00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Church

84,017 Views | 2,024 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 17:36:16

Yup. That pretty sums it up. Another thing to add. Satan is everywhere. We see so much about how God is not real real or that Jesus MAY have lived. Those are Satan's mind games.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 17:46:17

At 10/22/04 05:36 PM, -Blitz- wrote: Yup. That pretty sums it up. Another thing to add. Satan is everywhere. We see so much about how God is not real real or that Jesus MAY have lived. Those are Satan's mind games.

Good pickup. I forgot to add those in there. Is it just my computer or is the private fourms down?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 17:49:17

You know...I'm thinking of joining this place...as the NG church's oficial satanist lol

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 17:56:47

At 10/22/04 05:46 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: Good pickup. I forgot to add those in there. Is it just my computer or is the private fourms down?

Heh. Yeah I think it's down for some reason. Must the host. You should try invisionfree forums. I used that for mine, but the forum died.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 20:21:50

At 10/22/04 05:56 PM, -Blitz- wrote: Heh. Yeah I think it's down for some reason. Must the host. You should try invisionfree forums. I used that for mine, but the forum died.

I think that if this dosent get cleared up in a few days i'll sign up a proboard account. But i dont think that will be necessary. I'm sure that Decoy-Octopus will have them up and running in no time.

Question: What demonation are you guys?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 20:36:33

Well, I used to have a proboards. It's not too good. I really like invisionfree. It's good for many reasons. Plus you can customize the way the forum looks. You can use the preset stuff, or make your buttons for stuff, banner, and such. What do you mean demonation?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 20:43:09

At 10/22/04 08:36 PM, -Blitz- wrote: Well, I used to have a proboards. It's not too good. I really like invisionfree. It's good for many reasons. Plus you can customize the way the forum looks. You can use the preset stuff, or make your buttons for stuff, banner, and such.

The only reason i said proboard is because i have worked with them before. I do agree with you though, they arnt that good.

What do you mean demonation?

My mistake I misspelled it i meant demonination (i think thats how you spell it). I mean like are you Catholic, baptist, etc...

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 20:45:37

At 10/22/04 08:43 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:
At 10/22/04 08:36 PM, -Blitz- wrote:
What do you mean demonation?
My mistake I misspelled it i meant demonination (i think thats how you spell it). I mean like are you Catholic, baptist, etc...

Oh. I'm Byzantine Catholic.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 20:48:19

At 10/22/04 08:45 PM, -Blitz- wrote: Oh. I'm Byzantine Catholic.

So that means you live in the constaninople region? (Sorry if thats not right, my geo is very bad)

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 20:51:32

At 10/22/04 08:48 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: So that means you live in the constaninople region? (Sorry if thats not right, my geo is very bad)

Not at all. lol. I live in Canada. I'm Byzantine because part of my family is Ukrainian. We're pretty much the same as Roman Catholic, just a few minor differences. One of which is how the church is built, the santuary must face east. What are you DC?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 20:58:10

This is a good club, But I'm mostly good at the book of Revelation and Leviticus, I don't make quotes from it, but I give good advice to those who need it.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 21:04:44

ih im glad to see sum christians on ng

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 21:45:41

At 10/22/04 09:04 PM, pen1 wrote: ih im glad to see sum christians on ng

Would you like to join the church? Is so, don't forget to join the forum. The link is on page 5 I think.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 21:53:30

At 10/22/04 04:55 PM, Joic wrote: And why is beeing a satanist unlogical...huh tell me that?

Worshipping Satan will gain you nothing except more suffering. If you worship Satan you will most likely go to Hell when you die, and the suffering that you will have to endure in Hell is far worse than anything that you could possibly experience here in this life.

Think about it. Is it really worth suffering un-imaginable pain and torment in Hell for the rest of eternity?

If you renew your faith in God and worship God again you can avoid eternal suffering in Hell.

What makes you so sure that a dillhole like God actually looks over a pethetic lifeform as us?

God made all lifeforms because God wanted to have people to keep Him company. Ever since God created humans He has given us signs that He is always looking over us and loves us. In a way, all of us are God's children.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 22:46:27

At 10/22/04 08:58 PM, Angel_Ramiel wrote: This is a good club, But I'm mostly good at the book of Revelation and Leviticus, I don't make quotes from it, but I give good advice to those who need it.

We are to birds of a feather. I also take most of my sermons from Rev. Those stories always intrest me the most.

ih im glad to see sum christians on ng

Well your welcome to join us. If you would prefer not to, feel free to come in and ask questions whenever you have one.

don't forget to join the forum. The link is on page 5 I think.

Its also in my sig. But i think the fourms are acting up right now.

What are you DC?

I'm episcapalen (sorry for the terrible spelling). Were prodistent, but the brance that is closest to Catholic.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 22:52:22

At 10/22/04 10:46 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: I'm episcapalen (sorry for the terrible spelling). Were prodistent, but the brance that is closest to Catholic.

That's cool. What are some differences between Prodistant and Roman Cathlic? Do you know why people of different religions cross themselves differently? BTW, I love your sermons. They're really interesting.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 22:57:55

At 10/22/04 10:52 PM, -Blitz- wrote: That's cool. What are some differences between Prodistant and Roman Cathlic?

