00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab)

36,936 Views | 824 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-01 19:57:38

At 6/1/05 07:52 PM, MaxR wrote: -JParadox-, you must be a fool or something, did you really think my plot is straightforward Tom vs. Wade. Also, a song does not have a plot. Now go play with your little Star friends.

oh damn it stop crying for attention ( lol that wasnt intentional), A SONG DOESNT NEED A PLOT, ITS A SONG!! THATS WHAT IT IS!!

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-01 19:58:52

At 6/1/05 07:57 PM, SaintShun wrote:
At 6/1/05 07:52 PM, MaxR wrote: -JParadox-, you must be a fool or something, did you really think my plot is straightforward Tom vs. Wade. Also, a song does not have a plot. Now go play with your little Star friends.
oh damn it stop crying for attention ( lol that wasnt intentional), A SONG DOESNT NEED A PLOT, ITS A SONG!! THATS WHAT IT IS!!

that's what I said, a song doesn't have a plot. Stop Crying Your Anger Out -JParadox-

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-01 20:02:36

At 6/1/05 07:58 PM, MaxR wrote:
that's what I said, a song doesn't have a plot. Stop Crying Your Anger Out -JParadox-

and doesnt need a plot, anyway good luck with your future projects and stop pissing ppl off here ok, if you have any comments or ideas dont post them here, its not the right place to do it

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-01 20:17:47

At 6/1/05 07:52 PM, MaxR wrote: -JParadox-, you must be a fool or something,

Wow.

did you really think my plot is straightforward Tom vs. Wade.

That's what you're molding your animation around. I stand to be proved wrong, but honestly, it looks like shitty tween fest.

Also, a song does not have a plot. Now go play with your little Star friends.

Plotless songs, you claim?

Take a hint.

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-01 20:24:15

wrong song kid, I was talking about SCYHO. Also, I haven't started animating for my movie yet, there's going to be FBF, atleast 1/3rd will be. But I know you will vote unfairly regardless what's in the movie at the end. I think this is the wrong place to argue.

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-01 20:28:36

At 6/1/05 08:24 PM, MaxR wrote: wrong song kid, I was talking about SCYHO. Also, I haven't started animating for my movie yet, there's going to be FBF, atleast 1/3rd will be. But I know you will vote unfairly regardless what's in the movie at the end. I think this is the wrong place to argue.

I recall you saying "a song". Pretty fuckin' broad, try wording it differently. Not to mention scyho has a plot. It's not about stars, the stars could symbolize many things, which ties to the theme, and trails back to the plot.

Do you understand the purpose of FBF? I use to to add realistic movement or change somethings appearance... And more than just that. You creating 500+ symbols and moving each "frame. by. frame." really doesn't help. I mean, unless you actually know how to do that, which I'm guessing you don't, your "1/3rd fbf" won't do anything but give you more work.

BBS Signature

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-01 20:31:29

real FBF, like changing views and a more specific desirable animation effect. Doing FBF I don't mind, for tweening I agree just won't do it.

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-01 20:36:16

oh well, this became kind of annoying but its not like those stupid flame wars that just dont have a point of view and start for something stupid like "you suck", anyway you guys should seriously cut it off, in a kind of way both have good points of views, leave it there

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-06 18:27:38

This is addressed to MaxR

The SCYHO was made to bring people closer together and for some it did. Apperantly it had the opposite effect on you. Still, when I read your reply's/reactions about this colab, my conclusion is that it motivated you to do a colab yourself.

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-06 18:36:48

this collab's over, why is the topic still alive with flaming?

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-06 18:44:16

dude, amin, i will DEFINIETLY do a part if you make a new collab. trust me.

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-07 01:58:15

Can some one post the link to the collab again plz? I looked through the thread and I dont see it.

Thanks.

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-07 04:11:53

At 6/7/05 01:58 AM, mtngem wrote: Can some one post the link to the collab again plz? I looked through the thread and I dont see it.

Thanks.

someones lazy. anyway, http://newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=239788

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-07 07:22:20

MaxR stfu! have some respect and dignity, even if they did annoy you unjustly, you ahve no right to critisize them before you finish your movie

Response to Stop Crying Your Heart out (collab) 2005-06-07 16:33:43

I would laugh my ass off if MaxR's sucks...