00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

456,353 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-22 18:43:56

Well, my bad. I guess everything that happened the other day, didn't really happen. Andy just feel asleep next to Sarah and they had seperate blankets and her sister was just telling me shit to get drama started. I trust Sarah. I doubt she'd lie to me.
Also, I might be a dad, but I'm not for certain...

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-23 03:13:13

At 12/22/08 06:43 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: Well, my bad. I guess everything that happened the other day, didn't really happen. Andy just feel asleep next to Sarah and they had seperate blankets and her sister was just telling me shit to get drama started. I trust Sarah. I doubt she'd lie to me.

I hate people like that.

Also, I might be a dad, but I'm not for certain...

About to become one or are one already? Both suck on your age if you ask me, but I doubt it's not your own fault, right?

"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-23 17:40:51

Haiii gais :D

Im a little excited, well it is christmas after all so, merry christmas lol well Im Muslim so Im not really excited about christmas :P

I was speaking to one of my friends today and she told me that the girl I like doesnt actually have a boyfriend at the moment, BUT she only goes for guys who are in the same culture as her which suck for me since im not :(

SOOOO again im stuck >_<

Well anyway im going back to your eye contact advice and im gonna stop ignoreing her completely, but what else do I do O_O?

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-23 18:12:35

At 12/23/08 03:13 AM, Vincoid wrote: I hate people like that.

Yeah. I fuckin' hate her. She told Sarah's mom shit that I didn't want her to know. So fuck her.

About to become one or are one already? Both suck on your age if you ask me, but I doubt it's not your own fault, right?

I'm not entirely sure. I think I got Sarah pregnant though. Not positive, but... shit... signs are kinda there. All that's left is to get a test done.

At 12/23/08 05:40 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote: Haiii gais :D

What's up, buddy?

Im a little excited, well it is christmas after all so, merry christmas lol well Im Muslim so Im not really excited about christmas :P

To each their own. Right on.

I was speaking to one of my friends today and she told me that the girl I like doesnt actually have a boyfriend at the moment, BUT she only goes for guys who are in the same culture as her which suck for me since im not :(

Just cuz that's said, don't mean it's true. Honestly, maybe you could be the guy to make this 'myth' false. But hey, do as you please, brah'.

SOOOO again im stuck >_<

Shall I get the butter?

Well anyway im going back to your eye contact advice and im gonna stop ignoreing her completely, but what else do I do O_O?

Small talk. That's a major thing, man. You want to find a commonality, but again, talk about yourself at the same time. Shit man. Just be creative, brah'.

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-24 06:05:18

At 12/23/08 05:40 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote: Well anyway im going back to your eye contact advice and im gonna stop ignoreing her completely, but what else do I do O_O?

You do realize you've just said she doesn't go for guys like you? What am I or you supposed to do about her preference (besides becoming really really attractive, something that won't happen in the blink of an eye, especially if you focus on one single girl and care too much about her).

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-24 06:07:12

At 12/23/08 06:12 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: I'm not entirely sure. I think I got Sarah pregnant though. Not positive, but... shit... signs are kinda there. All that's left is to get a test done.

In short, you don't know anything yet...

What kind of signs, according to you, are there other than a test?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-24 06:57:29

Is she/are you needy?
Long distance can work if you can stand to be away from each other a lot.
No trolling to say that if not, there's always friends with benefits, but a relationship is hard when you need each other as much as possible.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-24 12:03:07

At 12/24/08 06:57 AM, RubberTrucky wrote: Is she/are you needy?
Long distance can work if you can stand to be away from each other a lot.
No trolling to say that if not, there's always friends with benefits, but a relationship is hard when you need each other as much as possible.

Who are you talking to?

Seriously, lay back on the pipe my man...

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-24 13:24:34

Any advice on saying/when to say "I love you"?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-24 13:54:09

At 12/24/08 01:24 PM, Knorpfdog wrote: Any advice on saying/when to say "I love you"?

When it's true.

Though not to early in the relationship, or when you feel pressured to say it. Whenever a girl tells me she loves me, I answer with a range of things like: "Me too" and "I know". Only when I've been in a relationship with a girl for a while and I feel a strong feeling of love, I say it to her.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-24 18:26:29

At 12/24/08 01:24 PM, Knorpfdog wrote: Any advice on saying/when to say "I love you"?

I don't think love really exist, dude. I think you'll know when you love someone, when you see a sign. I can't explain what the sign is, because I haven't truly hit it, yet. So, dude... you'll just know. You can't ask for it, because it's job is not to come on your command, but to come when you feel it. As confusing as this may sound, this is just my opinion...

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-25 08:45:37

I know you said before that saying "just friends" or "only friends" made a difference.

What about "if and when" VS. "when and if"?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-25 14:31:24

At 12/25/08 08:45 AM, PhoenixTails wrote: I know you said before that saying "just friends" or "only friends" made a difference.

What about "if and when" VS. "when and if"?

In what context exactly?

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-25 14:52:03

At 12/25/08 02:31 PM, Vincoid wrote: In what context exactly?

