00:00
00:00

Voice Acting Club

553,286 Views | 13,158 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 18:23:26

I'm in need of some voice actors,A dark scary voice,A funny voice,and a annoying little kid voice

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 18:35:12

*Finishes up his Raman, yum!* Heh, being a Freshman I guess I cant complain about school to much as others. Lets see...my drama club cost me about 35$ to be in....and thats pretty much the only fee I had to pay seeing as I dont really own nor know how to drive a car. Plus I'm pretty confident with my grades so far (OMFG STRIGHT A's W00T) So...yeah...and as far as work goes...well...anyone hiring? XD

Oh, and I'll try whatever for that voice thingy. Have the least experiance here so doubt you'll want me however ^^

Hold on...YOU CAN JUGGLE!? *Bows down before Maynz, he can barely throw a ball and catch it* >.>

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 19:20:43

Shock_Dingo, am I family?
I'm like annoying Cousin Ned.
^_^
I don't have a cousin Ned....
o.0

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 19:29:55

rabidsquirl and Maynz, where only kdding about the "respect" thing ;D It's just that i usually dont have anything very important, and/or ontopic to write about, that is why I dont write here so much, tho when i do, i try and help if there is something i can do (except when WHORING hehe ;P) and dont worry, i wont hurt him... much.. ok ok, fine! i will!! but i promise ya he can still pee on his own.. hopefully >_>

aaaaanyways =P seeing that its about 1.30 in the morning, im going to bed xD g'night yall

~Gito

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 19:40:17

Well, I talked (to myself) about doing this for awhile, and here it is. El, you'll probably like this more than most people; Modern Man by Bad Religion, with almost all instrumentation.

http://home.ripway.c..Bysmal_-_Modern_Man_

(Bad_Religion).mp3

Note: I suck at guitar.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 19:41:53

Grrr. Bad copy button! BAD! *whacks with foam bat* Let's try that one more time.

Modern Man

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 19:53:41

At 9/19/05 04:30 AM, geist_seig wrote:
At 9/18/05 04:13 AM, MC_Huggies wrote: geist_seig: I don't have skype and I'm not sure if anyone else here does, but you would think a club of voice actors would use something like that, wouldn't you? We all use some form of an instant messenger, such as AIM, YIM or MSN though.
Jeeze, I didnt think you'd take offence at that, I just brought it up, due anouther VA board has a whole thing about it. So I just asked nicely.. if anyone had it..

Heh heh. I'm fairly certain you took his post the wrong way.
Huggies was simply pointing out the irony of being in a club of voice actors like this one, where a messenger program created specifically for voice chat is rarely used. =P

At 9/19/05 04:38 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: In other news, there's now an official "Boycott Kagome" thread on the Bonus Stage forums. Looks like some people take having to get used to a new voice for the main female character, as the end of the world. Silly losers :P

For the most part, it seems like one person named Archaic Trifecta. And he's only succeeded in making a general fool of himself. =)
Hmm... do I sense another Excel Rant in the near future?

Facebook.com/MacTheActor

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 19:54:15

At 9/19/05 06:16 PM, rabidsquirl wrote: Maybe a little summary to fill me in on why exactly are some people boycotting Kagome?

It's on a forum for a webtoon called "Bonus Stage". See, the voices were all done by the flash's creator for the first 75 episodes, until he decided to have an actual girl (me) take over as the voice of the main female, Elly. He wanted it to sound more...cute and girly, I think, rather than the more boyish personality people had gotten used to with Matt (the creator) doing the voice. But people can't accept the change, and they're whining about it as if their lives will end because a character in a webtoon has a different voice..*rolls eyes*

Julie-chan: Paying to act? Ick >.> Just wait until you get into VA professionally and then they'll be paying you...

Ted: Your whole deal with Slayer is really annoying. From what I've gotten, the only reason you "hate" him is because he could only voice act on the weekends. Good luck going far with that kind of attitude. Again, sorry to sound rude, but I don't know why you keep making those posts about him. And yes, the reason we defend him is because *gasp* we're his friends.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 20:00:07

At 9/19/05 07:40 PM, Klepto_Bysmal wrote: El, you'll probably like this more than most people; Modern Man by Bad Religion, with almost all instrumentation.

