00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies???

1,682 Views | 17 Replies

Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 02:01:35

Many of you may know me strictly for my VG Flash Parodies here on NG. But I'm sure most don't know of my video background. I've done quite a few full motion video movies that I've posted up on my site. The most popular two are my "Goof Troop Kombat" series, which are basically spoofs of the Mortal Kombat games. The movies star my friend Steve and Me, basically acting retarded by beating each other up. I used Adobe Premiere for the video editing, and Adobe Photoshop for the special effects, which I think came out pretty decent and stay true to the game. The movies have been up on my site for over a year now, and I just recently re-uploaded them, improving the quality and shrinking the file size by about 60%...so if you're a big fan of Mortal Kombat, definetly check them out! CLICK HERE!

While you're there, why not check out my Michael Myers Halloween Video too. I also re-uploaded that with a smaller file size and better quality.

If you have any comments on the movies I'd love to hear them, good or bad email me here. videogamedc@hotmail.com

Some of you may also be wondering WTF is up with my latest VG parody projects...Well I've started up Golden Axe again, so look for that soon.

In the meantime you have got to check out We Are Robots: Kegomatic, the first movie I've laughed my ass off at on NG in a loooooong time.

Well that's it, Peace! (of ass)

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 03:05:56

At 4/3/02 02:01 AM, rsdig wrote:

so if you're a big fan of Mortal Kombat, definetly check them out! CLICK HERE!

While you're there, why not check out my Michael Myers Halloween Video too. I also re-uploaded that with a smaller file size and better quality.

I go check them out right now :)

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 03:41:36

At 4/3/02 03:05 AM, DaFreaK_B_ wrote:

I go check them out right now :)

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 06:05:10

At 4/3/02 03:05 AM, DaFreaK_B_ wrote:

Im ghonna av a sneaky peeky

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 08:39:45

I vaguely remeber you working on 2 projects, titled "Pimpin' Smurf" and "Koopaboarding" or something like that...
When are you going to finish those??

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 11:59:10

Sometimes I start projects going in with a good idea, then it starts to just plain suck....I may eventually come up with something for them too though.

I vaguely remeber you working on 2 projects, titled "Pimpin' Smurf" and "Koopaboarding" or something like that...
When are you going to finish those??

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 12:17:44

Its good to hear from you agian.Cant wait till Mack Daddy Mario 3 comes out if planing to do it.Good luck!

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 12:30:35

I WANT CABLE CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 13:12:05

MK sucked after MKIII, and now midway is coming out with a new one? holy shit. Midway sucks now :(

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 16:40:10

That is GREAT!
I love those movies!
but for some reason, everytime I played it, the sound was off a bit. I don't really care much, but if you make any others, maybe you could try harder to keep the sound on the spot.
Those are just great!

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 18:50:34

thanx man,,,i think u need a faster cpu

That is GREAT!
I love those movies!
but for some reason, everytime I played it, the sound was off a bit. I don't really care much, but if you make any others, maybe you could try harder to keep the sound on the spot.
Those are just great!

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 19:10:06

ya i known about the mk stuff but vgdc where is pimpin smurf? i have been waitin for like 3 4 months i lost count lol

Peace

(Cloud IS among use all)

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-03 20:11:31

At 4/3/02 02:01 AM, rsdig wrote: Many of you may know me strictly for my VG Flash Parodies here on NG. But I'm sure most don't know of my video background. I've done quite a few full motion video movies that I've posted up on my site. The most popular two are my "Goof Troop Kombat" series, which are basically spoofs of the Mortal Kombat games. The movies star my friend Steve and Me, basically acting retarded by beating each other up.

He he... good stuff, man...

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-04 07:39:28

At 4/3/02 02:01 AM, rsdig wrote: Many of you may know me strictly for my VG Flash Parodies here on NG. But I'm sure most don't know of my video background. I've done quite a few full motion video movies that I've posted up on my site. The most popular two are my "Goof Troop Kombat" series, which are basically spoofs of the Mortal Kombat games. The movies star my friend Steve and Me, basically acting retarded by beating each other up. I used Adobe Premiere for the video editing, and Adobe Photoshop for the special effects, which I think came out pretty decent and stay true to the game. The movies have been up on my site for over a year now, and I just recently re-uploaded them, improving the quality and shrinking the file size by about 60%...so if you're a big fan of Mortal Kombat, definetly check them out! CLICK HERE!

If you have any comments on the movies I'd love to hear them, good or bad email me here. videogamedc@hotmail.com

Some of you may also be wondering WTF is up with my latest VG parody projects...Well I've started up Golden Axe again, so look for that soon.

In the meantime you have got to check out We Are Robots: Kegomatic, the first movie I've laughed my ass off at on NG in a loooooong time.

Well that's it, Peace! (of ass)

OMG! The Groof Combat thing is the funniest thing iv ever seen!!!!

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-04 07:49:25

i really like how people bashed your early works (like the one with sonic running into the fan) and told you that you suck, but you came back and showed them all with classics like mack daddy mario2 and sonic vs. mario. now, many people look up to you and can't wait to see more of your stuff. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-04 13:28:45

Hey Randy!

Can't wait for the Golden Axe parody!

Oh yeah, check out my new movie (you're in it!):

"Mikey's Comeback!"

I was never really here.

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-05 00:40:24

Pretty funny Kombat movies. I used to be obcessed with Liu Kang and go around imitating that wierd howl he does...

Response to Home Made Mortal Kombat Movies??? 2002-04-05 01:27:50

At 4/5/02 12:40 AM, SweetP wrote: Pretty funny Kombat movies. I used to be obcessed with Liu Kang and go around imitating that wierd howl he does...

I always thought he sounded like someone had grabbed his nuts and gave them a twist, resulting in him howling in agony...

I was never really here.