917 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

my top 5 portal entries are
1) Lego men v.s lego posers
2) Staw wars Christmas songs
3) The Hero
4) 2d boxing
4) The scarecrow.

I was just looking them over, and i realized that they are out of order. I averaged together all my top 5 reviews's scores (in every area), and I found that 2d boxing is really my number 1 entry, followed by a few others that aren't even on the list. Why is it all out of order? does anyone else see this in their reviews? I know its a trivial matter but im bored so...

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-13 21:29:30

At 4/6/01 11:03 PM, NuKe929 wrote: my top 5 portal entries are
3) The Hero
4) 2d boxing
4) The scarecrow.

I was just looking them over, and i realized that they are out of order. I averaged together all my top 5 reviews's scores (in every area), and I found that 2d boxing is really my number 1 entry, followed by a few others that aren't even on the list. Why is it all out of order? does anyone else see this in their reviews? I know its a trivial matter but im bored so...

arrrrgh respond you dumb shites!

top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews)

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-15 13:00:21

3) The Hero
4) 2d boxing
4) The scarecrow.

no i do not

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-17 14:44:15

3) The Hero
4) 2d boxing
4) The scarecrow.

Have you given them the same overall ratings, because that's what counts. Not the individual ratings.

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-17 14:44:16

3) The Hero
4) 2d boxing
4) The scarecrow.

Have you given them the same overall ratings, because that's what counts. Not the individual ratings.

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-17 22:07:06

At 4/17/01 02:44 PM, Shakey_Joe wrote:
3) The Hero
4) 2d boxing
4) The scarecrow.

ahhh double posting!!

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-18 03:48:37

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-18 21:42:28

3) The Hero
4) 2d boxing
4) The scarecrow.

yup they're all 10s

top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews)

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-18 22:26:19

At 4/18/01 09:42 PM, NuKe929 wrote:
3) The Hero
4) 2d boxing
4) The scarecrow.

yup they're all 10s

Hmmmm... Maybe it uses reviews to dtermine your top 5 and your voting habits on these movies as a tie breaker... just a theory.

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-18 22:27:25

3) The Hero
4) 2d boxing
4) The scarecrow.

BTW, "the scarecrow" sucked.

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-29 14:00:32

I'm also having a problem with this. The top 5 on my profile aren't even movies I like. I even hate some of them. WTF are they on there!? Somebody please help me! BTW, does anybody know what RTFM means? Thank you.

Response to top 5 fav. portal entries (reviews) 2001-04-29 14:33:53

At 4/29/01 02:00 PM, PoopMuffin wrote: I'm also having a problem with this. The top 5 on my profile aren't even movies I like. I even hate some of them. WTF are they on there!? Somebody please help me! BTW, does anybody know what RTFM means? Thank you.

You haven't worked it out yet?