00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

marbleheadzzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Advertisements!

1,821,611 Views | 32,285 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-19 14:24:20

At 4/19/05 02:08 PM, piepie wrote: Could some people review my audio songs..... They been on for quiet a while now and like 7 people have reviewed them. If you review mine ill review yours.

I reviewed something, not bad, pretty good stuff.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-19 16:10:39

At 4/18/05 11:10 PM, Pink_Floyd wrote: Alright, time to refresh the list. I plan to do this at the beginning of every page, so as to allow more organization.

>:) Alphabetical order please!

This is my stuff. Right now I'm trying to cover a song. It's tough.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-19 16:17:13

At 4/18/05 08:54 PM, Pink_Floyd wrote:
Nice stuff too, HDG. Nice guitar work.

thanks. i got some of yours too. i liked the Hallway Abyss. it had a really cool sound to it. but you have a whole lot of covers, and i'd like to hear more originals too!

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-19 16:40:17

At 4/19/05 04:17 PM, HDG wrote: thanks. i got some of yours too. i liked the Hallway Abyss. it had a really cool sound to it. but you have a whole lot of covers, and i'd like to hear more originals too!

Yeah, I plan to submit more. My originals at the moment are as follows..

Hallway Abyss, Last Call, Shining Nights, Acoustic Jam 1 (just a simple jam), Riff 1 (Don't bother with, it's nothing special.), Fragments, and the G7 Blues shuffle, which could barely be called an original, as it's just a blues shuffle that has probably been jammed to thousands of times.

I can't believe that my Knockin' On Heaven's Door solo thing is first in the classical rock. It was my first one submitted. I'm pretty freakin' proud man. Hah.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-19 16:50:55

At 4/19/05 04:40 PM, Pink_Floyd wrote: I can't believe that my Knockin' On Heaven's Door solo thing is first in the classical rock. It was my first one submitted. I'm pretty freakin' proud man. Hah.

It was sexy.

Hopefully it'll stay top for a bit.
I did my part. :o

Thanks for your vote, Zerok! You voted 5 for Knockin On Heavens Door (Solo), raising its score from 3.90 to 4.00.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-19 17:30:48

hey guys could you check out my audio and rate it, my friend made it and I think its great especialy when being under an influance of chemicals (marijuana prefered , dont try it if you never smoked it though) It just seems to me that its a different kind of music, please at least check it out, you can find it in my profile if you didnt know.

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-19 18:01:13

At 4/19/05 05:30 PM, hofi8 wrote: hey guys could you check out my audio and rate it, my friend made it and I think its great especialy when being under an influance of chemicals (marijuana prefered , dont try it if you never smoked it though) It just seems to me that its a different kind of music, please at least check it out, you can find it in my profile if you didnt know.

Drug music, eh? Either very good, or very bad. Stupid either way.

I'll check it out, sounds neat.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-19 19:53:30

At 4/19/05 04:50 PM, Zerok wrote: Thanks for your vote, Zerok! You voted 5 for Knockin On Heavens Door (Solo), raising its score from 3.90 to 4.00.

I love you.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-20 08:54:44

Thanks for the addition. I'd like to take this moment to say I am NOT responsible AT ALL for the clock crew rap. :) If earfetish sees this, i say HALLO! I'm on the inhale mary - dj bj track.

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-20 12:01:52

Thanks to the guys that have reviewed/voted on my audio, the reason I didn't advertise is because I wasn't sure I'd have the time to review in return, what with real life and other NG obligations. I will try to return the favour and respond to reviews at some point, but it might be a couple of months or so.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-20 15:29:49

At 4/20/05 12:01 PM, Denvish wrote: Thanks to the guys that have reviewed/voted on my audio, the reason I didn't advertise is because I wasn't sure I'd have the time to review in return, what with real life and other NG obligations. I will try to return the favour and respond to reviews at some point, but it might be a couple of months or so.

i downloaded "Just" from you, and i thought it was great. i reviewed it too. when i voted though, it said someone on my IP mask already voted for it... odd. i'm pretty much the only one with this IP (that i know of) that ever goes to the Audio Portal...

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-20 15:57:28

At 4/20/05 12:01 PM, Denvish wrote: Thanks to the guys that have reviewed/voted on my audio, the reason I didn't advertise is because I wasn't sure I'd have the time to review in return, what with real life and other NG obligations. I will try to return the favour and respond to reviews at some point, but it might be a couple of months or so.

