00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pop Quiz Hotshots

14,939 Views | 89 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-22 22:49:31

Hey guys whats goin on?

I heard that Osama was caught is this true?
Antidisestablishmentarianism

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 03:26:09

At 10/21/04 06:20 PM, Gohansballpower wrote: Alright, this is coming out of the blue here. I saw this flash a few months ago (I think it was about 4 or 5) that was really sad and it made me watch it at least 4 times. It's about this guy who thinks that life is worthless and he commits suicide. It's more of a music video flash than a regular flash, with a really sad song (it's kind of soothing with a piano playing in the background) playing..

...Yeah...really want to find this movie...I have not been able to sleep for 2 days now, because of this damn movie...please help me, so I can get some damn sleep...

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 04:24:06

I think the first one is:

<A>-The Blammed

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 08:22:39

Too familiar to all of us:P

Pop Quiz Hotshots

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 09:46:23

hey, I'm looking for a movie! Why doesn't anyone help me?! If you want to help me, go to my profile and click on my BBS Posts and look for the one where the topic says, "Where is it?" Please help!

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 09:49:17

At 10/23/04 09:46 AM, Intenseman wrote: hey, I'm looking for a movie! Why doesn't anyone help me?! If you want to help me, go to my profile and click on my BBS Posts and look for the one where the topic says, "Where is it?" Please help!

Oh yeah and I forgot to add if you would please reply, thank you :)

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 10:47:17

the guy walking on with the cig and looked like a south park character was Ray part 2

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 11:18:42

At 10/22/04 07:02 PM, flood1 wrote: ok first of all, i think i know what 1 of u guys was talking, bout the flash was crying, i think ur talking about "I Miss You Daddy" there, hope that was it, but anyways, i need help also, please some1 has 2 know this, please help me out. The flash im trying 2 find had a girl, i think she was germaine, and she had a boyfriend, but her boyfriend dumper her, and so she commited suicied and while all of that is happeing a song is playing, 4 got what that flash was called please some 1 help me

That one is made by Antimult and is named "sounds of thunder" http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/151333

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 12:22:26

At 10/22/04 01:37 PM, Opolisyis wrote: Can anyone help me find an animation? I remember it was a Knox animation, but he has so many that I can't find it again.

Shazam, I think

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 14:39:30

At 10/22/04 02:19 AM, AntiClockClock wrote: Tom - Why did you have to post this on the frontpage news? These 2 movies are gonna get instant fame just because you posted about them and are making EVERYONE search for them. LOL

Thats what I was saying ACC :P But those movies where famous to begin with anyways, so meh.

But seriously, this thread is the reason the Where is/How to? forum exists. Please go there with all questions about where a certain movie is.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 15:39:56

Honestly, who cares if somebodies movie gets fame?

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 16:58:10

My solution:
Ok, there is a simple solution to this. People just need to write a review for every flash they like, that way, all they gotta do, is just read their reviews. God, is it really to difficult?

-------------

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 17:31:43

A while ago I found a flash anim. whcih had Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody in. The Video was about a boy who tries to commit suicide because he's bullied in school and teachers hate him.
Or at least that's the inpression it gave me. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS CALLED! I cannot find it for love nor money searching for Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody or suicide! Please Please help me. Thanks

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-23 22:36:30

The second one is Douche are Fun, I think

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-24 03:41:58

The "Party, Party" one is "fun with douches" one.

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-24 12:49:28

hey man thank u sooo much, i love that flash, and now im able 2 c it again thanx man, i owe u a lot

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-24 15:39:39

hehehehehehee im really happy lol j/p

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-24 16:20:53

I'm looking for that game with the roflcopter or somethin

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-24 16:23:03

gah nevermind, I found it...

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-26 19:46:32

At 10/23/04 05:31 PM, Djtiger wrote: A while ago I found a flash anim. whcih had Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody in. The Video was about a boy who tries to commit suicide because he's bullied in school and teachers hate him.
Or at least that's the inpression it gave me. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS CALLED! I cannot find it for love nor money searching for Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody or suicide! Please Please help me. Thanks

Sorry, but... I'm trying to find as much flashes with Queen songs in 'em. sadly, I only know 2 flash movies that have Bohemian Rhapsody in 'em. first one is
Clock Crew Rhapsody

next is

Megaman: Titanium Rhapsody

I know that's not all of 'em but those are the ones I really like. Hope I helped!

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-26 20:16:02

Hello Tom,
My name is Kyle Dewees and I am a 13 year-old with no things (only a Playstation2) with a couple of games... and a Tv and I have no cable television... I would like to have a skateboard but I can't afford one right now. I have been doing yardwork everyday and i only get paid a little bit of money a week. I used to have those things but now i don't just because i refused to clean my room and i locked my door. now im going through a hell of a time. I have been saving this money for 6 weeks and i have 20 dollars to spend with 40 dollars to get new shoes (vans). so i was just wondering if newgrounds can help get me some things like a skateboard deck, thats all that i would enjoy and maybe an Alien Homnid game because I am a really big fan of alien homnid, im at my step fathers house writing this message(the father who threw my belongings away and who picks me up by the neck and yells at me often at times). If you guys can help me out i would really appricieate it. you guys don't have to if you don't want to but im just saying it would really make my life easier...I live in New Smyrna Beach Florida on 2576 Selleck ave 32168 and my E-mail address is dewees_kw@yahoo.com Thx xXWoLf_PaCkXx

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-26 21:27:14

THe first one is The Blammed

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-27 00:22:46

At 10/22/04 07:02 PM, flood1 wrote: ok first of all, i think i know what 1 of u guys was talking, bout the flash was crying, i think ur talking about "I Miss You Daddy" there, hope that was it, but anyways, i need help also, please some1 has 2 know this, please help me out. The flash im trying 2 find had a girl, i think she was germaine, and she had a boyfriend, but her boyfriend dumper her, and so she commited suicied and while all of that is happeing a song is playing, 4 got what that flash was called please some 1 help me

"The Sounds of Thunder"

====================================================
I'm lookining for one that never made front page; it used charactors from "Ragnorok"(amazing game!) . It was a fairly well done film all an all. Depicting a new theif trying to get to the theif's giuld, he meets someone and they show him the way. then the guide gives him an item to help him. Then at the end the newbe theif is high level and he helps a newbe theif. If anyone finds this i will love them forever and ever!

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-27 13:58:12

Southpark rules

Pop Quiz Hotshots

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-27 20:01:16

The south park one was RAY 2 its in the Top 50 ffs

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-28 10:44:26

At 10/21/04 04:14 PM, nevernamed wrote: i have absolutely no idea what it may be , i think it was that video called "joe 2 " it starts off with a south park drawn character working out with a cigarette .

That one with the south park guy and a cig is called ray, its a game and its helluva fun and well done, yeh its "Ray 2"

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-10-30 00:13:52

Can't help you... the way the Flash's are launched isn't very AOL for OSX friendly (blame my parents for the ISP choice, not me).

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-11-01 01:04:55

does anyone remeber the flash about a packing company? i think it was called Es B C or something. it was about some hispanic dude getting interviewed about his company and the reporter asks him what the hardest animal to pack is. he then says a hamster because you need to dangle a piece of food infront of it then pack it. anyone know what im talkin about?

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-11-03 22:33:45

Does anybody know this one movie, it had like an investigator and he got like kidnapped, i dont really remember it except these 2 guys broke into his house and one was an alien and it like wrapped its tongue around the guys neck and they did experiments on him and he had wings at the end, and the last thing he said was im a f**king freak

Response to Pop Quiz Hotshots 2004-11-27 19:07:00

nah man i dont know what ya talking bout sorry!