00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Old nick shows.

4,596 Views | 87 Replies

Old nick shows. 2002-09-16 23:11:44

Does anyone like Pete and Pete or Ren and Stimpy? Those shows kick ass, they still come on Noggin. What were some other awsome shows that kicked ass?

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-16 23:16:22

At 9/16/02 11:11 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: Does anyone like Pete and Pete or Ren and Stimpy? Those shows kick ass, they still come on Noggin. What were some other awsome shows that kicked ass?

yeah, those shows were good, Rocko's Modern Life kicked ass too

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-16 23:17:20

At 9/16/02 11:11 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: Does anyone like Pete and Pete or Ren and Stimpy? Those shows kick ass, they still come on Noggin. What were some other awsome shows that kicked ass?

Rockos modern life , btw congrats on your leveal 10ness

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-16 23:18:28

At 9/16/02 11:16 PM, TheJoe324 wrote:

fuck you beat me

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-16 23:21:37

my fave epidsode is when they made their own TV show
"I am the cheese, I am the best character in the show"

BBS Signature

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-16 23:26:48

Rocko's Modern Life kicked ass...my favorite was the one where they go inside the TV.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-16 23:33:40

At 9/16/02 11:21 PM, Jewish_Christ wrote:

WACKY DELLY!

BBS Signature

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-17 01:52:39

Rocko's Modern Life was soooooo l337!

Lets see.... You Can't Do That on Television was quite l337.

Pete and Pete were a'ight because they had Arty, the biggest pimp in the world.

Salute your Shorts was funny back in the day, I actually courted a girl my freshman year in high school who looked that the ugly tree hugging bitch on the show.

Hey Dude! was hilarious.

OMG OMG OMG I found this it is so funny!

Old nick shows.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-17 01:59:39

At 9/17/02 01:52 AM, CharlesPenguins wrote: Hey Dude! was hilarious.

"Its a little wild and a little strange, when you make your home out on the range" :)

BBS Signature

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-17 14:32:25

Ren and Stimpy, Rocko

Old nick shows.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-17 22:59:51

At 9/16/02 11:17 PM, anti-hero0 wrote:
Rockos modern life , btw congrats on your leveal 10ness

Thanks!

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-17 23:04:07

Ya that episode kicked so much ass. That style of humor is so freakin awsome. I liked Spunky, he was awsome. Remember the episode when Rocko was sick and those food products helped him to get better, when he was about to go to a wwwf think (i think it was three "w"'s) then in the end Spunky got sick. Ed and Bev Bighead kicked ass too.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-17 23:10:55

Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Pete & Pete.

Rugrats can kiss my ass =P

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-17 23:15:09

At 9/17/02 11:10 PM, Lpmofo wrote: Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Pete & Pete.

damn wernt j00 lev. 5 four days ago.....i need to get on NG more offten

Old nick shows.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-17 23:20:00

At 9/17/02 11:15 PM, anti-hero0 wrote:
At 9/17/02 11:10 PM, Lpmofo wrote: Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Pete & Pete.

Holy shit, your 66 in popularity. I need to post on BBS more. Ok, back to old shows. DIFFERENT STROKES!!

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-17 23:24:03

At 9/17/02 11:20 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote:
At 9/17/02 11:15 PM, anti-hero0 wrote:

Holy shit, your 66 in popularity. I need to post on BBS more. Ok, back to old shows. DIFFERENT STROKES!!

Popularity: Ranked # 66 out of 85,976 users with profiles!
wow i didnt even nottice that

Old nick shows.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-18 00:31:52

At 9/17/02 11:04 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote:

Ya that episode kicked so much ass. That style of humor is so freakin awsome. I liked Spunky, he was awsome. Remember the episode when Rocko was sick and those food products helped him to get better, when he was about to go to a wwwf think (i think it was three "w"'s) then in the end Spunky got sick. Ed and Bev Bighead kicked ass too.

I think it was more like 6 or 7 w's

BBS Signature

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-18 01:04:56

PETE AND PETE OWNS ALL MOTHERFUCKER

Old nick shows.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-18 01:47:27

At 9/18/02 01:04 AM, Superabound wrote:

Pete and Pete is the best show ever created (I think I have a few tapes full of episodes)

BBS Signature

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-18 22:29:08

At 9/18/02 01:47 AM, TheJoe324 wrote:

Pete and Pete is the best show ever created (I think I have a few tapes full of episodes)

Ya, they should have a whole channel devoted to Pete and Pete. They rule over all nick shows.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-18 22:46:21

At 9/18/02 10:29 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote:
At 9/18/02 01:47 AM, TheJoe324 wrote:

Ya, they should have a whole channel devoted to Pete and Pete. They rule over all nick shows.

http://www.cs.indiana.edu/entertainment/pete-and-pete/episodes.html

So many good memories when you read the summaries of the episodes

BBS Signature

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-18 23:09:21

At 9/17/02 01:52 PM, SoulRifter wrote:
At 9/17/02 01:52 AM, CharlesPenguins wrote: Rocko's Modern Life was soooooo l337!

