00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Honey Moon picture

2,027 Views | 16 Replies

Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 13:45:25

Here's a photo I took on my honeymoon. I went to Maine, and there are lots of scenic light houses up there. The funny thing was when I was taking this picture there were a couple people up on the light house who later came down and over to me. The one guy is a member of the US Coast Guard, and had keys to the light house. He asked if I got a picture of him and his wife, and I said "I think so." and asked if I could send him a copy, and I said "Sure." Well, you have to look real close, but they are a little spec on the black area of the light house near the top. You can actually almost see their faces on the photograph. I took a whole bunch of shots of these light houses. Do you think anyone would pay money for pictures like these? I might put together a website and try to sell some of my photos sometime. :) This picture was taken on a 6x7cm negative so it could be blown up to like 20x30 or bigger and still look sharp.

Honey Moon picture

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 13:51:54

At 12/11/01 01:45 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Here's a photo I took on my honeymoon. I went to Maine, and there are lots of scenic light houses up there. The funny thing was when I was taking this picture there were a couple people up on the light house who later came down and over to me. The one guy is a member of the US Coast Guard, and had keys to the light house. He asked if I got a picture of him and his wife, and I said "I think so." and asked if I could send him a copy, and I said "Sure." Well, you have to look real close, but they are a little spec on the black area of the light house near the top. You can actually almost see their faces on the photograph. I took a whole bunch of shots of these light houses. Do you think anyone would pay money for pictures like these? I might put together a website and try to sell some of my photos sometime. :) This picture was taken on a 6x7cm negative so it could be blown up to like 20x30 or bigger and still look sharp.

Thats pretty cool, I can see them, sort of. People do pay money for pics like these.

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 13:52:41

LOOKY LOOKY! I wanna sell photos too! I have the actuall picture of this that I took at the resevoir near my house. I use a Minolta camera that is older then me!

Honey Moon picture

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 13:53:06

Thats a pretty sweet picture! i think people do pay money for them, the ones ive seen sold are usually framed and stuff though. i think that landscape pictures ETC are sometimes used for decorating offices... find yourself a rich executive and start selling!

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 13:53:31

At 12/11/01 01:45 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Do you think anyone would pay money for pictures like these? I might put together a website and try to sell some of my photos sometime. :) This picture was taken on a 6x7cm negative so it could be blown up to like 20x30 or bigger and still look sharp.

hey, that's pretty damn good, i've seen loads of postcards in my time and i can honestly say that some have been much worse than that(done by professionals btw)
that is some nice photography you got there, man.

BBS Signature

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 13:55:03

At 12/11/01 01:53 PM, Fatboy_69 wrote: (done by professionals btw)

But Wade IS a professional!

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 14:47:36

At 12/11/01 01:55 PM, SafetyCrewOne wrote: But Wade IS a professional!

Hehe. Well, semi-professional. I have charged people for my services. That is one of the worst pictures I have of that lighthouse, but the only one with the people. I have better shots of it. I should scan those. :)

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 14:49:18

At 12/11/01 02:47 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 12/11/01 01:55 PM, SafetyCrewOne wrote: But Wade IS a professional!
Hehe. Well, semi-professional. I have charged people for my services. That is one of the worst pictures I have of that lighthouse, but the only one with the people. I have better shots of it. I should scan those. :)

is thats one of the worst I have got to see one of the best ones! :)

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 14:56:01

I'm using that as my wallpaper

Honey Moon picture

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 17:53:39

yes yes lets all kiss Wades ass

nice pic BLAH BLAH BLAH!

we love you Wade! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

YOU ARE GOD! BLAH! BLAH! FUCKING BLAH!

and you know what that pics not even all that good!

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 20:58:10

werd

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 22:21:23

At 12/11/01 01:45 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Here's a photo I took on my honeymoon. I went to Maine, and there are lots of scenic light houses up there. The funny thing was when I was taking this picture there were a couple people up on the light house who later came down and over to me. The one guy is a member of the US Coast Guard, and had keys to the light house. He asked if I got a picture of him and his wife, and I said "I think so." and asked if I could send him a copy, and I said "Sure." Well, you have to look real close, but they are a little spec on the black area of the light house near the top. You can actually almost see their faces on the photograph. I took a whole bunch of shots of these light houses. Do you think anyone would pay money for pictures like these? I might put together a website and try to sell some of my photos sometime. :) This picture was taken on a 6x7cm negative so it could be blown up to like 20x30 or bigger and still look sharp.

I think you should set p a website for your pictures... that one really looks professionsal.

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-11 23:49:37

I like the picture, Wade. Aside from what certain people have to comment about it. I like it. My dad was a photographer, and an artist. I actually have some pics he did in ink of light house scenes.

He liked to take pics in B&W. Which I tend to like as well. Yes that picture is good. And I believe you could make a profit off of your work. I enjoy painting landscapes like that. I say, "Go For It".

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-12 00:04:22

I expected the photo to be racier. And an action shot.

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-12 04:47:43

At 12/11/01 10:21 PM, GiR wrote:
I think you should set p a website for your pictures... that one really looks professionsal.

This is his website!!! Just make a pic section!!! There are really good ones at Webshots.com You download the webshots program and there are hell sick pics to download.

-Brandon-

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-12 05:19:47

Nice picture. I think you could make a nice profit from pictures like that... expecially if the other ones are better like you said.

EaStFaTaL-_

My Main Account @LaszloFung

Response to Honey Moon picture 2001-12-12 11:23:07

At 12/11/01 01:55 PM, SafetyCrewOne wrote:
At 12/11/01 01:53 PM, Fatboy_69 wrote: (done by professionals btw)
But Wade IS a professional!

ah, i forgot. oh well, sell pictures ade!! make loadsa cash Wade!! make NG haus(i think its called that) Wade!!

BBS Signature