Nice, man. I understand.

Hey, by the way, you may want to change your sig. It says you are number 8 for top saviors/blammers, when in actual fact you are number 7.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-20 21:05:41

I see alot of people like rock music here what about trance anybody interested in taht?

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-20 21:37:10

Armed with Fruitly Loops 5 (demo), I have joined the ranks of audio portal.
Here's my link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=859294&sub=23236
Plz vote on my stuff; be as critical as you want: There'll be much more to come ^_^.
(Now, if only I could SAVE my files and work for more than an hour at a time >_<…)

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-20 22:02:51

At 4/20/05 09:05 PM, hofi8 wrote: I see alot of people like rock music here what about trance anybody interested in taht?

Not really. I'm into downtempo/big beat.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-21 18:49:08

I'll listen and review some new audio tonight, sorry I haven't been around as much, I have been somewhat more busy with real life and such.

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-21 18:53:51

At 4/21/05 06:49 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: I'll listen and review some new audio tonight, sorry I haven't been around as much, I have been somewhat more busy with real life and such.

Mike

Heh, curse that real life, interfering with your pc time :P I'm going out into the real world tomorrow for the best part of the weekend too, so everyone can say things behind my back and it'll all be good :)

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-21 19:11:25

At 4/21/05 06:53 PM, SpamWarrior wrote: Heh, curse that real life, interfering with your pc time :P I'm going out into the real world tomorrow for the best part of the weekend too, so everyone can say things behind my back and it'll all be good :)

It's strange how quick things change, a few months ago I was always on the computer, with nothing ever to do in real life, now things are finally getting active, I go to the gym at least once every other day to work-out. I love the warm weather as well, so I find myself going out more.

One of my biggest goals is to get really buff within 1 year, of course, this goal is only to help accomplish an even bigger goal I have...

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-22 15:52:09

Twice someone has went through all of my music and voted all zeros. All of the sudden all of my songs just drop atleast 1.00 or more. I'm sure you all have the same problem so hopefully this thread can help out some of my ratings.

My Music

Here's the music and thanks for all the 4's and 5's.

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-22 16:06:04

Thanks everyone for the good reviews, ill try to review ur music ASAP, i just got online today cuz it fucked up and i had to get a technition over. i got a new song with new synths i found in an audio thread (omg i downloaded so many synthesizers!)

thanks if u review, ill review urs too

Heavan's Uprising

its not as "pretty" as mistified, but it has pretty good quality, and it is pretty fluid.

rawr.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-22 16:51:22

At 4/22/05 03:52 PM, SpacLock wrote: Twice someone has went through all of my music and voted all zeros. All of the sudden all of my songs just drop atleast 1.00 or more. I'm sure you all have the same problem so hopefully this thread can help out some of my ratings.

Yes, that does tend to happen to me, also. But then every now and then they shoot up, then down. I think it may be because of competition, or maybe people just don't like your/my stuff. Oh well, this probably will help your scores.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-22 17:49:33

Good stuff, bounce. I reviewed.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-22 18:04:32

New song, it's an ambient called "Skulls on the Horizon", more then willing to share reviews and votes, I'm already reviewing material as we speak.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-22 20:30:54

Should I Sing In My Band?

oh and yes thats me playing to.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-22 22:40:56

At 4/22/05 08:30 PM, da_pope wrote: Should I Sing In My Band?

oh and yes thats me playing to.

I so fifened that bitch. And it wasn't bad, you were just WAY off beat.

So five you get.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-23 10:37:34

At 4/22/05 07:26 PM, Pavo-Miskic wrote: I got A-Bots Weekly Fav's #3...so if your interested check that out

That was pretty hot, I do say.

Fancy Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-23 13:37:26

What, do you people think this is some kind of advertising thread?!

HUH?!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-23 15:44:15

At 4/20/05 09:05 PM, hofi8 wrote: I see alot of people like rock music here what about trance anybody interested in taht?

thats my most "prominant" catagory

rawr.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Advertisements! 2005-04-23 21:47:38

I got a new song (demo) out that is unlike what i usually do (its techno)

drop a review please! and VOTE TO MAKE UP FOR PPL THAT VOTE ZERO thanks!

Rave Chaoz (demo)

rawr.

BBS Signature