00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pico Concept Art!

118,086 Views | 609 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2002-12-29 13:10:28

At 11/25/01 07:20 PM, TomFulp wrote: Since Pico went through several redesigns before a final version was decided on for Pico 2, I thought it would be cool to show everyone the different Pico concepts that were under consideration! This will be the official thread for people to discuss Pico's new look.

CHECK OUT THE PICO CONCEPT ART!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2002-12-29 14:58:09

At 11/25/01 07:20 PM, TomFulp wrote: Since Pico went through several redesigns before a final version was decided on for Pico 2, I thought it would be cool to show everyone the different Pico concepts that were under consideration! This will be the official thread for people to discuss Pico's new look.

I'm looking forward to Pico 2. The new Pico is a brilliant step forward and makes Pico 1 look dated. A special tribute should go to Jose Ortis for his work!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-03 01:57:10

Very well done! At first I resented the designs, but I have now come to love them. I can't wait untill the Pico 2 game comes out!!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-07 20:37:26

This Pico fucking rocks! Although the first Pico was reali cool lookin and sort of had that "noone would blame me for doing it" look this Pico has a more thuggish look!! Tom keep the good work up and i hope this game is gonna own all flash games! I hope this game is longer too...
P.S.
if ne1 is interested in joining an online RPG please e-mail me at DMXboy87@hotmail.com it is defintley worth it and it has cool graphix and cool fighting styles that blow Message Board duels off this planet!!(note: we dont have rights to ne games! lol we have no money to be sued for so dont try to and it is not completley finished!)If ne1 is a good rollerblader in Pa email me man make the subject skating bud in Pa and if u r interested in the RPG make the subject "RPG!"
Thank You

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-09 07:09:33

im not too sure, he looks like a faggy, fat kinda denis the menice. i think i like the original one

Maximus Decimus Meridius

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-09 21:05:44

OK yeah the final pico ROCKS! to the beyond

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-09 21:06:51

also ive been waitin forever for the new pico game to come out ahhhhh

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-09 21:08:11

Of course it will be worth it in the end

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-13 14:51:01

the anime pico sucked ass, he's a american kid, not a pokemon nerd! josé's were great! can't wait til' the game!

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-13 20:09:47

Ya, the Pico designs you chose are pretty cool. But how about that older version next time?

Knowledge = Power, |Knowledge| = |Power|, Power => Corruption, |Power| => |Corruption|

Therefore, Knowledge => Corruption, and |Knowledge| => |Corruption|

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-15 17:22:03

That Was Great Drawings. i can actully feel what u must be feeling about what type of pictures u wish to use in the game. and its cool the way it was drawed. it made pico one badass hero. Yup no lie. and it must be hard cracking up some codes for the game to make it run good. and not to be picky but you kno the frist pics jose sent you? well lets just say u can use those for pico 3 lik when his older u kno? but heck its all good and focus on it. but take your time but don't be too lazy. im out. and the bosses, they betta be a challenge. c ya tom. ~Sabre Wolf~

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-15 17:58:23

They are all coolness to me,and i can see why pico needed a new change.Also what would be coolness if Pico had a girlfriend who can show that shes just as good as shooting guns as him!!
P.S. If you need any help on art...just ask me!! I promise im really good my dudes!!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-16 04:52:34

At 11/26/01 11:47 PM, Kocazn wrote: I like you

We like you too...
But anyway, I think I like the adult looking pico the best.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-16 23:08:51

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-17 00:41:57

I liked the 2nd last lot. Who cares if they look grown up :P

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-17 20:18:48

pico pico pico, the new design is great! it suits him i luv it cant wait to see the new whole fantastic pico!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-19 04:55:23

These concepts are very good! I can't wait any longer for Pico 2,i really enjoyed Pico's school. Good work Guys!

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-23 23:25:33

I love all picos!
I am a big fan of pico!
I love pico's school!
That was the game that started it all!

Pico Concept Art!

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-24 17:49:27

The new look pico kicks @$$!
When's pico2 coming out?

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-24 20:01:41

I love the new Pico it looks very good.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-25 09:59:46

Well, here my opinion:

USE THE ORIGINAL!!
USE THE ORIGINAL!!

But at second place is the Jose Ortiz Concept. I like CelShading!!!!

(I'm sorry but my english isnt good)

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-25 10:58:39

Dude...."sweet" this is gonna be da coolest thing on newgrounds(concidering just about evrythign else is total shit I'd have to say it shuld be) dude cant wait till it comes out but... HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE WAIT?!?!?!?

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-25 14:32:59

The new Pico is awsome! I can't wait for Pico 2!!!!!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-26 09:58:52

Fucking sweet m8, cant wait now. I've been reading the "making a game" section so meny tims thro in antisipation. Can u update wiv what the progress is now?

~tit

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-28 01:00:21

i totally dig the teenage looking pico. that would be the obvious choice now considering if he were about 10 in the first, he would be a teenager now.... if you are working on this half as much as i hope you are, i predict this game will be the all time highest ranking entry to the portal for all time. if you arent working on it at all, im sad

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-28 16:27:15

I like the first Pico art submit by Jose Ortiz. I think Pico and the gang look a lot better grown up. Tell him to make Nene look a little sexier.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-29 05:08:04

I liked the original Pico better than the new Pico : (

Fwee! Jet Grind Radio!
Oh yeah, i'm making a game, and I'm gonna put Pico in it(but I have to fit it in, like, 24-bit bmps of tiny tiny pics, like, 10x10 pixels, so he's really ugly) But I'm not gonna put it in public..soo...can I?

OMFG! Girl pico?!

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-29 05:15:11

At 12/26/02 12:33 AM, TytheRipper wrote: Cant wait

Ew! He posted a fucking Neopets pic up!
I actually drew my own little person Pico style next to Pico, but I got bored and made it into a comic and it ended up as Pico shot my person's head off after getting kicked. I guess they don't get along well..heh.

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-29 20:21:04

....Im speechless. I have to say that this game will be awsome when it come out.
Although so far it has begun taking you three years to make it! And I cant wait for three more good job mister Fulp good job!

BBS Signature

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-02 17:43:47

Please Tom, I beg of you to release a FLA. of the pico characters, i need it despretly. Oh and I love the new Pico!! :)