00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BWWAA-LORD-OF-DUCKS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

666,146 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 00:31:47

it's a shame, frog, you don't belive in me. Oh well, when results come, they come. I write the sotry all out first, do concept art, then animate. not a slap-dash quickie like most people.

and people prefer small talk to big. i doubt anyone here would read the many pages i have written on my movie. it would seem pointless for me to feel like my work was being overlooked...

ha ha, but don't get all your vains on your neck pumping. ..i'm sure you have better things to do than worry about me.

and thanks for posting that card up. your sweet.

-------

anyways shuko, i didn't forget, so contact quickly so i can do a quick screening... while my vision still holds. 3hrs of sleep for this 24hrs makes my visiona nd mind either forget many things, or funtion improperly.

domn't delay.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 00:35:58

Hey TESM, I happen to like writing scripts myself. I wouldn't mind taking a gander at that there script of yours!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 00:40:08

At 7/14/05 12:31 AM, TESM wrote: it's a shame, frog, you don't belive in me. Oh well, when results come, they come. I write the sotry all out first, do concept art, then animate. not a slap-dash quickie like most people.

and people prefer small talk to big. i doubt anyone here would read the many pages i have written on my movie. it would seem pointless for me to feel like my work was being overlooked...

ha ha, but don't get all your vains on your neck pumping. ..i'm sure you have better things to do than worry about me.

and thanks for posting that card up. your sweet.

-------

anyways shuko, i didn't forget, so contact quickly so i can do a quick screening... while my vision still holds. 3hrs of sleep for this 24hrs makes my visiona nd mind either forget many things, or funtion improperly.

domn't delay.

-_-; I really have to go to bed right now. Can I get you tomorrow after we've both rested? I thought you were going to chew me out for something I'd done wrong. :P I want to devote my whole attention to it, lol. Besides, I'm too sleepy to go back and search for your email addy... it is the same as your IM account username(s), right?

*Realizes she can probably check the roster too* Oh well. I'll do it tomorrow. G'night,guys! Sweet dreams! It's crunch time where I work. :P We have to make a deadline at the end of the month that has us all scrambling, and I have my work cut out for me. I needs me sleep. -_-...zzzzzZZZZZ

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 00:54:47

Unfortunatly, Kagome-San(you don't mmind me calling you that, do you?) I don't have any samples of Trinity's voice. And I looked over your voice sample, and none of the voices went deep enoguh, except for maybe that "I am Noraku's Incarnation", but it need to be a tad raspyier, just a tad, and maybe less tonefull, more, but not completely, monotone. Maybe a bit lower. By the way, I realized from your File that you like Ranma 1/2(not to mention Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Inuyasha, and FFX-2, but those aren't important) I've found that it is possible to dl Ranma 1/2 episodes. Its always intreged me, though the only episode I've seen is Season 1 EPisode 1, Here's Ranma. Which one would you say is your Favorite episode?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 01:18:33

i wouldn't mind showing... (but like shuko said, i'm off to bed soon, plus Ren and Stimpy DVD)

who knows... i may do a powdered toast man parody some day.

ha ha, great stuff....

Grab tenaciously(sp) to my buttoks!

both of them?

but don't feel afraid to post your script either, it gives a better idea of what's going on, and shows you're more commited.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 01:24:11

yes, tesm@sbcglobal.net is my YIM

others in the roster. just contact me asap or leave a message. we can discuss voices soon.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 01:37:52

At 7/14/05 12:09 AM, Shuko wrote: Shuko wa tsukarite imasu... -_-...
jennifer.smith2@baesystems.com

Sono tomoshi wareni sasa geyo!