That's really awesome! <3 Bad Religion and your voice. Btw, I haven't seen you in the chats for awhile. I miss your singing and bass playing. :(

Not like anyone cares, but in response to the "what's everyone doin'?" question, I'm pretty much busy with school, community service (school), drama/theatre, and I'm also working towards getting a new job (had one before summer but.. eh).

However, to keep in touch with most VACers (most of the regs usually) I hold the VA Chats every Saturday (as you all know). Despite the major suckness the chats have been the past two-three weeks (it's true), participating in them is still kind of a good way to sort of get to know us, especially if you're new. So Maynz and whoever else is new, it'd be cool if you guys went to the chat sometime. Sometimes they're fun, sometimes they're boring, but it's at least one thing we can all do together.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 20:00:38

Plus,
he seems a lot like me.
Except for the meantime,
I stopped posting 100% random posts.
Just for now.
When/if I get...
:\
"Special", :P
Then I shall.
Shall.
o.0

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 20:02:20

o.o
I'm talking about Slayer.
I didn't realize Elliair would post before me.
:0
So, just clearing that up...
I feel like doing this:
^_^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 20:15:52

At 9/19/05 07:54 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote:
At 9/19/05 06:16 PM, rabidsquirl wrote: Maybe a little summary to fill me in on why exactly are some people boycotting Kagome?
It's on a forum for a webtoon called "Bonus Stage". See, the voices were all done by the flash's creator for the first 75 episodes, until he decided to have an actual girl (me) take over as the voice of the main female, Elly. He wanted it to sound more...cute and girly, I think, rather than the more boyish personality people had gotten used to with Matt (the creator) doing the voice. But people can't accept the change, and they're whining about it as if their lives will end because a character in a webtoon has a different voice..*rolls eyes*

Oh... yeah I know what Bonus Stage is, enjoyed the series. I wouldn't be complaining if Elly got a voice makeover though...meh, oh well. Thats just soe poeple on the internet I guess...

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 20:25:55

Hmmm, elly seemed like a minor character in that series. I personallity liked when she poped up.. bleh, darn those emo-ish people and their whining..

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 20:27:04

hey guys I was bored and wanted to post part of a scene I did, I like sharing my stuff with you guys

Meet Russel

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 22:11:39

I'd love to join if I'm allowed to!

Screenname: AngelicYuna
Age range: My real age is 22, so anywhere around there to older women (I'm even good at imitating Yuna's voice)
Specialties: anime characters
Resume: http: I can email resumes out to anyone who wants one
Examples: I dont have demos yet. I'll get back here when I do!
E-mail: rinoaangel@optonline.net
AIM: NewLadyYuna

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 22:15:34

At 9/19/05 08:00 PM, Elliair wrote:
That's really awesome! <3 Bad Religion and your voice. Btw, I haven't seen you in the chats for awhile. I miss your singing and bass playing. :(

I've been really preoccupied lately with writing, for my creative writing class and for the "underground" university paper. I'm still around, though, and I'll try to make the chat some time.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-19 22:59:16

At 9/19/05 10:11 PM, AngelicYuna wrote: I'd love to join if I'm allowed to!

Screenname: AngelicYuna
Age range: My real age is 22, so anywhere around there to older women (I'm even good at imitating Yuna's voice)
Specialties: anime characters
Resume: http: I can email resumes out to anyone who wants one
Examples: I dont have demos yet. I'll get back here when I do!
E-mail: rinoaangel@optonline.net
AIM: NewLadyYuna

Well, it's not like you can't join at all, but until you have a voice sample you can't be considered. But never fear! All you have to do is put one together and you should be able to join. We'll listen to it, give you a critique/advice.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 00:52:16

Yes, I'd like to hear your Yuna voice!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 00:52:32

hi. i need a voice actor for a sereis im doing its called rommies and its about these three guys who go to college and get put in the same room to stay together (room mates) theres a hippy whos always talking about his shoes talking to him. theres a goth who loves cuting himself and ignoring just about everything and theres a monkey who craps and pees on everything.

