00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kawishinto just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sig Makers Guild

59,932 Views | 990 Replies

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 12:08:51

At 8/11/05 05:45 AM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 8/11/05 01:58 AM, InsOmniaC777 wrote: I'd like one, make it dark, and with lightning as well.
Something like this?

You of all people should know not to post sigs unless you're a member.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 12:17:13

At 8/11/05 12:38 AM, neogeo0823 wrote: i posted a request on the asm thread but i think its kinda scaring everyone away. i want an animated sig. heres what i want out of it:

what i want is a mech from mech warrior(dont worry, i can get you some good pics to go off of) that walks along until it gets to my name(which will look all metalic-y) and then it stops, the name goes "oh noes!" and then the mech blows it up with lasers and/or missles and continues walking. it then repeats. if you need more details, or a better explaination, then my email address is just above my sig.

thanks in advance!

ok, so is anyone going to work on mine? if someone already is, then id like to know how far theyve progressed on it. im anxious to see how it turns out.

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 14:04:51

All of yalls sigs are so cool! could someone please make me one with my name in it?

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 14:06:23

Hey guys!

I would like a signature done for me because, frankly, I'm bored with this one. I would like:

A standard sized signature with a brick wall background from The Wall (A Pink Floyd Album), and in Floydian font (this can be found at many font sites) please write Flynt_27 centered in the middle. Also, I want 2 semi-transparent images of Roger Waters and David Gilmour, one on either end of the signature. Lastly, I want the entire signature to have the little diagonal lines on it to add depth. (The ones NG uses a lot) Thanks!

PS I really respect what you guys do here. It helps out a lot of Newgrounds members.

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 14:24:05

At 8/8/05 07:09 PM, raditz10 wrote: I don't know why anyone comes here about 23% of the people who ask for sigs get them at the ASM about 85% get their's.

Here about 85% of those who get their sigs are satisfied with a quality piece of work. In the ASM, about 23% are.

If you'd told me this was starting up again, I woulda re-joined. You gotta keep me informed.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 14:26:14

At 8/11/05 12:08 PM, MeMB wrote: You of all people should know not to post sigs unless you're a member.

He's juggernaut...

He was a member of the SSM...

He's an old freind...

¬_¬

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 15:47:31

At 8/11/05 02:26 PM, Acid-Rain wrote:
At 8/11/05 12:08 PM, MeMB wrote: You of all people should know not to post sigs unless you're a member.
He's juggernaut...

He's an old freind...

¬_¬

At least someone remembers me.... ;)

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 16:40:15

This guild would be cool to join
do u like my sig god of war style im workin on perfecting my prince of persia one now i have the best pic 4 it this 1

Sig Makers Guild

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 17:24:47

At 8/11/05 05:45 AM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 8/11/05 01:58 AM, InsOmniaC777 wrote: I'd like one, make it dark, and with lightning as well.
Something like this?

Yes, just like that, I love it.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 19:33:17

At 8/11/05 03:47 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 8/11/05 02:26 PM, Acid-Rain wrote:
He's juggernaut...

He's an old freind...

¬_¬

I still remember you as Alucard, though. :o Damnit, I do miss the posse so very much.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 22:04:59

well i woulden't keep posting if sumone would make my sig. i ahve been waitng 4 days now and i ahven't got it.....so im getting a little im patient. well if you forgot i will post it once agin.
can sumone make me a sig for my name that is really random, make it about my name jsut random. try to do your best but i think anything will do. thanks alot

StrawberryShock.

umm i guess you diden't see this plz try to make it...

i asked b4 i guess no one saw it so i posted agin thanks

They call me the almighty StrawberryShock.

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 22:35:12

At 8/11/05 03:47 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote:

Wait, who are you again? You're not a member here. Get out!
Oh wait, neither am I.

-Bar tosses self out of establishment-

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 22:36:54

can I get an animated sig that best fits my profile name use any animation you want

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 23:56:24

hey, guys... ummm not to complain or anything, but no one has even made the attempt to try to start my sig yet. i mean, if its beyond everyone, then i suppose i could ask for something else, but i really wanted that particular sig.

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-11 23:57:42

i take back what i just said, for i have recieved an email from someone.

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-12 01:45:26

can i have a sig with a dog foaming at the mouth, and a guy saiying "silly_rabies!"?