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 01:53:35

I agree with Shuko that the VAC is still a cool place. lol I think it's funny to hear people say "the good old days". It's funny because no matter where you go, there's always some old fart saying "I remember back in the good old days"... Not that I'm calling anyone here old farts, I'm just saying that senior members of clubs and stuff always talk about how good things "used" to be. Then you have the youngins come along and think it's the greatest thing ever!
Just a weird thought I had :D

Kerreck-Resputin: I love Ranma 1/2! I used to watch that when I was growing up. I don't even know how many seasons I watched, but I know it was a lot. There's actually a guy Dekathos who made a few flashes about it. Errr, but I guess you would have to have watched more than one episode to get most of it. Anyway, Akane's voices in them are so funny, you should check it out just to hear her... or him I guess :P

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 02:05:20

At 7/14/05 12:54 AM, Kerreck-Resputin wrote: Unfortunatly, Kagome-San(you don't mmind me calling you that, do you?) I don't have any samples of Trinity's voice. And I looked over your voice sample, and none of the voices went deep enoguh, except for maybe that "I am Noraku's Incarnation", but it need to be a tad raspyier, just a tad, and maybe less tonefull, more, but not completely, monotone. Maybe a bit lower. By the way, I realized from your File that you like Ranma 1/2(not to mention Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Inuyasha, and FFX-2, but those aren't important) I've found that it is possible to dl Ranma 1/2 episodes. Its always intreged me, though the only episode I've seen is Season 1 EPisode 1, Here's Ranma. Which one would you say is your Favorite episode?

I like the second season of Ranma best. Not sure of a specific episode.
And of course you may call me Kagome-san (Or Kagome-sama ;)
The Naraku one was Kagura; I could make it deeper and raspier than that if you'd like. Or, I could at least try.

I know who Dekathos is...I emailed him about doing an Akane voice but he wanted a guy to do her voice lol.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 02:11:37

as recommended by many of the club members,
i will leave for about a month
or until i get everything straight.
whichever happens first
I was hoping to get my stuff in a few days ago

but dreams always get shattered for poor Andy Delva

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 02:24:38

Never heard of sama...... well Kagome-san, I guess you could try Trinity, but if you do, will you stop trying to do the kid? It's no problem, I'm just wonderin'.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 02:28:58

In response to the topic about the "Old Skool" members quitting and such:

I think of myself as one of those 'old skool' members (I joined at Page 5)... and you may (or may have not, I don't know) noticed that I haven't posted in a long while. I've been lurking; only checking here for roles or just reading up on things and such. Though, I find this kind of funny since I used to be one of the more active members in this club; constantly posting, critiquing, guiding newcomers and whatnot. Anyway, despite the fact that now I seem to have dissapeared for a bit, I haven't quit the club or anything, if that matters to anyone at all, or if someone was curious. However, to be honest, I have taken it into consideration, but I've realized a few things that prevent me from doing so.

Anyway. I was going to type more, but after having typed some of what I was thinking about saying, it could've brought up a rather depressing topic onto the forum and I shall not do that.

So, yeah. I'm alive, didn't quit, so on and so forth. Just doing what most of the cool kids do and lurkin'... for my own reasons. But I will say this: this club is... different. You may take that in whatever way you see it, I suppose. I know what I mean.

Oh yeah, and before I forget. Cajunthief, your problems with doing such simple tasks such as uploading things and having them hosted on a site bewilder me. So, I offer to assist you via AIM. I'll walk you through on what to do, if you haven't given up yet.

Also, VA Chat on Saturday for those interested anymore. Yahoo Messenger, 6pm PST, add Elliair_Lel. Kind of early to advertise this, but I won't be posting in awhile again, so I thought I'd just get it over with.

And now back into the shadows I go!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 02:40:00

Hey Elli, how about you try out for Trinity in me and my parteners Flash?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 02:41:00

I think I heard of that loquat stuff. There was this Jigglypuff that had voice problems and...

Anyway, I thought of a few voices I really want to hear people do. Not for a flash, I just get tired of Andy Dick (no offense).

Bobcat Goldtwait
Trent (from Daria)
GIR (Invader ZIM)
The Mayor of Quahog (Family Guy)
Kenny (McCormick?) (South Park)
Now that I think of it, Daria from Daria.
Running out of good ideas, maybe someone from Bitoman to switch it up.

