00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

766,550 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-03 17:37:59

At 2/3/08 05:28 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 2/3/08 02:26 PM, Bahamut wrote: Also, I've never smoked once and I won't ever think about starting to smoke.
Atta boy, lol. I havn´t smoked either, and i´m nearlly 22. Some people say i´m stupid for not even trying it. I say i´m smart for not trying it.

Don't ever smoke! There's stuff in cigarettes/cigars that can stick to your lungs and eventually make it extremely harder to breathe! And yes LS, you're smart enough to say 'I won't smoke!'

"Government Warning: Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health!" some people just never read this warning!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-03 17:38:17

I haven't smoked cigs, and I've only had a single drag of one joint, and I plan to keep it that way.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-03 17:57:55

At 2/3/08 05:37 PM, LeeJaySan wrote: "Government Warning: Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health!" some people just never read this warning!

Them warnings take up like half the box now, in big bold black letters, but smokers don´t give a rats ass.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-03 17:58:31

At 2/3/08 05:38 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I haven't smoked cigs, and I've only had a single drag of one joint, and I plan to keep it that way.

Good that you're looking at your health!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-03 18:01:04

At 2/3/08 05:57 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
Them warnings take up like half the box now, in big bold black letters, but smokers don´t give a rats ass.

You can say that again! Those smokers don't care! My dad is a smoker! He said he'd stopped smoking 2 years ago, but until now, he still does it! It bugs me now that he's in his 50's!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-03 20:27:53

At 2/2/08 09:15 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/2/08 09:08 AM, youngblood26 wrote: I can't believe madknt changes his userame.
Meh, I still think he's a "madknt". :P

I guess he is. I'm just thinking what name should I've put on if I changed my username.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-03 20:32:01

At 2/3/08 05:37 PM, LeeJaySan wrote: "Government Warning: Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health!" some people just never read this warning!

They ignore that warning phrase, especially in cigarette advertisements on TV, they put up that warning after after that 30 second ad. If this continues, may our government banned cigarettes elsewhere in the country?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 00:23:11

At 2/3/08 08:32 PM, youngblood26 wrote:
They ignore that warning phrase, especially in cigarette advertisements on TV, they put up that warning after after that 30 second ad. If this continues, may our government banned cigarettes elsewhere in the country?

I agree! I'm gonna force my dad to quit smoking! he's 52 damnit and he still smokes! That's gotta suck! I hope he quits before he dies doing it!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 01:05:53

At 2/4/08 12:23 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 2/3/08 08:32 PM, youngblood26 wrote:
I agree! I'm gonna force my dad to quit smoking! he's 52 damnit and he still smokes! That's gotta suck! I hope he quits before he dies doing it!

My dad quitted smoking when his father died from lung cancer I think which is one of common sources from smoking cigarettes.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 01:55:20

At 2/4/08 01:05 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
My dad quitted smoking when his father died from lung cancer I think which is one of common sources from smoking cigarettes.

Tell my dad to quit! I wish he would right now! And BTW it wasn't 52, it's 53! And he doesn't have a gall bladder and an appendix anymore!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 01:55:53

Smoking is bad for your health.

/edn topic

So, the fucking Superbowl, and New England loosing. Who's happy about that?

>: ( IM NOT

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 02:16:35

At 2/4/08 01:55 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: So, the fucking Superbowl, and New England loosing. Who's happy about that?

I personally don't mind it since I am not a big fan of sports. I will not, however, bash them or anything but they're just not my thing.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 03:47:12

At 2/4/08 02:16 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: I personally don't mind it since I am not a big fan of sports. I will not, however, bash them or anything but they're just not my thing.

Fair enough, you should really get into some sort of sport though dude, especially if you're a smoker and all...

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 09:41:51

At 2/3/08 08:32 PM, youngblood26 wrote: They ignore that warning phrase, especially in cigarette advertisements on TV, they put up that warning after after that 30 second ad. If this continues, may our government banned cigarettes elsewhere in the country?

In england, there are no ads for cigarettes anymore. Not on TV, not on radio, not on billboards.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 09:51:48

At 2/4/08 09:41 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: In england, there are no ads for cigarettes anymore. Not on TV, not on radio, not on billboards.

Same in Germany.
There´s now a smoking ban in most pubs, bars and restaurants.

I think the government were thinking of putting up a ban for smoking on the streets.

Basically, smoking is now illegal everywhere...

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 11:18:29

At 2/3/08 05:28 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Me too. I don´t like to be in really smokey places. The smoke really affects me, and after a while in a smokey room, your eyes start to hurt too o_-

I remember suffering so much from all the smoking when I went to Majorca 10 years ago. That holiday was fucking awful and I hope to never go there again for the rest of my life.

Atta boy, lol. I havn´t smoked either, and i´m nearlly 22. Some people say i´m stupid for not even trying it. I say i´m smart for not trying it.

I'm with you there. I don't care if smoking makes you "feel good". It has a few pros, but so many cons. I'd rather not waste my money on cigarettes. I'm glad none of my real life friends smoke.

Or even look at the cigarette packets saying "SMOKING KILLS" in big letters.

At 2/3/08 08:27 PM, youngblood26 wrote: I guess he is. I'm just thinking what name should I've put on if I changed my username.

