00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm a real arab..

5,596 Views | 98 Replies

Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 12:33:21

At 11/23/05 12:24 PM, Monolock wrote: Sorry dude, but no one on NG really cares! Half the people are just assholes, the other half want to be entertained with flash shorts.

While others seek entertainment over the BBS.

As for getting out a little more, dude, you're a level 12. How often have you logged off of NG, to go outside? (Yes, technically, you only have to spend a few minutes a day to deposit your experience points. But who actually does THAT)?

I only come here when I have nothing better to do, which is about 1-2 hours from Sunday-Thursday. Even less on week-ends (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday).

Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 13:05:04

At 11/23/05 12:33 PM, arab_freak wrote:
At 11/23/05 12:24 PM, Monolock wrote:
As for getting out a little more, dude, you're a level 12. How often have you logged off of NG, to go outside? (Yes, technically, you only have to spend a few minutes a day to deposit your experience points. But who actually does THAT)?
I only come here when I have nothing better to do, which is about 1-2 hours from Sunday-Thursday. Even less on week-ends (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday).

Awww, come on! You honestly expect us to believe that. Dude, are you lying to us again?.... Come on....

Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 13:13:04

At 11/23/05 01:05 PM, Monolock wrote: Awww, come on! You honestly expect us to believe that. Dude, are you lying to us again?.... Come on....

I'm a real arab..

Response to I'm a real arab.. 2006-11-24 06:42:08

Wtf? thats just mean!

Response to I'm a real arab.. 2006-11-24 07:45:08

At 10/2/05 02:43 PM, Iranarama wrote: Arabs are seriously CRAZY. Total savages. They massacred teh iranians when Iran was tryin to help them at times.

Bastards...not u, ur ok :D lol

wtf?

Response to I'm a real arab.. 2006-11-24 07:58:54

I see no turban, and no bomb strapped to your chest. You just look like a filthy mexican.

Response to I'm a real arab.. 2007-05-29 19:42:12

i made you an arab

oh wait this isnt a photo shop thread? dammit, and i wanted the originality points.

I'm a real arab..

Response to I'm a real arab.. 2007-05-29 20:12:22

At 7/28/05 11:54 AM, ArabFreak wrote: That's right. They're no different than you and I.

until they blow up buildings, kill over 3000 americans, and think that their way is the only way... oh yeah... very alike... all arabs are terrorists one way or another... they either send money to their home countries, which eventually gets to terrorists, or hate americans for being "infidels", even arab-americans (a polll i saw on yahoo) agree with a jihad... so STFU... you are NOTHING like me... dont flatter yourself... i am raised in NYC... i refuse to get in a cab with an arab, i dont go to the 7-11 by my mouse because they got some guy named Ahmed working there (true story).
i dont care if its only a "few", Bush should've nuked iraq... then all of those other sub-species (arabs).
im normally not racist, but arabs i will hate till i die... 9/11 wont be forgotten here...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a real arab.. 2007-05-29 20:16:23

Didn't fool me, I was in your photoshop you thread. My mom's best friend's mom lives in Egypt, we went to visit, and it really isn't all that different halfway around the globe. Just different cars, and sand. Lots and lots of sand.

I only wish it were safer to travel around the Middle East, I'm Jewish and American. Bad combo over there.

Please post in My Art Thread!

| your- possesive | you're- you are | ur- not a word | their- belonging to them | there- referring to place | they're- they are |

GET IT RIGHT.

BBS Signature