00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

AH Updates

12,444 Views | 95 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to AH Updates 2005-01-27 16:07:27

Man,there are sme great games here in Newgrounds.There some games that suck balls to the ball.I cant wait for that next call of duty to come out.Im thinking of making a game for here.I mean this will be my first time but i bet if i get some help u guys who make kickass games ill be pretty damn good.pe@ce

Response to AH Updates 2005-01-27 16:12:32

Damn alien hominid was great.I loved the graphics very nice style.Funny game really liked fat kid.I hope you make a sequel to this or another similar game.Great gameTom. (P.S can help me make a game,flash,or movie here it'd be great to work with ypu and make my first game.)

Response to AH Updates 2005-01-29 19:47:06

hey will there be a PAL version of AH in Australia because i so want to play it on PS2. does n e one know wen aswell. thanks
*playdood*

Response to AH Updates 2005-02-10 16:22:21

I live in Holland, so i can't visit you, how poor for me...

But still, keep going on promoting cool games like AH!
I really liked it like i sayd in my review of the online game!

Response to AH Updates 2005-02-21 05:09:05

hey tom, i'm not sure if i missed something about this or not, but is AH going to NZ as well? i read the info on it and it looked awesome. i figure i should pay NG back for holding my submissions and stuff :P

the flash on this account isn't mine

Response to AH Updates 2005-02-28 02:04:44

without gameinformer magazine and a lil piece they did on alien hominid... i would have never have even known this site existed... great game... REALLY GREAT GAME, and really really awesome site...