00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Last 2 Men on Earth

42,182 Views | 395 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 20:12:17

Your a fuckin idiot...tell me where in the Bible it says that you should rape women and children and fuck your own fathers...wait wait you have to READ the Bible before you quote scripture...dumbass

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 20:21:13

There they go again! They can't go five seconds before they insult someone! Bah bah bah!

Dude, wasn't it pretty obvious that miss Erotique (bless her heart) hasn't read the bible? I'm willing to bet that not even you have read the whole thing! (Unless you're some sort of super-christian with powers of resisting sleep and social life....... meh...)

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 20:24:44

No no no i havent even finished reading the Bible yet! I could guarante ya that it says nothing like what Erotique said though. I can bet my life on it

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 20:28:34

At 11/8/04 08:01 PM, Erotique wrote: LOL Awesome... Who cares if it's non-Christian" the "bible" also said it was okay to rape women and for daughters to fuck their fathers. Piece of shit Bible Thumpers and YES I am a girl... ooooooooooh

The Bible didnt say that(And if it does why dont you go ahead and enlighten us as to the whereabouts of that scripture), you made that up just now. Or heard it from one of your friends. And why did you bother posting your picture and telling everyone your a girl. You dont see the rest of us ending our posts with "Im A Boy!" I dont see how that would help your argument much.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 20:31:03

Yeaaah! Yeah...ye....y

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 21:03:47

Come on tom, this isnt fair. you just chopped a bunch of bad reviews out and posted them. thats not cool. you may not like the movie, but i know that many more people liked it than didint, thats why its on the danm front page. i looked at the revies, and more were good that there were bad, and this post makes it look like everybody here hates it. not cool, not cool.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 21:37:32

Dammit all! Thank God Kerry lost! Or else those fags would be able to marry....ewww.....

You people are all accepting this thing as if it were the norm? IT IS NOT DAMMIT!
Do you see normal dogs or cats having homosexual relationships? NO!!

Because it goes against the natural order! IT was not meant to be. It is wrong and immoral. It is a sick pervertion and twist on what we were made for!
So you tell me if you " can " do something... You just do it?! Cuz you feel like it? NO!
That would be wrong. Like if you just feel to steal.. you go out and steal? NO cuz that's breaking the law.
Same way God made laws and discourages pervertion of what he made us to do!

Then some people go on about how why would he give us " free will "?
Because it is only with " free will " can we disobey and do wrong, thus making when we do something good or right " A personal choice to better oneself or others!

If you accept something, this is the first stage to becoming it. I am not saying any of you will be damn. Others pointed out once you accept Jesus Christ as your saviour you can be saved, However being gay or using sexual pervertion aint exactly putting positive points in your favour.

Regardless of your religious beliefs or followings , Initially you will find something wrong with how it looks or seems, after awhile you may not have a problem but initially it looks wrong and it is.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 21:41:25

And don't gimme no crap bout " Oh he's a stupid homophobe or Christian " This is an open forum dammit!

Everyone has a right to their own opinion!

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 23:01:06

At 11/7/04 09:51 PM, Silentwind wrote: GOD DOESN'T EXIST THE BIBLE IS A LIE YOU ARE RETARDS WHO MIGHT AS WELL WORSHIP THE BACK OF A BOX OF FROOT LOOPS YOU PITFUL SONS OF BI@#&%$

Amen.

Go Aetheism!

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 23:01:36

At 11/8/04 09:41 PM, Cajunspirit wrote: And don't gimme no crap bout " Oh he's a stupid homophobe or Christian " This is an open forum dammit!

Everyone has a right to their own opinion!

If you read page 11 you'd find that some of the posts already addressed this issue (mine, namely.) But if you don't have a reason, you don't have an argument. You're making alot of assertions in your previous post, but I think they aren't substantiated enough.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 23:06:33

This d00d's a real champ:

At 11/8/04 10:37 AM, LoneEnigma wrote: Either that or he knew that they'd get the biggest response, thus starting this massive topic that, more than likely, won't die until the middle of the month. Crazy thing is, I wouldn't doubt if I'm the only person here who's bothered to read every post here.

dw man some ppl on this forum actually have a functioning brain :P

I take no sides in the religious arguments being stated here because I don't feel I have any right to force my beliefs down the throats of others.

Isn't this more sensible when you put things in perspective? Alot of conflicts, wars and 'crusades' start because of the 'unfailing' belief that someone is right and everything else is wrong. Think about it for half and minute and I'm sure you know what I'm getting at.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 23:08:17

At 11/8/04 03:46 PM, darkmagecory wrote: You know what makes me sick? Christians. Goddamn you fucking morons. Shut the fuck up with the bible quoting. Quit saying god hates gays. If the bible is true, then you hateful pieces of shit will suffer in that firey pit called Hell that you are so fucking afaid of. Get the fuck off this site. I want to see a reveiw of a video not this retarded shit. Go kill yourself. Fuck American Christian values. It's a lifestyle to be gay, not a fucking science project on reproduction. Now I'm babbling i'm so angry. Oh, and Fulp posted this shit to show everyone how dumb you blammers of this flash are...

