00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Legalize Cannibalism Damnit!

3,798 Views | 30 Replies

Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-01-18 14:12:52

Cannibalism should be legal. I mean hey! We could just let em' all run free at the morgue. It's not like the corpses mind too awful much... I believe that cannibalism is merely a lifestyle choice and should be supported.

Join The CRA Today!

*this is a footnote (CRA=The Cannibal Rights Activists)

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-01-22 16:00:50

At 1/18/02 02:12 PM, Moses_the_Cannibal wrote: Cannibalism should be legal. I mean hey! We could just let em' all run free at the morgue. It's not like the corpses mind too awful much... I believe that cannibalism is merely a lifestyle choice and should be supported.

Join The CRA Today!

ahh devil ether....

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-01-22 17:34:43

yeah! then the murder rates will triple!

there was a book by Anthony Burgess (of A Clockwork Orange fame) about how the world becomes so densly populated, that people must resort to cannibalism. Sounds interesting though.

I have nothing to complain about though. I'm as skinny as a rake, i doubt any cannibal will find a use for me ^^

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-01-25 09:20:19

Murder rates wouldn't exactly triple...per se. What ever happened to eating the dead? i.e. the Morgue dwellers. As long as we had free access to the morgue it would be at least somewhat acceptable. Or we could have criminal farms where the death penalty "awaiters" will be hunted down as game. I mean we can hunt deer, birds etc. Some criminals are as base as beasts; and therefore should be hunted. Besides I should be able to walk into a Mickey D's and pick up an arm or a leg with a side of fries with a shake.

Well until later days;

-Moses the Cannibal

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-01-26 08:18:43

that is so dirty, eating corpes -_- and that is inhumane, feeding death row prisoners to cannibals!

and murder rates would increase a helluva lot. Not only will psycho flesh eaters be stalking the streets jumping people, but it'll give people an excuse to kill the person they want to. You know, you wanted to kill your boss because you think he'd make a nice stew or something ^_^
And hate groups will rejoice coz they can kill the ones they hate!

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-02 21:13:40

Drugs...Drugs...some are good some are bad, so ask your mom or dad!

At 1/18/02 02:12 PM, Moses_the_Cannibal wrote: Cannibalism should be legal. I mean hey! We could just let em' all run free at the morgue. It's not like the corpses mind too awful much... I believe that cannibalism is merely a lifestyle choice and should be supported.

Join The CRA Today!

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-06 11:15:30

At 1/22/02 05:34 PM, bula_luigi wrote: there was a book by Anthony Burgess (of A Clockwork Orange fame) about how the world becomes so densly populated, that people must resort to cannibalism. Sounds interesting though.

You aren't talking about The Wanting Seed, are you?
Because that isn't what it is about.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-08 20:48:02

The name rings a bell, but I wouldn't know. But according to the foreword in the book "A Clockwork Orange" they mentioned a book about cannibalism. By Anthony Burgess.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-17 09:45:22

they could clone humans with no brains for food. and what about if people signed a 'I dont wanna be eaten after death' notice? but is there really any reason to turn to cannibalism when there's enough food in the world, it's just badly distributed. i dont think murder rates would really increase though, but if you did murder someone you could cover up the evidence by turning your victim into a nice kebab.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-20 18:10:09

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-20 19:09:27

At 1/25/02 09:20 AM, Moses_the_Cannibal wrote:

:Or we could have criminal farms where the death
:penalty "awaiters" will be hunted down as game.

Do you honestly think the american government would initiate an act such as this?

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-22 05:27:47

At 2/20/02 07:09 PM, Recommended wrote:
At 1/25/02 09:20 AM, Moses_the_Cannibal wrote: Or we could have criminal farms where the death
penalty "awaiters" will be hunted down as game.
Do you honestly think the american government would initiate an act such as this?

The US govt. has done a lot of sick stuff, if they were aware of it or not, it wouldn't suprise me -_-

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-23 02:40:08

Join The CRA Today!

you fucking homo, please shut up and get some friends

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-23 04:13:40

At 1/18/02 02:12 PM, Moses_the_Cannibal wrote: Cannibalism should be legal.

Hey you are one sick fuck. But since i'm here i'll make a joke.

A man goes to a Cannibalism market and sees that a french man is only .5 cents/pound, a canadian man is only .5 cents/pound, and a american man is only .5 cents/pound. he thinks to himself that sounds like a good deal. The man looks a little more left and see that polititions are only .005 cents/pound and notes that this is the best deal yet. he looks a little more left and see politition brain 1000 dollars/pound. He exclaims to the shop keep "why are polititions brainso expensive"? The shop keep says "you know how many fucking polititions we have to kill for one pound of brain"?

HAHAHAHa

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-23 18:57:04

At 2/23/02 04:13 AM, VA7DAS wrote:
At 1/18/02 02:12 PM, Moses_the_Cannibal wrote: Cannibalism should be legal.
Hey you are one sick fuck. But since i'm here i'll make a joke.

A man goes to a Cannibalism market and sees that a french man is only .5 cents/pound, a canadian man is only .5 cents/pound, and a american man is only .5 cents/pound. he thinks to himself that sounds like a good deal. The man looks a little more left and see that polititions are only .005 cents/pound and notes that this is the best deal yet. he looks a little more left and see politition brain 1000 dollars/pound. He exclaims to the shop keep "why are polititions brainso expensive"? The shop keep says "you know how many fucking polititions we have to kill for one pound of brain"?

HAHAHAHa

That was not funny whatsoever and the American Government will not legalize cannibalism in this century...

