00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted GeoTheCAt supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

hi. i have a problem with the loging sys. when i first log in to ng everything is fine. but after i watch a flash movie and vote, an error message says that i have not loged in at all. why is this?

Response to log in problems 2002-02-07 13:27:23

At 2/6/02 03:13 PM, poe510 wrote: hi. i have a problem with the loging sys. when i first log in to ng everything is fine. but after i watch a flash movie and vote, an error message says that i have not loged in at all. why is this?

Are you using just the one window? Otherwise, I dunno.

Response to log in problems 2002-02-07 21:42:03

At 2/6/02 03:13 PM, poe510 wrote: hi. i have a problem with the loging sys. when i first log in to ng everything is fine. but after i watch a flash movie and vote, an error message says that i have not loged in at all. why is this?

Hey Poe - Are you're cookies turned on? Also, hat version of Internet explorer or Netscape or you using?

You do not currently have a signature for your Forum posts. Boooooooo!

Response to log in problems 2002-02-08 02:27:25

At 2/7/02 09:42 PM, sizzler wrote: Hey Poe - Are you're cookies turned on? Also, hat version of Internet explorer or Netscape or you using?

You don't actually need cookies turned on, now that Ross has developed a new method of keepin track of how many movies you've voted for.

Something about PHP or something? Anyway, it doesn't use cookies anymore. However, due to this method, you sometimes need to vote for your 5 movies in the same window.

Response to log in problems 2002-02-16 11:21:32

Well, perhaps the new system has done that we have to log in every time we enter to the NewGrounds. I'm using IE.5 A caouple of months, I needn't to log in, a Cookie made all the 'dirthy work' but now, That's gone :(

Anyone has the reply?

Response to log in problems 2002-02-17 16:34:09

At 2/16/02 11:21 AM, Titanicus wrote: Well, perhaps the new system has done that we have to log in every time we enter to the NewGrounds. I'm using IE.5 A caouple of months, I needn't to log in, a Cookie made all the 'dirthy work' but now, That's gone :(

Anyone has the reply?

Well, this actually came back for a wee while, but now it's gone again...

Hopefully, in a couple of months, this site will be working as it should be.

Response to log in problems 2002-02-21 12:27:48

I too have been having this problem. I've been having to log in several times a day--- and I leave my comp on all day. Also, even though I check "remember my info," it doesn't remember me forever like it did before, it only remembers my name, which is a waste because I select it anyway and hit the "j" key so that IE6 can autocomplete everythings.

What I really hate is when I log in, and sometime later I'm logged out but I don't know that until I vote on a movie and swear aloud as I just notice the "you are not logged in" message below the Picos. I'm pretty sure it lost me a Blam one day!