00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...?

808 Views | 17 Replies

Kind of like a rewritten version of the Matrix: Revolutions, only Zion's actually underneath this large network of giant wooden support beams keeping the surface of Earth up. And Neo and Trinity spend time with their families on Christmas before the machines get to Zion in the Matrix. And something goes wonky with the Machines, involving Agent Smith, leading to several misguided humans to try and launch attacks on the machines on the surface with amphibious ships, that are destroyed by Sentinels the instant the whole thing with Smith is worked out, for a little while anyway. Trinity still dies or at least appears to, only while Neo (who is blind) is hooked into the Matrix on their ship and is yanked back when said ship crashes. Neo still meets the Machine "God" (who looks like a gigantic grey Tonka toy) and still offers to go into the Matrix to defeat Smith for the Machines. The Machines agree because that is what Neo was designed to do, and Neo asks how do they know that?

The Machines created a program within the Matrix to counter the One anomaly and try to balance the system, like balancing an equation. This program was only activated when the One did the unthinkable and chose the door Neo chose. Neo is not "The One", but merely part of an equation called "The One", an equation to balance the Matrix. This program was never intended to be released, but it was when Neo left the Architect. Neo is now both side of the equation, to bring balance to the Matrix when he himself destabilized it (this part made my head hurt).

The Machines provide Neo with enhanced digital armor and a digital cyborg tiger to help him out, and he and Smith and the tiger have this massive free for all battle with the humans in the power pods glowing several different colors before it's over, ending with one of the Smiths and Neo destroying the Oracle-Smith, as this Smith was the boss Smith until the Oracle-Smith was born. Zion survives by faking the Machines out with a transmission from a captured Sentinel that they've already been destroyed, before the result of Neo and Smith's battle (the Machines all short-circuiting) takes place.

And then the dream ends. Weird, huh? Thoughts?

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 01:35:38

I really can't tell if you're joking here. Because that really is worse than the way the matrix ended for real, and I didn't think it was possible

BBS Signature

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 01:40:09

At 10/8/04 01:35 AM, Afro_Ninja wrote: I really can't tell if you're joking here. Because that really is worse than the way the matrix ended for real, and I didn't think it was possible

(looks it over) Yeah, probably...

Just a random thought... Go randomness!

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 01:40:10

niether did i and any ending exept the movies and yours would have been better.

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 01:42:46

^__^ Indeed...

Hm... Anyone have any ideas for a better way to end the Matrix Trilogy? Random thoughts...

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 01:47:44

At 10/8/04 01:42 AM, AndrewJTalon wrote: ^__^ Indeed...

Hm... Anyone have any ideas for a better way to end the Matrix Trilogy? Random thoughts...

yeah, go back in time and kill the wachowskis before they could produce part 3

BBS Signature

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 01:47:46

A janitor unplugs the Matrix so that he can watch the big game on a little tv he has on his cleaning cart.

The end.

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 01:51:02

Pretty much any way to end it would be better then how it really ended

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 01:56:55

The Matrix isnt finished, if u had researched it, ud know the the game "The Matrix Online" is a continuation of the series in which us the ppl control the future of the matrix series, and an added bonus that i found out, those at the top of the game, even get to be in little movies with the stars, pretty cool huh?

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 02:07:51

At 10/8/04 01:56 AM, westtig wrote: The Matrix isnt finished, if u had researched it, ud know the the game "The Matrix Online" is a continuation of the series in which us the ppl control the future of the matrix series, and an added bonus that i found out, those at the top of the game, even get to be in little movies with the stars, pretty cool huh?

so in other words

"we realize our movie sucked so we're continuing them online in hopes of somewhat salvaging our completely fucked credibility"

oh ok, makes sense

BBS Signature

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 02:12:17

At 10/8/04 01:47 AM, ben_dont_jump wrote:

A janitor unplugs the Matrix so that he can watch the big game on a little tv he has on his cleaning cart.

The end.

that was lol! imagine big fat janator unplugs the matrix to watch a lakers game. then the movie just edns

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 02:54:33

THAT would have been evil...

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 03:29:20

a huge nuclear explosion that destroys the earth.

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 04:19:52

Mifune,Neo,Trinity survives Mifune rocks when he was on the APU

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 05:47:20

They should have ended the Gaytrix with another random Zion party.... oh, with a sex-scene between Neo and Trinity. Yeah, that'd be such a good ending... O_o

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 05:59:55

I think they should have ended the matrix un explained, therefore causing you to think about it, and somtimes you could create a hypothesis about what will happpen and discuss it with your friends...i like it when movies do that. I just think that matrix 3 completely sucked, 2 was ok <(becuase of Burly Brawl and the musem of weapons fight scene) the first one was really good!

peace,

Almighty Hans

BBS Signature

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 06:03:14

A better way to end the matrix?

Uh...how bout not fucking making the second and 3rd movies?

Seriously, they should have named it;
"Neo's relationship problems"

Response to A Better wAy To End The mAtrix...? 2004-10-08 06:06:02

At 10/8/04 06:03 AM, Azurewrathhal wrote: Uh...how bout not fucking making the second and 3rd movies?

Seriously, they should have named it;
"Neo's relationship problems"

lol I agree. Am I the ONLY person who thought the first Matrix had the PERFECT ending?? There wasn't any questions that needed to be answered - Neo was free, and ready to take on the machines. His new-found powers were shown with him flying off and the cool exit-music playing. And it left us with a climax, still leaving the possibility for us to think about what happens next, but we didn't need to be shown it!

I'd rather have the question "did Neo beat the machines or didn't he?" than the question "whoa, I wonder who else thought the Matrix was a pile of shit?". The first - excellent. The rest - god-awful.