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-24 09:35:29

"you know how many fucking polititions we have to kill for one pound of brain"?

i thought that was pretty funny thanks for brightening up my day.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-02-28 04:26:34

You know...although Cannibalism's illegal...I don't think there's a law against Necrophilia.

If you can't eat 'em...fuck 'em.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-03-10 14:18:19

Homo? come on, i'm sure you can think of something a little more original than that. I'm Moses_the_Cannibal's fiance by the way, so the whole homosexual thing is out of the question. Plus, i think cannibalism is a pretty cool idea, it would sure beat the shit out of killing off endangered species for food. I mean, there are plenty of useless people out there who are a threat to society...or like you, just a waste of air.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-03-11 11:36:53

you can catch lots of nasty diseases from having sex with dead people. or so i hear anyway. not that i'd know. and also one of the contributing factors that started mad cow disease was feeding cattle the left over bits of their buddies, so humans eating humans could result in mad humans. or even madder humans.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2002-03-11 17:47:29

Join The CRA Today!

Hmm. At first I thought you were a crazy cracker. Still do. But your idea is not beyond all possibility. It would be refreshingly different to walk into Mc Donalds and ask for a 1/4 pounder of flesh (although it would probably be only 20% human and 80% additives and shit). Some people leave their bodies to science, so if a person wants to be eaten after their death, why should the government stop their wish from being fulfilled? Granted, I can't imagine many people ASKING to be eaten after death... I think just eating corpses randomly would be impolite, but if you don't get caught then I guess its not a problem! Did anybody see that film "alive", where a plane crashed in the mountains and they had to eat the dead passengers? True, apprarently.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-08-31 13:33:19

Hmm maybe there should be a small country for cannibals and corpses of death row convicts got sent to it like we could clear out ireland or iraq or somewhere unwated and make it Canniball Country

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-08-31 13:35:14

The Guy Above Is Demon Clock

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-08-31 13:45:18

I think your'e aiming a bit too high. Why are they going to let you eat people when your'e not even allowed to eat cats or dogs. Instead of reusing an overabundant source of food, whe euthanise them and then incinerate them! Even if they'd let you eat dead people, wich I doubt because recently people got sick because they eat pre dead processed beef, would you really want to eat an old ladies liver?

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-08-31 13:48:29

what about all the problems associated with cannibalism??? Insanity- Well I guess you have to be a fucking psycho to eat other people to begin with...
what about CJD or mad cow??? those are both associated with cannibalism...fucking moron

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-08-31 13:50:18

wow, memories.... I had a pro-cannibalism/pro-slavery thread once, oh so long ago. One of the founders of the DAG was in fact named Cannibal as well.... I miss that guy....

(I'm too lazy to post a link)

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-08-31 13:51:09

Even if you can think up good reasons for it...it will never be legalized because too many people find it repugnant, or morally wrong...I would also say the idea of letting people go into morgues isn't going to work out, like any meat, I would think that you would need to cook it and try and preserve it so it dosen't go rancid, or have any of those other nasty side effects bad meat can have.

Also, the first thing people are going to bring up is the human rights issue...I mean, how many people would really want to be eaten by another person after they have died? Not many I would think...so that also would put the brakes on legislation to legalize it.

Oh, and lets not forget the religious aspect. Most all religions would frown upon cannibalism, and this is also gonna hurt public opinion towards legalizing it, and public participation should it be legalized.

The fact is, like marijuana, or drugs, or any of these other controversial things that you might be able to make a rational case for legalizing, the public has been so trained to reject it, that there is no way a politician would even suggest a law on such an issue, let alone get enough compliance to have it passed. Nobody wants to commit political suicide on something they know will never get passed anyway.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-08-31 15:52:21

At 2/23/02 02:40 AM, FAT_MAN2k1 wrote:

::

I've found that more often than not that the reason homophobic goose-stepping morons like yourself resort to this kind of crap is because you're more concerned about your dick size than anything else.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-08-31 16:48:17

yes, legalise cannabalism, itll solve world hunger damnit, and make sure to recycle your pets, for the future.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-08-31 17:30:36

At 3/10/02 02:18 PM, Bungled wrote:

Homo? come on, i'm sure you can think of something a little more original than that. I'm Moses_the_Cannibal's fiance by the way, so the whole homosexual thing is out of the question. Plus, i think cannibalism is a pretty cool idea, it would sure beat the shit out of killing off endangered species for food. I mean, there are plenty of useless people out there who are a threat to society...or like you, just a waste of air.

man ya'll are going to have some fucked up kids. but seriously, this is a hilariously terrible debate. the only problem with cannibalism (besides getting some terrible diseases) is deciding who would live and who would die for food. plus you couldn't really eat dead people since you would have to be there RIGHT when they expired since the meat would go bad so quickly.

but if it came down to it and i was starving in a glacier somewhere, i would turn to cannibalism. if i were anywhere else though I would find food in nature since eating person is soo dangerous.

Response to Legalize Cannibalism Damnit! 2003-09-01 12:20:06

At 8/31/03 05:30 PM, Lyddiechu wrote:
man ya'll are going to have some fucked up kids. but seriously, this is a hilariously terrible debate. the only problem with cannibalism (besides getting some terrible diseases) is deciding who would live and who would die for food. plus you couldn't really eat dead people since you would have to be there RIGHT when they expired since the meat would go bad so quickly.

but if it came down to it and i was starving in a glacier somewhere, i would turn to cannibalism. if i were anywhere else though I would find food in nature since eating person is soo dangerous.

Hey, if you boil the meat long enough, you can kill just about every germ in it (there are a couple of bacteria that live in thermal vents that could survive, but I doubt they'll be found on a dead corpse). People seem to forget why we cook food; to kill the frickin diseases in our meat.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature