00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1amghost just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Advertisements!

1,831,320 Views | 32,360 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-27 16:21:32

Hey guys. I have a new type of audios now on the Portal.

The Counter-Strike mixes. Tell me if you like them : http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1123218

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-27 20:07:03

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-28 15:41:42

it would be great if you could tell what types of music each author made, so I wouldnt have to waste time to see which people make the kind of music I would like to review.
So pink floyd if it wouldnt take you alot of time can you amke a list like that.
Looking like this:
(authors name)audio/ (ex.) Trance, country, and hipo hop

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-28 15:57:32

At 4/28/05 03:41 PM, hofi8 wrote: it would be great if you could tell what types of music each author made, so I wouldnt have to waste time to see which people make the kind of music I would like to review.
So pink floyd if it wouldnt take you alot of time can you amke a list like that.
Looking like this:
(authors name)audio/ (ex.) Trance, country, and hipo hop

You know, it would take a ton of time, man.

But I'll do it. Cause I love you guys.

<3.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-28 18:43:38

kiss my gooch.

rawr.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-29 02:55:27

At 4/28/05 03:57 PM, Pink_Floyd wrote: But I'll do it. Cause I love you guys.

<3.

Yeah, you don't have anything better to do, now do you? :D
I can't wait to see that update! You're the man, Pink!

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-29 10:32:35

I might as well add my link to this list. (click my sig) I could definately use some more reviews, and I'll try and do the same for you guys. We musicians have to stick together since the general populace of NG's act like we don't exist.

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-29 13:55:02

At 4/29/05 11:26 AM, Chronamut wrote: agreed. I'll review your stuff if you review mine man ^^

Dude! That Stairway to Heaven trib is tight! It's a shame you don't have that uploaded to NG's. I would definately give it a fiven. Did you do the guitar and keyboard work yourself? If so, you have definate talent. If not, hell, it's still all good.
Since that one wasn't on NG's I'll still review some of your other material. Good job on that though. Sounds like it would be right at home on an easy listening station!

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-29 16:14:24

Recently I checked out API's music, and I think its awsome, though I dont know why his first song got 2x plainum, it sounds like shit, Im going down the list checking everybodys music and reviewing it, I hope other people are doing the same thing (or close to it). By the way more drug music comin up soon its been already amde I just ahev to upload it to my pc.

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-29 17:29:47

I put an Erkie touch on a new song, it's called Smoggy Day Govannah!

It's light hearted, it won't disappoint.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-30 18:50:27

Update! And due to request, here is the organized list even further organized... (You are catagorized by what your most dominant Audio file type is. Many people are very expansive, and they cannot be labled by what they are catagorized under.).

Classic Rock:
Pink_Floyd's Audio
da_pope's Audio

Techno-ish stuff:
crystalpepsilock's Audio
SpinTolk's Audio
-api-'s Audio
Frostbreath's Audio
Orodreth's Audio
Zerok's Audio
-Gooch-'s Audio
hofi8's Audio
Bjra's Audio

Miscellanious (for those classified as Misc. or for those that have too great a diversity to classify):
That-Is-Bull's Audio
monkeybullman's Audio
KurtFF8's Audio
Rucklo's Audio
JackPhantasm's Audio
ManateeGod's Audio
-Scrogginaut-'s Audio

Industrial:
Baron_Von_Bad_Guy's Audio
Erkie's Audio

Classical:
Denvish's Audio

Hip-Hop/Olskool:
FBIpolux/RiffWorld Entertainment's Audio
chead86's Audio
SpamWarrior's Audio

Heavy Metal:
DroopyA's Audio
Buddy_Bigsby's Audio
HDG's Audio

Trance:
Pandora_Tranquil's Audio
Crazy_Train's Audio
Rhymeswithskirty's Audio
B0UNC3's Audio

Video Game
Pavo-Miskic's Audio
afliXion's Audio
Chronomaut's Audio

New additions are Abikai, SpacLock, Looney_Dudetspalage, and -Juggernaut-.

Be sure to check out these new additions, and I will classify them during the next update.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-30 19:42:01

hey could you guys check out my musicand tel me what you think and review the ones with zero reviews plz.

