00:00
00:00

Warning: Offensive Sigs

9,589 Views | 224 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:03:31

At 12/15/04 10:00 PM, Soul_Chamber wrote: i mine as well give a warning if he is new.

I actually got banned for telling someone to read the rules once :S

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:05:05

At 12/15/04 10:03 PM, BadReligionSkater wrote:

I wasnt telling him to read them, i was just giving him what was on the page, "read rules before posing". My first guess was that he was just being a complete idiot more likely an alt, but i was just giving a head's up.

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:08:16

At 12/15/04 10:05 PM, Soul_Chamber wrote: I wasnt telling him to read them, i was just giving him what was on the page, "read rules before posing". My first guess was that he was just being a complete idiot more likely an alt, but i was just giving a head's up.

Bah, Tanner's not around anyway :)

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:09:39

At 12/15/04 10:08 PM, BadReligionSkater wrote: Bah, Tanner's not around anyway :)

I wonder what did happen to Tanner. My guess is that he couldn't buy food and he was forced to eat his computer. But that's only my guess.

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:10:12

dude, have you seen that one sig "Black People" thats hilarious. Thanks a lot Wade for ruining my only fun on this crappy website.

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:11:16

I'm tolerant of racist remarks, but most people aren't. Why in the hell can't people think of things to be their sigs that aren't hateful.

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:16:43

At 12/15/04 10:00 PM, Soul_Chamber wrote: i mine as well give a warning if he is new.

LOL how ironic...

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:17:13

I miss the Elfer sigs. :_(

<3 the old music back.

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:18:29

At 12/15/04 10:16 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:
LOL how ironic...

LOL, that halarious. We should ban the ban message.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:21:58

At 12/15/04 10:09 PM, Star_Cleaver wrote: I wonder what did happen to Tanner. My guess is that he couldn't buy food and he was forced to eat his computer. But that's only my guess.

I think he got interneted out. Plus I think he was moving along with some other issues.

But who cares. His ass needs to come back pronto.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:25:08

Instead of getting rid of your ___ people sigs, just add "are awesome"

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:28:19

At 12/15/04 10:09 PM, Star_Cleaver wrote: I wonder what did happen to Tanner. My guess is that he couldn't buy food and he was forced to eat his computer. But that's only my guess.

Single funniest thing I've read all day. Maybe it's cause I'm tired.

As for sigs. Well.
There's a line I'd say, but it can be stretched to a certain degree. The people who know what I'm talking about are the ones that I'm talking to here. Basically I'm too tired and lazy to explain in gross detail. Figure it out.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:30:58

At 12/15/04 09:40 PM, AttatchedToNothing wrote: Wade, I agree with what you're doing, but when you insult retards by comparing this dildo to one, you're doing exactly what you're talking about. Sorry I had to point that out, we're all hyporcites once in awhile...

How did I insult the people you refer to as retards? I told him he was being a retard. Here's a definition for retard:

"A person considered to be foolish or socially inept"

You're the one insulting mentally challenged people by referring to them as retards, you retard!

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:31:02

At 12/15/04 10:09 PM, Star_Cleaver wrote:
At 12/15/04 10:08 PM, BadReligionSkater wrote: Bah, Tanner's not around anyway :)
I wonder what did happen to Tanner. My guess is that he couldn't buy food and he was forced to eat his computer. But that's only my guess.

Whatever it is, I just hope he's alright.

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:31:17

Does it matter if we just say something like "coon" in our sig, not fuck the coons just coon, or other things like that. Still offensive?

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:33:13

At 12/15/04 10:31 PM, Popeofdope wrote: Does it matter if we just say something like "coon" in our sig, not fuck the coons just coon, or other things like that. Still offensive?

What do you think? Don't try and be a fucking smart ass and try and tip toe around our rules. That's a good way to get your account terminated, by testing our patience. Here's some advice, DO NOT FUCK AROUND AND DO NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:33:48

At 12/15/04 10:10 PM, YeIIowJumpsuit wrote: dude, have you seen that one sig "Black People" thats hilarious. Thanks a lot Wade for ruining my only fun on this crappy website.

