00:00
00:00

That german phrase in Pico's school

1,352 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I played Pico again the other day, and I just remembered something I had been meaning to ask. What does that one phrase mean? The one where the goth girl bets pissed and says something Here it is:

"KEIN MEHRHEIT FUR DIE MITLEID!!"

That's pretty much it, except for the fact that the "U" had the marks above it. I asked a friend and they said it means "My struggle ends here!".

Could someone please tell me?

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-02-27 20:02:08

At 2/26/01 04:25 PM, Glass_Spyder wrote: I played Pico again the other day, and I just remembered something I had been meaning to ask. What does that one phrase mean? The one where the goth girl bets pissed and says something Here it is:

That's pretty much it, except for the fact that the "U" had the marks above it. I asked a friend and they said it means "My struggle ends here!".

Could someone please tell me?

your probley right!!

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-01 19:42:15

I popped it into altavista's translator thing, and it came up with

"NO MAJORITY FOR THE COMPASSION!!"

I think it got majority and compassion reversed though

BBS Signature

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-02 09:29:24

At 3/1/01 07:42 PM, Rhete wrote: I popped it into altavista's translator thing, and it came up with

I think it got majority and compassion reversed

though

yeah i tryed the altavista thing to and it said that but the word for was spelled fur

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-02 13:12:07

At 3/1/01 07:42 PM, Rhete wrote: I popped it into altavista's translator thing, and it came up with

what altavista's translator thing?

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-02 18:05:04

At 3/2/01 01:12 PM, navajo_death wrote:

on altavista.com (search engine) there's a link on the screen somewhere (just check) that says somthin like translator

it really cool

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-02 22:37:15

The exact link for the altavista translator thing is:
http://www.babelfish.altavista.com

It can translate to and from most popular languages. I wouldn't recommend using it on your Spanish homework, though, it isn't always correct.

At 3/2/01 01:12 PM, navajo_death wrote:

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-05 15:13:10

When i used another translation thing at http://www.freetranslation.com, it meant NO MAJORITY FOR THE EMPATHY. Not too different from what you are saying. If it says No majority for the compassion it translates into Keine Mehrheit für das Mitleid.

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-12 13:51:42

Thanks. The altavista translator thing has helped me with my new sig, and helps me with my Japanese lesson, too.

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-12 21:09:32

You could have just asked me, I AM GERMAN!

It says (or is supposed tpo say),

No sympathy for the majority!!!

And yes, Sympathy and Majority got mixed up.

-Dom

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-16 10:27:14

i'm swedish... but that doesn't really help with this... And besides that german guy already said what it meant...

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-17 07:28:00

This was discussed in the old old BBS, I think most people said & agreed that it said something along the lines of "no majority for the middle", middle refering to middle class.

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-17 15:38:11

That german guy already said what it meant!

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2001-03-27 09:37:38

At 3/12/01 01:51 PM, Glass_Spyder wrote: Thanks. The altavista translator thing has helped me with my new sig, and helps me with my Japanese lesson, too.

I searched up the word "taste buds" and it gave me gout bourgeonne wich means buds of taste witch is not the same thing!

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2005-07-19 20:42:41

At 3/12/01 09:09 PM, Dom-Price wrote: You could have just asked me, I AM GERMAN!

It says (or is supposed tpo say),

No sympathy for the majority!!!

And yes, Sympathy and Majority got mixed up.

-Dom

Just thought i'd note, even though no one ever reads this thread anymore prolleh, that it wasnt mixed up. the phrase is the acronym of the band KMFDM. >.> But technically, you'd prolleh be right. Because translators give the literal meaning, which is usually wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2007-08-09 15:49:06

Okay just so you all know the saying comes from the group KMFDM.... word for word it means "No majority for the compassion".... but is supposed to mean "No compassion for the majority".... I guess they want it to fill in the KMFDM...although that's not what KMFDM really stands for.
Hope that sheds a little light on the issue. Now I'll shut up......

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2007-08-09 16:57:39

At 8/9/07 03:49 PM, Vline wrote: Okay just so you all know the saying comes from the group KMFDM.... word for word it means "No majority for the compassion".... but is supposed to mean "No compassion for the majority"
Hope that sheds a little light on the issue. Now I'll shut up......

I'm sure they figured that out already. Thanks for the bump.

[ Soundcloud | HarryJarry.com | Last.fm | Kongregate | Real life? none]

BBS Signature

Response to That german phrase in Pico's school 2007-08-09 17:57:13

At 8/9/07 03:49 PM, Vline wrote: although that's not what KMFDM really stands for.

KMFDM stands for: "Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid" and that translates to "no majority for the pity". According to wikipedia.
And yes, this sentence isn't correct grammar, but it's just that way it is.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38