00:00
00:00

Xbox 360 club.

351,783 Views | 10,132 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-12 11:17:52

At 3/12/09 11:14 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: Yeah my friend has done it multiple times with blockbuster so I don't see the risk. Worse comes to worse just deny the shit out of anything haha.

Yeah you could do that and say that there must have been a mix up or something like that.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-12 14:02:40

Entertainment for the masses.

To the history fans notice the Roosevelt Reference :D

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-13 12:39:43

At 3/11/09 05:55 PM, TheMaster wrote: Mine's in the post.

Mine's downstairs. Taunting me for a month until my birthday.

I got a free Chris Redfield figure with it, though.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-13 22:10:49

At 3/13/09 10:01 PM, cornbin wrote: Because the first was so good,they had to make another!

Hey, if they fix their shitty online, then I might consider getting the sequel.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-13 22:19:24

This is true...

Or if they considered not making a shitty game I'd consider getting it.

I'm actually probably gonna get it.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-14 01:25:18

At 3/13/09 10:01 PM, cornbin wrote: Because the first was so good,they had to make another!

I remember the days when you were hyping that game up so high. You even convinced poor SMC to get it too. I'm not surprise though since it's a game about two gay lovers overcoming adversity with corny dialogue and American values, and no final boss fight. (Helicopter cutscene wut?)

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-14 08:40:08

Mmmm

Mmmm.

Mmmmmmm, It was my Birthday yesterday!

Mmmm,
Mmmm;

Cake For Breakfest! :3
Who Else Wants Some?!

Xbox 360 club.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-14 12:46:48

At 3/14/09 01:25 AM, 36Holla wrote:
I remember the days when you were hyping that game up so high. You even convinced poor SMC to get it too. I'm not surprise though since it's a game about two gay lovers overcoming adversity with corny dialogue and American values, and no final boss fight. (Helicopter cutscene wut?)

And I will get it again,sir.

Pat too.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-14 12:51:50

At 3/13/09 10:19 PM, cornbin wrote:

I suggest we play through the campaign together, yes?

Then fucking attempt the online.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-14 21:45:00

At 3/14/09 12:51 PM, DumbassDude wrote:
At 3/13/09 10:19 PM, cornbin wrote:
I suggest we play through the campaign together, yes?
Then fucking attempt the online.

i would never even attempt online on the piece of shit game. i played it for 10 minuites and hated the game. The games AI is terrible! Heres an example of its dumb AI. I was behind cover when a grenade was thrown right next to me, my teamate was far enough away to where he wasnt knocked out, but i needed to be reviveld , but instead of reviving me , he felt content to, instead, stick his head up and into sniper fire and ended up only getting sniped instead of reviving me, i hate AI in the game! and i doubt multiplayer is any good either!

So how about dem mudkipz?

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 05:04:04

To make up for my recent Street Fighter 4 woes, I played through Resident Evil 5. It was a very good game, but I'm beginning to get disappointed at the games departure from the original zombie shtick that made the game famous and replacing it with a new virus that apparently has nothing to do with zombies anymore but rather mind control.

The story in the game was shoddy in that they brought out information like you were supposed to know it, even though they had never mentioned it before in RE5 or any other Resident Evil game for that matter. They just expect you to know and it made me feel like a guy who enters a conversation late and is expected to know everything that had happened in the conversation that had just taken place even though I wasn't there to hear it. Even so, it was very enthralling and if you're a long time fan of the series and have for some reason not gotten the game yet, which there is no excuse for unless you're currently trapped under some rubble, or in a coma, then you will find this installment to be a great supplement to the series.

I hope that they make another one and that they go back to the zombie element, though judging by what happened in the RE5 story, they may choose to end the whole series.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 06:11:58

I should have posted this in here, gah.

So anyway, im looking to buy a 360 sometime in May, and im saving money now basically, what i need to know is do i go for the Arcade bundle for $300 and upgrade the hard drive with this, or just go with the Pro console?

Just looking now, i think im better off just getting the Pro unit.

Also, is it necessary to buy the wireless network adapter if i want to play online through my wireless network?

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 11:19:12

You should get the Arcade if you won't be playing in Hi-Def and such since it comes with no cables. You do need a 60GB HDD though. 20 just doesn't cut it anymore since you can install games onto the HDD.

All I can say is your really need the 60. You could probably trade in the 20GB if you bought the pro and the 60.

Maybe not though? Sorry that this wasn't helpful whatsoever.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 12:38:57

At 3/15/09 06:11 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
Also, is it necessary to buy the wireless network adapter if i want to play online through my wireless network?

yes

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 13:17:35

At 3/15/09 06:11 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Also, is it necessary to buy the wireless network adapter if i want to play online through my wireless network?

