00:00
00:00

Foo Fighters Club

131,608 Views | 4,942 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 14:49:29


Since "In your honor" comes out next week, I thought I would start a club for the best band ever! Just post a list of your favorite song(s) if you want to join! Rock on...

Foo Fighters Club

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 14:53:12


At 6/9/05 02:49 PM, __Skitzo__ wrote: Since "In your honor" comes out next week, I thought I would start a club for the best band ever! Just post a list of your favorite song(s) if you want to join! Rock on...

I think you have to post rules, like what we would do in this club that would make it worthwhile. For example, if you would make flash dedicated or general chat about it. But if this club makes it i would like to join.
Favourite songs:
Baker Street
Learn to Fly
Low
All My Life
Have It All
The new one is quite good as well

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 14:56:18


Its just gonna be general chat and stuff like that. Thoughts on music, etc.. you can be co-founder if you want.

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 14:58:05


At 6/9/05 02:56 PM, __Skitzo__ wrote: Its just gonna be general chat and stuff like that. Thoughts on music, etc.. you can be co-founder if you want.

I wouldn't want to seal the limelight from you ;)
So what are your favourite Foo Fighters' Songs?

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 15:02:41


Hey Johnny Park
All My Life
Low
One

Damn theres too many to name but my all time favorite is Everlong

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 15:39:10


Ok heres some pretty basic rules to go by
1. No Spamming whatsoever
2. You can swear all you want but no racism or any bullshit like that
3. Feel free to post any links or pics but nothing really offensive
4. Respect others in here (dont be a douchebag)

Ok thats pretty much it, anyone can join just ask me and ill be glad to join you to the club, we can run on ranks if you want (ex: im #1, Rhino is #2)

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:00:06


I love Foo Fighters, favorite songs:

Learn to Fly
All my Life
Low
Times like these

Mostly the ones from the One by One album.


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:00:32


At 6/9/05 03:39 PM, __Skitzo__ wrote: Ok thats pretty much it, anyone can join just ask me and ill be glad to join you to the club, we can run on ranks if you want (ex: im #1, Rhino is #2)

Those rules sound alright to me. Im happy to be a part of this club

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:06:07


At 6/9/05 04:00 PM, -Ikka- wrote: I love Foo Fighters, favorite songs:

Learn to Fly
All my Life
Low
Times like these

Mostly the ones from the One by One album.

Awesome, youre member #3 man, welcome to the club!

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:14:29


At 6/9/05 04:06 PM, __Skitzo__ wrote:
At 6/9/05 04:00 PM, -Ikka- wrote: I love Foo Fighters, favorite songs:

Learn to Fly
All my Life
Low
Times like these

Mostly the ones from the One by One album.
Awesome, youre member #3 man, welcome to the club!

You should write the numbers down in notepad or something man, incase this club grows too big for you to keep track of

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:22:24


At 6/9/05 04:14 PM, Rhino106 wrote:

:!


You should write the numbers down in notepad or something man, incase this club grows too big for you to keep track of

Ya, im gonna do that. Thanks for the suggestion man.

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:27:39


I just made a sig, what do you think?

Foo Fighters Club


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:38:41


At 6/9/05 04:27 PM, -Ikka- wrote: I just made a sig, what do you think?

Thats fuckin badass man! Excellent job!

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:41:49


At 6/9/05 04:38 PM, __Skitzo__ wrote:
At 6/9/05 04:27 PM, -Ikka- wrote: I just made a sig, what do you think?
Thats fuckin badass man! Excellent job!

Want one?


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:43:04


At 6/9/05 04:27 PM, -Ikka- wrote: I just made a sig, what do you think?

Yah man, thats kool.
So how many big bands does/has Dave Grohl played for?

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:44:34


At 6/9/05 04:43 PM, Rhino106 wrote:
At 6/9/05 04:27 PM, -Ikka- wrote: I just made a sig, what do you think?
Yah man, thats kool.
So how many big bands does/has Dave Grohl played for?

Well

Nirvana, Foo Fighters and guest drummer for Queens of the Stone on ....that album i cant remember, songs for the death or something.
Other than that i dunno.


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:46:38


At 6/9/05 04:44 PM, -Ikka- wrote:
At 6/9/05 04:43 PM, Rhino106 wrote: So how many big bands does/has Dave Grohl played for?
Well

Nirvana, Foo Fighters and guest drummer for Queens of the Stone on ....that album i cant remember, songs for the death or something.
Other than that i dunno.

Thats what i thought. Hey, dude, could you hook me up with one of those sigs? you could be official sig maker for the club ;)

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:49:28


At 6/9/05 04:46 PM, Rhino106 wrote:
At 6/9/05 04:44 PM, -Ikka- wrote:
At 6/9/05 04:43 PM, Rhino106 wrote: So how many big bands does/has Dave Grohl played for?
Thats what i thought. Hey, dude, could you hook me up with one of those sigs? you could be official sig maker for the club ;)

Yeh, sure, any particular video or era (early or new)


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 16:52:29


At 6/9/05 04:49 PM, -Ikka- wrote: Yeh, sure, any particular video or era (early or new)

Like he was in the 'All My Life' video. Maybe with the heart banner thing in the background if you can find it. Thankee

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 17:33:01


Here ya are hope you like it.

Foo Fighters Club


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 17:34:39


At 6/9/05 05:33 PM, -Ikka- wrote: Here ya are hope you like it.

Ooops sorry for double post there was a bit of white on the other one.

Foo Fighters Club


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 17:36:50


At 6/9/05 05:34 PM, -Ikka- wrote:
At 6/9/05 05:33 PM, -Ikka- wrote: Here ya are hope you like it.
Ooops sorry for double post there was a bit of white on the other one.

wow, sweet sig dood. Thanks a lot

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 17:45:48


At 6/9/05 05:36 PM, Rhino106 wrote:
At 6/9/05 05:34 PM, -Ikka- wrote:
At 6/9/05 05:33 PM, -Ikka- wrote: Here ya are hope you like it.
Ooops sorry for double post there was a bit of white on the other one.
wow, sweet sig dood. Thanks a lot

Nps, i'll make em for anyone who joins i guess.


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 19:51:01


Dave Grohl is also in a band called Probot. Its alot more hardcore than the Foos but they fuckin rock

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 19:50:57


WHooo foo fighters rule! can i join??

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-09 20:24:31


At 6/9/05 07:50 PM, Vercetti008 wrote: WHooo foo fighters rule! can i join??

Definetely. Youre member #4, welcome! :)

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-10 09:12:56


Did any of you see them play live at the MTV Video Awards last night? Holy shit they were awesome! Their easily my favorite band to see live. First time I saw them in concert it completely blew me away.

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-10 10:34:25


Cool, can i join?

Best song : monkey wrench


BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-10 11:07:51


I don't mind a few Foo's songs. I don't think they deserve to be called a great band. But hey thats my opinion. PLus I heard their 'version' of Stairway To Heaven and I swore to kill Grohl. N one insults the Zeppelin!!


Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Foo Fighters Club 2005-06-10 11:30:10


At 6/10/05 10:34 AM, -MYKE- wrote: Cool, can i join?

Best song : monkey wrench

Your member #5 man, welcome to the club!