00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Official Scriptwriters Thread

5,206 Views | 133 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-16 18:03:59

this week-end im gonna go on a script writing marathon and write as many scripts/screenplays as i can, and i'll be posting them all up here, so stay tuned. if anyone likes these scripts and wants to use them my e-mail will appear at the bottom of each post but even so if you want one they will be free to use, just tell me if you want use them first plz.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-18 10:22:05

ok, the script writing marathon begins tomorrow, so if anyone else wants to join then feel free. this is only for a bit of fun so dont get over competitive. good luck to all who participate and enjoy.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-18 10:59:31

At 3/18/05 10:22 AM, Nyzzo-K-F-Die wrote: ok, the script writing marathon begins tomorrow, so if anyone else wants to join then feel free. this is only for a bit of fun so dont get over competitive. good luck to all who participate and enjoy.

Your game, I have always found script writing to be more of an 'inspirational' thing, but I do have a script here somewhere for an i dea im working on now, Its kinda like 24 Hours - in that its real time and i plan on having more than one episode. But called 'Galactic Day' (because its futurístic) If i can find where i put it ill post it for you. All it needs is the animation and voice actors , neither of which is hard to find or do myself, just a matter of time. I find that the scriptwriting is the easy part. (and yes i DO have 24 hours worth of idea and script...)
*paniks* can't find...
*shit*
oh well, at least i know the first episode by heart (will post tomorrow on my site) with pictures. It all depends on the file size on how long every episode will be. I plan on having each for 6 minutes.

A question;
The size of the file would effect the script, but I have run out of ideas for a smooth transition from flash to flash, i know most people would not have seen the previous episodes (that is to say if i *do* submit anything). Has anyone got any ideas. Or should i just do the 20 second recap at the beginning of each 'episode'? I mean that seems a bit.. old/repetative for me.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-18 11:06:49

you could try having what happend the previous week in some credits during the beggining, sry best idea i can come up with at the moment.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-18 11:11:19

At 3/18/05 11:06 AM, Nyzzo-K-F-Die wrote: you could try having what happend the previous week in some credits during the beggining, sry best idea i can come up with at the moment.

Thanks, I want to get the trailer out by the end of the month, but the way I am working things I want to have all the movements fluid and its not easy. So it will probably end up as a scrapped idea. But the trailer will be done ... just not the preceding episodes.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-18 13:31:31

hey everyone i`m planning on releasing my first flash (how many times have you all heard those words? ..:-)... ) well i started the Basics of a story and Script I think. And i have a rough line by line word for word script on paper.(simon says , Ivan says, crowd moves, sort of stuff......) but the general story should be layed out on the link below

http://www.expressiaann.com/maiko/episode1.php

Anyone have anything to say? ideas ? comments would be appreciated.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-18 13:40:19

heh, i like the idea for the story, it looks promising.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-18 19:58:19

Hello, I have an idea for a flash series.
It will be based upon my life. The series will be called "Rozzie". It will have up to five characters. I want to make a series about my life because it is diffently not ordinary. I have weird and bizzare things happen to me all the time and I figured it will make an excellent comedy. It will have some language. My name is Sara aka Rozzie. I am 22 years old. Still live with my parents. Have a 21 year old sister who is trying to be cool by listening to heavy metal and hanging around a scruffy boyfriend. I do not have my license due to an accident involving a car, house, couch, wall, and my cat. Do the math. lol I have short dark brown hair, glasses, deep voice, and weird interests such as studying ancient languages and Harry Potter. I have a boyfriend who is a CNA. My mother who is crazier than I am but in denial. A goofy father who is undescribable. Not one day goes by without something weird and bizarre happens to me.

I would really love if someone could help me make my dream come true and help me create "Rozzie". I really need an artist and some voice actors. I will probably use my voice later on as a special guest or something. Please let me know. Thanks so much. -Sara aka "Rozzie"

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 15:58:32

Hey guys, sorry that I disapeared for a while, my life threw me some unexpected curve balls, but it lifts my heart to see that some of you actually stuck around and kept this topic going. I'm still very interesting in this scriptwriter's colab. As for your questions about how it would work, I haven't exactly figured out all the details myself yet. Anyone who wants to pitch in and work out a way to make this scriptwriters colab a reality, feel free to offer sugestions.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 16:02:41

At 3/15/05 02:18 PM, twilight_venom wrote: are you one of the leaders of this club? if so, then i might send it to you. have you made any flash? cuz id like to know if you can review scripts well. i wouldnt like to give my plot to somebody i barely know. you understand that, right?