Wow, you're a moron. Although you may think they were funny, many did not. Wade is upholding the rules by limiting the racism on the BBS, and he is doing a good job of making others feel welcome on Newgrounds. If you do not feel welcome on Newgrounds, since you are obviously offended when your racist fun is taken away, then I suggest you leave.

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:36:07

I think it's safe to say that wade's pissed. I have never seen him swear so much, or lose that moderator-like demeanor like this...

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:36:41

At 12/15/04 10:33 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 12/15/04 10:31 PM, Popeofdope wrote: Does it matter if we just say something like "coon" in our sig, not fuck the coons just coon, or other things like that. Still offensive?
What do you think? Don't try and be a fucking smart ass and try and tip toe around our rules. That's a good way to get your account terminated, by testing our patience. Here's some advice, DO NOT FUCK AROUND AND DO NOT TAKE ANY CHANCES.

Did you see me start putting shit in my sig?
I just wanted to make sure, and thats why I asked the question. No fucking around involved.

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:39:29

Notice how Wade uses Hitler as an example....

Wadolf

y so srs

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:39:41

Everyone should keep in mind that less than %0.01 of our daily audience use the forums, and it's an even smaller percent when compared to our weekly or monthly audience. So basically the forums are low priority when compared to the rest of the site. So if we see problems here we will try to correct them as quickly and as efficently as possible. This could mean terminating accounts, long bans, etc. So everyone should keep that in mind and try and control themselves as much as possible. Think we want to stop what we're doing to hear someone bitch about a ban? We'd rather just terminate your account and block your emails than try and figure out if your ban was just or not.

Also people who make personal attacks against NG admins are messing with fire. While I may not take action against someone who insults me, or my family, you can bet other NG admins will. I would be more apt to terminate someone's account for insulting another NG admin than someone insulting myself.

Also don't think insulting us from alternative accounts will protect you, we will trace it back to your main account, or accounts.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:40:11

At 12/15/04 10:36 PM, Popeofdope wrote: Did you see me start putting shit in my sig?

You generally put a question mark after a question. You didn't in the post that Wade replied to (not the sentence that actually carried the main question, anyway).

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:41:34

I don't see a purpose for racism. If black people can call me cracker whitey etc. I don't see why I can't call then <deleted for fear of ban>

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:42:52

At 12/15/04 10:39 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Also people who make personal attacks against NG admins are messing with fire.

silly wade, you know i don't man what I say

y so srs

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:43:03

At 12/15/04 10:36 PM, ApocalypseClock wrote: I think it's safe to say that wade's pissed. I have never seen him swear so much, or lose that moderator-like demeanor like this...

Heh, I've seen the Wade bash a bunch of people before. It's kind of funny. I really don't think you can get genuinely "pissed". More like, frustrated, maybe? Irritated @ stupidity, etc. The day I become pissed at the internet is the day I lob my laptop out the window.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:43:59

At 12/15/04 10:41 PM, RonLovesMe wrote: If black people can call me cracker whitey etc.

See, there's the thing. You're probably getting called that out on some street, somewhere. Not in Internet forums.

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:44:55

At 12/15/04 10:40 PM, liljim wrote:
At 12/15/04 10:36 PM, Popeofdope wrote: Did you see me start putting shit in my sig?
You generally put a question mark after a question. You didn't in the post that Wade replied to (not the sentence that actually carried the main question, anyway).

Thanks for pointing that out.
It's extremely important.
Should have used an exclaimation for that.

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:45:40

At 12/15/04 10:43 PM, liljim wrote:

See, there's the thing. You're probably getting called that out on some street, somewhere. Not in Internet forums.

Are you going to crack down on anti-white sigs?
Although I doubt that anybody dislikes us rich white guys

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:46:25

I just wanted to make sure, and thats why I asked the question. No fucking around involved.

I was making more of a general statement to anyone who would think about testing our rules. When we make a rule, the smart thing to do is to stay as far away from breaking that rule as possible. Not try and tip toe around the edges of the rule and see how close you can get before breaking it. We view people who do that as trouble makers and they really piss us off.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Warning: Offensive Sigs 2004-12-15 22:46:35

What about a sig like Fatboys_'s? This is also not accepted, am I correct? It is the one with Niger Innis in it.

BBS Signature