00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I watched my cousin die...

3,141 Views | 78 Replies

I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:06:15

About 3 hours ago my cousin died of a gunshot wound to the chest.

The police delared it suicide, but i know its an accident, the kid would NEVER do that, and besides, if you wanted to kill yourself, you wouldnt shoot yourself in the chest.

I pulled up to his house to lend him NFSU2 and i knocked on the door, but i knew he was there, so i let myself in. I was yelling his name, but he wasnt answering, so i went into his room, and i was horrifed to see him on the floor, with the pistol next to him. He said "its hurts, its hurts" and i ran as fast as i could to dial 911, I gave the address and said the ambulance will be there. I ran back into the room to see that he wasn't breathing, i checked his pulse and there was nothing. I remember the clip was lying next to his bed, and the pistol was on the floor, so i think it was an accident b/c i know he would never take his own life. If only i had been gotten there earlier, he would still be here...

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:07:10

thats messed up

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:07:11

Holy shit, i feel for you man. Thats gotta suck.

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:07:26

At 5/26/05 12:06 AM, mustache_man wrote: the kid would NEVER do that

That's what every parent of a suicidal person says.

<3

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:08:24

That was so very sad to hear, k i'm going to eat my cheese cake.

BBS Signature

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:08:40

I'm so sorry. Truly I am. How old was your cousin?

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:08:54

That has to be the worst thing anyone can go threw in their life. You hear about shootings and killings on the news everyday. But when you watch someone die and your right there...that has to really take a toll on your life. I feel very sorry for you man, seriously. That is sad.

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:09:06

At 5/26/05 12:08 AM, DeadPerson wrote: i personally dont beleive your story but i'd like the first post not to be an asshole in case it's true so..... OLIOLIOH!

Im not fucking around...

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:10:20

At 5/26/05 12:08 AM, AnzRage wrote: That was so very sad to hear, k i'm going to eat my cheese cake.

Hey! I want some!

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:10:06

wow...that really sucks....i mean...what can i say that would do anything at all.....
thats sad man....im real sorry

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:10:10

Wow, dude. Were you close to your cousin?

BBS Signature

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:11:19

Holy shit. Three hours ago? shouldn't you be moruning that you found his body. unless you are making it up, but who would make up something like that?

That sucks big hairy monkey balls man. I really wish I could help, alas, I live in hicktown

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:11:14

Its pretty sad though, that everyone in this thread has to be a dumb fuck. His cousin died and he watched him die. Thats nothing to laugh about....but as I always say, No one cares about anyone else. Even though you didn't know him, don't laugh and make jokes.

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:11:21

At 5/26/05 12:10 AM, DarkLlama wrote: Wow, dude. Were you close to your cousin?

Not the closest but we would hang out every once in a while.

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:12:11

Frankly speaking, this is my first post on Newgrounds after almost 4 years since I abandoned my account and immediately this post comes to mind.

Yes, your story sounds believable, but in a community that has been home to countless of other users who may have used such stories to create their fill of sickly Emo crap, there's going to be alot of mixed views on your post.

If this is true, then all I can say for the matter is that I'm sorry for your loss.

If this is another Emo story, I save my breath by not having to flame you in full detail for your lack of time and pathetic way to draw attention.

Again, mixed views on this post.

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:12:28

i believe you but maybe just maybe he did commit suicide.
now i'm just saying it. but maybe he has his personal reaosons.
but if he didn't commit suicide then what else would happen\
Murder?
accidental?
but its true people would want to die on the spot with suicide.
I'm still sorry for u

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:12:58

At 5/26/05 12:11 AM, mustache_man wrote:
At 5/26/05 12:10 AM, DarkLlama wrote:
Not the closest but we would hang out every once in a while.

I still feel bad for you.

BBS Signature

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:13:16

At 5/26/05 12:11 AM, The_Silver_Cross wrote: Holy shit. Three hours ago? shouldn't you be moruning that you found his body. unless you are making it up, but who would make up something like that?

