00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

666,075 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-23 16:30:02

Why would you need to burn it to a disc?

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-23 16:39:54

At 12/21/04 02:56 PM, Montagar wrote: Hello people,

I am looking for voice actors to play in a disiny like move. It is not anime "thoguht some of the characters/people may look animeish.) I will post images of the characters if you want them.

Could you say, do a a voice of a kid thats 6 years old and one who is 13? Or somebody who is like homeless and has been living on there own and is like, a little tuff.

The storyline is this. At the age of like six, a dog's master dies. (I'll need a voice for him too.) The pup is now forced to live on the streets of some city all by him self. He in trubble with the pound, weather and other dogs. But one dog lets him in and tells him the way of the world.

NOTE* This move does not contain swearing or nudity. It is ment for the general aducence.

im ok with that mate.

I would be happy to do the thirteen year old's voice so you acn Contact me and we will Get started with it

And your storyline is good i suggest a little tweaking here and there ok?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-23 18:45:12

At 12/23/04 04:30 PM, D-Mac_Double wrote: Why would you need to burn it to a disc?

Since this computer Im using doesnt have a very good microphone, I'd have to use something else to record. Then move it over to a disc or something.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-27 22:29:51

At 12/23/04 03:49 PM, Randam wrote: Im not so sure what kind of demo I should make..of course it would mean having to burn it to a disc and then upload it to..somewhere? I've been thinking of doing a couple, although Im not sure if anyone would reconize them. Erm, any sudgestions on how I should work out this demo?

What I did for my demo was took all my favorite cartoon characters (well..japanese animation ones lol) and when I was watching an anime, or video game, I would sit with my notebook and write cool lines down from the characters and listen to them say it a lot, then record it matching their voice as closely as possible. Just make sure you have a variety of pitches and stuff ^^ Then you take an audio editing program like Audacity and paste it all together..you can add background music if you want....see my demo for an example although mine is not the best :P then find a free host and upload it to the web.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-27 23:36:38

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-28 16:37:22

Whew, finally I've got something down I can work on. Various samples and such that Im going to be working on tonight, then ship those over to "Sonar" and give them the final tweak. So by tomorrow I hope to have some samples that I can use in a resume. By the way I might just need to find a place to host..free too. Now one of the ones I might be doing I'll have to put some descriptions since no one might have heard them before. Video game characters and such.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-30 16:19:53

-Your name or screen name
Vertigo200
-Age range (not how old you actually are, but what ages you are able to sound like)
16-40ish
-Specialties (screaming, anime voices, monster voices, etc.)
Accents
-Resume URL (if you have one)
None
-Example(s) of your voice
None
-Ways to contact you
Vertigo200voice@yahoo.com

Fun: THAT IS THE BENEFIT OF DIPLOMATIC IMUNITY!

To think about the world, click cat.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-31 03:37:49

Okay. After some random person from Newgrounds telling me my demo "kinda sucked", I decided to make a new one.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/210218/newanimedemo.mp3

Same URL, but different demo...I kept the name so that anyone who goes to the old one will get redirected to the new instead ^^ So if you're looking for a female actress for your Flash, go there.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-31 04:12:33

At 12/31/04 03:37 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Okay. After some random person from Newgrounds telling me my demo "kinda sucked", I decided to make a new one.

Oh man, dont be so insecure. Your old demo was amazing. Whoever this "random person" was is obviously a moron.

Your new demo is great too though.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-31 05:32:58

At 12/31/04 04:12 AM, Foxphere wrote:
At 12/31/04 03:37 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Okay. After some random person from Newgrounds telling me my demo "kinda sucked", I decided to make a new one.
Oh man, dont be so insecure. Your old demo was amazing. Whoever this "random person" was is obviously a moron.

Your new demo is great too though.

Thanks. <3 Which is better? I think the new one is..i was embarrassed to even listen to the old one, but it's hard to be a judge of yourself :P

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-31 22:12:59

*stumbles in with lampshade on head*
Hey... everybodeh
It's new years eve and so lets...
PARTEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*colapsses on floor*

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-31 22:17:53

Your name or screen name
Omahdon. It's right there. On the lefthand side.

Age range (not how old you actually are, but what ages you are able to sound like)
Late teens/early adult to old farts (though it becomes more comedic the older I get)

Specialties (screaming, anime voices, monster voices, etc.)
I'm game for anything, really. Check out my resume.

Resume URL (if you have one)
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~omahdon/AVA/flash.htm

Example(s) of your voice
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~omahdon/AVA/zip/edwyn_commsampler.mp3
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~omahdon/AVA/zip/edwyn_randomsampler.mp3
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~omahdon/AVA/zip/edwyn_samp1104.mp3

Ways to contact you
Check my profile! It has my email address and AIM. I'd rather not post my details directly on the forums for the spambots to salvage, sorry.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2004-12-31 22:18:57

At 12/31/04 05:32 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote:
Thanks. <3 Which is better? I think the new one is..i was embarrassed to even listen to the old one, but it's hard to be a judge of yourself :P

I'm not sure which one is better because they're both great. But if you feel better about the new one you might as well use it instead.

btw, I'm Red_X..if you didn't know already. My resume is on the first page.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-01 00:02:48

cool, a voice acting club, i've done some voice acting before and im in the acting industry

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-01 00:04:04

woops i 4got to say, can i join?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-01 00:39:29

At 1/1/05 12:04 AM, Fr0zenChick3n wrote: woops i 4got to say, can i join?

