Hi, I'm new to FL and some things have been pissing me off about it. I know there are probably solutions but I haven't been able to find them, so any help would be quite peachy (because peach is a fruit so it would go well with Fruity Loops).
1) When I try to undo a resizing of a music clip, it doesn't work. It says it's undone, but it stays the same size.
2) It's a fucking pain in the ass to scroll through the instruments on the little index thing when you have about 50 of them, especially when it's not alphabetized by default and I can't seem to directly get to one through a search. There must be some way around this?
3) When an mp3 player like iTunes or something is open and I open FL, no sound comes from either iTunes or FL, and after shutting down iTunes, there's still no sound from FL, so I have to start over and reload FL.
4) Midi files I import don't have sound. Period.
5) The History folder closes every time I go back to doing something else, and when I go back to some point in the History, it scrolls back to the top for some reason, meaning that if it goes to a point I didn't want it to (and it often goes to a point I did not click on), I have to drag all the way back down and find it.
6) In addition to resizing of music clips, certain other things are not saved in History. I can't think of them off the top of my head right now but I'm sure there were some and I'm sure some of you have encountered them.
There were some other issues and if I remember them I'll post them up. Again, any help with the above would be great.