00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Darkshark183 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

666,085 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2007-12-20 16:11:38

NVM that wasn't right sorry

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-01 00:44:48

I take it this is a voice Request thread as well... just what I was looking for.

Anyways, I'll need a voice for a girl in my upcoming movie. She's in her Teenage years, and I perfer a kinda cheery voice if possible.

However, I want to make sure that they are willing to voice her again in the future, as she may be a key character in this series. Here's a Picture of her. Remeber: Cheery Teenage Girl...

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-01 01:04:09

Oh silly me, I forgot to say that if you're interested, ring me up a PM.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-02 07:58:58

At 11/24/07 07:53 AM, Rucklo wrote: A while ago we (mods) spoke about launching a new VA-thread, and this have now been done.

Check out the VA Wanted thread, and the Voice Actor Advertisement thread !

Links again;

VA wanted
VA adv. thread

Wakka wakka

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-05 23:46:47

*starts tape recording*

"Hi there! We're not in right now, but if you're looking for help with voiceover work, or are interested in joining the club, please direct your attention to the VAC messageboard located at this URL:
http://www.voiceactingclub.com/

For further help and resources, there's also the Voice Acting Alliance:
http://voiceactingalliance.com

Remember! If you're stuck for voice actors and want to be able to go through a larger talent pool than what's left on the vestiges of this thread, go to either of those two sites. And for people who are "joining up" on this thread, go to either of those sites to do it instead. Thank you and have a nice day!"

*beeps. message ends*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-06 11:50:55

Well...I need someone to say " Holy crap! A unicorn!"

Doesn't matter what age it sounds, just has to sound drunk..and old enough to drive.

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-08 11:39:40

I need a voice actor to do a tankmen kinda voice and say "You should've used the green cross code, bitch!"

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-12 14:56:59

At 1/8/08 11:39 AM, daniel123297 wrote: I need a voice actor to do a tankmen kinda voice and say "You should've used the green cross code, bitch!"

i can do that.

Listen to my crazy deductions: a 30 day flash trial. 300 frames a day, adds up to about 30X300 so... 9000 frames. each flash is about 500-600 frames.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-14 10:26:08

Okay, I need someone for my Tall Turtle series, go to this link http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/41 0747 to view the first episode, and I want the voice to sound similar to that, well PM me if you're interested and I'll give you more details.

<filler text>

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-14 13:47:16

Hi to everyone, i need a voice actor who can do the voice for the main character of my new movie.
He should sound like a 17-25 years old guy. He's voice should be a little deep. For further information or anything you want , pm me. :)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-14 14:56:36

I'm a bass voice actor, can do guttural, bestial noises and a variety of other voices. If you're interested in hearing my voice, you can go to this website and listen to me...y'know, talking.

PM me if you want a full voice demo and I'll see what I can cook up.

"Most people with low self-esteem have earned it." - George Carlin

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-14 18:00:04

If you need some assurance that I take my animations seriously, here's some background info on me:
http://deucenine.newgrounds.com/ (Profile)
http://www.newgrounds.com/ngmag/alphas/a lpha/2244 (Current episode)

I have 2 male pre-teen characters (picture attached) that have an acceptable amount of lines and that WILL appear in future episodes (meaning if you take the part, you arent allowed to die). You have complete freedom of how you think the characters should sound. The only thing I ask is that even thought they are "pre-teen", I dont want voices cracking and making them down-right embarrassing people. Feel free to send more than one sample of the character of your choice if you have come up with more than one voice.

Try out these lines:
Dag (dragon; rational character in comparison to the others)
- "Oh come one, it's not so bad... you can visit home on weekends!..." (compassionate)
- "...Damn, that's messed up..."
- "Are you mad?!"

Jib (fat one; he's fat)
- "I thought girls were your specialty..." (mocking)
- "Hey! Check out this cool hat!"
- "That's how you know its cool" (cool-guy)

Email: exodus405@hotmail.com

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-14 19:51:40

Ok, so I am in need of voice actors for a movie. Someone else is doing the animation and i'm in charge of getting voice actors and all that stuff.