If you are looking for the club leader, I guess that would be me, though I don't like to consider myself as it's leader because I intended for this to be a place where all scriptwriters can be seen as equals, including myself. I wouldn't concider myself to be anymore qualified at reviewing your script then any of the other skilled scriptwriters here.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 16:06:16

I said I'd post the script and I now have - I havent been able to find ANY of the original (2mg txt file) so i had to make it from memory - Please if you feel that something should recieve special attention for this (like an extra second or so) tell me, I want this to be flammed - so i can make it better.
I will try to be as graphic as can, in fact some of the pictures are on my site.
Its meant to last 6 minutes long.

Notes - totally in real time, and is futuristic - if you dont like it - dont leave a stupid comment -say why.
References to 'camera' is the direction we will be looking from

Here goes;
Looking downwards into a large city, random pictures of large buildings etc, and then we change to a empty street. Its raining and there is a group of 5 people running down this street, they look like they are being chased by someone/thing. they turn into an alley and one goes up to a door and start to open it, another draws a gun out and looks out the alley. The one (we now see that its a woman) opening the door has problems and one of the others (a male) tells her to hurry up.

The camera now shits to that of a scope - looking down at an angle at the people in the alley, resting on the one at the door. Then the one looking out starts leveling his gun at 'us' and shouts something (we cant hear), the scope shits targets and a bolt of 'black' light comes out and hits him in the chest. He goes down. The door swings open and the others rush inside. shots are fired back (randomly at the sniper) and the sniper shots back. Both groups 'appear' to miss

(Now inside the door)
There is 5 steps from the door, into a samll basement-like room. Alot of communication equipment is in here.
The woman hurries to a computer, one of the others was hit in the hand, and bleeding badly, being tended by No'3'. Another moves to the door and starts barricading it.

Looking over the womans shoulder we see that she typing in codes and waiting access to some network...

(camera shifts to office enviroment)
A unifomed man is sitting at a desk and the request appears on the screen, the womans face appears. She doesnt even wait for the man to say anything and starts to rattle off a series of codes and her name. On his screen we see the womans face and she is panicing, he askes her to repeat she answers and asks for the admiral (who is not there) so she askes for the most senior person (looks over her shoulder constantly)

the commander walks over and asks what is the problem, when he turns to the screen - he recognises the woman (yes i can do the facial expression :D) and asks her whats going on.
(camera now looking from the screen at the basement scene) she starts to reply, then we hear (insert camera shake) an explosion from the door. the man staning behind the door is killed, the other (unwounded) goes flying back and hits the wall.
The debris makes the connection go staticy -
the woman and other wounded guy were far enough not to be injured
(Back at the HQ) The commander is looking at the screen shouting the womans name and then we see a small object get thrown in from the open door and a second later the connection is broken and all we have is static .

the commander turns to the aid - says 'get the admiral'

then thats it - 6 minutes

Im very sorry, Im not good at describing stories, but im sure you get the basic idea
(regreting hitting the 'Post it' button already)

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 16:06:19

At 3/13/05 01:31 PM, The_Key wrote:
At 3/7/05 03:07 PM, Zinger2099 wrote: impressive, you've got skills! you should join the scriptwriters collab.
uh.....did you mean me???

Yes I was. I loved your 11 chapter story. I'd be interested in reading a sequel.

At 3/16/05 06:03 PM, Nyzzo-K-F-Die wrote: this week-end im gonna go on a script writing marathon and write as many scripts/screenplays as i can, and i'll be posting them all up here, so stay tuned. if anyone likes these scripts and wants to use them my e-mail will appear at the bottom of each post but even so if you want one they will be free to use, just tell me if you want use them first plz.

Excelent Idea. I'd participate but I'm rather ocupied, I've got 3 scripts in the works, plus an ongoing comic to write... >_< Not to mention I have to organise this scriptwriters colab somehow. But I love your idea and look forward to seeing what this marathon produces.

