00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pico Concept Art!

118,072 Views | 609 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-04 21:26:10

well i think its great that tom went to other users for their input, but all the people tom went to are well known on newgrounds!?!? i am a pretty good flash artist myself but i cant animate worth crap so i have no submissions. there is alot of talent in the newgrounds artist pool, i suggest some sort of way people like me can become better known throughout the site instead of just Phyco goldfish and that xiaoxiao guy. im trying not to complain but its kind of hard not to when your at the bottom of the foodchain. and i do work hard on my art i just can make it do anything so any of you guys want to challenge me i will bite back when backed into a corner!!(i am also willing to team up with someone that knows how to animate well)

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-04 21:32:48

At 11/26/01 10:11 PM, SHIZNIC wrote:
At 11/26/01 08:57 PM, THECLAW242 wrote: as i recall earlier in the year you mentioned something about updating pico. so sometime before you updated pico, i got bored and drew this little rendition of pico. tell me, is it decent? i know it doesnt compare to oritz's version but would it at least make a good pico?

No way dude, Pico cant have a f*cking mullet.

Do you know what a mullet is? short on top long in back, not all one length, dumbass. I thought it was a pretty good pico.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-04 22:30:43

Do you know what a mullet is? short on top long in back, not all one length, dumbass. I thought it was a pretty good pico.

Fuck off dude. It didnt say it was a bad Pico. I just hate mullets dammit!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-04 23:25:33

ps dude, I know its not a mullet. EXACT MULLET wasnt my point. It looks like one.
But that just shows how easily you jump on peoples shit like the ass hole you are.

The author of the post already POLITELY informed me that it wasnt a mullet. "uhhh thats not a mullet, thats just hair sticken out from the back of his head. why on earth would i give pico a mullet?!?!" -THECLAW242

lastly, quit scrolling through the posts trying to find a little mistake somebody made.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-05 10:26:19

Oh hurrah. This form has degenerated into a discussion on whether or not the picture some guy drew had a mullet. Wonderful. Perhaps someone should say something useful. Of course, I can't think of anything, so I suppose someone else will have to do that. Or maybe Tom should start a new thread.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-05 11:42:40

pico rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-05 11:48:24

I think that this new pico is amazing the artwork is just zing!!!!!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-06 18:23:10

At 11/25/01 07:20 PM, TomFulp wrote: Since Pico went through several redesigns before a final version was decided on for Pico 2, I thought it would be cool to show everyone the different Pico concepts that were under consideration! This will be the official thread for people to discuss Pico's new look.

CHECK OUT THE PICO CONCEPT ART!

Yeah thats al very good and all but there aint much to play on this website anymore can youhurry this up

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-07 17:08:49

I believe that you made a great decision. The first couple looked a little too gay for me. And like you said Pico had to remain looking young
anyways love you always
Jennifer

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-08 02:56:27

At 12/7/01 05:08 PM, YearlyCarisma wrote: I believe that you made a great decision. The first couple looked a little too gay for me. And like you said Pico had to remain looking young
anyways love you always
Jennifer

damn girl u is on hot lookin babe.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-08 04:42:51

At 11/27/01 03:04 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 11/27/01 09:31 AM, Brandon_Dutton wrote: How `bout I make a "Pico(BD style) flash movie and see if ya like it tom, huh.
Give it a shot! :)

-Tom

THANKS FOR REPLYING TO THE STUPID ME WITH THE STUPID SITE!!!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-08 06:05:03

Zeebarf`s design was the cutest there!!! It was the small chubby one!! I`ll see if I can make a design.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-09 00:17:08

At 11/25/01 07:20 PM, TomFulp wrote: Since Pico went through several redesigns before a final version was decided on for Pico 2, I thought it would be cool to show everyone the different Pico concepts that were under consideration! This will be the official thread for people to discuss Pico's new look.

CHECK OUT THE PICO CONCEPT ART!

You obviously hate my flash stuff and I have even tried to redesign Pico in video game style. Well to help in all ways that I can, I`ll share this mp3 player, a gift to pico 2 from me.

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-09 00:21:55

At 12/8/01 02:56 AM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 12/7/01 05:08 PM, YearlyCarisma wrote: I believe that you made a great decision. The first couple looked a little too gay for me. And like you said Pico had to remain looking young
anyways love you always
Jennifer
damn girl u is on hot lookin babe.

