00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Atheist Army

227,739 Views | 3,464 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 17:01:53

At 8/24/05 04:57 PM, IWantSomeCookies wrote: Man, I feel for you guys. My heart yearns for you - why dont you believe in God? Just because he killed the first-born of all Egyptians?

Have you ever experienced God's presence? And how can you explain miracles? I have seen bad backs healed - doctors saying someone would never walk again, and they suddenly walk after they have been prayed for - co-insedence (sp? lol!). Every time someone has prayed for someone they have been healed!

My friend was deaf in one hear - he can now hear 100% in both ears. And I praise God for it! :)

Pretty much all those "miracles" you described are just for show, none of them are real. But thank you for your concern and your heart yearning, but all the difference us and you is a difference in opinion and were not going to go to some imaginary hell for it.

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 17:02:13

At 8/24/05 04:57 PM, clash_nicomatic wrote: That's another thing that pisses me off about christians or other religious groups that force their religions on you. Their school systems are so messed up. Last year I got picked on shitloads because of my athieism. And if your in choir they make you sing songs about jesus, I even tryed to quit or get them to change, but then they told me these songs are part of history, history my ass. More like a screwed us version of a persons opinion.

Dude, that doesnt mean every Christian is like that. I get annoyed at catholics sometimes, I love them - but people think every donomination is like that, well they are not lol.

Dont prejudge before you know alot about Christianity, my church is nothing like a tradition catholic church! Miracles happen there.. God is real. I dont want to force this on you, (it may sound really out of order) but one day you will find out the truth, (maybe whilst you are in the natural) and so will I. :)

"Actually, the server timed out trying to remove all your posts..."

-TomFulp

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 17:06:40

At 8/24/05 05:02 PM, IWantSomeCookies wrote:
At 8/24/05 04:57 PM, clash_nicomatic wrote: That's another thing that pisses me off about christians or other religious groups that force their religions on you. Their school systems are so messed up. Last year I got picked on shitloads because of my athieism. And if your in choir they make you sing songs about jesus, I even tryed to quit or get them to change, but then they told me these songs are part of history, history my ass. More like a screwed us version of a persons opinion.
Dude, that doesnt mean every Christian is like that. I get annoyed at catholics sometimes, I love them - but people think every donomination is like that, well they are not lol.

Dont prejudge before you know alot about Christianity, my church is nothing like a tradition catholic church! Miracles happen there.. God is real. I dont want to force this on you, (it may sound really out of order) but one day you will find out the truth, (maybe whilst you are in the natural) and so will I. :)

I am sorry if I mislead you, I meant some christians, I know there are many christians out there that don't force their religions on people, but I am merley saying I dislike the ones that do force their religions on people. I know about christianity(Not very extensivley but I know enough to get the idea), I am just using personal experience that I have from being around some dominate christians.(Just some, not all)

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 17:14:59

Yes, I know, thats why christianity has been looked down on - byvery strong evangulists, that would do anything for people to get saved. I am an evangulist (sp? lol!) but I wouldnt go "You have to get saved now! Do it, do it!!!" Even though I would like every one to see the truth, and get saved I know alot of people dont like the way of enforcement, so I'd just invite you to see God's grace and love..

If anyone is like interested in God, please feel free to ask me or visit my Club + Crew! Thanks!

-TomFulp

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 17:15:03

Looks like Iwantacookie is a good person. I wish more of the flock was like you.

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 17:16:49

Sorry for a double post, but I am not intending to force it. I am just asking, as I know many people do want to know more about Christianity and God.

:)

-TomFulp

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 17:32:09

At 8/24/05 05:16 PM, IWantSomeCookies wrote: Sorry for a double post, but I am not intending to force it. I am just asking, as I know many people do want to know more about Christianity and God.

)

When we won't to know more about your religion we will go to your crews and ask. Try to post here only when you have a question for us or something important to tell us like mick_the_chump is dead. Treat us with respect and we will do the same.

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 17:46:22

At 8/24/05 05:32 PM, LuckFarmer wrote:
When we won't to know more about your religion we will go to your crews and ask. Try to post here only when you have a question for us or something important to tell us like mick_the_chump is dead. Treat us with respect and we will do the same.

I am, I am. I am (lol 3 I ams) just telling people if they want to they can go to my thread! :)

That keeps alot of curious people off your thread? No.. heh.

-TomFulp

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 17:49:46

Yes and we will, just don't expect to converting many of us : P

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 18:00:08

At 8/24/05 05:53 PM, Mick_the_chump wrote:
At 8/24/05 05:32 PM, LuckFarmer wrote: or something important to tell us like mick_the_chump is dead.
You talk about "good people" - yet wish death on someone who beat you at an argument on the internet?

Wow, this shows you're a sharpened theological power...rather than an ignorant child.

I said important not good you troll. Plus, why do care what an ignorant child like me has to say. That insult would have more impact on me if I new how old you are. For all I know you could be 7 : P

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 18:15:34

You know what, I love Mick the Chump even though he is sort of a fascist bigot. I am almost sure that if he became a major power in the world he would probably kill us all, not because he is a christian though, just because he's mick.

