00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

456,228 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 18:39:21

Just a few i put together but you boys should know the basics ^_^

1) Be nice and polite on the first date.

2) Open the door for the girl

3) Dutch is good but if the male pays for the meal she will be impressed.

4) Dress nice (Depends on the place)

5) A rose is a nice gift for a first date.

6) Give her nice comments.

7) Movies are a great first date

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 20:03:53

At 10/3/04 06:39 PM, Lacie wrote: Just a few i put together but you boys should know the basics ^_^

1) Be nice and polite on the first date.

not quite, be Nice to her yes, but be bold and outgoing. Dont hold back, Dont be shy.

2) Open the door for the girl

Ok, i know you all like to avoid being traditionalists, but a man should treat a girl like a lady. Do all sorts of overly propper things like this, and try to be a little romantic, as long as you dont come off being tottaly full of shit.

3) Dutch is good but if the male pays for the meal she will be impressed.

No. No. No. No. No. Almost. Dutch dates are never good. Dont be a cheap ass. spare no expence. Relationships make Cars look like handbags when it comes to costly. Girls take trime and money. Lots of both. In anycase, as a man, you should pay for everything, even if it means you had to mow a few extra lawns. If the girl plays it off like she doesnt want you to its because A, its a test or B she feels like she'll owe you something and that you'll hold it over her head.

4) Dress nice (Depends on the place)

dont dress too nice, it will be intimidating if you come in a suit and tie. Dress like you spent alot of tim,e looking in the closet for what to wear.

5) A rose is a nice gift for a first date.

A rose might be over the top. you dont want to start with the presents yet. you could realy fuck yourself that way, because everygift must be better than the previous until marrige, Belive me, i had a nearly 3 year relationship. I went all out on 3 month. and on 6 month i had to double it. On a year i had to do twice that, and on 2 years i was like < how can i keep this gift under 600 bucks?

6) Give her nice comments.

Give her complements yes, but be a lil snotty, because girls like to think you changed a little just for them.

7) Movies are a great first date

No, although i have had many movie first dates that became long make out sessions where very little of the movie was actualy watched... including the first date that developed into my super long relationship, i would say a better first date would involve being somewhere where you can talk and get to know eachother better. the more creative the better. If its crowded where you plan to go, make reservations.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 20:09:30

Why thank you ArtistJ for some good views from a guy.

I did like most of what ou had to say ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 21:16:32

At 10/3/04 06:25 PM, Lord_Drahzar77 wrote: Alright well since you guys need jobs and iv got something on my mind, heres my question i need you guys to answer for me, being experts at this and all...
Iv got a friend who is female but she lives in Oregon and i live in Kansas, We tried long distance but im not very good at it. Now i might get a job and she wants me to come visit for Christmass Break. I like her a lot and stuff but how much will it hurt to get back home and leave her ya kno. So my question is should i just remain friends or should i try a long distance thing again after Christmas break? Thanks guys....and gals....

Well to answer your question I need some more info. What were your problems with long distance and how much work are you willing to do? If you really want to be with her I can advice you on the whole long distance thing but I need you to answer my two questions b4 I take this further.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 21:18:38

Yo lacie I put advice for some one up, but want your take on it.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 21:35:34

At 10/3/04 06:25 PM, Lord_Drahzar77 wrote: Alright well since you guys need jobs and iv got something on my mind, heres my question i need you guys to answer for me, being experts at this and all...

Well i would say see her if you can, and while it might hurt to leave you can always visit again, dont lose contact always write, e-mail, and most of all phone, if this is the girl you care for i would try my all to see what might be.

Hope that helps ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 21:39:08

At 10/3/04 09:35 PM, Lacie wrote:
Well i would say see her if you can, and while it might hurt to leave you can always visit again, dont lose contact always write, e-mail, and most of all phone, if this is the girl you care for i would try my all to see what might be.

Hope that helps ^_^

Good one Lacie! That is very well put.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 08:15:03

Well the list of tips will be put out later today people but we are here for all who need relationship advice

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 10:54:36

Well here it is folks the list:
DATEING TIPS AND RULES:

1) Be nice but dont be too shy.(remember you must give more than one word answers to questions)
2)Treat the girl like a lady. Open doors, help hre with hercoat, ect,
3)The guy shpuld pay for most of the date but let the girl chip in if she insists.
4) Take the time to make yourself look good but dont over dress.
5)Small gifts are nice on dates but remember two rules: 1. Not on the first date, 2. the key word is SMALL don't over do yourself.
6)Little things count so give complements.(Ladies guys like to hear we look good just as much as you do)
7)The first date should be some where you can talk and get to know each other.(and please be creative)
8)Don't be late.(if you are be honest about why)
9)Remember to LISTEN to your date.(you could miss something big if you don't)
10)NEVER say more then a polite'hi, how are you?" if you bump into an ex on a date(this is not the time to get into the summer you went rafting togeather)
11.If you have to,write down important events.EX: First kiss,first hand hold,ect.
12)Watch out for bad first date foods.(list will come out soon)
13)NEVER push faster than your date wants to take things.
14)Try to get along with your dates friends if you run into them.
15)ALWAYS be polite to your dates parents.
16)Walk your date to thier door at the endof the night.
17)When you pick your date up take the time to go in and say hi to thier parents.(unless your date gives you a reason you can't.)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 11:00:33