That sucks big hairy monkey balls man. I really wish I could help, alas, I live in hicktown

Its strange, it feels almost as if nothing has even happened, like a dream-state....
I dont know what i should be doing right now but i guess im just trying to compredhend it....

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:15:19

well, people who aren't close don't usually let themselves in that person's home...

But yea dude, sorry to hear it. But just remember life goes on and you will learn from the experiance one way or another. Just think, now he's in a better place.... how cliche of me..

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:15:35

Wow, Nice attention whoring. Tell me, why did he unload the clip? If I was shot, I would be on the floor crying, no way I could have composed myself Like that. And shouldn't you be mourning his death instead of telling people on the internet?

Gimme some of that cheesecake...

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:15:56

The thing is though there is nothing you can do, I guess. I mean, now it's up to the cops and all those toher people to determine what happened. If it was murder, I hope they take that bitch and kill em. Not making a joke, I'm serious. Someone who does that shoulden't be living.

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:16:33

i also felt that way when my best friend died in the emercency room after getting hit by a car.
Dream state. but then it hits u. it really happened.
that sooner or later u realize that they aren't there anymore.

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:17:20

At 5/26/05 12:09 AM, mustache_man wrote:
At 5/26/05 12:08 AM, DeadPerson wrote: i personally dont beleive your story but i'd like the first post not to be an asshole in case it's true so..... OLIOLIOH!
Im not fucking around...

well now i beleive you, no really, i thought who would post that in the BBS right after it happened? but then i thought "i would" so yeah, i feel sorry for you, i watched my grand-grandma (whatever it's pronounced) when i was 12

BBS Signature

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:18:07

Yeah, this sort of thing really hits you. I watched my uncle and grandfather die in a car accident about a block from my house when I was 6. Some drunk driver was going about 90 down the street and hit them head on, my uncle flew through the window and my grandfather was literally crushed. Then, we moved, and when I was 12, I watched my neighbor walk out to the middle of the culdisac and shoot himself in the chest with a shotgun. So far no deaths with our 3rd move.

But anyway, sorry to talk about myself here. The point is, I feel for you man.

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:18:38

At 5/26/05 12:15 AM, LettuceClock wrote:
Gimme some of that cheesecake...

Is Lettuce Clock a synonym for 'HI I AM BANNED'?

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:19:27

Its strange, it feels almost as if nothing has even happened, like a dream-state....
I dont know what i should be doing right now but i guess im just trying to compredhend it....

I know what u mean...when my grand parents died...i wantedto feel bad....i wanted to cry ( shut up ) but i couldnt... i didnt know why, but i just wasnt able to.I didnt really know what to do when it happened so i just tried to do what i normally did

and for any of u who saw my earlier pos...this happened the day after i saw the strande flashing lights

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:20:47

i'm watchin my cousin slowly die... kinda sucks know how u feel. wish she wouldn't do this to herself

OmG hawttY<~~~~ click this....

u can pull my hair N my smack ass, N you bet i'll call you daddy

BBS Signature

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:21:08

That sucks man. :(

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:21:22

At 5/26/05 12:20 AM, fukmehardNpullmyhair wrote: i'm watchin my cousin slowly die... kinda sucks know how u feel. wish she wouldn't do this to herself

What is she doing, smoking? drugs?

Response to I watched my cousin die... 2005-05-26 00:27:05

At 5/26/05 12:06 AM, mustache_man wrote: About 3 hours ago my cousin died of a gunshot wound to the chest.

You expect me to believe that? I mean, did you forget about him already? He died three hours ago and you have nothing better to do than tell people on the internet about your personal problems? Sorry, but I'm not believing that for a minute. Your story makes no sense, anyway.

Oh, and another thing, I had a friend that took his own life, so think about the people who have real problems and stop being an attention whore.

BBS Signature