To see a rough draft of it (the animator cleaned it up and made it better) go to http://ng-unit.newgrounds.com/news/post/

OK, heres how this works, if you want a part thats on this list pm me telling me what part, and I will send you a sample line to see if you are right for the job.

There is currently no deadline, since we can't finish it without the voice actors, so you guys decide the deadline :P

The parts are:

Male:

Main Character - Teenager, about 18, no accent
Tom Fulp - Umm tom fulp's voice? not sure what it sounds like
Wade Fulp - Umm Wade Fulp's voice? not sure what it sounds like
Person In Line - any accent
random person - any accent
friend 2 - upper teens, no accent
Dad - Low voice
Pico Masked Guy - Bored employee, maybe around 25, no accent preferred, but not required?
Elevator Guy - snooty voice
Random Voice - Low, like for a movie trailer
Another random person - Any accent, 20's
Friend 1 - upper teens, no accent

Female (optional):

Another random person - Any accent, 20's
Friend 1 - upper teens no accent
Person In Line - any accent
random person - any accent
friend 2 - upper teens, no accent

Not Human:

Kitty Krew Bot - KK Bot is like darth vader and strawberry clock mixed or somethin, be creative
M-Bot - M-Bot robotic voice? I dunno

If you really want a place but someone else has it, try for it anyway, because you might be better than the person we already have

I also need around 5 or 10 people to yell "yeah" into their microphones, it can be any accent, and either gender but try for good quality, and don't yell too loud please?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-16 08:22:40

id like to join

The kind of old they just don't make anymore!

[Had your submission unpublished? Click here!]

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-16 08:24:52

-ransha
-Age range: 13 year old-3000 year old demon (16 years old in real life)
-Specialties: deep dark voices
-Resume URL: None what so ever :)
-Example(s):
-Ways to contact you: my msn is lxrp1012@yahoo.com
and my aim is ransha2tydus

The kind of old they just don't make anymore!

[Had your submission unpublished? Click here!]

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-01-17 18:18:25

I'm interested in trying voice acting but I don't know where to start. Can anyone give me any tips?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-06 04:18:55

*starts tape recording*

"Hi there! We're not in right now, but if you're looking for help with voiceover work, or are interested in joining the club, please direct your attention to the VAC messageboard located at this URL:
http://www.voiceactingclub.com/

For further help and resources, there's also the Voice Acting Alliance:
http://voiceactingalliance.com

Remember! If you're stuck for voice actors and want to be able to go through a larger talent pool than what's left on the vestiges of this thread, go to either of those two sites. And for people who are "joining up" on this thread, go to either of those sites to do it instead. Thank you and have a nice day!"

*beeps. message ends*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-06 19:03:57

Bah. Don't bump it just to post that. Purpose defeated.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-10 15:45:26

Voice actor Needed

Name: Rien
Bio: Rien is a poor boy desperately trying to save his home and family.
Voice type: Rien is young, small, and desperate, which is the type of voice we're looking for
Audition line 1: "My sister is sick! She will die any day! Please Sir, can't you help? We will give you everything we have!"
Audition line 2: "People are going to die! Don't you care!"

Brought this up once before, but Myself and Dawson Walker (Ddiddily) have been working on an animation for the last mounth or so.

This production is well under way, already on board we have:
Dawson Walker - Artist and Animator
Shaun Hentchel (myself) - Music, Audio, and VA for Panel and the King
Walter Hunt - VA for Toora

We've almost completed the first act, but we can't go any further until we find a VA to play Rien. If you are interested please Email me or PM me, we need this done within the next 3 weeks.

WUML Lowell 91.5 FM - Real Underground Radio

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-11 13:36:22

Voice Actors Needed For Sonic the Hedgehog Animation.

Voices Needed

Sonic the Hedgehog - Needs to have a cool/mature voice.
Tails - Any style except girly!
Knuckles - Deep with some attitude.
Main Villain (will be shown to the voice actor) - Anyone who has played the 360/PS3 Sonic game and knows what Mephiles The Dark sounds like.
(Eggman's voice has been chosen)

Anyone interested should message me with the name of the character they would like to audition for. I will get back to people as soon as possible.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-12 16:42:45

I'd like to join, if possible.