Sorry for the multiple posts... I just was absent for a while and had some catching up to do.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 16:13:54

Deslona, that story is intense. Good job, really impressive and a nice cliffhanger at the ending. I would put a lot more effort into showing how much they are in a state of panic. Make them freak out or jump at sounds, like have the thing bang the door before it slams through. Put as much suspense into this as possible. Every second of a 6 minute movie counts, and if you have a place to fit in something that will make the viewer jump, do it. Also, when the screen is looking seemingly through the eyes of whatever is following them, have it be all shaky and such. I would also concentrate on the rain and fog aspects for when they are outside, make it look very gloomy and vague, hard to see details. Sounds is going to be very important for this, also, I would put a lot of effort into when she is talking to the comander, make her look scared shitless. That's my opinion anyway.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 16:18:59

Keeping my stuff to myself I thank you.

I need an animator though.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 16:22:44

Thanks!

As I said if you go to my site - you will see some swf's ive made and will be using I'd really like some opinions (I don't want to submit it the portal because they aren't 'pass' quality)
http://deslona0.tripod.com/id8.html
Just some opinions - but facial expressions - as i said will NOT be a problem once i get the face finished (look at the eye). But that is the level of detail I want to put in this.

And yes it is raining and 'out of the mist' sort of style - dark etc.
Think along the EXACT same lines

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 17:08:50

I can't wait to see that movie so keep up the good work. If you ever want any help with the plot I'm available (though I doubt you'll need it, you seem to have everything under control)

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 18:57:13

sry for not posting any scripts this week-end guys, i feel kinda bad now. something literally came up called a shed in my back garden, on the plus side i made some money (about $45). i'll be posting scripts over the holiday i have next week so until then see ya.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 19:21:16

At 3/20/05 06:57 PM, Nyzzo-K-F-Die wrote: sry for not posting any scripts this week-end guys, i feel kinda bad now. something literally came up called a shed in my back garden, on the plus side i made some money (about $45). i'll be posting scripts over the holiday i have next week so until then see ya.

s'ok dude, post whenever you like. I hope things get better for you.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 21:21:29

Okay fellow members, I have another unique script idea that I want you guys to see.

In the year 1998, the United Nations needed a team of four assassins to complete jobs all around the world. The UN gave each nation, funding to do research. Four nations selected 4 8- year old children who colud be molded into the perfect assassin team.
They were 2 guys, and 2 girls from, Japan, USA, Britain, Russia. For 5 years they had been trained to kill political figures and such until in 2002, they were finally relased for serving thier countries and placed into a boarding school in Switzerland to reinsert them into society. 3 years later however, each country snatched thier child back and gave each of them thier orders: to kill off the other three members of the UN Child Assassin Squad or the UNCAS.

But how can each child kill thier own team members, especially when they were the closest friends that each of them ever had? And to make things worse, how can Jason Black, the USA assassin kill the only girl he ever cared for, Yumi Noboshite, the Japanese child assassin? It seems that the countries have a bigger plan for each child that could be the biggest political scandal in the history of man. In the battle of four, only one child can survive.

Thus begins the action romance flash series: Shot Through The Heart.

I will be posting the first episode's script later on this week. This is another copyrighted idea people.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 21:31:28

That is a great idea. I will look for someone to help animate this series. I hope to see it become a reality. Once again, another great piece of work.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 21:35:34

At 3/20/05 09:21 PM, Renewman wrote: Thus begins the action romance flash series: Shot Through The Heart.

I will be posting the first episode's script later on this week. This is another copyrighted idea people.

Sounds... very promising, like a cross between Battle Royale and Dark Angle
May I ask what was your inspiration?

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 21:52:06

Some people have contacted me asking about my current flash projects. They seemed to be under the impression that since I started the official scriptwriters thread I must be an excelent scriptwriter. Well, first and foremost I'd like to say I don't concider myself any better then anyone else, and neither should any of you. I made this place for all scriptwriters to be held equally, we don't have favorites here.

As for my projects, it's true I have yet to post any details about my current projects, despite the fact that I made a thread designed for people to talk about their projects. So I guess I should take part in my own thread, so here is a snippet of what I am currently working on.

The first project actually has no plot, as it is a music video. The song is taken from the Audio Portal, and the music video is based around Samus Aran from the popular Metroid series.

The second is a movie based on my online comic Anthology, which can be found here: www.mithran.com/typo/

The third is an ongoing series, still in its early stages the series will focus on Link, the main character from The Legend of Zelda series. It will have a very different twist that I don't believe any other Zelda based movies have yet explored on Newgrounds.

