00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Crazy Shuttle!

14,824 Views | 164 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 13:04:48

Hurrah, I'm actually releasing a new game of my own!!! Check out CRAZY SHUTTLE!

I actually made this game for our local Drexel-parody website, where we pick on our University... This game in particular makes fun of the way our shuttle service sucks and has run over students on several occasions. I made the original version for April 1st, but then I kept adding more features - so now it kicks so much ass that I thought EVERYONE should play it! Be sure you have a fast computer, though - it is pretty graphics-intensive.

We just switched to new servers, so hopefully the site is running ok. Report any new bugs to Ross!

So what does everyone think of CRAZY SHUTTLE?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 13:15:28

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hurrah, I'm actually releasing a new game of my own!!! Check out CRAZY SHUTTLE!

I actually made this game for our local Drexel-parody website, where we pick on our University... This game in particular makes fun of the way our shuttle service sucks and has run over students on several occasions. I made the original version for April 1st, but then I kept adding more features - so now it kicks so much ass that I thought EVERYONE should play it! Be sure you have a fast computer, though - it is pretty graphics-intensive.

We just switched to new servers, so hopefully the site is running ok. Report any new bugs to Ross!

eh its pretty good. I don't want to say its great just cause you made it Tom. But its fun and fast (gave me a headache). I think a good idea would be to put a gun on the shuttle so you could shoot people too. But its very good.

-doug

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 13:27:27

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hurrah, I'm actually releasing a new game of my own!!! Check out CRAZY SHUTTLE!

Hah, cool game! How about a high score table?

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 13:29:58

this Crazy Shuttle game is nuts. then again, i get into those games where you just run people down (like the cop on the motorcycle clubbin the activists and whatnot). yeah so... greatness. that is how i describe this game.

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 14:03:29

This is one of the greatest game I've played! I espically love the part when the passenger fly out when you brake too hard. Hah! Maybe you could put in a score table where they post satistic on how many person you killed, successfully delivered, maiming point and so on...

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 14:12:29

Awesome game, its like Crazy Taxy but in 2D and idiotic people how fall down when ya hit em at low speed, explode at high speed and disinagrate when hit with niro flames. I like how the nitro flame gets bigger and bigger if you keep using them. You should lower the time limits and make it so the instruction screen HAS to be read before playing. Overall its an exellent game with lots ov interactivity. Ya just need to make more randomities like more people, different building and something dangerous like pot holes, oil slicks and the occasional carjacker, he he!
pHiL

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 14:25:08

its a good game but itsa a bit repetperpteprtpertperpteprtpeprptpeprptpeprptetive and how the hell do you fucking FINISH it?!?!?!?

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 14:29:14

some crasy shit

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 14:31:33

wow thats one cool game! you think you can put some scoring on and a score page?

Crazy Shuttle!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 14:34:13

Hay cool game lol tha music on the control screen is soo funny, can you tell me what it is? Been singin it all day makin up my own parts to it, bieeaaatch if ya ride in tha caddie im tha baby daddy!!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 14:34:37

Pretty fun. just press left or right and go! hehehe I like the nitro, too bad you can't pick up more once you use it all. Love how it gets the bus bloody after a while.

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 14:48:44

damn fine game there

Crazy Shuttle!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 14:50:07

It's alot like a simplistic version of Crazy Taxi(Hence the name) It'd be cooler if you could post your scores for real competition but it still rocks!!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 15:00:42

It's great!

(Don't forget to link it @ the features page... I'm still missing Nap-Man and Mac-Man.......)

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 15:16:19

Hahahaha.....pretty funny! I love the sound of the bones crunching as the tires roll over the innocent bystanders. It's sweet and easy, just the was I like my men, um...I mean games.

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 15:19:19

It was very unique how you used actual game sprites! I would be happy if almost everything you make was this style! Very Nice!

Crazy Shuttle!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 15:21:42

Great Game Tom! I loved it, its really kool and has some funny music. Keep up the good work Tom and the NG Crew!!!!

Visit www.boymatrix.com and see some really kool flash games and videos for yourself!

Crazy Shuttle!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 15:25:06

I think it's awesome!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 15:51:36

"Tom! pat yourself on the back! this is almost as good as crazy taxi! what makes it better is that you can run over the pedestrians instead of going through them. Tom, this is a true masterpiece, be proud of yourself."

Crazy Shuttle!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:10:49

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: (snip)

I think my favorite part of the game is ejecting people at high speeds, but I'm evil like that.

-Septy.

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:12:45

LOL! Much better than "Crazy Taxi"...very funny! I'll never look at a college or university shuttle the same way again...
Wade's Sherbert movie was really cute. My cat never misses *me* when I go out.

Crazy Shuttle!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:21:37

Not a whole lot to do and theres no real inscentive to getting a high score (add high score list) but still a nice departure from the flashes of light and swirly things that explode with buckets of blood in the portal

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:22:46

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: So what does everyone think of CRAZY SHUTTLE?

Well I thought it was another great game! I can't wait to play your other game coming out soon! Well done!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:23:36

Crazy shuttle rules!!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:26:34

Crazy Shuttle! As a simple parody on your shuttle system for Drexel, its good. However, as a game, it starts strong then quickly runs out of gas after about a minute of playing it. I think you set it up to be a real cool game, but fell short. The honks don't do anything, like make them run in fear, there isn't any way to keep track of what types of pedestrians you hit, and unless you're going at full nitro speed none of the pedestrians are ever difficult to hit. So as a parody, it shines, but you could have made this a great parody and a great game at once, and I think you might have fallen a little short of the latter (I thought the shuttle being able to go at various speeds was awesome by the way).

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:44:39

Shit, now I feel stupid. First time I played SOMEHOW I didn't catch the whole passenger system. Oops. Probably what I thought was coolest on the game is you can actually get the car to drive backwards (only did it once and haven't been able to do it again, but its sweet). Yeah, a high score table is needed, and I still think that at slower speeds the pedestrians should run away from you. But ah well, pretty good game, Tom. Fun to play :)

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:54:13

Personally, as the first person quoting this and responding to this message, the game was pretty cool, but it kinda needed a better way to start up the bus. I mean, as soon as you start going in one direction, the bus HOPS. You could make it do a brake torque or something...

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:55:01

why don't you add a high score table ting

THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!!

Crazy Shuttle!

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 16:56:34

I dig Crazyshuttle!!! I think it could use a few more targets and some more bloody "splats" but its cool.

Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-20 17:16:47

THIS GAME FUCKING RULES! i could play for hours!!