00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The -Dez- Factor Club

21,752 Views | 501 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 18:24:21

At 11/15/04 05:58 PM, CarMadeofBlock wrote: Good job. I was wondering if anyone else could give it a try.

ok i gave this one a go, hope ya like it, a little different from ur idea, but its pretty close

The -Dez- Factor Club

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 18:31:34

amazing....
another fucking club for sigs. How original.
Hidden under an obscure name to avoid detection....
No one, and I repeat, NO ONE who makes sigs here will ever get a tryout for the ISM. I will see to that personally. There are enough damn sig crews here already without another one. Jesus Christ, quit already with the new sig crews. There is absolutely no reason for another one. It's just a copy of clubs already in existence. There is nothing new or different about this one either. Perhaps the mods would like to recieve an e-mail letting them know about this shit....it's up to you. Work in the ASM with the other sig makers. The ASM takes everyone in....so there is no point in this club!

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 18:37:26

here burdy.

The -Dez- Factor Club

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 18:44:00

Christ....I went throught the entire first page and there wasn't even one post by Dez.....

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 18:45:57

here is f1l1p0 's sig i made

The -Dez- Factor Club

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 18:53:06

as a matter of fact, Dez didn't even post until the 3rd fucking page! And that was to ask to join! So this was an appreciation thread! But it turned into another bullshit sig thread. Let it die a nice death....

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 18:55:01

At 11/15/04 06:53 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: as a matter of fact, Dez didn't even post until the 3rd fucking page! And that was to ask to join! So this was an appreciation thread! But it turned into another bullshit sig thread. Let it die a nice death....

Shut up man if your gonna flame go away .... jesus.......

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 18:57:54

how about you shut me up? God damn right I'm gonna flame because this club is utter bullshit! Now since you were the first to open your stupid mouth, I'll now let the mods in on your little "secret" club. The rest of the so-called members can thank you for being an idiot. Have a nice mellow day!

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 19:16:00

At 11/13/04 11:42 AM, QuikFox wrote: Well, after using that arguement thru the whole time that people were against this club from the beginning, you've decided to admit that this is nothing but another sig making club.

I see nobody commented on my post here. I guess its true what they say about the truth hurting then. Also, you dumb fuckers made one big bad hell of a mistake by trying to flame Juggernaut. It seems you also have no respect for people who are better than you.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 19:56:47

At 11/15/04 06:55 PM, Have-A-mellow-Day wrote:
At 11/15/04 06:53 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: ....
Shut up man if your gonna flame go away .... jesus.......

Don't start on him.... be respectful for veterans...
when they speak you shut up, listen... think about what they say

then, and only then, you may speak if you have anything intelligent to say.
-Juggernaut- is trying to point something; look closely, he's no flamming anyone, his pointing out a problem.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 21:02:34

juggernaut isn't a veteran.. i am and i respect what he is saying.. it is just look we have had FBIpolux flaming in here alot and so i thought in his later posts he was going to flame us so i told him to go away... There.. I am sorry juggernaut i thought you would flame but i see now you are making a point once again.. sorry man.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 21:41:44

At 11/15/04 06:53 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: as a matter of fact, Dez didn't even post until the 3rd fucking page! And that was to ask to join! So this was an appreciation thread! But it turned into another bullshit sig thread. Let it die a nice death....

Hi Juggernaut, I don't know u, but I only heard good things about you. As u seem like an intelligent person u'll soon see that this is a little peaceful hidden sig crew, like a small hidden Eden garden. Everyone is peaceful and nice here. there aint me no flames still polux, and he wasn't really flaming us seriously. Polux is my friend, I know him really much outside NG. Fist I thaugh he was really flaming me, and I was pissed, then I saw that he was only kidding me. n-e way, please leave us in peace. Do we attack u? Do we spam all around the BBS? No. We are only making a small and peacefull sigmaking crew.

Same to you quikfox, I DO know ur pissed by all the spreading crappish sigsmaking thread, but can make an exeption with this one. Can u leave us alone? Come-on, don't play childish games, stay out of our buisness or help us. Don't flame us or nothing, please. I'm begging you.