I reckon that's a bit extreme :P It just goes to prove the point Imade earlier- that right wing homophobe bible bashers do give Christians a bad name.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 23:14:30

First off three things... 1. I am NOT gay. Never have been, never will be.
2. I have yet to watch this clip. The reviews pissed me off so much I had to comment on them. 3. Yes you read right I AM a minister.
Now to my comments... WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? Discussing whether being gay is a sin? God would never leave two men on earth?? Read the bible before making absolute statements. There had to be some serious incest going on or is that okay and gay is wrong? Do the math people Adam + Eve=Caine & Abel. Caine slew Abel and was cast out. Back to just two.
An as to what is sick. On this site see anime sex, stick figure death and real life shooting games yet I manage to not complain. Yet two dudes banging riles you up like a blind lesbian in a fish market!!!
GET OVER IT!!!
P.S. I ain't your mammas minister

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 00:49:09

At 11/8/04 11:14 PM, RevTim wrote:

Read the bible before making absolute statements. There had to be some serious incest going on or is that okay and gay is wrong? Do the math people Adam + Eve=Caine & Abel. Caine slew Abel and was cast out. Back to just two.

Well even if I ain't a Christian, Tim's point should be clarified slightly- According to the Bible, Adam and Eve had, (over the course of about 950 years apparently), about 40 children. But in order to populate the earth...you get the drift right. And then there was the flood, after which only Noah and his wife survived...so again...

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 01:26:47

At 11/6/04 01:36 AM, NoN_LiViNG wrote: It is not homophobia, if the author hadnt involved God, must of us wouldnt complain, but he did and we have to take a stand against it. A guy said "anyways, who in the heck wants to worship a god who sentences people to "burn in hell" for making flash cartoons?", read me carefully, its as simple as this and im sure many have heard it before, if u dont accept Jesus Chirst as your Lord and Savior you are condemned to hell, and i hope must of those who read this know why. Another said "some people only see black and white, they dont see whats behind the cut", apart from the insulting reviews i know they are looking deeper than you. And the worst of the few i read was "It's not anti-Christian in anyway, it's just a joke. A funny one too. All of those reviewers are the reason why Christianity gets a bad name. We're not all like that! Some of us aren't blinded by what elitist Christians want us to believe.", friend it is anti-cristian, it goes against the first and second mandaments, if u were a Christian in more than the name you would know that making fun of God and his Word is a terrible sin.

Hows about this then. Why would i want to believe in a god who would burn my eternal soul for forever simply for not believing in some fairy tales that are more than a thousand years old. Considering i am a good and decent man, loyal, truthful, and honest, i will, still burn forever because no burning bush has had something to say for more than 2000 years? Simply because i do not accept some man i never met, who died almost 2000 years before i was born, as my personal savior. Who somehow took on my sins, "which are nonexistant, except the (sin) of childbirth, which is all Eve's fault *Snort*." If god is that vain and petty, i don't want to worship him, and he can burn me for all i care.

Besides, even if i were to want a religion, which to choose? Most religions only share one thing in common, and that is the contention that nonbelievers suffer. Can't believe everything now can i. There are thousands of religions and throughout time there have been millions. Who's to say the proper and right one didn't die out centuries ago? I'll be laughing besides you in hell if it turns out the Amish are the only ones who got it right.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 01:32:32

I cannot believe that newgrounds actually has people with as little or no understanding for what this website is about. Sure oit's about ranting and raving about quality or crappy work, but most of all, the site is about having fun. Enjoy it you morons, it's just meant for a laugh. I'm a Chrisitan too, but you dont see me blamming this guy, it was funny, besides, if you guys belive in God, then you should know not to judge him. It's just a flash! Geez, Grow up!

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 01:49:48

At 11/8/04 09:37 PM, Cajunspirit wrote: Dammit all! Thank God Kerry lost! Or else those fags would be able to marry....ewww.....

Thank god Abraham Lincoln didn't win, or else those nigs wouldn't be my slaves anymore.... oh wait not yet.... your getting there though.....

You people are all accepting this thing as if it were the norm? IT IS NOT DAMMIT!
Do you see normal dogs or cats having homosexual relationships? NO!!

Actually, "and if you actually had a brain you'd probably know this as its toted out everytime anyone says homosexuality is unnatural," homosexuality is a trait which is actually common in nature. It is used as a population control, as the population controls it becomes more common, both in male, and female members of the species. As for the last pop estimates we were slightly over 7 billion humans on this rather smalling ball of rock. Guess what?