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 19:03:55

ah, what the hell, i'll join. i'm agnostic, but i would have to say that i tend to lean more towards atheism than religion, so i guess i'll join. anyways, guys, try not to be so hostile when you're debating, alright? it kind of makes this place annoying, because you get insulted by immature users instead of having mature debates.

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 19:31:24

The Atheist Army:
Earfetish, Fiction_is_Real, marchingtyrants, The_Star_ Syndicate, BadReligionSkater, Yoom, cheesebizkit, Lidov, TheBoneThug, camelhadinosaur, amplified,DarbieSniper, gaping_headwound, nitroxide, Deniska, Frontside, hispanic, clash_nicomatic, cornontheconn, twilight_venom and LuckFarmer.

All you have to do to join is know that there is no god. Hate us? Feel free to bitch about us all it does is increase are post counts : P

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-24 21:14:32

Yeah i think i would like to join too. I am obviosly atheist, and I hate how most of the media portrays athieism. I don't see why not believing in a greater being is wrong, are dogs or cats atheistic devil-worshippers? You would think that if their was an all-knowing and all-forgiving god that "He" would make life more fair, and "He" wouldn't only make humans, esp. males, his only followers. But these are just my opinions, and I would like to join the "army." BTW i have a lot more atheistical ideas, but ill hold them in for now.

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-25 11:04:25

At 8/24/05 07:31 PM, LuckFarmer wrote:

The Atheist Army:
Earfetish, Fiction_is_Real, marchingtyrants, The_Star_ Syndicate, BadReligionSkater, Yoom, cheesebizkit, Lidov, TheBoneThug, camelhadinosaur, amplified,DarbieSniper, gaping_headwound, nitroxide, Deniska, Frontside, hispanic, clash_nicomatic, cornontheconn, twilight_venom, dsdude19, and LuckFarmer.

All you have to do to join is know that there is no god. Hate us? Feel free to bitch about us all it does is increase are post counts : P

thankyou mick_the_chump for more than doubling the traffic to this club : P

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-25 11:24:52

It might be a little late, but does Agnosticism count? (if so then I am curious about joining)

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-25 11:36:05

Keep up the insults, just think of next time you eat. A FuckingRedneck made it. Thanks for taking us over to a whole new page chump.

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-25 11:45:39

I didn't want to pull out this pic chump because I used to have some respect for you but without the respect some of my mean post will now leak. By the way I'm not American you prick.

The Atheist Army

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-25 11:56:47

No that guy is white and I think in his thirdeis. I'm 15 and you don't need to know race(s). Also the only way you can join is to know there is no god. So you would have to leave your fairtale life style to join.

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-25 12:04:43

guys, stop the fighting. it's getting really immature. stop posting pics and insulting each other. we want to have a good time here, don't we. i think you guys scared earfetish away because of all the fighting.

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-25 12:22:09

I just picked out a royal zinger of a proverb while looking through the first section of the Dhammapada just now. I think it may help the situation, anyone who participates in religious debates of this nature would do well to bear it in mind.

"He reviled me! He struck me!
He defeated me! He robbed me!"
They who gird themselves up with this,
For them is enmity not quelled.

"He reviled me! He struck me!
He defeated me! He robbed me!"
They who do not gird themselves up with this,
For them is enmity quelled.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-25 13:09:38

At 8/25/05 12:52 PM, Mick_the_champion wrote: Psst, TheDoctor come on msn.

Psst, ok.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-26 00:01:24

I'm an athiest.

Room for one more?

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-26 04:19:57

heh i found a fun thing about Celeberty atheists id read the George Carlin Part Its fucking hilarious

your need for Celeb athiest

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-26 10:29:06

can i join
religion is nothing but threats... if u do this wrong ull burn ooooooooooooooooooo im so scared

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-26 12:38:49

At 8/6/05 08:36 PM, Mick_the_champion wrote: Ahh trying to be humourous now by actually distancing myself from actually being a champ. I get it, yeah it doesn't work either.

I'd put your name in inverted commas, but yours makes you sound like a fudd anyway...

a fudd? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha

BBS Signature

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-26 12:55:21

i think that mick should just find a hole and not come out bc he is really boring...really boring

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-26 14:33:03

At 8/26/05 12:55 PM, Manmetal wrote: i think that mick should just find a hole and not come out bc he is really boring...really boring

Yeah well, you are also strating to get really, really boring. Change the record and stop being such a hypocrite, we need some good discussion on the subject of religion, and you repeatedly posting to say "Omfg I hait teh Mick" isn't helping.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-26 15:24:10

At 8/26/05 02:33 PM, -TheDoctor- wrote: Yeah well, you are also strating to get really, really boring. Change the record and stop being such a hypocrite, we need some good discussion on the subject of religion, and you repeatedly posting to say "Omfg I hait teh Mick" isn't helping.

Ok Doc put something on the table...

Response to The Atheist Army 2005-08-26 15:26:23

Aye, we need some topical discussion rather than just flaming.

So, what about Creationism being taught in science classrooms?

In my opinion, there's no real evidence to support Creationism, and plenty for Evolution. Most scientists have a lot of faith in Darwin's theory. Creationism should be taught in Religious Studies, if anywhere.