00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Child molesters must die

3,777 Views | 69 Replies

Response to Child molesters must die 2005-03-20 09:14:39

Oh jesus.

Dont bring religion into this. & Whatthefuck... Muslim people have it hard enough without you telling the whooooooooooole world Muhammad was a child molestor.

Yeah... it is a social construct... perhaps we should just do away with civilization, then ALL the nasty things would go away & there wouldnt be people left to say a thing either way.

SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, ESPECIALLY THE SORT WHICH IS FORCED SHOULD BE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.

Matter of opinion. No second chances. Like murderers who get caught. Too bad.

I dont know why you have such an affinity for fuzz diving deviants... but I dont think they should have you arguing against my daydreaming of thier complete and total dismissal.

Anyone who commits nasty acts which change the course of another human beings life for the worse should suffer horrible things.

I havent slept in 3 days!

Response to Child molesters must die 2005-03-20 09:23:02

At 3/20/05 08:58 AM, Ken_Korrupt wrote:
Well naturally we arent speaking about this seriously... but out of all the things the act of bringing death to 50,000 child molestors might be considered as, I dont feel heartless is one of 'em. If anything it is a service to humanity, to the fellow citizen, to all those traumatized by their abusers.

So 1 out of every 6000 dosen't phase you at all. If we killed everyone in america that deserved to be killed, we wouln't have a nation left. The only people in the country would be tom, wade, and danmalo.

I dont think this is comparable to genocide... even though these people most certainly ARE sub human... A pedophile, child molestor, sexual deviant, is not BORN, it is produced. No one is born something. Unless you believe in that shit. In which case blame your god of choice for the world being so full of shit.

I know. I guess born wasen't the right word. I was looking for the right word. Get me a thesourous.

anyone protesting for the lives of people like these should be done away with as well. fuck human rights. what about the human rights of the victims? America needs to stop cradling its criminals.

Killing all the child molesters now won't help. You also have the ones that haven't been caught, haven't made the attempt, and the ones who aren't molesters yet, the ones that will grow to be.

You just kill what you can't help.

P.S. I ain't a liberal pussy.

Response to Child molesters must die 2005-03-20 10:15:53

i think a little part of all of us would want to get some young ones, but because of the law. Doing so would be molest or rape. The men tend to like the young, and fresh females it's normal, but acting apon it is wrong. You will have some thoughts of that.

BBS Signature

Response to Child molesters must die 2005-03-20 11:48:44

First, get rid of NAMBLA, (the North American Man Boy Lovers Association, not the North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes.) then we go for those Catholic priests who pretty much turned their backs on their teachings, and the final target? The ringleader, Michael Jackson.

Response to Child molesters must die 2005-03-20 12:08:07

I don't believe that they should be killed, because then imagine the guilt if it turned out you killed an innocent person while the real offender got away, but I think if the person admits to it without any remorse or apology for their actions, then they do deserve death, if not, then definitely life imprisonment

Response to Child molesters must die 2005-03-20 12:11:36

You forgot, "castration."

If I were the judge, I'd say, "Bailiff, take your nightstick, and mash his balls into tapioca pudding."

Response to Child molesters must die 2005-03-20 12:17:24

At 3/20/05 04:54 AM, Darklilangel23 wrote:

yes actually im all for it

all those starving children u see in tv commeircials well fuck them

americans are the most important people so fuck you if u cant handle it

it goes americans europeans australlians canadians asians midddle easterns south americans and various other countries

save the children? no fuck them hard

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or if you're blatantly being an idiot.

Response to Child molesters must die 2005-03-20 12:26:27

At 3/20/05 12:08 PM, ElectricDemon wrote: I don't believe that they should be killed, because then imagine the guilt if it turned out you killed an innocent person while the real offender got away, but I think if the person admits to it without any remorse or apology for their actions, then they do deserve death, if not, then definitely life imprisonment

With 50,000 there would a t least be 100 innocent people killed. Now try to argue that that's not genocide.

Response to Child molesters must die 2005-03-20 12:30:27

At 3/20/05 12:26 PM, The_REDCOW wrote:
With 50,000 there would a t least be 100 innocent people killed. Now try to argue that that's not genocide.

Genocide is a cool song. Smash was a good album. Yeah.

アートは物質の生命であり、あなたが何を作成しようとも、それはアートです。

BBS Signature