Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 767,355 Views
  • 35,192 Replies
New Topic
WritersBlock
WritersBlock
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 02:48:20

At 3/12/08 02:24 AM, EchozAurora wrote: because it's a badass idea.

Or yet another idea.. create a new thing through completely original synthesis by using styles, instruments, and musical theory from other cultures and time-periods

but I'd probably come up with something that'll make your ears bleed. Is that badass?


READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE
Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature
EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 02:59:37

At 3/12/08 02:48 AM, WritersBlock wrote:
but I'd probably come up with something that'll make your ears bleed. Is that badass?

I'd say that... but more likely... I'd say it's METAL...

or start screaming...

(depends on how you do it... if it is that amazing... that it makes my ears bleed.. then option #1.. If it is bad mastering and violently explodes my eardrum.. then probably option #2)


At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
WritersBlock
WritersBlock
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 03:24:40

At 3/12/08 02:59 AM, EchozAurora wrote:
At 3/12/08 02:48 AM, WritersBlock wrote:
but I'd probably come up with something that'll make your ears bleed. Is that badass?
I'd say that... but more likely... I'd say it's METAL...

or start screaming...

(depends on how you do it... if it is that amazing... that it makes my ears bleed.. then option #1.. If it is bad mastering and violently explodes my eardrum.. then probably option #2)

It'd probably stun you due to the horror of being completely ghastly sounding, that when you're stunned, I'll find out where you live, and cut your ears personally.


READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE
Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature
EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 03:31:03

At 3/12/08 03:24 AM, WritersBlock wrote:
At 3/12/08 02:59 AM, EchozAurora wrote:
At 3/12/08 02:48 AM, WritersBlock wrote:
but I'd probably come up with something that'll make your ears bleed. Is that badass?
I'd say that... but more likely... I'd say it's METAL...

or start screaming...

(depends on how you do it... if it is that amazing... that it makes my ears bleed.. then option #1.. If it is bad mastering and violently explodes my eardrum.. then probably option #2)
It'd probably stun you due to the horror of being completely ghastly sounding, that when you're stunned, I'll find out where you live, and cut your ears personally.

Well... assuming that you do indeed live in Australia... I wish you the best of luck considering it is quite a ways to the US.. =P

I might attempt it at some point though. I collect instruments as if they were going out of style.. so eventually here I'll probably start sampling and see what kind of crazy fusions I can get going.. hell.. I already made a drum track out of kitchenware a while ago.. (It's actually the first song I uploaded)


At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
WritersBlock
WritersBlock
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 04:51:20

At 3/12/08 03:31 AM, EchozAurora wrote: Well... assuming that you do indeed live in Australia... I wish you the best of luck considering it is quite a ways to the US.. =P

Nonsense, I'll just walk! It's only 30 cm away on the map.

I might attempt it at some point though. I collect instruments as if they were going out of style.. so eventually here I'll probably start sampling and see what kind of crazy fusions I can get going.. hell.. I already made a drum track out of kitchenware a while ago.. (It's actually the first song I uploaded)

Well, look what I made because of all the nonsense!

I could probably do a lot better in terms of butt ugly experimental songs, but I did this instead. =P


READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE
Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 09:38:08

At 3/11/08 08:19 PM, navij11 wrote:
At 3/11/08 06:12 PM, SBB wrote: You made me realize how incredibly little I know about the history and evolution of electronic music. I didn't start listening to any music at all before I was like, ten :o
Learn, O Young SBB.

I know about that, but I want a readable article or something rather than a huge confusing net of genres, each with their own history

preffertobedead
preffertobedead
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 10:38:52

jes..ppl..you don't know what love is...U_U


Speed Beast 2 ! <-- If you have a listen..leave a review.
PFTBD's AUDIO

BBS Signature
hellsmaw18
hellsmaw18
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 10:41:46

oh im gonna miss my computer... all the happiness... meh...
nah, just lettin a friend of mine borrow it till i get his repaired, whats crackin yall?

hellsmaw18
hellsmaw18
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 11:01:34

i realized something, when we tell someone not to back seat mod, we are contradicting our selves by back seat modding :| but we been around for a while longer so i guess its ok to tell the people not to back seat mod GOD WHAT A CONTRADICTION!!! WE ARE HIPPOCRATES!!!

hehehe i said hippo

SantaBro
SantaBro
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 11:02:22

At 3/12/08 11:01 AM, hellsmaw18 wrote: but we been around for a while longer so i guess its ok

That's not a valid reason for anything at all


fgh

SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 11:08:10

At 3/12/08 09:38 AM, SBB wrote

I know about that, but I want a readable article or something rather than a huge confusing net of genres, each with their own history

If you think about it, I think the article would turn into a big multiple section article. So in the long run it'd be basically the same. There isn't one path of electronic music history, there are A LOT of them.

I like the Ishkur's site. Some good songs on it, that are hard to find. If only you could get the entire song ;)

hellsmaw18
hellsmaw18
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 11:13:47

At 3/12/08 11:02 AM, SantaBro wrote:
At 3/12/08 11:01 AM, hellsmaw18 wrote: but we been around for a while longer so i guess its ok
That's not a valid reason for anything at all

like i said, its a contradiction. its something that cant widely be stopped anyways.

Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 11:25:45

At 3/12/08 11:01 AM, hellsmaw18 wrote: i realized something, when we tell someone not to back seat mod, we are contradicting our selves by back seat modding :|

I'm a front-seat mod. But I hope to one day drive the damn car >:(


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
hellsmaw18
hellsmaw18
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 11:27:01

At 3/12/08 11:25 AM, Rig wrote: I'm a front-seat mod. But I hope to one day drive the damn car >:(

ill let you drive my car :D

Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 14:39:52

At 3/12/08 11:08 AM, SineRider wrote: I like the Ishkur's site. Some good songs on it, that are hard to find. If only you could get the entire song ;)

They used to have an ftp with all the music... but some retard deleted it all.

I could probably ask him for the songs if need be.

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 18:30:27

At 3/12/08 11:25 AM, Rig wrote:
At 3/12/08 11:01 AM, hellsmaw18 wrote: i realized something, when we tell someone not to back seat mod, we are contradicting our selves by back seat modding :|
I'm a front-seat mod. But I hope to one day drive the damn car >:(

golf cart it fine, riggy.

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 19:50:25

OMFG

Sialys
Sialys
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 19:55:36

At 3/12/08 07:50 PM, loogiesquared wrote: OMFG

Holy shit that was awesome!
Audiomation!

How'd you find that?


Gran Turismo 5.
That is all.

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 20:04:15

At 3/12/08 07:55 PM, Sialys wrote:
At 3/12/08 07:50 PM, loogiesquared wrote: OMFG
Holy shit that was awesome!
Audiomation!

How'd you find that?

finding on youtube?! you don't FIND things on youtube, you DISCOVER things on youtube.

jnry3
jnry3
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 21:38:00

At 3/12/08 08:04 PM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 3/12/08 07:55 PM, Sialys wrote: How'd you find that?
finding on youtube?! you don't FIND things on youtube, you DISCOVER things on youtube.

But FIND and DISCOVER are synonymous with each other.

And yes, DISCOVER is a prettier word.

BBS Signature
TheLobsterman
TheLobsterman
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-12 22:17:54

iiiiii dunno....you find things in rpgs....you discover things on safaris

i see a difference....

Need a jazz or rock or roll Tenor sax recording? Try me :D

made by muffdiver102

BBS Signature
hellsmaw18
hellsmaw18
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-13 01:46:49

oh great, im getting a beat together but i dont have my computer to write it out on :( i think i might hurry and fix my friends computer so i can get it back :D

MaestroRage
MaestroRage
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-13 02:18:25

Hey guys! Just launched my own website! Come check it, and I love u long time!

www.symphonyofspecters.com

cooooommee ooooooooon XO!
Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-13 03:17:35

At 3/13/08 02:18 AM, MaestroRage wrote: Hey guys! Just launched my own website! Come check it, and I love u long time!

www.symphonyofspecters.com

cooooommee ooooooooon XO!

GHEY

Nah, it looks awesome. Makes mine look silly. :(
check out my site, it's better than kittens!


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
jnry3
jnry3
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-13 03:26:44

At 3/12/08 10:17 PM, TheLobsterman wrote: iiiiii dunno....you find things in rpgs....you discover things on safaris

i see a difference....

Let's grab Merriam-Webster, shall we?
1. Definition of "Discover"
2. Definition of "Find"


BBS Signature
WritersBlock
WritersBlock
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Writer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-13 03:53:36

At 3/13/08 03:17 AM, Rig wrote:
At 3/13/08 02:18 AM, MaestroRage wrote: Hey guys! Just launched my own website! Come check it, and I love u long time!

www.symphonyofspecters.com

cooooommee ooooooooon XO!
GHEY

Nah, it looks awesome. Makes mine look silly. :(
check out my site, it's better than kittens!

lol, it does look awesome. Makes mine look rather stupid (partly due to the fact that I don't have my own website).


READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE
Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-13 12:19:39

My little brother just told me I have a badger in my trunk.

What.

Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-13 13:39:13

At 3/13/08 12:19 PM, SBB wrote: My little brother just told me I have a badger in my trunk.

What.

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?
IMA GONNA PUT A BADGER INNIT


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
SolusLunes
SolusLunes
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-13 16:34:09

At 3/13/08 01:39 PM, Rig wrote:
At 3/13/08 12:19 PM, SBB wrote: My little brother just told me I have a badger in my trunk.

What.
Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?
IMA GONNA PUT A BADGER INNIT

"Seriously. Don't open that trunk, that badger hasn't eaten in a day and I think he has rabies."

Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-03-13 16:47:21

At 3/13/08 04:43 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Does anyone here like me?
D:

Does anyone here like Loogie?