I'm perfectly happy with my name. However, if I had to change my name for whatever reason and was allowed to choose any other name of my choice, I'd pick DrPepper. :)

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 11:34:46

At 2/4/08 09:51 AM, Corky-D wrote: Basically, smoking is now illegal everywhere...

I want smoking to be banned everywhere as a whole. I mean, every time someone is smoking near me, I move away but then, I still smell it. People who smoke should die of lung cancer. >:(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 11:35:32

At 2/4/08 09:51 AM, Corky-D wrote:
At 2/4/08 09:41 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: In england, there are no ads for cigarettes anymore. Not on TV, not on radio, not on billboards.
Same in Germany.

I think the government were thinking of putting up a ban for smoking on the streets.

They are trying to ban smoking in cars in Australia.
It could be illegal to smoke in your own car.
Why not just make them completely illegal, stop selling them and be done with it.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 12:00:59

At 2/4/08 11:34 AM, Seamonky wrote: I want smoking to be banned everywhere as a whole. I mean, every time someone is smoking near me, I move away but then, I still smell it.

Yes, I think that would be the best thing to happen.

People who smoke should die of lung cancer. >:(

Hm, only partially agree. Some don´t deserve to die.

At 2/4/08 11:35 AM, Shaun wrote: They are trying to ban smoking in cars in Australia.
It could be illegal to smoke in your own car.

At least no more stinking cars.

Why not just make them completely illegal, stop selling them and be done with it.

The big industries would never allow that.
They´d instantly go bankrupt.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 12:20:09

At 2/4/08 12:00 PM, Corky-D wrote: The big industries would never allow that.
They´d instantly go bankrupt.

Who cares?
It is is either that or slowly go bankrupt, fuck 'em.
Taxes is why, governments make a shit load off cigarettes and stuff.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 15:36:47

If they banned smoking everwhere it would sort of encourage yobs to smoke around places where it's banned to be 'kewl'.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 16:57:10

Smoking should have never been legal. Well, i suppose they didn´t know about alot of the health risks at first, but once they found out, it should have been illegal. I mean, why´s weed illegal, but tobacco not? People say tobacco is stronger and worse for you then weed, so why is weed illegal? Tabacco is a drug just as much as any other drug and i think it kills more people than illegal drugs. WHY IS IT STILL LEGAL?! The answer is money.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 17:29:36

Hey guys, its been ages. WHats new?

I don't smoke but my dad did.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-04 19:07:31

At 2/4/08 04:57 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Smoking should have never been legal. Well, i suppose they didn´t know about alot of the health risks at first, but once they found out, it should have been illegal. I mean, why´s weed illegal, but tobacco not? People say tobacco is stronger and worse for you then weed, so why is weed illegal? Tabacco is a drug just as much as any other drug and i think it kills more people than illegal drugs. WHY IS IT STILL LEGAL?! The answer is money.

Tell that to the one who discovered tobacco! They thought it was medicinal b'coz of the smoke it produces! But they payed it w/ their lives due to thinking of such stupidity! Weed and Tobacco have a big difference by the smoke it produces when burned! But both still have a bas side effect! Unless they ban both types of cigarettes, we'll be under the influence! And yes, money is the root of all evil as they say!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-05 13:04:51

At 2/4/08 11:34 AM, Seamonky wrote: People who smoke should die of lung cancer. >:(

Won't they anyway?

At 2/4/08 11:35 AM, Shaun wrote: Why not just make them completely illegal, stop selling them and be done with it.

If only it was that easy to do. Ban cigarettes altogether and retail stores, pubs, etc will lose out on money and business. :(

At 2/4/08 05:29 PM, smc316 wrote: I don't smoke but my dad did.

I know my dad does. He doesn't say anything about it, but once I took the wrong coat out to college (this was when I was still there) and noticed an empty pack of cigarettes inside it. I did hear from my sister about him smoking ages ago, but wasn't fully sure about that until when I picked the wrong coat by accident.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-05 14:06:26

man, smoking is lame.

can't stand cigs myself. I may try a cigar once in a while, but I'm no fan of the burning ash flying around my throat and lungs and mouth and suchlike.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-05 14:20:49

At 2/4/08 09:51 AM, Corky-D wrote:
At 2/4/08 09:41 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
Same in Germany.

They've already done that here. The only places you can smoke are in your house or in your car, BUT if someone else is in your car who doesn't smoke then it's illegal because you're polluting them 'against their will' That is really only meant to apply to children but I imagine some douchebag cop will still pull someone over for it.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-05 20:37:08

11,000th post.

Anyway do you guys like my new sig, banner, profile pic and blog?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-05 20:54:23

Enough w/ the smoking shit! If somebody's gonna smoke, let them be and let them discover for themselves what will happen to them! If the die, it's their fault, they have no one to blame to but themselves!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2008-02-05 20:58:19

At 2/5/08 08:54 PM, LeeJaySan wrote: Enough w/ the smoking shit! If somebody's gonna smoke, let them be and let them discover for themselves what will happen to them! If the die, it's their fault, they have no one to blame to but themselves!

Exactly! Lets change our conversation to my sig, blog and userpage design instead of talking about crusty old smokers!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature