00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help with a Flash for my GF

9,444 Views | 228 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-28 18:27:46

wow... I dont even know what happened inbetween all of this.

Just tell her the truth.. you want to poink her. Your going to great lengths for a little action my friend. Its really cheesy the way its at right now... just make a quick little animation that says LETS F*CK. If you guys are good friends, she will laugh. Trust me it works.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 00:52:55

Let's see a picture of her!

I hate TIME CRIME!

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 01:18:54

The flash you made was pretty decent and loveable. But I mean, I rather watch a 24/7 marathon of the "Teletubbies" and probably watch antoher 24/7 marathon of "Barney" after that.

Since it's decent and loveable, but tedious and it's one of those "rather watch Teletubbies" flash, I would give it a 1 if it were on NewGrounds.

Peice of poop flash...

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 01:59:27

Dude ive never seen you but i'll probably be able to recognise you, you'll be the one with dumbass written on his forehead. Is this girl deaf or something? Is that why you have subtitles? Have you even talked to this girl? Just she even know who you are? Is she really worth it? How long did it take u to make this?

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 02:05:56

Demon_Zion said =) no prob, i hope she says yes, thats a unique way to ask a girl out, i used to make flashes for my gf, and she loved em XD

lol yes she loved them but then she dumped you for mickey mouse

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 02:06:13

Wooodys roundup he's the very best.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 02:07:50

lol. well. this is very very funny still.

even though i will stick by my previous statement that this is a gay idea, i will offer more advice, G.

you've been trying to play it off like the rest of us have no feelings and are incapable of handling a situation without being assholian about it.
you wrote:
"FUCK A FUCKING GODDAMN COW YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST I FUCKING SAY THIS FUCKING LAY OFF YOU FUCKED YOUR MOM AND YOU LIKED IT SO GO FUCKING JACK OFF TO HER BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT AND SHE'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN (YOU WERE TOO SMALL)"

i'm sure she'll love you. case closed, biatch.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 02:15:57

i think your eyes should be the same color.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 02:16:41

At 3/28/05 05:34 PM, luminousnerd wrote: FUCK A FUCKING GODDAMN COW YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST I FUCKING SAY THIS FUCKING LAY OFF YOU FUCKED YOUR MOM AND YOU LIKED IT SO GO FUCKING JACK OFF TO HER BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT AND SHE'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN (YOU WERE TOO SMALL)

hmmm...yeah... i just lost all respect for you, and your animation.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 10:32:35

At 3/28/05 06:22 PM, DropTrou wrote: Dude, your a fuckin jackass. I was on your side at first but you had to go be a dickhead. Now i hope that girl rejects you, and you go into a sate of depression. Which is what probably will happen. Then your flash will be useless, and you'll have to sit and hear stories about hows she's fucking your best friend. Sorry, but in the real world, a dumb little cartoon wont make a girl love you. Hurts doesnt it. Douche bag.

You weren't on my side, you don't listen...I'm sorry I lost my temper but you were in the wrong as well. You have had enough warning not to say a word about my idea. And I really don't care what you hope I do...I will never become an emo kid! Never! And even if she does reject me, at least I have her as a friend, which is more than you can say. Anyway you do not know what your talking about.

At 3/28/05 06:27 PM, LOLWTFBBQ wrote: lol pwn.

I powned him, when I said (and meant) I don't care what the fuck anybody fucking thinks.

At 3/28/05 06:27 PM, Kal21 wrote: wow... I dont even know what happened inbetween all of this.

Just tell her the truth.. you want to poink her. Your going to great lengths for a little action my friend. Its really cheesy the way its at right now... just make a quick little animation that says LETS F*CK. If you guys are good friends, she will laugh. Trust me it works.

NO. NEVER ACCUSE ME OF THAT AGAIN. I do NOT want a little action...I want a relationship, I am abstinent until marrage. I am not a man with no values. That's completely irreverant.

At 3/29/05 12:51 AM, Joshman_123 wrote:
At 3/28/05 09:31 AM, Afro_Ninja wrote: douche
I found out a few days ago that a 'douche' is a vaginal wash. It's not a very nice name to be called.

anywho...

I wasn't trying to be offensive with my criticism, but I do think it needs some work. Sorry 'bout my outburst luminousnerd, but it's not the most common way of asking a girl out.
I think if you're going to make a Flash to ask her out, it should be short, good quality, clever, witty and romantic. Best way to go.
So yeah, hope you take my advice. Best of luck!

(Hey is she a mad foxxy lady?)

She's the hottest I've seen.

At 3/29/05 12:52 AM, DropTrou wrote: Let's see a picture of her!

No. But you can see 4.
http://c.myspace.com/00066/42/98/66698924_l.jpg
http://c.myspace.com/00066/41/29/66699214_l.jpg
http://c.myspace.com/00066/33/59/66699533_l.jpg
http://c.myspace.com/00066/74/89/66699847_l.jpg
She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen...just like it says in the flash.

None of that is lies just to get her, by the way...I believe all of it. And why wouldn't I tell you guys the truth?

At 3/29/05 12:58 AM, Joshman_123 wrote:
At 3/28/05 03:27 PM, LOLWTFBBQ wrote: Duh isn't even a word.
Who are you to be telling us that 'duh' isn't a word? Your username is 'LOLWTFBBQ' (duh!)

DUDE!!!!!!!!! J00 ROXORS!!!!!!! OMFG 73H n00bs r tking 0v3r
(thx)

At 3/29/05 01:18 AM, poophead10 wrote: The flash you made was pretty decent and loveable. But I mean, I rather watch a 24/7 marathon of the "Teletubbies" and probably watch antoher 24/7 marathon of "Barney" after that.

Since it's decent and loveable, but tedious and it's one of those "rather watch Teletubbies" flash, I would give it a 1 if it were on NewGrounds.

Peice of poop flash...

Please go kill yourself. (I mean that figuratively, and I am not liable if you actually do that and your family wants to sue me).

At 3/29/05 01:25 AM, Joshman_123 wrote: Try do better.

Wang.

I always try to do better. But I'm not a pervert.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 10:34:04

At 3/29/05 01:59 AM, El_Sammo wrote: Dude ive never seen you but i'll probably be able to recognise you, you'll be the one with dumbass written on his forehead. Is this girl deaf or something? Is that why you have subtitles? Have you even talked to this girl? Just she even know who you are? Is she really worth it? How long did it take u to make this?

Nope. No big sticker that says dumbass....I'm the hippie in the tiedye shirt, jeans, and a tiedye head bandanna. And no, she's not deaf. The text was made before the speech, and some of the speech is unrecognizable. Besides that, subtitles should be in every Flash. The essence of this Flash is subtitles, many suggested I even leave out the pictures and just have the audio and subtitles and background. You, however, cannot read. I have told you all too many times that I HAVE talked to her, and am indeed FRIENDS with her. And hell yes she's worth it...she's so cool...you have no idea. It took me about 10 hours so far to make, a lot of that was just experementing with what style to do her pic in. And well worth it too, even if she says no.

At 3/29/05 02:05 AM, El_Sammo wrote: Demon_Zion said =) no prob, i hope she says yes, thats a unique way to ask a girl out, i used to make flashes for my gf, and she loved em XD

lol yes she loved them but then she dumped you for mickey mouse

What?

At 3/29/05 02:06 AM, rootbeerfloat wrote: Wooodys roundup he's the very best.

wtf...