Too bad I don't know French.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 02:52:24

At 7/14/05 02:40 AM, Kerreck-Resputin wrote: Hey Elli, how about you try out for Trinity in me and my parteners Flash?

I can try to send in an audition tomorrow after I get home from school, I suppose.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 02:52:36

i think she's gone...

anyways, i hate talk of good ol days. we should stop time and stay in the past if we want damn good ol days. everything is about progression, peaking, and then dying down and stopping.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 03:11:12

At 7/14/05 02:28 AM, Elliair wrote: In response to the topic about the "Old Skool" members quitting and such:

I think of myself as one of those 'old skool' members (I joined at Page 5)...

lol Yeah I still consider myself a n00b. I joined at page 106, but I had been reading since about page 80. I think I posted because I was going to get some voices, but I ended up joining after that. You were actually the first person to welcome me to the VAC, even though my demo wasn't working at that moment (I found out that too many people downloaded it beforehand). And then Omahdon said it sounded like it was recorded through dry wall. lol That still makes me laugh, thanx big guy :D

Also, VA Chat on Saturday for those interested anymore. Yahoo Messenger, 6pm PST, add Elliair_Lel. Kind of early to advertise this, but I won't be posting in awhile again, so I thought I'd just get it over with.

I'll do what I can to keep this Saturday free, but I can't say for sure if I can make it.

And now back into the shadows I go!

Geez... that sounds so creepy. It's like the ghosts of old members are lurking in the shadows watching our every move... I can still hear there voices! lol >_<;

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 03:44:43

At 7/14/05 02:24 AM, Kerreck-Resputin wrote: Never heard of sama...... well Kagome-san, I guess you could try Trinity, but if you do, will you stop trying to do the kid? It's no problem, I'm just wonderin'.

I guess I'll go for the kid instead. I sent an audition to your email.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 04:15:02

I dont have the email yet. Also, you could do both. In fact, Trinitys mor eimportanat than the kid.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 04:19:44

>vashtsakared
Ooh! Daria opportunity!
Um.. i have this on hand right now... maybe a bit too emotional for a Daria... ^^;
But if you have any lines you want me to read, i'd like to give it a shot. ^^

>Kerreck-Resputin
Can i try out for Trinity? (o.O;;
If you already have someone in mind, that's fine too. ^^

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 04:25:35

Nope, I have no-one in mind for Trinity. I'm open to all offers.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 05:19:43

At 7/14/05 04:15 AM, Kerreck-Resputin wrote: I dont have the email yet. Also, you could do both. In fact, Trinitys mor eimportanat than the kid.

Check your junk mail folder...Hotmail likes to put things with attachments in there.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 06:47:55

That's pretty sweet, it seems halfway between Daria and Jane for some reason. I don't know why I thought that. Hmm...

And sama means lord. Like Shishiosama.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 10:06:09

I've decided to give IMs another try. :P I have a YIM now; You can contact me at:
otakunoanime_99@yahoo.com
ID: otakunoanime_99 (I think... 0_0)

TESM: I'm gonna leave my IM window open today. Rather than emailing you, I'll try to talk via YIM instead. :P

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 12:11:24

hiya, anywon still on?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 12:42:36

At 7/14/05 12:11 PM, xeada wrote: hiya, anywon still on?

I on and it's boring right now!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 12:49:07

ya, i have nothing to do

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 12:51:09

At 7/14/05 12:49 PM, xeada wrote: ya, i have nothing to do

Hey I'm about to make a T.V. club If you want to join look in the clubs and crews soon

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 14:14:09

I've posted this once before but I need a bit more response, so here goes :

hey everyone
i need a few more voices for the upcoming 'metal gear for retards'
first off i need an annoucer, you know one of those over the top radio guys
Audition line for the annoucer is :
Get ready... FIGHT!

And also I need another deep hardened type voice for a guy in his mid thirties
Audition line for mid-30's guy is :
Just get to it damnit. The world depends on you.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-14 14:15:20

alright kiddies, ha ha. anywon.

anyways, shuko, i've added you, and k_chan, when you can, i'd like to talk to you too.