00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Last 2 Men on Earth

42,124 Views | 395 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-10 02:24:30

HA! All those claimed to be christains telling that guy to go to hell is just...well...great. It just goes to show how "good" they are. Marc M. himeself maybe a christian. they dont know. Does anyone. but thats not my point. they say that, and the good book says not to judge people. Yes I am A Christian, But to me themovie was great. all those people must be outa their minds to find it not even a little humorus. anyways. Fulp, dude, you should keep it up on the front page, you know to scare people off. Turn away all the closed minded.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-10 03:28:25

"Ummmmmmmmm... Nope. I got nothing."

Simply put, the Bible is an archaic book of mature fairy tales. The old testament is nothing but horrifying stories of omniscient wrath meant to humble the masses into following the moral structure as dictated by a bunch of crotchety old codgers. The new testament is basically a tree-hugging, "the world is a miracle" forgiving diatribe to lure the disillusioned back to the same moldering beliefs through promises of divine love. To all you Christians out there, your belief structure is a joke. A Farce. A two-bit con cooked up by wrinkly old Republican-forefathers whose entire purpose was to hoodwink you, make you believe in a ludicrous concept, and entice you to follow their edicts blindly like the sheep they so readily likened you to.

Now, that wasn't very nice, was it? Did it feel good for you to read it (providing you are a Christian)? Nope. Not at all. This is the best equivalent I can hand out to all the Bible-thumpers who want to wave the words of the Bibble (yes, I said it Bibble, not Bible) around to glorify their inability to cope and just swallow a little discomfort.

If Marc wants to show two men banging in ordfer to get a joke across, awesome. If he wants to show a guy banging a chick toward the same goal, that's awesome too. If you don't like it, realize that you have NO control over what he puts in his flash works or whether or not he submits it. If you don't like it, vote it down and go on your merry little way. Staying around to try and tear it down just shows that you have no maturity and are incredibly insecure about your sexuality.

'Nuff said.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-10 05:46:27

I dont like it, it was good at first to worst! oh men are you Gay?
nowadays too many tv shows, shows gay power, damn really hate it..... thier growing like mushrooms! i hate FAGs why thiere too many nowadays!

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-10 08:12:46

yo dude calm the hell down and dont make a shot at cathlics cause they got nothin to do with it. im cathlic and i thought it was fuckin funny as hell man oh god im still laughin my ass of and these people have a right to there opinion and values and thats fine just dont force them on other people you relgios people you can live how you want but leave the rest of the world alone christ its not cool when you try to opinionate people just cause there beliefes (however its spelt im still half asleep so cut me some slack) are difrent from ur own in your religion all these people will go to hell so look forward to that instead of bitching

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-10 16:32:12

At 11/9/04 01:06 PM, conundrum32068 wrote: Thats absolute bull. First of all, it is impossible to prove the bible correct as it contradicts itself on dozens of occasions. Second, the Greek accounts you referenced have been discredited as they happened during THE WRONG TIME FRAME. Ie: Someone who lived 500 years afterwards, or before was claiming to have walked with Jesus. Seriously they disproved those rediculous claims years ago, catch up with the current times.

Show me where it contradicts itself, i can assure you that the book that talks about that has been proven not true in each statement it gives. And your one step behind the Atheist vs. Christian debate, now those of you that dont believe in God debate that the sources referring to Christ were not imparcial (its more like a judicial view of things). 500 years, get your own timeframe correct im not talking about pass word accounts that were written 70 to 300 years after Christ resurection, but direct in Jesus time, such as those who knew Jesus in first account and can be considered impartial.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-10 17:25:13

Guys! its a flash movie and it sparked a big arguement that i can barely follow and i read a few pages mind.

OK.There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Let the guy stick it where he wants unless it affects you in a bad way

I want to know what you find wrong with it seriously are you afraid of them? does it make you think you want to do it? and that scares you? even THOUGH there is nothing wrong with it!?

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-10 18:02:42

Ok, I think these two people should get slapped.
-------------------------------------

Of course, being gay is a sin. It says so in the Bible.
Thou shalt not lay with man, as lay with woman.
That is sick. And disturbing. God would never leave two men alone on Earth.

------------------------------------
The bible says alot of things, And it was re-written by man many times.
so their might be alot of errors in it.

Anyawys, not everyone follows the bible. Some people have different religions. o.o
I think this person should get poked in the eyes.
And who knows. Maybe god WOULD leave 2 men on the earth. You wouldn't know, you're not god.

The reference to God in that move was just wrong. I can't understand how people can ignore the fact the Sadum and Gamohara was destroyed for the same reason. and if you claim to be Christian I really hope that this movie was funny to you because it's probly BOUGHT YOU A TRIIP TO HELL. lord knows that after I saw that I think its a good punishment for Degrading God like that. It was not funny and just made me completely sick. Again may you burn in hell for this trash that you made

You think its Degrating god? Not funny? and Completely sick?
Then you may have the symptomes of being a "complete dumbass"
It's funny to me. because I have a different humor than this person.
I think god thought it was funny too.
Hehehe.