At 3/29/05 02:07 AM, snapper0505 wrote: lol. well. this is very very funny still.

even though i will stick by my previous statement that this is a gay idea, i will offer more advice, G.

you've been trying to play it off like the rest of us have no feelings and are incapable of handling a situation without being assholian about it.
you wrote:
"FUCK A FUCKING GODDAMN COW YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST I FUCKING SAY THIS FUCKING LAY OFF YOU FUCKED YOUR MOM AND YOU LIKED IT SO GO FUCKING JACK OFF TO HER BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT AND SHE'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN (YOU WERE TOO SMALL)"

i'm sure she'll love you. case closed, biatch.

Yup...that's surely helpful advice....in your twisted fucking mind.

At 3/29/05 02:14 AM, Joshman_123 wrote: I took on the responsibility of re-making your animation.

And were you within my reach, I would take the responsibility of sending you to hell.

At 3/29/05 02:15 AM, symbolmonkey wrote: i think your eyes should be the same color.

Thanks for the advice...yea that's a substitute picture.

At 3/29/05 02:16 AM, electricgypsy wrote:
At 3/28/05 05:34 PM, luminousnerd wrote: FUCK A FUCKING GODDAMN COW YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST I FUCKING SAY THIS FUCKING LAY OFF YOU FUCKED YOUR MOM AND YOU LIKED IT SO GO FUCKING JACK OFF TO HER BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT AND SHE'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN (YOU WERE TOO SMALL)
hmmm...yeah... i just lost all respect for you, and your animation.

Yea...I don't care a whole lot. I lost my cool, which was wrong, but the people here are absolute n00bs who don't know how to read, the only thing they do all day is insult other people because they have nothing better to do.

At 3/29/05 04:16 AM, Tcartoon wrote: needs some action. a big fight scene would make it perfect.

Dude...I like your work, but...seriously....have you missed the entire topic?

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 15:04:38

I could make a better flash using Flash 1, with one of my arms behind my back and my right eye closed, and it will kill that peice of bullocks

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 15:05:52

At 3/29/05 03:04 PM, poophead10 wrote: I could make a better flash using Flash 1, with one of my arms behind my back and my right eye closed, and it will kill that peice of bullocks

which arm? o_0 then I might believe you..

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 16:27:58

and if she doesent say yes,

girls aint nuttin but bitches and hoes- snoop dogg

no im just playin, there are more fishes in the sea

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 17:39:58

You pussy, just go up to her and ask her out. Who the fuck asks a girl out through an animation?

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 17:45:45

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 18:20:32

I have to say I don't quite understand this, umm why would you make a flash movie for some girl you like? I'm hard pressed to think of nerdyer ways to show someone how you feel.
Meh, to each their own I guess. :\

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 18:32:51

At 3/29/05 03:04 PM, poophead10 wrote: I could make a better flash using Flash 1, with one of my arms behind my back and my right eye closed, and it will kill that peice of bullocks

LOL...you don't even have any flash on newgrounds, you n00b!

At 3/29/05 03:05 PM, High_Roller wrote:

That makes you gullible.

At 3/29/05 04:27 PM, BeaverElfEater wrote: and if she doesent say yes,

girls aint nuttin but bitches and hoes- snoop dogg

no im just playin, there are more fishes in the sea

It would seem to mee this would (VERY obviously) go without saying.

At 3/29/05 05:39 PM, SamTheSlam wrote: You pussy, just go up to her and ask her out. Who the fuck asks a girl out through an animation?

I do. I don't appreciate your immaturity. Don't call people names, and don't make uninformed statements. Also, read before you answer.

At 3/29/05 05:45 PM, symbolmonkey wrote: \read this

Umm...first off, I'm not going to submit something this personal. Well, actually I might...when it is DONE (duh). Second off, you like many people on NG need to learn to read. I have said more times than I can count that the picture is a placefuckingholder.

At 3/29/05 05:46 PM, British_Moose wrote:
At 3/29/05 03:05 PM, High_Roller wrote:
lmfao, genius dude. yeh, its an odd flash...i would really be creeped out if that happned to me. also i would take out those pics of u and her....
i'm pretty confused about that flash, i think cleched piece of crap but at least u took time to do summin. g luck, but if she says no i am gonna fukkin laugh my head off dude.
keep us updated on it man xD

I'm not taking the pics out you dumbass, those are the only thing that makes it even remotely good!

