00:00
00:00

gif makers 2001-04-14 18:29:33


what is a good program to make gif picutres (other than flash5) and what website could i get it off of?

gif makers

Response to gif makers 2001-04-14 18:42:00


At 4/14/01 06:29 PM, robojoe100 wrote: what is a good program to make gif picutres (other than flash5) and what website could i get it off of?

Ive never heard of a good free one, i jus use Animation Shop, a great program that comes with Paint Shop Pro.

Response to gif makers 2001-04-14 19:02:19


At 4/14/01 06:42 PM, zack_attack_19 wrote:
At 4/14/01 06:29 PM, robojoe100 wrote: what is a good program to make gif picutres (other than flash5) and what website could i get it off of?
Ive never heard of a good free one, i jus use Animation Shop, a great program that comes with Paint Shop Pro.

do you know were i can download that?

Response to gif makers 2001-04-15 04:34:21


At 4/14/01 07:02 PM, robojoe100 wrote:
do you know were i can download that?

http://www.jasc.com and find it there somewhere, and then go to http://www.astalavista.com and crack it up...

Response to gif makers 2001-04-15 09:07:33


At 4/15/01 04:34 AM, hannetz wrote:
At 4/14/01 07:02 PM, robojoe100 wrote:
do you know were i can download that?
http://www.jasc.com and find it there somewhere, and then go to http://www.astalavista.com and crack it up...

let me say this clearer where can i download it for free?

gif makers