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-12 03:00:22

can someone make me a sig plz?
my sig right now is no good.( I R A NOOB) (whichi really dont think i am in the forums sure! but i've been surfing ng for 6yrs) i would be so happy if some one could make me a better sig with a budding rose with beautifull pointy thorns upon a bed of marijuana leaves, it would be greatly appreaciated if someone would make that for me. for i have no skills with which to create it myself. plz?

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-12 15:38:29

Can some one make me a sig with this onhttp://photobucket.c..p;current=bbhood.g
if

And this for the backround and my name on ithttp://photobucket.c..current=5793b2b3.j
pg

Thanks for your time.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-12 18:08:11

ok nvm ive got a new sig, can i get a sig with a bong and a lighter on it with the lighter laying of the floor, my strawberry proping myself agginst the side ok the sig sayng "Be like me do drugs..." thanks plz make. it took me a while to think of this. THANK YOU, in ADVANCE!

Sig Makers Guild

They call me the almighty StrawberryShock.

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-12 19:09:39

can someone make me a sig?

live life while you have it.... by newgrounding

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-12 19:10:31

I didnt understand. How do u join this club cause I would like to join.

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-12 21:55:11

can someone get me a sig with a dog on a chain, and is foaming at the mouth, barking at a guy saying " silly rabies" ?

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-13 02:56:20

What the hell? Lol, all ISM and SSM members suddenly pop in...

Anyway, as for Juggernaut, i do remember you, but we have rules here, and everyone needs an invite to join. Not to mention the trial after that.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-13 02:57:34

At 8/12/05 03:38 PM, Imma_CowOink wrote: Can some one make me a sig with this onhttp://photobucket.c..p;current=bbhood.g

if

And this for the backround and my name on ithttp://photobucket.c..current=5793b2b3.j

pg

Thanks for your time.

You mean like stealing the sig?

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-13 03:11:06

hey could someone make a sig for me with a Pirate-Ninja sipping tea and have my name on it

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-13 09:04:20

At 8/13/05 02:56 AM, MeMB wrote: What the hell? Lol, all ISM and SSM members suddenly pop in...

Anyway, as for Juggernaut, i do remember you, but we have rules here, and everyone needs an invite to join. Not to mention the trial after that.

As if I would need a trial here. From what I've seen of people bitching about sigs not being done, you look like you could use some help. Not to mention the quality of some of the sigs here...
No problem, I'll just create another team.

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-13 09:16:20

At 8/13/05 09:04 AM, -Juggernaut- wrote: No problem, I'll just create another team.

About damn time.

Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-13 11:17:52

At 8/13/05 09:04 AM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 8/13/05 02:56 AM, MeMB wrote: What the hell? Lol, all ISM and SSM members suddenly pop in...

As if I would need a trial here. From what I've seen of people bitching about sigs not being done, you look like you could use some help. Not to mention the quality of some of the sigs here...
No problem, I'll just create another team.

Seriously?

For people who I'd believe would join (since they are all currently active here):
-- oni
-- nevergetcaughtalive (ngca)
-- zen gaijin (dbf)
-- chromius
-- kirkus
-- myself
-- acid rain

Those are just a few that popped into my head.
I'm sure many others would help.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-13 11:23:24

What difference does it make? We had a nice memberlist, but most of them never showed up. So go ahead, make your own crew. It would be a very stupid thing to do, becuase Juggs said himself "Elite sig making aint right blablabla" So go ahead, but you'll lose some serious credibility.

BBS Signature

Response to Sig Makers Guild 2005-08-13 11:30:51

At 8/13/05 11:23 AM, MeMB wrote: What difference does it make? We had a nice memberlist, but most of them never showed up. So go ahead, make your own crew. It would be a very stupid thing to do, becuase Juggs said himself "Elite sig making aint right blablabla" So go ahead, but you'll lose some serious credibility.

At first, when this thread was created, I was angered about how everyone sought out an elite title in sig making. Although my view, at the time, may have been slightly skewed, it doesn't mean I had a limited perspective on the given situation and why this thread was created.

That was when ASM was the only active sig topic.
Everyone had seeked sig-making refuge there. It was all finally centralized, and people would sig because they enjoy it, not so they could build up an ego here. So, you are right, really, it doesn't make a difference now. We already have one member based sig team active on the net, so what harm would another one do?

BBS Signature