00:00
00:00

my internet explorer!!!

638 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

my internet explorer!!! 2001-04-12 08:48:26


something has happened this morning.
on every site a goto the words are so huge even newgrounds. It's like it stuffed in your face! how do i change this?

Response to my internet explorer!!! 2001-04-12 09:05:55


At 4/12/01 08:48 AM, robojoe100 wrote: something has happened this morning.
on every site a goto the words are so huge even newgrounds. It's like it stuffed in your face! how do i change this?

That's easy, you just change the text size

Response to my internet explorer!!! 2001-04-12 09:16:36


At 4/12/01 09:05 AM, aladinsane wrote:
At 4/12/01 08:48 AM, robojoe100 wrote: something has happened this morning.
on every site a goto the words are so huge even newgrounds. It's like it stuffed in your face! how do i change this?
That's easy, you just change the text size

where?

Response to my internet explorer!!! 2001-04-13 23:17:20


Hmmm..... It seems to me this happened to a buddy of mine once. It's a very fascinating story.

Response to my internet explorer!!! 2001-04-14 01:06:26


If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold control and push the wheel away from you to shrink the text size.

Response to my internet explorer!!! 2001-04-14 07:52:48


At 4/14/01 01:06 AM, Huff_daddy wrote: If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold control and push the wheel away from you to shrink the text size.

whoaaaaaaa!

Response to my internet explorer!!! 2001-04-14 14:15:47


At 4/12/01 08:48 AM, robojoe100 wrote: something has happened this morning.
on every site a goto the words are so huge even newgrounds. It's like it stuffed in your face! how do i change this?

nevermind all fixed