My Music

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-30 21:50:35

At 4/30/05 08:02 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 4/30/05 06:50 PM, Pink_Floyd wrote: Video Game
Chronomaut's Audio
grrr *glares* please spell my name right Pink_Floyd - it's "Chronamut" sorry - its just a pet peeve...

Ah, I apologize. I'm surprised you didn't catch me the first time. It will be fixed on the next update.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-30 23:07:41

ill be making new additions alot... well, when i get chances 2. i may not be the greatest but a few people like my work. i am working on learning how to add more variety to loops and im going through tuts on fl studio so ill be up and running in about 2 weeks here.

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-01 13:17:09

Wow some of yall have great music...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-01 14:17:52

At 4/29/05 07:30 PM, Chronamut wrote:
everything made in that song - was made thru notes typed out and synthesized - Im just that good at using samples :P

That isn't called sampling.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-01 17:25:58

crystalpepsilock!! you've got some nice tunes! original and unique

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-01 19:33:03

At 5/1/05 01:17 PM, LamboFactor wrote: Wow some of yall have great music...

Agreed. And I am glad I can expose some the music that wouldn't have been exposed otherwise.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-01 19:58:46

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-01 21:06:21

I made an extremely short remix of a DnB song, support will be returned.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-02 11:04:40

My latest upload. The first one in the Dance genre.

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-02 16:20:46

this should work

hope i'm not on a second offense here. just still fresh into and still reading and soaking up the BBS info.

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-02 18:02:11

At 5/1/05 07:58 PM, da_pope wrote: OMG New Audio!

Woah!
1.50!!! That hurts. Thats probably the lowest score I've gotten. I think it's better then a 1.50... rite?

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-02 19:15:45

At 5/2/05 06:02 PM, da_pope wrote: Woah!
1.50!!! That hurts. Thats probably the lowest score I've gotten. I think it's better then a 1.50... rite?

It needed a little more... Flow, I guess is the word. It didn't flow that well. Nonetheless, though, I helped out your score (5). <3.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-02 19:21:23

For you ambient fans, I finished up my song Dionysus recently. It flew through the charts pretty quickly, so you probably didn't get a chance to see it. Give it a try, it's personally my favorite song of all that I've done.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-03 01:14:50

At 5/2/05 07:15 PM, Pink_Floyd wrote: It needed a little more... Flow, I guess is the word. It didn't flow that well. Nonetheless, though, I helped out your score (5). <3.

I can see where your coming from... It does sound kinda empty and choppy... But atleast I had fun learning that little acoustic solo.

Thanks for the fifen!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-03 02:08:08

At 5/2/05 07:21 PM, TheNewGillenium wrote: For you ambient fans, I finished up my song Dionysus recently. It flew through the charts pretty quickly, so you probably didn't get a chance to see it. Give it a try, it's personally my favorite song of all that I've done.

You know, if it wasn't for you, i probably wouldn't check out the Ambient section. But ever since i heard Ants in blue gel, i've been stuck there. Dionysus is awesome too.

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-03 09:43:32

You know, if it wasn't for you, i probably wouldn't check out the Ambient section. But ever since i heard Ants in blue gel, i've been stuck there. Dionysus is awesome too.

Just give'n the fans what they want :) AMBIENCE ROCKS.... softly, lol

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-03 16:18:46

At 5/3/05 09:43 AM, TheNewGillenium wrote:
Just give'n the fans what they want :) AMBIENCE ROCKS.... softly, lol

Amen, halelujah.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-05-03 20:04:21

thats a pwnage list pink floyd, but i think this post will make it so u gotta repost it haha.

I am grounded from my computer right now so i have 1 new song, and id like sum reviews while im waiting for my monitor (im on a diff computer right now but i cant make music on it)

Trance Dance

its not that good but its a pretty "different" dance, its a hybrid i guess of trance and dance, thus the name (do i really have to explain all this?)

anyways thanks for any reviews, and if u review more than one, you should listen to mistified, heavans uprising, or Ambiant Fantasy (not my only good ones, but they are new good ones haha)

thanks for any reviews i will return the favor when i get my monitor back.

peace

Pandora.............................................................Tranqui
lity at its finest

rawr.

BBS Signature