00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 185 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club

602,424 Views | 12,047 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-09 19:23:09

And the all famous.....glitch city
http://www.answers.com/main/nt...ty&gwp=8&curtab=2222_1

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-09 19:57:30

At 4/9/05 07:23 PM, Killha wrote: And the all famous.....glitch city
http://www.answers.com/main/nt...ty&gwp=8&curtab=2222_1

Yep, it worked on my Yellow version years ago. Messed up though.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-10 04:10:20

At 4/9/05 07:57 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Yep, it worked on my Yellow version years ago. Messed up though.

and that§ just shows that they did not change most of the code of the transaction from blue/red to yellow.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-10 08:59:20

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-10 16:30:07

Or the Phantom PC.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-10 16:40:34

At 4/10/05 08:59 AM, P--Bot wrote:

Wow. Not only are you posting with an alt while banned, but you're making shitty posts, too. Good job, nimrod.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-10 21:41:51

I am very sorry that I did not post recently. I was not in a splendid mood, but I recovered. Plus, I have my work and school and so on. I do wish I can be more active. I guess this is why administrators could not post much.

By the way, I did manage to create a front card for this club. As for the others, like the "Club Owner" badge, I can create that as well. I would thank my friend for mentioning dafont.com. The "Pokemon" fonts look pretty cool!

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-10 22:04:02

Okay Tanooki John. Here is your new card. The badge will be placed on the grey area, since it looks clearer. Is there any more members I should be aware of, I can make a card as swiftly as I can. Be sure to tell your info, and choose your badges.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 06:44:51

At 4/10/05 10:04 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Okay Tanooki John. Here is your new card. The badge will be placed on the grey area, since it looks clearer. Is there any more members I should be aware of, I can make a card as swiftly as I can. Be sure to tell your info, and choose your badges.

Hey thats awsome! But remember to stick with the old badges as well. (you forgot the club leader badge this time but the Kaolla badge is great!{be sure to stick that on all the Pro-Pokemon staff members, not the regular members untill they do something very supportive.}) The front of the card looks cool but we still need the other half and dont forget the club cards resemble the old pokedex so be sure to remember that next time you edit ok?

You also have alot of member cards to make too. I manage to get quite few members since your absence. Just look for my posts replying to other people with me saying "Welcome to the club" ok?

And one more thing, can you change the text on my card saying about the sworn enemy of Toonslayer. The part with the apprenthesies should be moved when the text finishes. Ok? Its great to have you back, but dont worry, Im not upset at all.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 06:48:56

At 4/10/05 04:40 PM, Maus wrote:
At 4/10/05 08:59 AM, P--Bot wrote:
Wow. Not only are you posting with an alt while banned, but you're making shitty posts, too. Good job, nimrod.

I agree. Why post when you have nothing to type on it at all ? But havent I seen him on the front page?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 09:22:29

At 4/11/05 06:48 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: I agree. Why post when you have nothing to type on it at all ? But havent I seen him on the front page?

Note the two dashes in this alt's name.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 11:40:29

when will the members be able to pick up a members card?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 11:44:42

At 4/10/05 09:41 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: I am very sorry that I did not post recently. I was not in a splendid mood, but I recovered. Plus, I have my work and school and so on. I do wish I can be more active. I guess this is why administrators could not post much.

That's alright. It's good to see you posting in this club again. We were wondering what happened to you.

By the way, I did manage to create a front card for this club. As for the others, like the "Club Owner" badge, I can create that as well. I would thank my friend for mentioning dafont.com. The "Pokemon" fonts look pretty cool!

That's nice. :)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 12:21:17

At 4/11/05 06:44 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: be sure to stick that on all the Pro-Pokemon staff members, not the regular members untill they do something very supportive.

What could anyone possible do though? =/

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 12:33:43

Just wondering but anyone else reading this web comic? It's really good and funny ^^
http://pokemonx.keenspace.com/

been thinking of doing a pokemon web comic myself someday =)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 13:06:33

ma-choking his chicken. rofl. great comic.

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 13:23:24

Okay Tanooki John. Here is an update of your card. As for the "back" card, we may have a miscommunication problem. I do not know what it means to edit a back of a card. I thought that member's profile is the back of the card. Maybe, you can explain more so I can obtain a better view and understanding.

I will make more cards. I have all the time and effort as of today.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 14:51:20

Here are the links for some of the cards that I created.

Neo Pikachu
Myself
Killha
Bahamut7

I realized that there is more members of this club. If you are a member, choose which badge best suits you (page 2), what type you are, and your information/message. You can be creative or straight-forward, as long as I know something to place on your cards. I do not like to improvise.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 14:59:07

At 4/11/05 02:51 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Here are the links for some of the cards that I created.

Bahamut7

Thanks! :D I'm not too sure about the person image, though. :S And you chose the right aura to be on that picture, so thanks again! I really appreciate it. :)

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 16:03:06

At 4/11/05 04:01 PM, McPaper wrote: Not sure if u have seen this.

Oh yeah, I saw that. Scary, I think. I mean, EVERY single word is censored to what Pikachu can say. :S Still funny, though,

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 16:20:20

Actually, I am working on a Pokemon flash game that I just thought this through (I do have Flash MX). It is going to be a 1942-inspired 2D shooter with pokemons.