Sure, fill this out:

-Age range (not how old you actually are, but what ages you are able to sound like)
-Ways to contact you

It's alright if you don't have a demo or resume yet. You can post one whenever you get one.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-01 01:22:09

At 1/1/05 12:39 AM, Foxphere wrote: Sure, fill this out:

Fr0zenChick3n

Male

A baby to a 15 year old

British accent, a gay guy, (some others, i 4got)

N/A

lost them

-Ways to contact you

cali42guy@yahoo.com

It's alright if you don't have a demo or resume yet. You can post one whenever you get one.

yea i should have some a demo but i cant find it

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-01 20:11:27

Welcome, Edwyn-san..I've seen you around the VAA before. I'm Haushinka. ^^

FrozenChicken, how did you get into the voice acting industry? I'm jealous.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 00:13:52

Hey guys :)

This is a quick demo that I've made tonight

The audio quality is low because I had to compress it ;)

BTW:

Happy New Year to all you :D

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 01:11:22

At 1/1/05 08:11 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Welcome, Edwyn-san..I've seen you around the VAA before. I'm Haushinka. ^^

Yes, I know who you are. :-) Nice work on Teenage Assassin Jayna, btw!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 02:56:47

At 1/2/05 12:13 AM, Ozcar wrote: Hey guys :)

This is a quick demo that I've made tonight

The audio quality is low because I had to compress it ;)

Haha, cool demo, Ozcar.

BTW:

Happy New Year to all you :D

Happy New Year Voice Acting Club!

Oh and I noticed something: Kagome, you dont have a sig so I made you one. You can use it if you want. I wont mind if you dont.

Voice Acting Club

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 03:06:25

At 1/1/05 08:11 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: FrozenChicken, how did you get into the voice acting industry? I'm jealous.

well actually its the acting industry, im an actor

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 06:04:42

Thank you so much! It's adorable, and Kagome's my favorite character (if that's not obvious) She looks so cute there.

Speaking of Kagome, everyone contact me if you'd like to see a fandub I was in as her ^^ (aim = xnimroddessx)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 06:29:24

At 1/2/05 06:04 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Thank you so much! It's adorable, and Kagome's my favorite character (if that's not obvious) She looks so cute there.

Youre welcome, I'm glad you like it. It was actually harder than I expected to find a picture that good.

Speaking of Kagome, everyone contact me if you'd like to see a fandub I was in as her ^^ (aim = xnimroddessx)

I think I've seen it. Did you do it with SeiyruRenaih? He's a good friend of mine. That fandub was awesome. Everyone sounded pretty much exactly like the real characters.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 06:43:55

name
andy/bakomusha
range
young-ancient(mostly ancient)
sepc
"dwarf/entish" voices, and "helem" voice, as well as ive been told i sound as if i was born speaking some other langs i spout out.
resume
none

hey thares some serous members already here.

i manly do older voices, i read for a fan dub once, for fullmetal, before it hit state side for a friend,but we scraped it i was all of the senair male alcemists,and the psycos,save ed and al.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 07:06:19

I notice you like Trigun too. If you ever do a fandub with that I'd like to be Milly or Meryl...I basically know of only one site where you can audition for fandubs and it's hard to get roles there.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 07:48:57

Ok I've been searching for voice actors and really found any too good yet so I want to see if anybody is interest here.

I need two average mature voices (by that I mean late teens and above, so not sqeaky 13 year olds) for a dialouge heavy animation. Its not action based. It is a short animation about two people playin a Co-op game and I want to get the enjoyment from the script rather than the actions.

First character has a low (not deep just low) voice and its cynical, sarcastic and vaugely pissed off.

Second character has a slightly deeper voice and is happy, sentimental and a little bit goofy.

if you interested E-mail me at mvdm333@hotmail.com, msn me at the same address, or AIM me at Maxvandm.

I can aslo send you character modles if you want.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 08:25:17

At 1/2/05 07:48 AM, MaxVanderMerwe wrote: Ok I've been searching for voice actors and really found any too good yet so I want to see if anybody is interest here.

I'm interested, I think I'd suit either character well.
I'll catch you when you come on AIM or msn and
send me a quick line to say for a sample.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-02 19:22:59

Name: Christina Jane or TigFelin
Age range: Not exactly sure... I haven't done much Flash work. Actually 16, with a naturally low voice.
Specialties: Speaking rapidly for long stretches, improvised stories
Resume URL: (will post once I'm back home tomorrow...)
Example(s) of my voice: (will post once I'm back home tomorrow...)
Ways to contact me: AIM - Bullfrog816, Yahoo - t_komek, email - hidenmouse@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-03 00:16:04

hey i can do family guy, simpsons,rugrats,ren & stimpy, all of fat albert, yogi bear, scooby doo, shaggy, spongebob, patrick, beavis AND butthead, mr. garasin , i do a good principal mc vicker, um mickey mouse, goofy, i suck at donald duck, i can also do south park, captain hero from drawn together and thats about it o and the jetsons so if you need a voice actor email me at phillyproductions@excite.com or aim me at youngmafia101.

thanks.