Just like Marc M and Tom said.
"why can't everyone just sit back and laugh?"
=( Its really sad how these types of people always bring stuff up like this on their reviews.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-10 18:39:40

What is so sad is how racist this world is, and most of all it's the Chirstains whom are the racist. You have to look at he flash at art, and the humor that it has within. I am married and have a baby girl, and I did not have any problem withthe flash. I even found it funny that god had a sense of humor. Also I can tell by the post whom voted that idiot of a racist Buch back in office. I will be gthe down fall of America and he is slowly taking away the rights of Amiericans Everywhere. I do not care if you are gay, or if you believe in other things. I am Wiccan so My religion is different, and we do not need that idiot to take that away from anyone. CHURCH DOES NOT BELONG WITH THE STATE. Please stop the racism and view the flash and art you do not have to like, and preaching is no needed, for I do not want to see it and I think many others agree with me. Also, for you Chirstain does not your religion say that, THY shall not be the Judge. If there is a God he oe even She will be the judge not some idiot whom thinks that the world involves around their religion.

Fionn

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-10 23:25:26

what the hell is wrong with all u people?!?!? ITS A FUCING FLASH CARTOON! A CARTOON! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ENJOYED AND BE FUNNY! NOT TURNED INTO A FREAKING RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL AND RACIST BATTLE! WHY THE HELL SHOULD ANY OF U CARE WHETHER PEOPLE ARE GAY!?? THEY NEVER DID A GOD DAMNED THING TO U! AND ALL THIS BULL SHIT ABOUT THE BIBLE.....its just a damn book. and does anyone have any proof that there even is a god? no. u all speak nonsense. if u wanna debate about gay marriage and the bible and crap, then go do it on a different website. not a website ure supposed to enjoy. and i havent seen the movie cause it just sounds nasty...but that doesnt mean all u lil pricks need to hate them(gay people) for no reason just cause they dont wanna do women...newgrounds is still the best despite the number of shit heads who need to post their worthless reviews. may alien hominid have mercy on your souls!

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 00:23:17

Here's what I gotta say. I don't care if you agree or not with what I post. it's my opinion, and your choice to read it.
1.) Those people who say that they "didn't like it" or "it sucked" shut up. If you don't like don't watch it. Remember that saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all," there you go.
2.) Those who say "you should have tried harder." Let me see you do something better that that.
3.) Oh, and those people who say that "homosexuality is wrong" F * * K you! It's their choice and their partners choice to do what they do.
4.) By the way, that was so funny. Screw you all who said it isn't funny.

To those who said something similar thank you for standing up for what you believe in.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 00:39:12

It's the little things that always bother people, while all the big things pass everybody by, day in, and day out. I find that very funny; guess everybody needs something to hold on to in the short time they have to make their marks on this world of ours. Ours....that means all of us; gotta make it work or die trying.

As far as the flash that has eveybody in a froth is concerned, it IS flash, this IS a flash site. The rest should be obvious. And that's about it as far as I'm concerned.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 02:54:30

yo i have not even seen the movie but it just sounds bad if two men are fucking that just sick who ever made the movie needs to think before they make another that had to be one stuipd asshole oh yeah im new to newgrounds love the movies on this site so holla at your boy when you see him in the street

Peace Antpimp24

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 04:29:24

At 11/9/04 04:33 PM, baby_eater wrote: This shit happens way too much. I just want the next guy who says, "fag" to get shut up by three body-building gay guys.

And we can make a flash out of it and call it "Bodybuilding Gang Rape (male version)" and put it on Newgrounds! Yes, this is a great idea! plus it will push away all the Christians and the other homophobic ignoramuses out there! YES!!!

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 08:15:47

heh, this debate makes me think...

We, humans - the dominating race on earth choose to belive in a book written 2000 years ago?

sorry but isnt that plain stupid? i mean, if i wrote in a book, that i some dude from the football team of Stavtrup created the world... would anyone belive it?

People belive in god becourse once a long time ago were hard times. People needed something to blame the things they could not understand, like why is there thunder? or how do a man go crazy?

The only reason people still belive in this, is becourse it was litterally beaten into men, women and children in the whole time period since then.

Now it is only natural to belive in god, course there is this large amount of people that actually belive.

Comeon, why on earth should i belive in a god that has nothing to do with this world? he has NEVER spoken to any of us, not you - not the priests. Its a bit pathetic if you think of it from my point of view... humans dedicating their whole life to worship something that dosnt exist... all that money we could spend on helping the starving children - ITS SICK!

Jesus may very likely have lived 2000 ago, but he sure as hell didnt walk on water!

Go, go belive in god, but don't hate people for doing something a man have written 2000 years ago.

- Wall's Words

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 09:03:57

It apparently (don't take my word on this, look it up yourself) states in only one place in the entire bible that homosexuality is sinful.

In Leveticus. The same place it tells us that eating red meat on a Friday will send us to hell, and that anyone believing in anything other than the Old Testament will have thier soul flayed for all eternity.