Because it goes against the natural order! IT was not meant to be. It is wrong and immoral. It is a sick pervertion and twist on what we were made for!
So you tell me if you " can " do something... You just do it?! Cuz you feel like it? NO!
That would be wrong. Like if you just feel to steal.. you go out and steal? NO cuz that's breaking the law.

2 things. First of all, remember Church and State? Those little restrictions which our very nation was founded on? Second, equating homosexuality to stealing is not only wrong it is illogical. Stealing has a clearly defined victim, and victimizer. Even in those homosexual situations with a victim, "which incase you didn't know is just as common in heterosexual men," the submissive party is still fully willing and everything is consensual. Stealing is a crime as it unconsensual and causes harm, homosexuality does not, and as shown above, is actually beneficial to the species.

Same way God made laws and discourages pervertion of what he made us to do!

Hard to do when he doesn't exist. Still enjoy your tattered belief system. Whatever crutch you need to make it through life.

Then some people go on about how why would he give us " free will "?
Because it is only with " free will " can we disobey and do wrong, thus making when we do something good or right " A personal choice to better oneself or others!

And Lo, i give unto you free will, so i know you really wanna be my bitch, your not just doing it cause you have to eh?

If you accept something, this is the first stage to becoming it. I am not saying any of you will be damn. Others pointed out once you accept Jesus Christ as your saviour you can be saved, However being gay or using sexual pervertion aint exactly putting positive points in your favour.

Acceptance, versus tolerance. A key difference. Made me slightly sick to my stomach but if they like it more power to them. As long as they don't do it where i "have," to see. Not in public in other words.

Regardless of your religious beliefs or followings , Initially you will find something wrong with how it looks or seems, after awhile you may not have a problem but initially it looks wrong and it is.

Depends on your perspective. Their is something spectacularly beutiful about a lesbian couple, while at the same time i find two men disgusting. That is my personal view point and i realize others have theirs. The difference between such a bigoted individual as you and myself is that i realize their view point is just as valid to themselves as mine is to mine, and is of the same worth on a larger scale. Ie: If a man finds that appealing, good for him, it's his buisness.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 02:35:51

At 11/9/04 01:26 AM, conundrum32068 wrote: Hows about this then. Why would i want to believe in a god who would burn my eternal soul for forever simply for not believing in some fairy tales that are more than a thousand years old...

There are many facts proving the Bible is historically correct, and they are so reliable even atheist scholars cant deny them, there are more than 5,000 Greek direct accounts alone of the life of Jesus, and there is much more evidence such as archeological that proves ALL the history of the Bible as real. The old testament talks about the Christ who would redeem mankind in the eyes of God and it mentions 700+ prophesies that would be fulfilled by the Christ, in mathematic percent of a man doing each of them is practically impossible, it goes to 1 in more than a ten digit number, sorry but I don’t have the exact % at hand. And yeah, even when God is a loving God, because Adam and Eve sinned we are condemned, why? Because God can not go against His nature, if He did that he wouldn’t be perfect. But again that’s why Jesus came, to save us, if you are reborn in Him; the original sin will be forgiven. If you are looking for the truth, you will know whets right in your heart.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 02:52:42

At 11/8/04 08:12 PM, ATPDragon wrote: Your a fuckin idiot...tell me where in the Bible it says that you should rape women and children and fuck your own fathers...wait wait you have to READ the Bible before you quote scripture...dumbass

hrmm ... i guess they skipped the story of Lot and his daughters in bible study huh? After Lot's wife got turned to a pillar of salt for not obeying god's orders Lot and his two daughters lived in the wilderness. After time pasted both of the daughters slept with THEIR FATHER in order to have children and blah blah blah the story goes on.
And hell, just look how badly women of those ages had it, they were often raped by others and punished (along with their children) for crimes they didn't have parts of, often being burned along with all of the crimal's 'possesions.'

the bible is full of rape, murder, incest, beastialty and other such 'sins' so you might wanna read the reasl bible not your kiddie censored versions.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 04:36:53

At 11/9/04 02:52 AM, dreamdragon wrote:
At 11/8/04 08:12 PM, ATPDragon wrote:
hrmm ... i guess they skipped the story of Lot and his daughters in bible study huh? After Lot's wife got turned to a pillar of salt for not obeying god's orders Lot and his two daughters lived in the wilderness. After time pasted both of the daughters slept with THEIR FATHER in order to have children and blah blah blah the story goes on.
And hell, just look how badly women of those ages had it, they were often raped by others and punished (along with their children) for crimes they didn't have parts of, often being burned along with all of the crimal's 'possesions.'

the bible is full of rape, murder, incest, beastialty and other such 'sins' so you might wanna read the reasl bible not your kiddie censored versions.