Oh and a big thanks to:
Lacie:co-leader of the relationship crew
and
ArtistJ
for all thier help with this list^_^
TigerDemon:Creator and co-leader of th relationship crew

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 13:24:59

Ok people is there any one in need of advice today> Or do you have any dateing tips I can add to the list?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 13:40:43

Yeah - don't be too pushy on the first date - if she doesn't want to do anything then leave it at that and wait

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 13:49:26

Hello tiger demon any new advice for today.

I saw the list it looks very good nice job.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 13:53:06

This is for Lacie,
I have two questions for you: 1. My little sisters BF is telling her she cannot be friends with any of her exbf any way she knows I run this crew with you and wanted your opinion and 2. I feel like we should be able to talk off newgrounds about rules activites and soforth for this crew off of newgrounds. My email is daniellazzara007@yahoo.com and my aim is soulreaper1123 so you can email me or im me if you are ok with this idea. Any way get back to me as soon as you have time
TigerDemon

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 14:02:15

At 10/4/04 01:53 PM, TigerDemon wrote: This is for Lacie,
I have two questions for you:

OK do you want me to post what i think about your sisters bf here or via e-mail?

And just e-mail anytime at zandier@gmail.com which is also my MSn i dont have aim.

I am having problems with my msn right now so i will check on it later.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 14:05:52

Post it here that way maybe other people will give opinions too. Then she can see what her options are. Also I will email you ASAP.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 14:20:54

At 10/4/04 01:53 PM, TigerDemon wrote: This is for Lacie,
I have two questions for you: 1. My little sisters BF is telling her she cannot be friends with any of her exbf any way she knows I run this crew with you and wanted your opinion and 2. I feel like we should be able to talk off newgrounds about rules activites and soforth for this crew off of newgrounds. My email is daniellazzara007@yahoo.com and my aim is soulreaper1123 so you can email me or im me if you are ok with this idea. Any way get back to me as soon as you have time
TigerDemon

I think its unfair for any bf to tell his gf to stop seeing any guy that she might be friends with even if that guy is an ex Bf.

because some ex-BF's are better friends then most.

he may just have a problem about losing her to another guy.

and if she lets him have his way with this situation he may want more things to go his way later, like no male friends i have seen that alot in guys and to me it just seems wrong, but this is just the opinion from one girls mind.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 14:27:08

At 10/4/04 02:20 PM, Lacie wrote: I think its unfair for any bf to tell his gf to stop seeing any guy that she might be friends with even if that guy is an ex Bf.

because some ex-BF's are better friends then most.

he may just have a problem about losing her to another guy.

and if she lets him have his way with this situation he may want more things to go his way later, like no male friends i have seen that alot in guys and to me it just seems wrong, but this is just the opinion from one girls mind.

Well Lacie I happen to agree with you 100% and have told my sister the same thing. Thank you for your input and I have sent you an email let me know if ya get it.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 15:01:41

At 10/4/04 02:27 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well Lacie I happen to agree with you 100% and have told my sister the same thing. Thank you for your input and I have sent you an email let me know if ya get it.

I am on my msn now for a short time so wake up LOL

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 15:08:02

Well Lacie I await your email. Any way there has been nothing all day and i wonder if people are too shy to post here?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 15:35:41

At 10/4/04 03:08 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well Lacie I await your email. Any way there has been nothing all day and i wonder if people are too shy to post here?

Yes i think they are.

Its ok i suggest dont give up on it untill there is no hope LOL

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 15:37:44

At 10/4/04 03:35 PM, Lacie wrote:
At 10/4/04 03:08 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well Lacie I await your email. Any way there has been nothing all day and i wonder if people are too shy to post here?
Yes i think they are.

Its ok i suggest dont give up on it untill there is no hope LOL

I wont give up so long as you are here to help.lol your kinda like a super hero lmao. Dont mind me I just had a pack of pixe stix and am hyper.lol

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-04 20:16:57

At 10/3/04 02:41 PM, The_Real_Deal wrote: ok then lets put your combined relationship skills to the test.

There is a girl at my school who I like and I think she may like me. is there anyway I can find out if she does like me so I dont embarrass myself if she doesnt?

Have to say I agree with tiger demon's advice. My best friend's boyf told her this guy at school liked me, and obviously, being a friend she told me. I kinda knew this guy but never thought he'd go for me. When I knew he fancied me, I began flirting with him. We've been together 4.5 years now and are getting married next year.