Story: Team Rocket has modified all pokemons to fly, float or hover around the skies, and orders them to attack Kento. All they demand is to conquer the entire planet. Ash, Professor Oak, and Pikachu wonders on how to solve this crisis. Suddenly, Oak decided to modified a pokemon of their own to fly and counter this problem. Pikachu wishes to be recruited. And so, Pikachu is equipped with a jet pack fuel by a thunder stone, and he is ready to dish out Team Rocket's sinister plan.

Setup: At the title screen, players can play the game, view instructions, and use options. Instruction screen should explain the rules of this game, its content, and its controls. Option screen should have the player choose a difficulty, the quality of this flash game, and the announcer. There are two announcers in this game, a peppy-sound female and a sporty-sounded male.

Gameplay: Players control Pikachu and he can fly a bottom 2/3 of the screen. Pokemon enemies will appear from the top and move downwards. They can shoot projectile depending on what pokemon it is. Pikachu has a energy bar that will deplete if he is hit by a pokemon of its projectile. He also has a life, and will deplete one if all of his energy is gone. He can shoot sparks as a weapon. He can collects power-ups, ketchup for energy, and pokeball for life. Power-ups are spark upgrade to make sparks stronger, cheek upgrade for a wider range of sparks, and thundershock upgrade for a longer thundershock electricity. Thundershock surrounds Pikachu and will harm pokemons if they are at range. At the end of a trek, a boss fight will appear, defeat it to proceed to the next level. The game has a points system. If Pikachu loses all of his energy, he will die, lost one life, the overall points will be down by a half, and continues from where he fallen. If all of his life are gone, the game is over and the points will be placed on the scoreboard. If the player finish the game, a segment will roll and the points will be placed to the scoreboard.

This is pretty simple if anyone knows how to program a flash game. I have not learn to program, but I do know some programming skills. It is something that I have come up.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 16:28:34

Funny! I would not imagined viewing websites in Pikachu language. This sort of reminds me of this link.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 16:36:28

At 4/11/05 04:28 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote:
Funny! I would not imagined viewing websites in Pikachu language. This sort of reminds me of this link.

Huh? The website is closed. I use to love it because it replaces some with curse words and leet sayings. Where I could find something that works like that?

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-11 17:09:59

At 4/11/05 02:51 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Here are the links for some of the cards that I created.
Killha

Cool.....I don't want to bother you....I'm really sorry.....could you use my new profile pic please?

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-12 06:41:53

Neo Pikachu
Myself
Killha
Bahamut7

I realized that there is more members of this club. If you are a member, choose which badge best suits you (page 2), what type you are, and your information/message. You can be creative or straight-forward, as long as I know something to place on your cards. I do not like to improvise.

Exelent! The linking is a wery good idea! I probably didnt try to menson that before but that is an awsome idea and the cards are great. Remember to put Kaolla badges on only the specal members. We want to stay with the old badges too. Putting the badges on the grey collum was a good idea. Exelent work.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-12 06:46:30

At 4/11/05 11:40 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: when will the members be able to pick up a members card?

Pick up a members card? Well Im glad you asked. First we have to get the prefect members squared away first. Dark_Volcano_Sam makes the cards so if you want one made please talk to him. As for picking up a card, you can always upload it on your computer, print ti out on a piece of paper.( I recomend color and possibly hard paper for greeting cards, cut it out, and if you have anything to cover it like a plastic card protector, use it. Is that ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-12 06:54:53

At 4/11/05 04:20 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Actually, I am working on a Pokemon flash game that I just thought this through (I do have Flash MX). It is going to be a 1942-inspired 2D shooter with pokemon.

This is pretty simple if anyone knows how to program a flash game. I have not learn to program, but I do know some programming skills. It is something that I have come up.

Wow thats great! I will check it out when you finish it, and Ill be sure to vote 5 for it too. And if any member wishes to make flash or link a comic they made, Give them a Kaolla badge "aka, the prefect badge" I think Ghaleonx5z may have plans to make a comic so I will look foward to anybody with cool ideas and plans. As for me, I dont know how to do any of that stuff yet. All I can do now is post drawings and welcome newcommer members and try to find new people to welcome. We need girl members as well. Keep up the good work everyone!

BBS Signature

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-12 12:01:03

At 4/12/05 06:54 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: I think Ghaleonx5z may have plans to make a comic

Yup ^^ I just need ideas. See I'm wondering if I shoudl fallow the game. Or use the sprites from the games and create new characters and story. Which would probebly be better in the long run of things actually =)
We need girl members as well. Keep up the good work everyone!
I have 2 friends that like pokemon. One of them is a girl. To bad Buu and PEG don't come to Newgrounds =/

Response to Tanooki_John's Pro-pokemon club 2005-04-12 12:06:18

At 4/11/05 04:20 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Actually, I am working on a Pokemon flash game that I just thought this through (I do have Flash MX). It is going to be a 1942-inspired 2D shooter with pokemons.

Interesting. That's a game I'm looking forward to. I know I'll have to be patient since it can take time to complete a Flash game/movie.

I feel it's going to take an ass load of work to make this game. I feel it's impossible to make, but if time is taken to make it, then maybe I can see how it's possible to make this sort of game. I don't know much about programming and the complex in those sort of things confuse me. I just think it's strange how those sort of things work.