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

One of my GF's friends asked her about how far me and her had gone. I asked her and she said "when and if we do anything I wouldn't tell her anyways."

Merry Xmas.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-25 17:31:12

At 12/25/08 02:52 PM, PhoenixTails wrote: One of my GF's friends asked her about how far me and her had gone. I asked her and she said "when and if we do anything I wouldn't tell her anyways."

Merry Xmas.

I see, well, that means exactly nothing. You asking what it means, means more than your question. Don;t worry about, you don't have to know everything.

Look at it this way, wether something happens and when, it all depends on you. Shit, if you do things right, I doubt she won't tell her friend(s).

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-25 18:11:41

At 12/25/08 05:31 PM, Vincoid wrote: Look at it this way, wether something happens and when, it all depends on you. Shit, if you do things right, I doubt she won't tell her friend(s).

Oh, I already know something will happen, but I still don't think she will tell her friends. She is very modest about those things. I think. She is a virgin. We have discussed this before and she is willing to do anything up to sex, but doesn't want sex because she is afraid of getting pregnant. I'm certain that under the right circumstances sex would come too.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-26 13:47:54

At 12/25/08 06:11 PM, PhoenixTails wrote: Oh, I already know something will happen, but I still don't think she will tell her friends. She is very modest about those things. I think. She is a virgin. We have discussed this before and she is willing to do anything up to sex, but doesn't want sex because she is afraid of getting pregnant. I'm certain that under the right circumstances sex would come too.

Meh, things will come in time. As long as you take it right, and you don't act like a trooper for sex, you'll get it. I mean, shit dude, when I dated Makayla, nobody saw me getting her to 'exploit' herself. But hey, I did. Now, I probably shouldn't act proud about it, but if you knew this girl, you'd just be like... no way man. Things will come. Just handle it the right way, and NEVER push her into something she's not down with. Also, condoms help for pregnancy. You should probably tell her that. =]

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-27 00:04:46

At 12/26/08 01:47 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: Also, condoms help for pregnancy. You should probably tell her that. =]

Apparently she knows someone who was on the pill and used a condom who still got knocked up, hence the fear. I've already told her the odds of that are a billion to one shot.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-27 05:49:32

At 12/27/08 12:04 AM, PhoenixTails wrote:
At 12/26/08 01:47 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: Also, condoms help for pregnancy. You should probably tell her that. =]
Apparently she knows someone who was on the pill and used a condom who still got knocked up, hence the fear. I've already told her the odds of that are a billion to one shot.

I heard of someone being impragnated by her father on the age of 17, never having sex with anyone ever. Apparantly, his seed was taken inside her when she developed in the womb, surviving in some way for 17 years... what are the odds of that?

As long as you use a condom that isn't over the due date, there should be no problem.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-27 06:02:47

At 12/27/08 05:49 AM, Vincoid wrote: I heard of someone being impragnated by her father on the age of 17, never having sex with anyone ever. Apparantly, his seed was taken inside her when she developed in the womb, surviving in some way for 17 years... what are the odds of that?

And I heard you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-27 08:26:08

At 12/27/08 12:04 AM, PhoenixTails wrote: Apparently she knows someone who was on the pill and used a condom who still got knocked up, hence the fear. I've already told her the odds of that are a billion to one shot.

Honestly, the odds of getting her pregnant that way are extremely low. If you're worried about the condom ripping or something, definately buy spermicidal ones. They'll instantly kill your sperm once it touches the air. No chance she's getting preggo, now.

At 12/27/08 06:02 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 12/27/08 05:49 AM, Vincoid wrote: I heard of someone being impragnated by her father on the age of 17, never having sex with anyone ever. Apparantly, his seed was taken inside her when she developed in the womb, surviving in some way for 17 years... what are the odds of that?

Very odd... Sounds almost unbelievable, but shit, anything is possible in our world, these days.

And I heard you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

And I heard you shouldn't speak unless spoken to.

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-28 17:04:57

At 12/27/08 06:02 AM, Haggard wrote: And I heard you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

And you believe that, just like that?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-30 01:07:28

At 12/29/08 05:15 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote: So, in short, I don't know how to hook up with a woman, and just talk to people, in general. I also think it's slowly killing me, inside.

This sounds stupid, I know, but try talking in a mirror. Do it as a different situation, so you know what to say no matter what. When you practice, you DO get better. I know it might not solve all your problems, but it's a start, man.

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-30 03:07:49

At 12/29/08 05:15 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote: Maybe you guys can help me.

Start small. If it's hard for you to have a conversation face-to-face, start practicing the very beginning.

For instance, go to a mall or any other place with a bunch of people and start practicing by simply saying 'hello'. You don't have to anything other than that, just say hello and move on.
Once you've done that a couple of times and you feel good about it, start adding some stuff. For example: "Hey, how are you doing?".

If you do this, you keep adding stuff untill finally, you can have a conversation with someone. The important thing to remember here is that you need to step outside of your comfort zone. By saying things you don't feel comfortable saying, and repeating them multiple times, you'll get used to them, thus enlarging your comfort zone.

