00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worst Day In My Life

684 Views | 14 Replies

Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:13:02

LOL, I was at school today when upon entering the washrooms, some kid started to throw wet toilet paper at me. At first I shrugged it off with a "Fuck you". But then, he continued.

I got pissed off, naturally, so when he threw another piece of toilet paper, I catched it and threw it back with a full swing.

The kid told to some teacher, who wouldn't listen to me. I got a f*cking detention just for that.

Anyone who had stupid problems like that?

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:14:03

Yeah I was one minute too late in class -> detention <_<

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:14:48

I see, so the kid didn't pay his penalty eh?
</teacher's pet>

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:16:51

At 2/1/05 03:13 PM, Hoody wrote: LOL, fuck you n00b

LOL, it amuses me that you start out talking about the worst day "in" your life with a "LOL." It really makes for a convincing argument that this was indeed the worst day ever.

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:16:59

You got a detention for that? WTF?

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:18:14

I hate people who do shit then when you kick there ass they go cry

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:19:12

(It wasn't the worst day in my life but it was definitely stupid.)

Yeah, it pisses me off to see that some kids can get away with shit like that. And most stupid of all, that DID NOT deserve a detention.

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:20:04

Hmm, you call that your worst day?

Surely the day you were born was far worse. You, being pushed out of a space narrower than the brain that occupies your thin, worthless head - out of the warm confines of your mothers womb, and into the cold, callous, uncaring arms of the doctor who only chose his job to ogle the vagina's of birthing ladies in labour, not unlike your mother.

The blood spraying out, the placenta falling to wet, tissuey shards around you. The shiny metal forceps gripping your head as if it was trying to gouge your brain from your skull... think of the pain you caused for your mother. The almost splitting sensation of her pelvis as your body was thrusted outward by sharp contractions.

And for what? You to post like this?

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:21:30

I catched toilet paper once.

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:21:44

I said, it's not my worst day in my previous post.

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:22:00

i have had worse days than that imagine sitting aroundi n a room with the guys at work talking about girls at work who are easy
normally im quiet but i mention a girl who worked in the kitchen and bath dept who was chunky
everyone laughed except matt this huge guy
i kept going with how big girls need loving too..
and how she sucks good ..
and kept going

then he slowly got up and said
Ed, Thats my sister

worst day of my life after that it was an errie silence around him and me

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:23:49

At 2/1/05 03:13 PM, Hoody wrote: LOL, I was at school today when upon entering the washrooms, some kid started to throw wet toilet paper at me. At first I shrugged it off with a "Fuck you". But then, he continued.

I got pissed off, naturally, so when he threw another piece of toilet paper, I catched it and threw it back with a full swing.

The kid told to some teacher, who wouldn't listen to me. I got a f*cking detention just for that.

Anyone who had stupid problems like that?

Dude, you handled it all wrong. you should have got up, walked over to him and said in a calm monotone voice "if you ever disrespect me in public again it'll be your balls"

and then later, away from authority figures, you jump him and beat the shit out of him with a set of brass knuckles. thats how you're supposed to take action about these things, not by stooping to his level.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:24:24

my worst day wasn't too bad, i got kept behind for half an hour for chatting up a girl, teachers gone fucking crazy

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:26:06

I got detention for 2 fucking weeks once. There was this bitch girl who my friends and i hated. So we made up an AOL SN and told her were were some guy she liked. We got her to confess the people she hated and her deepest darkest secrets and shit and got her to cyber with us...Then we made about 10-12 copies and posted them around school. Everyone knew in about 2 hours...fucking hilarious. Compleatly worth it...2 weeks detention, seeing a bitch break down in the hallways crying...priceless, The truly are some things money can't buy....for everything else...theres mastercard

Response to Worst Day In My Life 2005-02-01 15:28:16

Smart man....