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 19:05:37

good luck man, hope she says yes. from personnal experience asking a girl out over the internet doesn't work, HOWEVER, if she would like this then go for it. i respect you for wanting to go out with a girl for the reason of wanting a partner and not just wanting sex. hope this goes well for you but you should seriously do something to get rid of all that anger, no offence or anything but you have shouted at us alot.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 19:21:58

At 3/29/05 07:05 PM, Nyzzo-K-F-Die wrote: good luck man, hope she says yes. from personnal experience asking a girl out over the internet doesn't work, HOWEVER, if she would like this then go for it. i respect you for wanting to go out with a girl for the reason of wanting a partner and not just wanting sex. hope this goes well for you but you should seriously do something to get rid of all that anger, no offence or anything but you have shouted at us alot.

Yea, Well my anger wasn't unprovoked. Thanks for the encouragement...and Yea I gotta work on it. But still, there are a lot of jerks in these forums.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 19:54:16

i had a couple problems with the flash.
1. either redraw the picture of the hand, or put in something different
2. if you cant get it right, just take out the picture of yourself at the end. (i like the pic of her though, that stays son)
3. you seriously have to change the voice, that creeped me out more than anything.
4. this isnt a big problem, but you might want to change the background music.
^__^ i hope she says yes!!

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 19:56:23

At 3/29/05 07:54 PM, Igcatastrophe wrote: i had a couple problems with the flash.
1. either redraw the picture of the hand, or put in something different

I like the hand. thanks though.

2. if you cant get it right, just take out the picture of yourself at the end. (i like the pic of her though, that stays son)

yea, I'll get it right though...

3. you seriously have to change the voice, that creeped me out more than anything.

there's nothing wrong with the voice

4. this isnt a big problem, but you might want to change the background music.

No I mightn't

^__^ i hope she says yes!!

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 22:48:45

At 3/29/05 05:45 PM, symbolmonkey wrote: \read this
Umm...first off, I'm not going to submit something this personal. Well, actually I might...when it is DONE (duh). Second off, you like many people on NG need to learn to read. I have said more times than I can count that the picture is a placefuckingholder.

as i also said quit cussing. im not gonna read 4 pages of comments. this is yellow apple if your wondering. im with you all the way. gosh. you better not have forgottenn me

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 22:50:36

no this is not my alternate account, this is my only account!

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 23:20:50

At 3/29/05 10:50 PM, symbolmonkey wrote: no this is not my alternate account, this is my only account!

Ok, fair enough...I'll just tell you now. The picture is a placeholder.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 23:23:10

cool. her nose is too big too.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 23:33:00

Uhh... I dont really know but this is just me.... usually when I girl pushs her tits together for you in pictures... it usually means you guys are more than just buddies. Quit wasting your god damn time and go for it. Also, Im sure she wouldnt be too happy that you posted pics on the net and that you said "Help with a Flash for my GF " when she isnt your GF.

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-29 23:50:47

Uhh... I dont really know but this is just me.... usually when I girl pushs her tits together for you in pictures... it usually means you guys are more than just buddies. Quit wasting your god damn time and go for it. Also, Im sure she wouldnt be too happy that you posted pics on the net and that you said "Help with a Flash for my GF " when she isnt your GF.
agreed. i believe so too

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-30 00:35:10

Dude, stop being a dick about everything, maybe these ideas might help with the overall animation...

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to Help with a Flash for my GF 2005-03-30 00:55:03

At 3/30/05 12:35 AM, LOLWTFBBQ wrote: Dude, stop being a dick about everything, maybe these ideas might help with the overall animation...

me? i already submitted what he should improve on. i just agree that he should not say its a flash for his girlfriend if he hasnt even asked her yet