Fourth, I am of course involved in the scriptwriters colab that I will be starting once we get enough people involved.

Fifth and finally, my biggest project of all, I am doing a mini-series based on a true story that should be coming to the portal at some time around quarter four of 2005, or early 2006. As for the details of this project, I would rather keep them secret for now. Keep your eyes on NG Alphas for a trailer for the mini-series.

That's all of my projects for the time being.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 22:39:54

Thank you. Since I'm so happy I'll post the script right now.

THE FLASH BEGINS WITH A BLACK SCREEN AND A PS1 SNIPER RIFLE MOVES FROM THE TOP OF THE SCREEN AND PANS TO THE MIDDLE. A NARRARATOR'S VOICE BEGINS TO TALK.

NARRARATOR:"Human nature cannot be changed nor altered in any way. War has been the continuing plague of the world for many years. But when the little children of the world are involved, the world can be at the mercy of them. This story chronicles the lives of four children whose lives were programmed to do just that PAUSE to bring the entire world to thier knees. So begins...

THE SNIPER RIFLE SHOOTS A BULLET AND THE CAMERA FOLLOWS THE BULLET UNTIL IT HITS A HEART. THE WORDS, "SHOT THROUGH THE HEART" APPEAR IN BOLD LETTERS WITH A SMOKING HOLE THORUGH THE HEART.

THE BLACK SCREEN FADES TO A VIEW OF THE WORLD LIKE A GLOBE. THE NARRARATOR'S VOICE COMES BACK ON.

NARRARATOR: In the year 1998, the United Nations ( PIC OF THE UN SYBOL FLASHES ON SCREEN FOR A MOMENT) collaborated to compose a four person assassin team in order to deal with key olitical enemies that would threaten the world. Four nations were chosen to find these would-be assassins.

SUDDENLY RED DOTS APPEAR ON EACH COUNTRY ON THE GLOBE AS THE NARRARATOR SAYS THE COUNTRY;S NAME.

NARRARATOR cont.- The nations were, The United Stats of America, Great Britain, Japan, and Russia. After extensive research, each nation slected an eight year old child to become a team member. These members were:

WHEN EACH CHILD IS DESCRIBED, THE CHILD'S FACE IS SHOWN ON SCREEN FOR A MOMENT, THAN GOES INTO THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN TO MAKE UP A QAURTER OF THE SCREEN LIKE A FOUR SQUARE WOULD.

NARRARATOR cont.- Jason Black of the United Staes, Sam Dewitt of Great Britain, Yumi Noboshite of Japan, and Nastasha Kirzenski of Russia.

THE SCREEN FADES INTO A SCENE OF ALL FOUR CHILDREN STANDING IN BLACK CLOTHES WITH PS1 SNIPER RIFLES ON EACH OF THIER BACKS LOOKING FROM A HIGH BUILDING. EACH CHILD TAKES THIER GUNS AND AIMS THEM AT A RALLY WITH PEOPLE SITTING ON A STAGE AND A MAN STANDING AT AT PODIUM. ON THE BACK OF THE STAGE IS A LARGE SIGN THAT SAYS, "WORLD UNITY CONFERENCE 2000" tHIER ARE OVER 100 PEOPLE STANDING ON THE GRASS LOOKING AT THE MAN SPEAKING. THE FOUR SQUARES OF EACH CHILD APPEARS AND EACH SQUARE SHOWS A DIFFERENT GUN RETICLE AIMED ON THE HEAD OF THE FOUR MEN SITTING BEHIND THE PERSON AT THE PODIUM . THE SCREEN SHOWS EACH CHILD'S FINGER SQUEEZING THE TRIGGER AND THE SOUND OD FOUR SNIPER RIFLES ARE HEARD. PEOPLE SCREAMING BEGAN TO GROW LOUDER AND LOUDER AS THE FOUR SQUARES SHOW EACH CHILD'S LOWER FACE SMILING.

NARRARATOR CONT.- Yes they were damn good at thier job until in the year 2002,

THE GLOBE IS SHOWN AGAIN AND A RED DOT ON THE COUNTRY SWITZERLAND IS SHOWN.