-Alriik.
-Age range: 14 to 30. Can also do a demon voice and roars.
-Specialties: Willing to make an ass of myself for the sake of the part.
-Resume URL: None.
-Example(s): .... Kinda new at this... >_>;

I'm a spriter. I'm a VA for hire. I am a MUSHROOM!!!!!!!

But really, I'll help you out if you need it.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-12 17:03:56

I guess people don't realize we don't use this anymore.

If you want to be a voice actor, join the boards! it's easy!

And if you want voice actors...join the boards!!! Post an audition!

www.voiceactingclub.com

Mystic's 08 Voice Demo

Listen to my Demo and PM me if you want me to voice act for you, I'd be happy to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-14 16:34:03

Screen Name: Zeraph
Age Range: Anywheres from 14-19 year olds.
Specialties: I think just about anybody can do a squeaky voice. I can also do something similar to Gollum, from LoTR, and...there's no REAL specialties on my part.

Keep in mind, I'm TOTALLY new to this thing. I just felt it would be nice to get some credit in any flash (If I ever do voices) because I won't be doing flash for a WHILE. Like, seriously. Where am I going to buy it? But yeah, if you need me for anything, just pm me on NG.

The last square in life is the gravestone. People who commit suicide are the cheaters who just want to get there quick. Life IS a game. And guess what? I will win.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-22 10:37:27

will need voice actors soon, the cast list is
Vivi - taken
Sonic T hedgehog - need - lines: Amy i will never leave you. Shadow it's time we finished this. Vivi im sorry
Mario - taken
Kirby - taken
Spawn - Taken
Monkey D Luffy - taken
Randoms - need, alot
King DeeDeeDee - taken
Eggman - taken
Shadow T Hedgehog - taken
Bowser - taken
Redemmer (spawns bad-guy) - taken
an evil voice for my character Eclipse - taken

i might use voices,i might not but for those who wish to contribute send a voice clip of you imitiating the character you want be and well see, send to n-s-j@hotmail.com and your newgrounds name and the character your imitiating. For randoms you will need your ordinary voices and could be male or female.

voices i will need for later are :

Amy - need - really sweet and caring, very romantic , audtion line(s) : Sonic i love you, Shadow..how could you!, no...NO Sonic cant die!
Rouge - need - sassy, kind of a tease to knuckles, Audition lines: My bad bad angel put the devil in me , Knuckles cmon lets play, Shadow youve got some nerve. Knuckles pleas dont die on me, please.
Cream - need - young very young , sweet and innocent, audition lines: Nice to see you miss Sonic. Tails dont do it, all i want is for you to be happy
Tikal - need - Though old , has a young gentle voice, very wise, Audition lines: Knuckles we hve a job to do, hmhmhm how nice to meet you Vivi.
Tails - need - Young, energetic, at times sad. Audition lines: Okay Sonic Let's go, Cosmo i miss you so much... , Sonic i wont let you gt in my way!
Knuckles - need - very deep voice, very noble but easily annoyed, doesnt get laid much...meh, audition lines: *sigh* i know i say this alot but god im bore...who am i talking to? AGH im losng it , Rouge. your looking uh , nice today, Metal ill break every ire in your casing you asshole
Metal Sonic - need (remember he is a robot) - very obediant but when turned the wrong way can get very pissed of- audition line(s): As you command lord Eggman , Grr i'll get you for that you speedy blue bastard, kiss my blue plated ass!

Voice Acting Club

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-22 21:11:05

Im looking to be a voice actor in any Comedy or Action/Adventure type animations, anyone who has an open spot message me or email me vampirehunterd_30@hotmail.com

"Im the lord of the underworld!" "No wonder no one wants to die..."

Response to Voice Acting Club 2008-02-23 18:55:56

Please use the following threads instead of this club (and read the thread-specific rules, to make everything smoother);

Voice Actor Wanted thread
Voice Actor Advertisement Thread

Wakka wakka