The Bible isnt "full" of it, you make it sound like thats all the book is about. It certainly dosnt commend those acts. You just sorta went off and took what he said out of context. He was responding to the post Erotique made saying "the Bible says its ok to rape murder and have sex with their fathers." Which is absolutely ridiculous and ignorant to say. Lot had to repopulate, Noah and his children had to repopulate, Adam and Eve's children had to repopulate, these were all necessary acts. You make it sound like the Bible commends sleeping with your father even now, which is not the case. Your just taking everything way out of context.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 04:52:08

The funniest thing about this flash is not only the ending but that two men who were not gay to begin with are forced into homosexual sex in order to go god's work, i.e. repopulate the Earth. They weren't gay, they were forced into it.

You know, if there is a god and a heaven and a hell, etc etc, and that's a big if, and if these are the type of people who are going into heaven, then I'd rather go to hell. It sounds like a much more interesting, and above all saner place to be. Also heaven sounds boring. I would be able to stand total peace and traquility for too long.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 10:51:32

such ignorance... i just don't get it. i understand that people might be disgusted to see this sort of things, but there isn't even a slight connection between "disgusting" and "wrong".

the meaning of "morals" got mixed up with superstition... the true meaning is only about happiness and suffering- a moralist would strive to increase happiness and reduce suffering, be it his or other's, now or in the future.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 10:51:33

OMFG!!! THE BIBLE COULD BE USED TO PROVE ANY POINT THAT YOU WANTED, YOU DUMBASSES!! IT WOULD BE TAKING IT OUT OF THE CORRECT CONTEXT THOUGH!!! SO SMARTEN UP!! YOU JACKASSES!!

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 11:46:16

yeah man mad funny but the love scene is too much, maybe less graphic would have made it funnier...
also fuck all you nazi bitches, you're as dumb as this movie is gay

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 12:20:07

and a few other things-

1. when lot and his daughters had sex, there were probably more than enogh people to ensure the survival of our blasted race. their own breeding was not neccesary.

2. so we are all punished for something 2 of our ancestors did? what an enlightened god he sounds like...

3. un-natural? why do you think that? because it can't lead to breeding? because it's far from being as common as hetrosexuality? breeding is not always good. common things too.

4. "THATS IT!im leaving newgrounds forever" good. now newgrounds is a better place.

5. "the FACT that sdomm and amorra were destroyed for it"?? it's not like i drove there to visit a cousin and saw everyone are salt statues -_- it's written in a book millenias old, printed by HUMANS.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 13:06:27

At 11/9/04 02:35 AM, NoN_LiViNG wrote:
At 11/9/04 01:26 AM, conundrum32068 wrote: Hows about this then. Why would i want to believe in a god who would burn my eternal soul for forever simply for not believing in some fairy tales that are more than a thousand years old...
There are many facts proving the Bible is historically correct, and they are so reliable even atheist scholars cant deny them, there are more than 5,000 Greek direct accounts alone of the life of Jesus, and there is much more evidence such as archeological that proves ALL the history of the Bible as real. The old testament talks about the Christ who would redeem mankind in the eyes of God and it mentions 700+ prophesies that would be fulfilled by the Christ, in mathematic percent of a man doing each of them is practically impossible, it goes to 1 in more than a ten digit number, sorry but I don’t have the exact % at hand. And yeah, even when God is a loving God, because Adam and Eve sinned we are condemned, why? Because God can not go against His nature, if He did that he wouldn’t be perfect. But again that’s why Jesus came, to save us, if you are reborn in Him; the original sin will be forgiven. If you are looking for the truth, you will know whets right in your heart.

Thats absolute bull. First of all, it is impossible to prove the bible correct as it contradicts itself on dozens of occasions. Second, the Greek accounts you referenced have been discredited as they happened during THE WRONG TIME FRAME. Ie: Someone who lived 500 years afterwards, or before was claiming to have walked with Jesus. Seriously they disproved those rediculous claims years ago, catch up with the current times.

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 15:50:25

You should have added thier names Tom, so everybody can point and laugh at these guy's. Stupid fag's they are.. ¬_¬

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 19:43:48

WWWHHHOOOOOOGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 20:32:48

yes homosexuality is of all times and of all species,
but still not very acepted by some of the humas species...
sigh..

Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-09 22:32:21

Everyone is so angry about something so meaningless. Dragging religios and political views out over a cartoon. Saying the movie is gay is true, watching the movie when it is so obviously gay, just so you can bitch, is stupid. Saying the bigots who bash the film are wrong is redundant, they are obviously stupid for going out of their way to watch a film they new to be contradictory to their beliefs. I found "Farenhiet 9-11" to be boring, but I don't bitch about going to see it. Calm down, ignore the queers, ignore the bigots, get on with your flash toons.