THAT PIC IS U.G.L.Y ARE YOU CRAZY!!! BITCH

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-09 09:16:39

At 12/9/01 12:21 AM, -BrandonDutton- wrote:

oh i hope like motha fuckin hell u ain't talkin to me you stupid named bitch. boy i'd drop kick u in the mouth so fuckin hard u'd have to brush you teeth thru ur ass. boy'd i fucked u up. don't talk shit to me

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-09 18:19:54

At 12/9/01 09:16 AM, DUDE4U wrote:

oh i hope like motha fuckin hell u ain't talkin to me you stupid named bitch. boy i'd drop kick u in the mouth so fuckin hard u'd have to brush you teeth thru ur ass. boy'd i fucked u up. don't talk shit to me

Dude is right gay bitch.

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-11 22:37:39

At 12/9/01 06:19 PM, SHIZNIC wrote:
Dude is right gay bitch.

who u talkin to??????

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-13 08:55:19

that is wild artwork, all the different styles rock jose oritz and zee barfs rocked they have talent, the calvin and hobbes style is nostalgic and will do well in pico 2 you should should have a calvin and hobbes crossover like hobbes givin fda to a roast turkey or something

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-15 00:47:20

this is gonna be hella cool when it comes out i hope one day i can animate as good as you tom as soon as i get a scanner ill show you some of my ideas for characters.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-15 11:32:38

so brandon i see that ur gonna join the blam club. as vice president and the president agrees with me on this one. if anybody and i'm talking about u. if anybody(from the blam club) yells at another person from the blam club then that person will be takin off the roster. i need for you to understand that.

P.S.- i know that pic ain't good lookin i was tryin to make her feel better. damn you need to learn a thing or 2 about makin people feel better

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-17 13:07:29

At 12/15/01 11:32 AM, DUDE4U wrote: P.S.- i know that pic ain't good lookin i was tryin to make her feel better. damn you need to learn a thing or 2 about makin people feel better

Some people just don't know how to dealwith that!

-Anyway i'm in greedy need of two thing these times: i want a real babe and some new Pico II previews!!! ^_^

P.S.: Can someone can at least realize one of my dream ? :'( - I mean for the previews, because for the other babe thing i can do it on my own ^_^ hey eyh! -

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-17 21:44:23

At 12/17/01 01:07 PM, Fultos wrote:
Some people just don't know how to dealwith that!

-Anyway i'm in greedy need of two thing these times: i want a real babe and some new Pico II previews!!! ^_^

P.S.: Can someone can at least realize one of my dream ? :'( - I mean for the previews, because for the other babe thing i can do it on my own ^_^ hey eyh! -

i'm so sorry i can't give ya either one.

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-20 16:41:18

Anyway it stay a sugestion because after all your are the real master in Flash!

Teach me master Teach me! ^_^

are you calling me a master???????? or tom fulp i thank you for responding the only problem is i dont have flash so i couldn't teach you that is if you are talking to me and not tom fulp

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-21 20:19:46

Well, Hi again,

I have been doing other stuff at my site, it is still under fixing. I have also been trying some new flash ideas out. I don`t know much about making games, I thought of a Pico concept GAME!. With my concept artwork, story and animation. I should soon put together a preview page, that`s when I think up a good story. I even had my concept as my sites "Pic Of The Day" I`ll leave you with My concept.

Peace!(of ass)

-superBD21-

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2001-12-29 08:18:06

At 12/15/01 11:32 AM, DUDE4U wrote:

so brandon i see that ur gonna join the blam club. as vice president and the president agrees with me on this one. if anybody and i'm talking about u. if anybody(from the blam club) yells at another person from the blam club then that person will be takin off the roster. i need for you to understand that.

P.S.- i know that pic ain't good lookin i was tryin to make her feel better. damn you need to learn a thing or 2 about makin people feel better

Oh, is that why you said that, i`m sorry...

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2002-01-05 00:53:06

KICK ASS ART!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2002-01-06 00:36:20

At 12/29/01 08:18 AM, -superBD21- wrote:

Oh, is that why you said that, i`m sorry...

Fuck off dumbass

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2002-01-13 22:06:01

At 11/26/01 11:23 PM, NeOStar wrote: All those ideas were gay!
I liked the original Pico that Tom made back in 1999!

how can a drawing be homosexual? i don't get it...

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2002-01-17 22:58:08

I really liked the last one but the anime one was just ummm.... kinda not too good not too bad just that the eyes were a bit out of shape..... i kinda liked the more teenage style still like u said, it was a bit too old for pico's age

Pico Concept Art!

Response to Pico Concept Art! 2002-01-27 19:26:34

Really I think they're all wonderful, besides the anime Pico. But, If you really need my opinion, I sugest that ya use the old Pico (unless this is a few years later...)

... What? You were expecting more?