Too bad I'm a Christian then. Looks like the Jews want everyone in hell. This is why most sane people who believe in scripture discount most of it...

BBS Signature

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 12:53:15

heres to that guy -|--_«(ôÔ)»_--|- leave

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 15:15:04

Why do you have to blasphemy God and the union of a man and a woman. If you are going to use your "genius" to do something at least make it interesting. I should have read the reviews before I watch this stupid flash. I thought the guys were going to fight or something, but no they screwed and you mocked God. Give it up dude, but you like getting these types of controversial reviews. The less attention you get the smaller you feel. So everyone let's not feed the fire. Just stop reviewing crap like this and maybe it will go away.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 15:55:57

At 11/4/04 11:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: The critics are raving! Here are some of the reviews that have been posted for The Last 2 Men on Earth:
Well, there's freedom of speech...and then there's just being an abusive asshole. Freedom of speech was invented to protect worthwhile or helpful opinions, and not the sadly immature ravings of someone with diahorrea (spelling?) of the mouth.

Saying "Suck your dad's dick and lick your mom's pussy" doesn't help a Newgrounds artist improve their skill, nor does it make an enlightening talking point for the Newgrounds community. The author of that comment obviously doesn't have the capacity to form the helpful or worthwhile commentary on submissions that the Review function was designed for.

I propose that this user's comments should be permanently archived and linked to as part of Newgrounds' official definition of "Abusive reviews."

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-11 18:00:59

I laughed..........outloud. :)

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-12 01:14:54

*Sigh*
YES, this movie almost made me puke.
But just 'cause I'm straight, it doesn't mean I want to start a rampage against gays. How about this, everyone who is straight say being gay is "totally gay"! We'd be stating the truth and then we could go home and stop fighting over the fact that some boys want to kiss each other.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-12 05:44:48

The Last 2 Men on Earth wasn't meant to be a prediction you fucktarts...it has no Biblical means at all...just because it portrays God in it doesn't mean it has to follow the Bible...I thought the animation was hilarious! I'm not gay and I did cringe when they first started fucking, but that cringe was quickly replaced by laughter when I heard the dirty talking! "Yeah, you like that you bald motherfucker." LMAO!!! How can you guys really take this so seriously? It's a joke...jeez...and the animator is not going to hell for this because it's just a fucking animation...shit

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-12 11:06:44

At 11/10/04 04:32 PM, NoN_LiViNG wrote: Show me where it contradicts itself, i can assure you that the book that talks about that has been proven not true in each statement it gives. And your one step behind the Atheist vs. Christian debate, now those of you that dont believe in God debate that the sources referring to Christ were not imparcial (its more like a judicial view of things). 500 years, get your own timeframe correct im not talking about pass word accounts that were written 70 to 300 years after Christ resurection, but direct in Jesus time, such as those who knew Jesus in first account and can be considered impartial.

Give it up already.

You claim to be Christian, and to follow the Bible, yet you can't let this man decide for himself whether there is a God or not without jamming your crap down his throat.

Wonder why so many people backlash at Christians when you state something as simple as what's printed in the Bible? Take a gfood look in the mirror.

You believe in free will through God? Then let this man believes what he wants. You're not going to get him saved through Christ by shoving it in his face whether or not there are artifacts and historical documents to prove him wrong.

Yeah, very good plan. "Dumbass, God exists. They can prove it. You're wrong." What a great example to set on what a Christian is.

Faith is faith. Some have it, some don't. Don't make the backlash worse on us Christians by being a jerk to people who aren't.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-12 11:45:16

Is this debate still going on!? Christ Almighty! This is rediculous. Kinda funny, but mainly rediculous. It's a flash cartoon. JUST a flash cartoon. let it go, y'all. Don't worry....life didn't stop because of it. It'll be all right.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-12 22:06:55

the debates dead because the page was removed from the front page, along with the flash, and sadly this will be forgotten. we need more!

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-14 19:56:08

At 11/14/04 10:05 AM, legendary_keyblade wrote: that movie was sick. I stopped watching it after like 30 seconds. It was pointless!

OMFG!! YOUR POST WAS POINTLESS! >:(

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-15 10:52:31

At 11/14/04 10:05 AM, legendary_keyblade wrote: that movie was sick. I stopped watching it after like 30 seconds. It was pointless!

Yeah duder, that was gross. It might have been funny if it didnt show how the guy became pregnant.....but I still wouldn't support the toon.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-17 07:47:27

that part was gross when they made out but i laughed on the giggling of ±The God±

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-17 17:39:13

after reading almost all these replys .... just one question.... if god (if there is such a thing) was so against gay people why would he put them on this earth?

Last 2 Men on Earth

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-24 11:01:48

God did not put them here. Everything was fine until people decided to mess things up. We got free will as a gift from God. But anyway, I didn't like the movie and found it stupid. People are poor because the rich want to stay that way, people hurt because others won't think of others, and good people suffer because bad people do whatever it takes to win at life.

Being a gay Christian is hard.

Fire.

AIM: TxA FireDragon

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2005-12-08 03:02:20

i loved it.