By working through *good* friends- especilly those mutual to both parties- you can "test the water". If it turns out she doesn't feel the same way, you can pretend it was a misunderstanding between friends and can hopefully continue your friendship (if you want to do that!). I hope it works out for you!

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-05 00:04:26

At 10/4/04 10:12 PM, Mastermind4life wrote: why do it look like evrybodys givin advice fer guys gettin girls but not fer girls gettin guys? mmmmmmmm

Well no girls have asked but if they do I will help them just the same.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-05 00:14:01

Lacie: I two friends with two dufferent problems. Tigger24 has a girl that he isnt sure what is going on, and has been getting mixed signals. He has deep feelings for her and doesnt know what to do. because he is my best friend and he confides in me. We are going on a road trip to where she has moved and becuz I am to close to a situation I dont kno what to tell him. What would your take on this b?

I have another friend Sith Hanz. He wants to get back with his first love, but he is having trouble communicating with her. Bcuz he is still nervous in his actions around her. What tips or advice do u have for him?

Thanks much
TigerDemon

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-05 15:23:40

At 10/4/04 03:37 PM, TigerDemon wrote: I wont give up so long as you are here to help.lol your kinda like a super hero lmao. Dont mind me I just had a pack of pixe stix and am hyper.lol

Its ok i am here now LOL

I think i may have found some new clients haha clients.

I will let you know how things go ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-05 15:34:42

At 10/4/04 10:54 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well here it is folks the list:
DATEING TIPS AND RULES:

wow.....those are gonna come in handy.........wonder why this sort of thread hasnt been done before:\

anyways. this isnt actually about me but my mate. He is gay and really likes a guy were both friends with and wants to ask him out etc. even though the guy aint gay as far as I know. If he does ask him out then theres gonna be hell casue its gonna spread round school like wildfire that my mate is gay and he aint gonna want that so i was wondering if you could come up with some reasons I could tell my mate NOT to ask the guy out.....not exactly your traditional questionfor this sort of thing but I dont wanna end up seeing my mate get hurt by the dickheads at my school

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-05 15:42:43

At 10/5/04 03:34 PM, Frozen_Fox wrote: wow.....those are gonna come in handy.........wonder why this sort of thread hasnt been done before:\

Well i dont know how i could help but this is a new type of help to give.

if the guy is not gay maybe its better to look for another interest because you may just be asking for trouble from him and maybe his budies, and we wouldnt want to see your mate get hurt.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-05 15:47:18

At 10/5/04 03:42 PM, Lacie wrote:
At 10/5/04 03:34 PM, Frozen_Fox wrote: wow.....those are gonna come in handy.........wonder why this sort of thread hasnt been done before:\
Well i dont know how i could help but this is a new type of help to give.

if the guy is not gay maybe its better to look for another interest because you may just be asking for trouble from him and maybe his budies, and we wouldnt want to see your mate get hurt.

lol I did say it weren't quite normal traditional advice. thanks Ive been trying to tell my mate that it aint gonna do any good him asking him out but he wont listen :sigh: but anyway thanks lacie I hope this thread keeps on going should prove to be useful to a number of people.......but for some reason i get the feeling eventually you will end up with a load of N00bs asking questions like " whats the best way I can get this girl at my school to have sex with me even though we aint going out."

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-05 16:06:48

At 10/5/04 03:34 PM, Frozen_Fox wrote:
At 10/4/04 10:54 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well here it is folks the list:
DATEING TIPS AND RULES:
wow.....those are gonna come in handy.........wonder why this sort of thread hasnt been done before:\

anyways. this isnt actually about me but my mate. He is gay and really likes a guy were both friends with and wants to ask him out etc. even though the guy aint gay as far as I know. If he does ask him out then theres gonna be hell casue its gonna spread round school like wildfire that my mate is gay and he aint gonna want that so i was wondering if you could come up with some reasons I could tell my mate NOT to ask the guy out.....not exactly your traditional questionfor this sort of thing but I dont wanna end up seeing my mate get hurt by the dickheads at my school

My school has one of the largest homosexual populations around. I have simmilar situations floating around my dorm lately. I think the best idea is that you tell your gay friend that the straight man he has a man crush on is probabaly not going to take it well, and by hitting on him, he will inevitably "out" himself.

There are lots of factors around "comming out", and coping with homosexuality is definately one of the most difficult things a young person can face and have to cope with. I cant tell him when its appropriate to "come out", but there will be hardship involved. Im assumeing he's still young.. like 16, and there are lots of factors surrounding his potential coming out. I honestly recomend he wait until graduation to expose this sexual prefrence, because it will be easier when he's older, and his peers will be less ignorant to it then. I know thats rough advice, but i realy recomend your gay friend withold his sexual frustration and only open up to those who have already come out.

Furthermore, ive been to few gay youth groups, and i would recomend he find one in his area.

BBS Signature