00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ghosts

3,197 Views | 64 Replies

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 13:33:40

Whooooooo

ghosts

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 13:39:17

At 3/18/05 01:26 PM, metalhead676 wrote:

::

i do have the right gifts, im what epopel call a sensitive.

Explain what you mean by this. I have heard of mant terms for these type of gifts but never a sensitive. I study this type of thing alot and if you tell me more I might beable to help you control your gifts.

Fyndir

I sent you an email

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 13:45:26

At 3/18/05 01:39 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/18/05 01:26 PM, metalhead676 wrote:
i do have the right gifts, im what epopel call a sensitive.
Explain what you mean by this. I have heard of mant terms for these type of gifts but never a sensitive. I study this type of thing alot and if you tell me more I might beable to help you control your gifts.

Fyndir

I sent you an email

a sensitive is someone who is extra sensitive to these beings, like if theres an area where there is one i sense it, and i seem to communicate with tehm easier, it's probably in herited, my great grandmotehr had the ability to see spirits, and sense them, I'm able to see the and sense them, it's hard to explain really, how 'bout you go to this site strangehappenings.methyus.com there is some explanations in teh forums there, all paranormal.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 13:50:13

oh boi! i love being scared! i think ghosts are real very real!

i was on my computer really late one night and i kept hearing this scraping sound on the window, so i look out, and i saw this black man standing on my concrete drive way, stomping his foot, and he turned and pointed to me!!! i have never been so scared in my life i thought i was gunna shit a brick!

OmG hawttY<~~~~ click this....

u can pull my hair N my smack ass, N you bet i'll call you daddy

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 13:51:21

At 3/18/05 01:45 PM, metalhead676 wrote:

:: a sensitive is someone who is extra sensitive to these beings, like if theres an area where there is one i sense it, and i seem to communicate with tehm easier, it's probably in herited, my great grandmotehr had the ability to see spirits, and sense them, I'm able to see the and sense them, it's hard to explain really, how 'bout you go to this site strangehappenings.methyus.com there is some explanations in teh forums there, all paranormal.

Hmmmm sounds to me like you have a strong gift for the unknown. I have heard and know a little about such things. Now do you have any other gifts? ( I ask because a person with strong a Psychic gift ususally has more than one. )

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 13:54:37

aaaaah, i remember the time i went to my room te summer my father was killed in a car accident and i felt really uneasy in my room and i looked at the window and i saw a midget standing there, his eyes were scrinched shut and he had weird teeth and his face was deformed to shit, he was short but at teh same time in teh reflection of teh windo i saw my father standing in the closet his face was all expressionless or pissed off or something, i ran right out of that fucking room and slept on teh couch that night.

he hasn't really left me (my dad) i heard somebody say my name a little while ago, but i'm suspicious sometimes that it isn'y him and it's some evil spririt trying to trigger emotions of anger or happiness to feed off of. (most likely a demon).

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 13:55:12

yeah i see ghosts too...

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 13:57:04

At 3/18/05 01:51 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
Hmmmm sounds to me like you have a strong gift for the unknown. I have heard and know a little about such things. Now do you have any other gifts? ( I ask because a person with strong a Psychic gift ususally has more than one. )

Oh, i left out another detail, supposeedly liek when licon was alive my family (one side or teh other) was in america, i beleive it was my mormon >:( side of the family, they were related to lincon and supposedly he was a [sycich, oh, and i may very well be psycich because i forsee shit appening before it does. you don't have to beleive me ont eh lincon part, if you don't good for oyu because i know the truth. and it's true.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 13:59:00

At 3/18/05 01:54 PM, metalhead676 wrote: he hasn't really left me (my dad) i heard somebody say my name a little while ago, but i'm suspicious sometimes that it isn'y him and it's some evil spririt trying to trigger emotions of anger or happiness to feed off of. (most likely a demon).

I cannot say for sure if your dads spirit walks with you. However I can say that a dempn has no need to feed from the energy of humans. There are a few things this could be. If you are interested I will explain more on the matter.