Lets see.... You Can't Do That on Television was quite l337.

Pete and Pete were a'ight because they had Arty, the biggest pimp in the world.

Salute your Shorts was funny back in the day, I actually courted a girl my freshman year in high school who looked that the ugly tree hugging bitch on the show.

Hey Dude! was hilarious.

OMG OMG OMG I found this it is so funny!
OMG you forgot Welcome Freshman. But dude, you covered practically every Nickelodeon show I liked.

Welcome Freshman! OMG I forgot about that show. it was so l337 back in the day. the nerd with the cam who taped his show in the boy's bathroom and he'd end up getting flushed in the toilet that was funny back in the day.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-18 23:13:22

I watched Clarissa explains it all tonight at my dads. It was the episode where she wanted to wear something rediculous to school and her mom got all upset about it. When she finally got to wear what she wanted everyone else dressed like her too. I thought it kinda of strange that the whole show has only one set.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-19 00:49:20

At 9/18/02 11:09 PM, CharlesPenguins wrote:
Welcome Freshman! OMG I forgot about that show. it was so l337 back in the day. the nerd with the cam who taped his show in the boy's bathroom and he'd end up getting flushed in the toilet that was funny back in the day.

When i was a little kid i had a crush on that Tara girl from Welcome Freshman.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-19 00:52:58

At 9/18/02 11:13 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: I watched Clarissa explains it all tonight at my dads. It was the episode where she wanted to wear something rediculous to school and her mom got all upset about it. When she finally got to wear what she wanted everyone else dressed like her too. I thought it kinda of strange that the whole show has only one set.

I really didn'r like that show that much unless that guy fell off the ladder =)

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-19 04:19:47

At 9/19/02 12:52 AM, Lpmofo wrote:
At 9/18/02 11:13 PM, EefOofTheBeefBoof wrote: I watched Clarissa explains it all tonight at my dads. It was the episode where she wanted to wear something rediculous to school and her mom got all upset about it. When she finally got to wear what she wanted everyone else dressed like her too. I thought it kinda of strange that the whole show has only one set.

When i was younger i watched everyday to see if he would come in while she was dressing. alas, it never happened. nor did he fall off the ladder. na na na na na. remember the theme song? na na na na na way cool.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-19 04:47:44

At 9/19/02 04:19 AM, CharlesPenguins wrote:
When i was younger i watched everyday to see if he would come in while she was dressing. alas, it never happened. nor did he fall off the ladder. na na na na na. remember the theme song? na na na na na way cool.

i blive that theme song is in one of the "good times" movies (1-15) i dun know which

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-19 04:59:04

At 9/19/02 04:47 AM, Lpmofo wrote:
i blive that theme song is in one of the "good times" movies (1-15) i dun know which

lol i love those good times movies. they make me so happy.

other nick shows... hmmm....

I remember the funniest thing in the world (when i was little) was on You Can't Do That On Television would show a funny picture of a made up show and announce that it will not be seen.

One good one (that i almost died laughing at when i was 5, i believe) was they showed a picture of ET on the phone and the announcer said "E.T. Phoned Home and the Phone Bill was One Million Dollars willnot be seen tonight..."

I don't believe I explained it well, but if you watched the show hardcore then you know what i mean.

to those who say,'I Don't Know,' may green slime fall from the heavens and land on your face.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-21 04:12:21

At 9/19/02 04:59 AM, CharlesPenguins wrote:
At 9/19/02 04:47 AM, Lpmofo wrote:
lol i love those good times movies. they make me so happy.

other nick shows... hmmm....

I remember the funniest thing in the world (when i was little) was on You Can't Do That On Television would show a funny picture of a made up show and announce that it will not be seen.

One good one (that i almost died laughing at when i was 5, i believe) was they showed a picture of ET on the phone and the announcer said "E.T. Phoned Home and the Phone Bill was One Million Dollars willnot be seen tonight..."

I don't believe I explained it well, but if you watched the show hardcore then you know what i mean.

to those who say,'I Don't Know,' may green slime fall from the heavens and land on your face.

You can still find episodes on kazaa i found salute your shorts(recommend zeke the plumber) and pete & pete (recommend field of pete)

Old nick shows.

Response to Old nick shows. 2002-09-21 05:56:17

I should have checked this thread earlier. I loved almost all the shows mentioned. I didn't see anyone mention Double Dare, Hey Dude, or Salute Your Shorts (if that was the exact name). Someone may have mentioned them, but I didn't see it. If so, feel free to tie me down and pee on my face.