00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

User of the Month

12,502 Views | 114 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-10 23:02:59

dude its about tiem newgrounds got a Private messageing system but that could lead to problems such as people spamming and private messageing people jsut to private message and be anoying

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-10 23:08:39

Private messaging?!?! Ahhh, my plans for world wide stalking is coming together quite nicely...

Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum...

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-10 23:11:24

Yeah. Xiivi, you lucky bastard. Share teh muney with teh BiLLy !!!1 PaYpul plz! [arfenhouse reference]

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-11 03:36:07

Hells yeah

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-11 10:11:11

Damn I am not active at all anymore. I vote on nothing, I watch nothing, all I do is post like every other day now...Newgrounds is just losing it's feel with me, O well. Still fun.

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-11 10:28:41

yay for new features!

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-11 11:19:54

At 8/9/05 05:52 PM, TomFulp wrote: In other news... We just got a new database server which should be going live within the next two weeks. We want to launch it in preparation for some new features, such as the private messaging system!

Sweet! Just like other forums. Now if we had a edit button, the forum would be better.

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-11 11:59:05

I spoke to a group of aspiring video game programmers at Penn State's Malvern campus today - thanks for listening, guys! Thanks for asking questions, too! I prefer answering questions to drawn-out storytelling. :)

Dear Mr. Fulp
I would like to ask for a favor... yes... a favour. I'm not asking for much, very small actually. I would like to post a quick message on front page.. well.. sort of quick. I'd like to inform all NG users that myself, as well as my PB "WackWacko", will be working on an animation. Its not a collab, more like, everyone on NG emails myself, or him, with ideas for a flash. We pick the best ideas out of the bunch, and make a flash out of them. And my hope, is tha it turns out great, and gets high scores, maybe even makes it onto front page. All I'm asking for is a small helping hand to get the message across to NG users. So they can send in their ideas. Then, consider me out of your hair (at least.. temporarily :P) If you'd like to know the exact wording I wish to post onto front page, here it is:

To all intersted NG users. NoSoup, and WackWacko will be working together to put together to create an animation... however, we will be employing the help of you, the viewers, to do this. All you need to do is send in AN or a FEW idea(s) on what you would like to see in this upcoming flash. SOmething to build story line, something to make it funny, but nothing too rude, rascist, plain downright WRONG, etc. If you would like to send in your idea(s), please send them to this email address:
tomik_180@hotmail.com
Thank you all for you help and support. I know you will all help us to make this the best it can be.
Sincerely, NoSoup & WackWacko

So, Mr. Fulp... that is the message we would like to post on front page. I think front page is the best place to post this on, because it gets the most traffic. Personally, I read all the posts on front page throughout the week, and I don't doubt for a moment that little more than half the other NG users do the same. Any help you can offer is very much appreciated. And I trust you will be fair in your final decision. If you have any questions/comments, PLEASE email me at:
tomik_180@hotmail.com
(Email me back with your decision as well, it'd be much appreciated)
Thank you for you time and consideration in reading this long post.
Sincerely,
Jason Bolen <aka - NoSoup>

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-11 15:43:48

Like i said, pop artists will be bombarded, so they probably won't check their inbox. And unpopular people usually advertise their AIM/Email, so you would probably just use those. I just want to know what good will come out of it.

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-11 17:00:28

its not about this post but what flash maker would you recamend that has a free trial?

rar

BBS Signature

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-11 17:16:10

Congrats Xiivi.

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-11 17:56:30

At 8/9/05 05:52 PM, TomFulp wrote: The random active user of the month and winner of $100 is... Xiivi! Congrats, Xiivi!

Has anyone noticed that there hasnt been a winner whos user name starts with anything other than a letter, - and _ for example >_>

Congrats all the same though =p

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-12 14:28:50

At 8/11/05 05:56 PM, -Icy- wrote:
At 8/9/05 05:52 PM, TomFulp wrote: The random active user of the month and winner of $100 is... Xiivi! Congrats, Xiivi!
Has anyone noticed that there hasnt been a winner whos user name starts with anything other than a letter, - and _ for example >_>

Congrats all the same though =p

Hah, better change ur name to Icy- then :P

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-12 14:41:41

that's nice

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-12 15:32:22

Congrats to the winner! but i mainly was interested in the PM system!!! Man this is awosme, i dont have to e-mail my friends n shit on NG cuse thats just plain annoying :P anyway... thx tom! :D

"First come smiles then lies, last is gunfire."

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-13 06:00:29

congratulations

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-13 11:50:34

Yay more things this site gets better & better every minute

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-14 11:22:05

Ying Yong where is my fried rice? And could i have some king doh cooupons?

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-14 13:21:26

congrats i wish i was the user of the month

User of the Month

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-14 21:59:22

COOOOOOOOOOOOL! mindchamber, what does he do? also i like AH! tom fulp u should make dad;n;me a real video game ^_^;

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-15 06:57:18

is the user of the month just some random (who is active, yes), or who uses the bbs... coz i use it now and again, but not as much as many other people do - i dont want to be missing out :(

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-16 19:54:17

Dammit! I'm never gonna win....

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-16 19:58:18

Hey, i want to win that. This month is mine i tell ya. I will do anything i can for that 100$!!! >: (

BBS Signature

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-17 04:12:22

is it random the 100 $

Response to User of the Month 2005-08-19 03:57:46

At 8/10/05 01:10 AM, Celtic_Leprechaun wrote: Tom Fulp. I demand you take off the Michael Jackson selection from newgrounds...It's not right and he's not even guilty. You guys need to really get fuckin over it.

First of all, it dosent contain anything against NG policy, and there is the whole freedom of speach thing..... Besides you dont know he isnt guilty any more than I know he is. Thats an opinion, on your part, not fact. only michel and the kids really know the truth for sure, and mere mortals such as us will never know the "real" truth, we wernt there. Tom, did you see that submission ? Guilty or not, thats shiznit was soo funney, i had to pause it in the middle so i could finish laughing ( i couldnt hear it over myself) and the end about buying kids rotf-lmmfao.