Roman Catholic I'm not real clear on what they do. But i can still give you some differences (correct me if i'm wrong)

C-Pray to a Saint, P dont
C- confess to a preacher, P dont
C- Belive in annullment, P belive in divorse

Do you know why people of different religions cross themselves differently?

No i didnt. Can you give me some examples?

BTW, I love your sermons. They're really interesting.

Thanks dude, that means alot.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:04:05

At 10/22/04 10:57 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: Roman Catholic I'm not real clear on what they do. But i can still give you some differences (correct me if i'm wrong)

C-Pray to a Saint, P dont
C- confess to a preacher, P dont
C- Belive in annullment, P belive in divorse

So, who do you confess to? Do you have to go to a priest for a confession? Confession's cool. You feel all light, and clean, and heppy.

Do you know why people of different religions cross themselves differently?
No i didnt. Can you give me some examples?

Byxantine Catholic put the thumb and first two fingers together (make a cross) and from forehead to heart (or chest), to right shoulder, then to the left shoulder. And that's repeated three times. Roman Catholics go like this: whole hand start at forehead, to heart, left shoulder, then right shoulder. And they only do that once.

Thanks dude, that means alot.

Keep preachin' in God's world!

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:18:54

At 10/22/04 11:04 PM, -Blitz- wrote: So, who do you confess to? Do you have to go to a priest for a confession? Confession's cool. You feel all light, and clean, and heppy.

We confess to God. During our service we pause for about 10 min. and confess to the Lord

Byxantine Catholic put the thumb and first two fingers together (make a cross) and from forehead to heart (or chest), to right shoulder, then to the left shoulder. And that's repeated three times. Roman Catholics go like this: whole hand start at forehead, to heart, left shoulder, then right shoulder. And they only do that once.

We do the same thin that the Catholics do (my branch does)

Keep preachin' in God's world!

Always

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:24:23

None of you know as much about Christianity as I do.

Hell, me and my friend even semi-converted a family of Muslims to Christianity.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:28:09

At 10/22/04 11:24 PM, -Andrew- wrote: None of you know as much about Christianity as I do.

I doubt that, and even if you do is it really a contest? No matter how much you know, as long as you accept Him you'll get to heaven.

Hell, me and my friend even semi-converted a family of Muslims to Christianity.

Good work. If you can convert just one person in your life than you have succeded

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:31:53

At 10/22/04 11:28 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:
I doubt that, and even if you do is it really a contest? No matter how much you know, as long as you accept Him you'll get to heaven.

He who has faith shall see thou in the Kingdom of Heaven.

And no, I was trying ot make it a contest, but more of an opinion, thats all.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:34:07

hey, this looks like a pretty cool place. i am actuelly thinking about rejoining my old baptist church... my mom stopped going... but for other reasons. and besides getting to know the lord better, there is a girl i want to meet. church has the best girls. you know, the ones with morals, not the slutty ones.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:35:54

At 10/22/04 11:31 PM, -Andrew- wrote: He who has faith shall see thou in the Kingdom of Heaven.

True that

And no, I was trying ot make it a contest, but more of an opinion, thats all.

Oh ok. Do you want to join? If you are very knowlageable in the Bible and in God than you would make a good Preacher.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:41:37

At 10/22/04 11:34 PM, DDRManiak wrote: hey, this looks like a pretty cool place.

Thank-you

i am actuelly thinking about rejoining my old baptist church... my mom stopped going... but for other reasons.

Thats a shame that your mom quit going, but great that you want to.

and besides getting to know the lord better, there is a girl i want to meet. church has the best girls. you know, the ones with morals, not the slutty ones.

Nothing wrong with meeting a girl in Church.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:44:36

At 10/22/04 11:35 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:

Oh ok. Do you want to join? If you are very knowlageable in the Bible and in God than you would make a good Preacher.

yeah, sure.

to start it off, how do you feel about the Passion of the Christ?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:45:34

yeah, see my mom used to teach sunday school, and then one year she got transferred to this other class to be an assistant teacher. they had two diferent teaching styles, and the person who had her transferred knew this. So my mom got really mad at the administrator and left. it was a shame.

i would like to join this place. i need to catch up on my studies... in fact, i need to read the bible itself. i had better do that this weekend.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:47:41

At 10/22/04 11:44 PM, -Andrew- wrote:
At 10/22/04 11:35 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:

yeah, sure.

that was the most awsome thing i have ever seen. i loved the message, and it made me slip back into real christianity. i was getting a little comfused, but now im sure of my path. all thanks to that movie.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:50:54

At 10/22/04 11:44 PM, -Andrew- wrote: yeah, sure.

Great

Ahhh I remember that movie, i dont think i'll ever be able to forget it. But i think that it was the best and the worst movie that i have ever seen. The movie's frank desplay of what Christ went through was hard to watch, But it does show how much He suffered for mankind. All in all I think everyone should see it once. Once is enough.

i would like to join this place. i need to catch up on my studies...

Welcome to our Chrch

in fact, i need to read the bible itself. i had better do that this weekend.

If you can ead the Bible in one weekend more power to you man. It tokk me a couple of weeks.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-22 23:52:40

I've never seen it, but I want to. I hear it's really good.... And gory. It looks like the forum is still sdrewy. Too bad.