ok the goth needs to have a really deap and i dont care sorta voice.
the hippy sould sound basicly like all hippies do (high).

and the monkey is going to have a high pitched voice like when u record something and then speed it up.
if u accept and u wanna help me out with the voice acting just post here a preveiw (using imageshack or something) and then il tell ya if youve got the part.

here is what i need to be said

hippy: huh looks like we're roomies man...............hey monkey are u taking a dump in my bag.
monkey: um..........yeah (giggle)
hippy: you little barstard
(he kicks the monkey up the @$$
goth: hey dude i got dibs on the bed furthist away from the window cos the light like gives me pain and all that gothic crap
monkey: i got dibs on this half of the room
(then pees all over the other side of the room)
hippy: but that means i only get a small part of the room oh man my shoes aren't gonna likes this one bit.

once i get these parts done ill post the rest
plz help out
peace out

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 01:10:27

wow, quite a few posts today O.o.

Anyways, it appears that Transmittor is just as random as usual and that Ted is still the same ass as always for no reason whatsoever. But it's nice seeing some new people around as well that seem quite enthuasistic.

I'm still working hard as always, and it looks like I've been getting a bunch of parts lately. I can't wait till I have more than just the one flash on Newgrounds!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 02:52:25

At 9/20/05 01:10 AM, Kai_Ren wrote: wow, quite a few posts today O.o.

yes there was....yes there was...

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 03:21:35

Oh damn. Here I go again guys. I am working on a game. (I've been working on it since I started using flash!) It's what made me improve! Anyways, I've made up these character profiles for you guys to see who the characters are n stuff. I am not going to need you immediately but it would be good to have people nice and drafted and noted down in my files!

Juten
I originally had someone doing this for me but he just disappeared on me. I think it's for the best though because all his files were in wav format! =( I had to convert them myself and the filesize was enormous!

Sahria
Don't have anyone for her yet! The part is open! Send me auditions!

Brutus
Had someone for him too but he wasn't very good. He was a young guy who could only do the voice of a young guy. Brutus is old....Very old...This guy also disappeared on me.

Anyways, send me some auditions and I'll draft everyone down. By the way there are 4 other characters but those parts are already taken.

Aurora - Kagome
Sinu - Keven (a friend of mine)
Yeral - My cousin
Raphious (THE BAD GUY! OMFG!) me! MUAHAHAH!

Email is da1lilthug@hotmail.com XD

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 04:23:55

Awesome, I've already got a part. :3

Whoever's interested in a copy of the Ranma fandub, email me...I know Niftykoala wanted one but I forgot who else -_-;

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 08:23:09

Sure I'd be interested in the dub, what episode is it?

Need a voice actor? Give me a call! I've got 13 years of experience and great vocal range.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 10:59:08

At 9/20/05 04:23 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Awesome, I've already got a part. :3

Whoever's interested in a copy of the Ranma fandub, email me...I know Niftykoala wanted one but I forgot who else -_-;

I want it! I want to see the hard work Kagome-chan put into this. It should be good.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 11:27:17

I'm busy with a flash quickie, nd i need summ good quality voice actors.
It's a flash bout yoshi, Baby mario, nd a homey called Busta.
So i need 2 different male voices.
If ya can help me out, please mail me at shiftyshift@gmail.com (A.S.A.P)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 14:12:56

da1lilthug, those links are just black. maybe it's a prob on my end, but I can't seem to get them to work.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 14:33:43

well peeps, my olda bro just finished his first little flash cartoon. I coached him in flash, I designed/programmed the menu screen and the control bar and chose the song for the toon. For security reasons I uploaded it to my site, so you don't have to view it off of his site. Enjoy!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 14:35:13

Jeeeeez, triple frickin post. try this link: www.geocities.com/cl..je/EmoticonDance.swf

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-09-20 14:59:10

lol, wow I never thought somebody could animate something like that but you gone done it! I thought it was really cool XD