N-e way, As for the fact I didn't until page 3. was because I didn't even know of this club before page three. I like this little sigmaking crew alot, even more than the BFUC...which is kinda boring since a week...

Have a good day

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 21:42:07

dez un sexy sig qui me va ta surment sa ds ton ordi

merci d'avance

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 22:05:17

hey all do you like my sig or do i have to change it??

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-15 23:20:59

At 11/15/04 06:24 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote:
At 11/15/04 05:58 PM, CarMadeofBlock wrote: Good job. I was wondering if anyone else could give it a try.
ok i gave this one a go, hope ya like it, a little different from ur idea, but its pretty close

Fuckin awesome ill change it later but thanx man

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 00:40:52

At 11/15/04 09:02 PM, -F-M- wrote: juggernaut isn't a veteran..

The flying fuck he isn't. He fuckin ran the SSM for as long as I can remember and is a very good sig maker. I suggest you know what you're talking about before you say something like that again.

At 11/15/04 09:41 PM, -Dez- wrote: Do we spam all around the BBS?

ROFFLE, well, not all of you guys do. There are some.........

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 01:32:18

At 11/15/04 06:24 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote

I love it.Are those little characters the band members?

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 01:34:35

At 11/15/04 06:24 PM, TheMuntaHunta wrote:

Sorry to double post but do you want me to put sig made by munta hunta above the sig?

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 07:59:37

YO TheMuntaHunta wrote:

i gave you a sugestion on how to improve the sig you made for me if you use it i may use the sig.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 08:22:33

At 11/16/04 12:40 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 11/15/04 09:02 PM, -F-M- wrote: juggernaut isn't a veteran..
The flying fuck he isn't. He fuckin ran the SSM for as long as I can remember and is a very good sig maker. I suggest you know what you're talking about before you say something like that again.

well sorry i thought you were making your accusation of The time and date he got On ng.. W/e and yes i know he ran the ssm for a long time even though W_M made it..

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 09:37:30

Snowy_Beast Wrote
that's correct! I've post a Sig Request List to Lacie...
I hope she'll approve it and post it here. Because guys,
if you need request (and I mena real request that will be
used in the forum) let me know. People come to me and
always ask for sig... on and on and on... I'm kinda like a
midle man. I usually post that personal request list
in the ASM but for I wanted to give a try in here; So I'll
wait for Lacie's answer ^^

I am not sure what you are asking?

-Juggernaut- Wrote
amazing....
another fucking club for sigs. How original.
No one, and I repeat, NO ONE who makes sigs here
will ever get a tryout for the ISM. I will see to that
personally.

Thats your decision any member of this crew is welcome to leave at amytime, I dont hold anyone to stay, Thank you for coming by ^_^

REQUEST LIST
-------------------
(1) TigerDemon (PG 12)
Lacie I would like a sexy sig of a girl with red hair( I will keep this new one for a while but I still would like to have a new one just in case I get bored.) If you can put Tiger stripes in the backround and the rest is up to you.
-------------------
(2) F1l1p0 (PG 13)
dez un sexy sig qui me va ta surment sa ds ton ordi
-------------------
(3) F1l1p0 (PG 13)
hey all do you like my sig or do i have to change it?? (I think you need a new one by all of us)
-------------------

=Completed Sigs=

BURDY Your sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

CarMadeofBlock Your sig is on page 12 (Lacie)

ColdStreamCooper Your sig is on page 12 (Have-A-mellow-Day)

Laura_Swisher Your sig is on page 11 (Lacie)

Tvmorbid Your sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

2fly Your sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

Morgan_Webb Your sig is on page 11 (Lacie)

UnsungLegends Your (2nd) sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

FlashHound Your sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

BlackHawkX Your sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

Tal-Laden's Your sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

UnsungLegends Your sig is on page 11 (Lacie)

mops Your sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

Shadowlord3 Your sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

djpud Your sig is on page 11 (BURDY)

djpud Your sig is on page 11 (TheMuntaHunta)

ragefox Your sig is on page 10 (By -DEZ-)
------------------------------------------------
CURRENT SIG MAKERS
(If you want to join ask Lacie for a trial)
(We are not accepting members at this time)
(1) Lacie
(2) -DEZ-
(3) TheMuntaHunta
(4) BURDY
(5) Have-A-mellow-Day
THE DEZ FACTOR GOAL Complete sig requests within 24 hours of request.
Our main goal is to make sexy sigs but we wont turn down a request for a regular sig.