To focus a bit more on getting a woman, you can do exactly the same thing. Just go up to girls, start by saying "hi, how are you?" untill it feels good. Then, after that, you can start building on that.
I think it's best if you, because you're trying to learn and grow, you somewhere along the road add that you're trying to be more social and learn how to talk to people. If you go up to a girl and say: "Hi, how are you?", they'll typically ask you how you are doing. So when they do, you can answer with: "I'm actually trying to be more social with people. You see, I have a syndrome that makes it more difficult for me to talk to people, so I'm here to practice."

If you say that to women, you'll find that they'll be very understanding, and very often will help you with your problem. This also allows you to think of what you're going to say to them, as they now know why you need to think about it. If they don't know, you can explain them, providing you with something to talk about.

If you're going to practice this way, which I seriously hope you will, you need focus only on practice. Don't get hold back by whatever it is you feel inside, but realize that if you do this, you'll conquer your weaknesses and grow stronger every day.

If you want, you can keep track of your progress in a journal and PM what you've done to me. I'll go through it with you, discussing how well you did, as well as some new things to try out.
Plus I'll teach you more about women, which should come in handy ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-30 03:32:55

I need... advice. Badly.

So, I've liked this girl for about two school terms now, she's liked me for about one. And, two weeks ago today I asked her out, and she said yes.

Thing is, I feel she's avoiding me, but I don't know how to ask her if she is. Whenever I ask her to do something she either shows little interest or has a reason not to do something, e.g already made plans, grounded, it's raining, etc.

I need help badly. There's more but it just hurts to type, seriously.

Hurts to even think about.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-30 05:07:17

At 12/30/08 03:32 AM, Sexylegs wrote: I need... advice. Badly.

If you think she's avoiding you, call her up and say how you feel. She'll be flat out, I'm guessing, but I mean shit. If she's not displaying interest, why should you? Always remember, there are more fish in the sea. If she don't want you, fuck her. You're probably too good for her anyways. Just talk to her about it. Communication is really important, man.

Sig=DJ REN

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-30 05:35:52

At 12/30/08 03:32 AM, Sexylegs wrote: I need... advice. Badly.

So, I've liked this girl for about two school terms now, she's liked me for about one. And, two weeks ago today I asked her out, and she said yes.

Ok, how did this go? Could be the reason why she's avoiding you, so please tell.

Thing is, I feel she's avoiding me, but I don't know how to ask her if she is. Whenever I ask her to do something she either shows little interest or has a reason not to do something, e.g already made plans, grounded, it's raining, etc.

All of those could be true, so don't worry. And if she is avoiding you, there is a reason, and if there's a reason, there's something you can do about it.
The thing is, those reasons you named here are often used by women as excuses not to be with you. There's a reason why she uses these excuses and it's always one of these; 1) She's testing you to see how you'll react, 2) She isn't entirely comfortable with you so doesn't want to be alone with you or 3) She's not that into you due to some part of your behaviour/personality.

In contrary to rain and her being grounded, you can change something about all of these.

I need help badly. There's more but it just hurts to type, seriously.

Hurts to even think about.

Type it anyway. It's best if you let things out, plus if you PM them to me, I will help you with whatever the problem is.

Also, Josh, telling someone that he's probably better than the girl isn't really a good idea. It's great to think 'NEXT' and move on, but to diminish a girl simply to feel better about yourself is destructive behaviour. If you do this and keep doing it, you'll either end up thinking of yourself as being better than everybody else, or you'll become hateful towards women.

Not really a great idea, is it?

The alternative to this is to think: "Whatever, she could've had a great time with me, but now I'll just have to make someone else have the time of her life".

Now that's motivating :P

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-30 16:26:39

At 12/30/08 05:35 AM, Vincoid wrote: Ok, how did this go? Could be the reason why she's avoiding you, so please tell.

I took her to one side when we were at the beach with a few friends and I was all "So, uhh, I was wonderi-" and she smiled and said "Yes". Then we hugged. Then we sat down on some railings and just talked about shit.

All of those could be true, so don't worry. And if she is avoiding you, there is a reason, and if there's a reason, there's something you can do about it.
The thing is, those reasons you named here are often used by women as excuses not to be with you. There's a reason why she uses these excuses and it's always one of these; 1) She's testing you to see how you'll react, 2) She isn't entirely comfortable with you so doesn't want to be alone with you or 3) She's not that into you due to some part of your behaviour/personality.

She told me she just didn't want to do anything on the days I asked if she wanted to, and that I was pissing her off on MSN due to me being... well, basically me. I piss everyone off.

She wanted to see me today, wanted me to go to her house, but I'm in Sydney. :(

Type it anyway. It's best if you let things out, plus if you PM them to me, I will help you with whatever the problem is.

Ok.

So I haven't seen her in nearly two weeks, it's killing me and I don't know why. Yesterday my friends Ian and Deon 'showed up' at her house, and the three of them chilled together for a bit. I don't get to see her, my friends (who she hates, might I add) do.

Eh it's all annoying and it gets me pissed off to think about. D:

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-30 17:53:43

im back

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-12-30 19:11:31

I love her so much she is the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Relationship Crew

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature