00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Got Flagged

35,444 Views | 312 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-05 11:36:26

What is this world coming too.

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-05 13:29:30

At 6/5/05 01:16 AM, NightShadeShadow wrote: Lol i guess these new members dont know the legendary Tom Fulp.

thats true. but whyed u submit it again neway. can't u get rid of the old one and put on a newer one?

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-05 16:59:25

You got a point...why Tom? Why?

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-05 20:31:19

At 6/5/05 10:37 AM, OverweightAlbert wrote:
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, My friend Chet Fletcher made this flash, 7 and a half years ago.7 AND A HALF YEARS.Just because you are the owner of newgrounds, don't copy someone elses work and claim it as your own =/.

stfu you know your friend didn't make it.

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-05 21:23:50

At 6/3/05 01:31 PM, shak3s wrote:
At 6/3/05 12:34 PM, TomFulp wrote: Today I submitted my old Britney Spears Monster Truck Rally game. It has been on Newgrounds for OVER SIX YEARS NOW and I submitted it under my TomFulp account. IT WAS FLAGGED AS STOLEN.
I don't know you or why you would want to submit stolen flash, old sucky ones at that.
When the guy that runs this site (Wade Fulp) finds out he may have to kick your ass, . . . again.

whoever wrote this is a dumbass Tom Fulp created this site not Wade get yo facts straight nigg*

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-05 22:31:08

Whoa, weird stuff. It's weird people don't know who you are, like someone (hint hint) thought the person who made this site is Wade Fulp. Know what you're talking about before you say it, people.

BBS Signature

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-05 23:20:47

Ya know, I had a similar situation. Except, it was on RETURN TO CASTLE: WOLFENSTIEN
and some guys thought I was 15 just because I didn't spell correctly! GAH! I still hate them...Hmm...It is hard to trust someone sometimes though. If they are right, you win, they win, but if they lie- you wanna kick their ass to hell. Kinda like that. Even though, I'd say they are annoying. I mean, they would kick me if I didn't say I was 15. So I was practically forced to lie. It is just stupidity for both sides, kinda. Somethings you should do, some things you shouldn't. *sigh* It's just retardedness I guess.

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-05 23:39:44

Wait, no, It was because I DID spell correctly. *hits head* I am an idiot too, what do ya know?

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-05 23:55:13

Yo Tom DUDE If i saw those bastards who flagged Your flash I'll make sure to talk to you why are their doing this crap on you? Lets just say Those mother f*cker bastards killed one of your old classic flashes I saw it but I forgot to write a review about it Sorry
:[ pain in the ass what such assholes they're are? I feel bad for you but it's alright is just one flash it isn't all so don't worry Yo G!!!!

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 00:02:15

tom got pwned plx

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 00:16:14

hllo people anyone like my new sig i took? plez do not blam r ban or bam or whatevur for that lol you stool a movie lol!

I Got Flagged

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 00:43:54

YOUR HOT

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 03:14:15

At 6/3/05 12:34 PM, TomFulp wrote:
I guess I should be amused, but it is kind of sad that active members of NG don't know who I am. Oh well... I guess it's a reality check.

RANDOM PROMOTIONAL PLUG!

mabey its because nobody really gives a fuck who you are i sure as hell couldn't, after all this website has been sliding downhill so fast it really is not funny

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 03:22:18

LMFAO! flagged.....

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 04:34:56

How can you be on Newgrounds and not know Tom and Wade Fulp?! That's just ignorant. Absolutely ignorant.

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 05:12:01

At 6/3/05 01:31 PM, shak3s wrote:
I don't know you or why you would want to submit stolen flash, old sucky ones at that.
When the guy that runs this site (Wade Fulp) finds out he may have to kick your ass, . . . again.

Tom Fulp Owns The Site U Idiot

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 07:18:02

HAHAHAHA

I laugh the creator got flagged!

Shit look at me im a noob i aint even finished my first flash yet
But goddamn people gotta open their eyes.

HAHAHAHA

I laugh again at you Tom

Ill submit something as soon as i can get out of this mental block.... aaargh!

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 12:10:08

it sems that todays veiwers are getting dumber and dumber by the second...

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 19:28:24

pretty pathetic. what idiots would belive this was stolen? LOLROFLLMAO! n00bz!

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 19:49:15

Hell I didn't know who Tom was for a little while when I joined NG -- UNTIL I GOT OFF MY LAZY ASS AND ACTUALLY PAYED ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING ELSE. Well Mr. Wade we only have another reason for people to continuously bitch at each other... I bet your pobably more pissed at the stupididty of some people than actually getting your own work flagged.

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 23:30:20

god you know it's so sad that I actualy remeber when that was not only new, but pretty advanced. but Picos school still kicks ass

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 23:42:01

Dude, that is crazy. So wait, was the flash re-posted or something? Or was it updated?

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-06 23:53:36

no man it was all done before the portal was up and running, back in the good old days of telebubbies, and asassin and club a seal and that stupid robot cat page dems were the days back before things like photo shop and talent

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-07 00:08:54

At 6/6/05 11:53 PM, uropaul wrote: no man it was all done before the portal was up and running, back in the good old days of telebubbies, and asassin and club a seal and that stupid robot cat page dems were the days back before things like photo shop and talent

Paint Shop Pro was probably around... ah, it's taking too long to look it up. Screw it!

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-07 01:57:22

i think that the stupidness of the stupid people is stupid beyond stupid comparison...i was just wondering if i could say stupid as much as everyone else.

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-07 01:59:19

At 6/6/05 03:14 AM, D-Day_Dukes wrote: mabey its because nobody really gives a fuck who you are i sure as hell couldn't, after all this website has been sliding downhill so fast it really is not funny

umm if you think this site sucks so much why do you stick around and crack on it? dont you have anything better to do? like go outside and play basketball or swim?

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-07 05:41:28

lol

Sorry. No EDIT button. :(

-Rommel

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-07 14:07:22

theyre bloody idiots

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-07 16:11:50

hahahahahaha the owner of newgrounds got his own original flash flagged!!! hahahahaha

Response to I Got Flagged 2005-06-07 19:30:04

At 6/3/05 12:34 PM, TomFulp wrote: So many of you know of my long-term goal to move all of my old, crappy Flash into the Portal. Most of it was from 1999 and was made using stuff like Flash 2 and Flash 3, which completely sucked by today's standards. Not to mention I completely sucked by today's standards.

Today I submitted my old Britney Spears Monster Truck Rally game. It has been on Newgrounds for OVER SIX YEARS NOW and I submitted it under my TomFulp account. IT WAS FLAGGED AS STOLEN. Look at what these users said when they blew the whistle:

"this game is on like 8 websites and they have other owners so thats why i blew my whistle"

"this game is already on the assasinate page"

"stolen"

"its stolen this guy is lieing he stole this"

I guess I should be amused, but it is kind of sad that active members of NG don't know who I am. Oh well... I guess it's a reality check.

RANDOM PROMOTIONAL PLUG!

Check out this Mazda video where three men and their cars try to impress a sexy woman. Yeah, it's an ad... But as usual it's a funny one!

Be sure to read below and enter the HP Lovecraft contest here on NG! More info on the festival website!

Tom, You got flagged? Wow cuz that britney spears thing was there for like 6 years (even knowing I havent been on this site for that longe my friend told me) Will I never thought this day would come but it has Tom got flagged.

:C