Service with a smile because we love making sigs.

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 09:41:34

i know i made a request but i also modified it. like i said the dragon looked more like a goblin maby i it was more of an oriental dragon if would look better other then that it was fine.

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 10:19:52

At 11/16/04 09:37 AM, Lacie wrote:

Basicly since your making up the sig request fast... would you accept a Request List from me? From other people around the forum....

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 10:24:25

At 11/16/04 09:37 AM, Lacie wrote: Thats your decision any member of this crew is welcome to leave at amytime, I dont hold anyone to stay, Thank you for coming by ^_^

ROFFLE. Thats all that can really be said about this part of the post.

At 11/16/04 08:22 AM, -F-M- wrote: well sorry i thought you were making your accusation of The time and date he got On ng.. W/e

I didn't make any accusation, you were replying to Juggernaut, not me. Also, what does sign-up date have to do with anything about anything?

and yes i know he ran the ssm for a long time even though W_M made it..

What the hell does that mean? "Even though W_M made it.." War_Machine retired sig making and Juggernaut was promised the SSM leadership. He earned it with War_Machine's blessing.

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 10:32:35

At 11/16/04 10:19 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
At 11/16/04 09:37 AM, Lacie wrote:
Basicly since your making up the sig request fast... would you accept a Request List from me? From other people around the forum....

Yes thats fine.

It would be most accepted thank you SB.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 10:50:28

Here is a sig i made for Coldstreamcooper He asked about it some time ago.

The -Dez- Factor Club

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 11:19:59

At 11/16/04 07:59 AM, shadowlord3 wrote: i gave you a sugestion on how to improve the sig you made for me if you use it i may use the sig.

ok shadow, ill change your sig now, sorry for taking so long to reply

At 11/16/04 01:32 AM, CarMadeofBlock wrote: I love it.Are those little characters the band members?

yea they are, it up to you wther u want to put my name or not, im not really that bothered, im just happy making the sigs :P

for those people in here talking about this sig club and its existance, id just like to show my point of vie on this club...

basically, i enjoy making sigs... i have only been on the bbs a few weeks but ive already made a few friends and made a few sigs along the way... i go to collage, and i work, so when i get home id rather come into a small club like this one and search through a couple of posts to see what i can doto help, rather than go to the ASM (no disrespect) and search through loads of posts for sigs and requests and then work out whats been done and what hasnt...i usually like to go from Snowy Beasts request list when im in the ASM (which i only when im really bored)

anyways
thats what i think

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 11:40:03

At 11/16/04 10:32 AM, Lacie wrote: Yes thats fine.

It would be most accepted thank you SB.

Sweet!!

Here it goes;

From

-- TNT-Derek
can i change my request to:
my name on like an animated guitar player with a snowboarding pic in the back? id appreciate it but if thats too hard, just let me know. thanks guys.

-- foskcopunker
do ya think anybody could make me a signature that looks cool and has a sweet lookin capita symbol in it?

-- damato
can I get something thats says, what´s Damato wit you and a giant dagger on it?
http://forums.snowtheory.com/files/dagger_stick_it_copy.jpg

-- snowboard_trash
could you please please please make me a cool sig, like some ganster thing lol. that one you made for brody punk is cool and so is the one for Foskco. Oh and could you please put the endeavor logo in it? or New Zealand represent or something?

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 11:40:07

Yo Lacie! Can you make a wee change to my sig? The writing isn't really clear enought for me (I'm partially color blind and have trouble with reds close together, its complicated dont ask), any chance you can change it a little for me pweeeeease?

Response to The -Dez- Factor Club 2004-11-16 11:51:22

oh great, my photoshop has decided to go on strike :(

anyways im gonna do a clean install of it, in the meantime... shadowlord3, could you please search for the dragon pic you want on the sig, i cant seem to find any good oriental dragon pics

once i get photoshop sorted ill start on that request list too