That's the only way, but you can always ethernet cable it up though, perhaps bridge the connection through a nearby PC or go straight to your router if it's convenient.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 15:21:28

At 3/3/09 06:34 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Any good?

Also, stuck on GG&HT on rock band 1

fuck that shit

YEAH FUCK THAT SHIT JUST GOT DOMINATED BITCHES

Xbox 360 club.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 15:39:01

At 3/15/09 03:21 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: YEAH FUCK THAT SHIT JUST GOT DOMINATED BITCHES

I hate you so much.

I've given up on it. I just do Cowboy Song over and over now. Easily the best in song in any plastic guitar game.

Also, setting up 360 now. It's downloading a patch at the minute.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 16:01:14

Show me this "Blad" fellow. I must see him and his attire.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 16:43:39

Right, I'm signing up for Live, and I was going to use my Hotmail account to do it, but that's got my real age in, which is 17, so it's saying it needs a parent to verify it and shit.

Does this mean it'll lock me out of 18 games or anything? If it will, I'll just sign up a new email.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 16:44:33

At 3/15/09 03:39 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 3/15/09 03:21 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: YEAH FUCK THAT SHIT JUST GOT DOMINATED BITCHES
I hate you so much.

I've given up on it.

It didn't give me too much trouble in the end.

During the zig-zag YRGRYRGRGetc bits, I just played the YRG each time, and kept my scoremeter at the low end of yellow for that.
During the BYRYBYetc bits I did the same, but not quite so successfully, so had to activate my starpower... then, during the 4-note down-scales of OBYR and BYRG I nailed them all, and built up enough starpower to sail through the end triplets!

^^

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 16:45:56

At 3/15/09 04:43 PM, TheMaster wrote: Right, I'm signing up for Live, and I was going to use my Hotmail account to do it, but that's got my real age in, which is 17, so it's saying it needs a parent to verify it and shit.

Does this mean it'll lock me out of 18 games or anything? If it will, I'll just sign up a new email.

It'll prevent you from downloading demos that are 18+ or unrated, that's fo sho.

It doesn't stop you playing games you've purchased though, I'm pretty sure. I was 17 when I got my Xbox, and I played Gears of War on it without trouble.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 17:00:54

Right, signed up.

AbsurdDitties

Get me added plz.

Also, how do I redeem codes? I've got a free Street Fighter 2 download to get, but the only instructions it has are "Select Marketplace, Select Redeem Code". I can't see any "Marketplace", just "Game Marketplace" and "Video Marketplace", and neither has a "Redeem Code" bit.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 19:39:48

At 3/15/09 05:00 PM, TheMaster wrote: Right, signed up.

AbsurdDitties

Get me added plz.

Also, how do I redeem codes? I've got a free Street Fighter 2 download to get, but the only instructions it has are "Select Marketplace, Select Redeem Code". I can't see any "Marketplace", just "Game Marketplace" and "Video Marketplace", and neither has a "Redeem Code" bit.

Press the large circle button on your controller,then one that has the X in it. From there it should be navigable.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 20:10:02

At 3/15/09 07:39 PM, cornbin wrote: Press the large circle button on your controller,then one that has the X in it. From there it should be navigable.

...........sign out?

however, if you actually want to redeem your code, hit the guide button, then go left twice to the marketplace tab.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 21:14:06

Yeah I found it earlier.

I fucking suck at Street Fighter 2, though. I don't remember it being this hard.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 21:59:49

At 3/15/09 09:14 PM, TheMaster wrote: Yeah I found it earlier.

I fucking suck at Street Fighter 2, though. I don't remember it being this hard.

Added you.

--------------

I have kicked little pat off my 360. I got really pissed off at him constantly using my wireless mic and controller and then when I go to play it it would be dead. I have a wired mic and controller for him to play with but he broke the controller and always ends up using the wireless mic. On top of that I'm tired of having his dumb friends annoy me on LIVE. And on top of that I'm really tired of him playing all my games without asking and getting the achievements that I want to get. You can only get achievements once on your account to it really pissed me off.

No more little pat for a long, long, long time.

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 22:14:11

Oh really? Poor Lil'P.

Nice to know it'll mainly be you though.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 22:47:47

Drop-kick him out of the window.

The solution to, and cause of, all of life's problems.

BBS Signature

Response to Xbox 360 club. 2009-03-15 23:01:08

At 3/15/09 10:47 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Drop-kick him out of the window.

The solution to, and cause of, all of life's problems.

You owe me a window. And a little brother.