RipVanWinkle
RipVanWinkle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to Boygasm 2004-09-14 21:00:24 Reply

At 9/14/04 07:23 PM, -Nephthys- wrote:
At 9/14/04 07:15 PM, Chris_Fuhrer wrote: well, you freaks stay in the general forum, and everything will be ok
OK, and you remember to keep on posting in a politics forum on a FLASH site and voicing your misspelt and grammatically incorrect opinions in the politics forum while you are under the mistaken impression that people actually care about your opinions, and everything truly will be OK.

Alrighty then?

And you seem to care people care about yours, when no one really cares about anything except themselves, and you are under a strange illusion that the world revolves around you, while all the time you are only in a flash site, wasting your life away. Meanwhile I am getting ready for college. stfu stupid girl

dashes-5
dashes-5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Boygasm 2004-09-14 21:12:09 Reply

At 9/14/04 09:00 PM, Chris_Fuhrer wrote: And you seem to care people care about yours,

"You seem to care people care about yours"? Sorry dude, but you have a lot of preparation to take care of if you are really going to try to be adequately prepared for college. For example, learning how to speak English could come in handy.

you are under a strange illusion that the world revolves around you,

Mmmm. You've gotta love those unsubstantiated assertions. What evidence, may I ask, have you got to back this statement up with? I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything to put anyone under the impression that I think the world revolves around me.

while all the time you are only in a flash site, wasting your life away. Meanwhile I am getting ready for college.

Heh. Surprisingly enough, I have a life outside NG. I also go to college, which I believe is established more in my use of the English language as opposed to yours.

stfu stupid girl

OMG J00 CONFUSED ME WITH YOUR 1337 COLLEGE TALK!

YOU ARE TEH SMRAT.