NARRARATOR CONT- each child was relased from the United Nations and put into the Hans Christiansen Boarding school for Boys and Girls to reinsert them into society after being subject to blood and death for too long. For years,

THE SCREEN SHOWS THE FOUR CHILDREN IN BOARDING SCHOOL UNIFORMS SMILING AND HOLDING HANDS.

NARRARATOR CONT.- The teenagers became close friends, while Jason and Yumi became something even closer.

THE SCREEN FLASHES TO SHOW YUMI ON TOP OF JASON IN A BED MAKING LOVE. tHIER ARE SHEETS ON TOP ON BOTH OF THEM SO ONLY THIER HEADS SHOW. THEY ARE KISSING. tHE SCREENS FADES TO THE GLOB SHOWING FOUR RED LINES GOING BACK TO EACH COUNTRY FROM THE RED DOT ON SWITZERLAND TO JAPAN, USA, ENGLAND, AND RUSSIA.

NARRARATOR CONT.- But in 2004, each child was taken back from thier home in Switzerland, to thier native homelands. When each of them returned home, they each received an order so horrible, it would change thier lives forever.

THE SCREEN BREAKS INTO FOUR WINDOWS SHOWING A DOCUMENT SLIDING ACROSS A DESK IN ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, ENGLISH, AND JAPANESE SAYING, "YOUR ORDERS ARE TO KILL THE OTHER THREE MEMBERS OF THE UNITED NATIONS CHILD ASSASSIN SQUAD. THE WINDOWS THEN SHOW THE FACES OF EACH CHILD IN SHOCK. JASON'S FACE HAS A LOOK OF CONFUSION ON IT. YUMI'S AND NASTASHA'S FACE BOTH ARE WIDE-EYED AND MOUTHS OPEN. SAM'S FACE HAS HIS HEAD SHAKING IT IN DISBELIEF.

NARRARATOR CONT- The order to kill thier friends came hard but as an assassin, it was a no questions asked type of business so it came as just a job. Thus began the most turbulent time in the lives of the United Nations Child Assassin Squad.

THE SCREEN SHOWS THE SIDE OF JASON'S FACE HOLDING A PHONE TO HIS EAR ON ONE SIDE WITH A LINE DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN. ON THE OTHER SIDE IS YUMI'S FACE READING A BOOK. THE SOUND OF A PHONE RINGING IS HEARD AND YUMI'S FACE LOOKS DOWN AND A PHONE IS PUT TO HER EAR.

YUMI-" Hello?"

JASON- "Konnichiwa Yumi-Chan. Ogenki desu ka?"

THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN THAT HAS YUMI'S FACE SHOWS HER EYES WIDENING WITH HER MOUTH OPEN.

YUMI- " Jason! Is that you!? Oh Jason it's terrible! My government wants me too..."

JASON'S FACE TURNS FROM HAPPY TO SAD.

JASON-" I know. My government wats me to kill you and Sam and Nastasha. But I can't you know? Why do they want us to kill each other? This is so stupid!"

JASON'S FACE BEGINS TO SHOW SIGN OF ANGER.

JASON- "Are we that expendable that they want us to kill each other off? To hell with that plan! I decide who I kill and when I kill them! It's as simple as that."

THE TWO FACES LOOK DOWN WITH THIER EYES AND LOO UP AS IF THEY ARE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER.

YUMI-"You know I love you Jason."

Jason-"I do too Yumi. I want you to know that whatever happens, I'll find you. Do you hear me? I will come for you."

A MAN'S VOICE COMES FROM BEHIND JASON AND SPEAKS.

COLONEL-"Mr. Black, your five minutes are up. Its time to leave."

JASON'S FACE LOOKS DOWN AGAIN AND LOOKS BACK UP.

JASON-"Watch out for Nastasha and Sam. Yumi. Good-Bye."

JASON HANGS UP THE PHONE AND THE SCREEN GROWS BIGGER TO SHOW YUMI'S ENTIRE FACE WITH LONG HAIR. A TEAR FALLS DOWN HER FACE AS SHE BEGINS TO CRY.
THE SCENE FADES TO SHOW JASON LOOKING UP INTO THE FACE OF A TOUGH LOOKING MILITARY MEMBER. hE HAS 3 STARS OF THE FRONT OF HIS CAMO SHIRT.

COLONEL- Mr. Black it is time for you to go.
JASON'S FACE TURNS INTO A CONFUSED LOOK.
JASON-" Where too?"
THE COLONEL THROWS HIM A BLACK DUFFEL BAG.
COLONEL-" To your first stop in jolly old England to see your friend Sam Dewitt,"

JASON'S FACE NOW HAS A LOOK OF TERROR AS THE SCREEN FADES TO BLACK. tHE WORDS TO BE CONTINUED FLYS ACROSS.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 22:41:43

To answer Deslona's question, yes Battle Royale was probably my biggest inspiration. Everything else came from my own ideas.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 23:05:05

That's awesome, I am very impressed. I want to see that script made into a movie.

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 23:12:19

What a fantastic idea for a thread.

Welp, I haven't worked out the quirks and exact dialouge but I working on a plot right now. It's action sci-fi based. Funny story behind it, this whole plot came out of one sentence between my friend and I the other day. He looked over and said to me something along the lines of.. "You know human won't always be the domiinate race on earth. Even if we don't distroy ourselves and all of that a new speicies will eventually overtake ours."

I knew it was a fantastic concept. I had to run with it, humanity wouldn't let some new speices over take it espcially if it was from the same earth.

So I constructed a general plot around it, I was given the freedom of inventing all new technology because this had to take place in the distance future. So it starts off with a man being awakened from a cryostasis to come into this new world. Apparently the new species has ovetaken humanity and humans have been forced to live in tribes in the hollowed out cities. So the story follows the man's experience through his awakening and being brought back to one of these tribes which is located in two side by side department store buildings. There he is given lodgings and had several psychicals to make sure he was in perfect order, and surprisingly enough his psyhcials go extremely well, too well, he's brought up to the one of the head offices where the head of the town is located and told that hhe is showing signs of a over evolved human.

So he is then brought down into the basement where there is a whole OPs center. There he is introduced to other over evolved humans. There are three other ones like himself, He then learns that because of the abilities of the Evo's that they are the front line in battle against the attacking force. So the first time he get's calls into battle everything goes horribly wrong, the enemy doesn't show up and the other three leave him to do gaurd duty while they went to check in with Ops. While he's out the enemy then shows up in full and he's forced into battle, anyways so he ends up losing control and killing everything insight human included.

Which is where the end of the first episode would come.

So like I've said it's a bit choppy and I haven't gotten dialouge but it has several good plot twists that are just to good to reveal, I would however love some feed back, And if an animator would like to pick this up I would be happy as pie to write for them.

"I span the genre Vince. They call me the genre spanner."

BBS Signature

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-20 23:23:58

Well we are doing a anime collab, and this is what we've done so far. The first link is the rough draft of the overall script. The two others are one of the microsoft word document of the script, and the other a link to the script on the internet.

Rough Draft (Lots of Typos)
http://66.195.243.181/~legacyc/Office%20Scene.html

Final Draft (Scene: 1)[UNREVISED]
http://66.195.243.181/~legacyc/Loco.html
http://66.195.243.181/~legacyc/Lunatic.doc

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-21 05:45:05

At 3/20/05 04:06 PM, Zinger2099 wrote:
At 3/13/05 01:31 PM, The_Key wrote:
At 3/7/05 03:07 PM, Zinger2099 wrote: impressive, you've got skills! you should join the scriptwriters collab.
uh.....did you mean me???
Yes I was. I loved your 11 chapter story. I'd be interested in reading a sequel.

Thnx!

How bout i host the sequel ryt here?
since the original topic is dead, and this one isnt?
hmmm, i need new characters.....
Zinger? You interested?
Anyone else?
if you want to read the first story go Here!
If you like it, im happy to let you be a character in the sequel!

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-21 14:20:09

Wow, this thread is here at the right time, lately I'm really bored, but I have no ideas, and I wanna flash!

If anyone's interested in writing me a story or giving me some concepts, please contact me.

Thanks in advance,

Sinterkaas

Response to The Official Scriptwriters Thread 2005-03-21 14:38:29

At 3/21/05 02:20 PM, Sinterkaas wrote: Wow, this thread is here at the right time, lately I'm really bored, but I have no ideas, and I wanna flash!

If anyone's interested in writing me a story or giving me some concepts, please contact me.

Thanks in advance,

Sinterkaas

make Murky Water Fantasy into a flash!