00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pico's School download

18,857 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pico's School download 2002-01-08 20:12:27

Can someone tell me how the fuck you work that pico's school download! Please tell me as soon as possible! I really need to know!

Pico's School download

Response to Pico's School download 2002-01-09 00:33:48

At 1/8/02 08:12 PM, bloodbath157 wrote: Can someone tell me how the fuck you work that pico's school download! Please tell me as soon as possible! I really need to know!

Well, there's not reaqlly much to explain.

first, click here.

Then, click on the Pico.exe link, click on save and choose a place to save the program. Now, whenever you want to play it, just double click on the program and it'll operate in the same way as the game on here.

Was this by any chance some sort of a joke?

Response to Pico's School download 2002-01-09 19:54:17

At 1/9/02 12:33 AM, Bezman wrote:
At 1/8/02 08:12 PM, bloodbath157 wrote: Can someone tell me how the fuck you work that pico's school download! Please tell me as soon as possible! I really need to know!
Well, there's not reaqlly much to explain.

first, click here.

Then, click on the Pico.exe link, click on save and choose a place to save the program. Now, whenever you want to play it, just double click on the program and it'll operate in the same way as the game on here.

Was this by any chance some sort of a joke?
Hey, When I download it it has the right name but when I click on it, it brings up the flash player! I really need to fix that program! And I downloaded agian and it did the same thing!

Response to Pico's School download 2002-01-11 18:47:45

At 1/9/02 07:54 PM, bloodbath157 wrote:
Hey, When I download it it has the right name but when I click on it, it brings up the flash player! I really need to fix that program! And I downloaded agian and it did the same thing!

Yeah, it'll look like a Flash player and it'll display the NG logo for a few seconds. Just wait for about 5 seconds for the logo to dissappear and the game'll start.

By d'way, to avoid your messages appearing grey like the previous messages, in future, leave a couple of lines between the :s and the start of your message.