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 14:02:03

okay, sure you can explain, you can email me at metallica666_983@hotmail.com

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 21:40:09

aaaah, shit i think ones behind me right fucking now.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 21:41:30

(waits for someone to say "ghostse?" and post picture.)

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 21:46:04

At 3/18/05 09:41 PM, iced-mind wrote: (waits for someone to say "ghostse?" and post picture.)

yeah, waits for the person that does that to be banned.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 21:51:43

At 3/18/05 11:50 AM, metalhead676 wrote: do you think they're real? i;ve seen a lot of them, how about you?.

I KNOW they're real! I lived in a haunted house once. I saw the ghost a couple times. There's a documentary on ghost on ebaumsworld.com. It's in the toons section but it's not animated. Check it out sometime.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 22:00:38

I never auctaly seen a ghost, but I have had weird shit happen to me.
One day I was in my room tieing my shoes about to go out side, then I heard something running at me, the I saw a shadow go over my and I heard a thud. I thought my brother jumped over me at first. I looked up and I saw nothing. I was creeped out.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 22:01:10

I caught one in a jar, im going to sell it on Ebay

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 22:10:51

At 3/18/05 09:51 PM, Fenky wrote:

:stuff

that sounds frealy.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 22:17:16

At 3/18/05 11:50 AM, metalhead676 wrote: do you think they're real? i;ve seen a lot of them, how about you?.

ghosts are real hell yeah but thier cool hahahahahaha

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 22:26:58

When I first told people about this picture I thought it was taken at a shopping mall. I was mistaken, it was taken near an escalator aboard the Queen Mary (a ship known to be haunted). There are a few stories about what this could be but most of the ship's staff believe it's the spirit of a man that was crushed to death in a watertight door exercise in 1966. What's weird about this is that the door that crushed him was #13, which is very close to where the photo was taken. Decide for yourselves.

ghosts

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 22:55:28

yes i do i almost got raped by a ghost

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 23:17:09

Somebody told me that if your sitting in a room with an average temperature and all the sudden, you get really really cold for like a few seconds that means a ghost walked through you.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 23:24:33

At 3/18/05 11:17 PM, Sabrina420 wrote: Somebody told me that if your sitting in a room with an average temperature and all the sudden, you get really really cold for like a few seconds that means a ghost walked through you.

or you just got raped by one. You can loose your virginity and not even know it

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 23:27:25

Complete rubbish.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 23:27:44

At 3/18/05 11:24 PM, Viper_Studios wrote:
At 3/18/05 11:17 PM, Sabrina420 wrote: Somebody told me that if your sitting in a room with an average temperature and all the sudden, you get really really cold for like a few seconds that means a ghost walked through you.
or you just got raped by one. You can loose your virginity and not even know it

that too.

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 23:39:14

At 3/18/05 10:26 PM, ReconRebel wrote: When I first told people about this picture I thought it was taken at a shopping mall. I was mistaken, it was taken near an escalator aboard the Queen Mary (a ship known to be haunted). There are a few stories about what this could be but most of the ship's staff believe it's the spirit of a man that was crushed to death in a watertight door exercise in 1966. What's weird about this is that the door that crushed him was #13, which is very close to where the photo was taken. Decide for yourselves.

Oh, the horror!

I think ghosts are a load of crap. But if you want to believe in them, go ahead and be my guest. The only that would ever change my mind is if I saw something completely unnatural that couldn't be explained by science. No, UFOs don't count.

you didn't see nothing, capisce?

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 23:44:32

I ain't afraid of no ghost..

ghosts

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-18 23:49:26

i dont know if theyre real or not, but i like to believe anything thats fantasy or mythical

Response to ghosts 2005-03-19 00:32:15

There probably not real....
but there are some ppl who seem to have genuine recollections.....,

Response to ghosts 2005-03-19 00:33:07

ive seen one. They are real

BBS Signature

Response to ghosts 2005-03-19 00:34:27

The only ghost is me and I'm in your house now. Don't turn around. Or maybe DO turn around... yes...