00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Relationship Crew

401,752 Views | 7,322 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-03 16:00:24


So toady we had a fieldtrip all day, and for lunch we ate at either of the 3 fast food restaraunts: Taco Bell, McDonalds, or Arby's.

I chose TB, along with only 11 others (out of our total of 70, 7th and 8th graders) this included the girl I was talking about. Well I got the Crunchwrap, and after I'd passed through the line, so did she (could be a coincidence so not important, though I doubt it, she seems rather small for that combo, but anyway) then after I satr down at my table, who would come along to sit in the seat at the same table? That's right, her, wonderful.

So we're sitting there, she is having a hard time kepping the Crunchwrap together, as if she'd never eaten one, was actually kinda cute. Then she brings on a question that would start our back and forth... (Her question- my answer).

So do you like anyone?- Ya

Who is it?- I can't tell you (I can tell by her face the answer she wants, but let's have some fun first.)

Guy or girl? - girl lol (This is because of an on-going gay/lesbien joke lol)

Does she go to our school?- Yep (With a sly smirk on my face)

Is she in 8th?- Nope

7th?-Yep. (Really getting narrowed down now since there aren't that many girls in the 7th, maybe 7 or so, since there's only 9 total in our class.)

Is she white?- No

Black?- No

Asian?- Possibly (She's the only Asian in the school)

Is she in our class?- Yes. (only one more possible question)

Does she sit at our table?- (Lol I sat here at my computer desk, trying to remember exactly what I said.) So what we have is, 7th, Asian, our class, hmmm (I stoked my chin thinking if I should EVER grow a light beard)

So I basicly just told her I liked her ( I know not to say "love" it's way to strong), and sent an E-mail over Myspace asking her to ask (herself) if she liked me, and tell me.

-----

So I have a question, how do you make a girl feel like she's free to leave you whenever she is not comfortable anymore in the relationship without saying, "Dump me". I like to make women happy, that's my thing, I'm not her master or anything, she's her own person, but to know that I'm there for her....I don't know exactly how to put it. That's it for now, will tell you what she says if she responds.


"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-03 16:45:39


Hello Relationship crew, I've come here to ask you for help, Because I can't POSSIBLY find a Solution to this Relationship Problem I have, It's a tough one, I have to admit, And I doubt you can help me, But I'd just like to check before I give up.

There is this girl, I've been obsessed with for a while now, She's VERY Good looking and all that, but kind of Guy-a-phobic.

In fact, She's known for being impossible to hit on, What's said about her is "Hitting on her is like Hitting on a brick wall. It won't get you anywhere, And you'll just make yourself look stupid."
Literally, That's how People Describe hitting on her, She's become sort of a Mythical being here, The Holy Grail, Many Have Tried, but all have perished, Know what I mean?

She's one Year younger than Me, So we're not In the Same Class in School, SO I can't get on the whole lab partners bandwagon, We have no friends in Common (She like only hangs around with the Chick that is the Most popular girl in School(My ex-Girlfriend XD) And Her other friend that's not popular at all, They're like the Three musketeers, They've been Friends since like birth or something, Completely inseparable.

Let's call them:
Girl I want=X
Popular Girl=Y
Other Friend= Z

And X's really only with other people when Y goes out with people (parties etc.), Then So I can't really hit on her when out with people BECAUSE SHE NEVER GOES OUT WITH PEOPLE >:C

We have nothing in Common besides the Fact We're both insanely tall (I'm 6"3 or so she's about 6"0, I know, very tall for a girl.) Besides that, Well, Music, She likes pop, I'm a Metalhead,Looks, She's Trendy, And Well, I'm a Metalhead :'D, I don't really know anything more about her, When it comes to taste.

Now, As if this wasn't hard enough for me already, I'm Finishing school this summer, I have 2 weeks 'Till easter vacation, And After that, There's only test really, And Then I'm off, This means I won't meet her at all, Unless I do Something Quick.


I WOULD just ask her out on a date, or whatever, But here in my country sadly, that's just not how it works, We don't have a dating culture, Probably because there's no-where to go and nothing to do.
(I live in a small Fisherman Village on the Eastern Shores of Iceland, called Eskifjörður)

Now, What I have going for me:
I have her phone number. (She'd still be freaked out if I called/Texted her,Me too, I'm sort of Scared of Texting and Calling People that I don't know well.)
I have her IM addy.
I'm Quite good looking, According to some people, not myself,I hate how I look.
And I'm insanely charming, I COULD have just about any Girl I want, I can have them eating out of the palm of my Hand, But I only want her.

Sorry if it Sounds Impossible, I know it does to me.


BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-03 17:23:32


It sound like you will need to go in "under the radar" so to speak. Hit on her without making it look like you are. Talk to her for an inconspicous reason and get her into a position in which it is easier to talk to her. Texting may or may not be a good start (depending on the girl) but I would advise that you talk to her in person. You would come across as more in control.

I'm no good at lengthy explanations so I will let Vincoid take over... (if he want of course)

Oh and dont worry too much.. Far worse can happen.

Anyone can get any SINGLE girl they want if they know how, but its best if it works "spontaneously".


BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-03 18:42:01


I have a question regarding facial hair. I was just wondering whether or not girls tend to like it. I'll probably get a response saying "It's up to the women. You can't predict it" I'm mostly curious as to what Vincoid has to say about it

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-03 19:59:55


At 3/3/08 06:42 PM, JackBonneham wrote: I have a question regarding facial hair. I was just wondering whether or not girls tend to like it. I'll probably get a response saying "It's up to the women. You can't predict it" I'm mostly curious as to what Vincoid has to say about it

It is my most humble opinion that most girls dislike facial hair, with only a slight minority of guys looking better with it, and even then its usually just stubble.


All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-03 21:02:42


On a good note in the ongoing saga of my ex wife and me, we're thinking about remarrying soon. I hope so, because we had an AMAZING relationship. We shouldve never gotten divorced and Im looking foward to reconciliation with her. Wish us luck guys, I hope it turns out in our favor.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-04 04:15:04


I'll start with the short ones this time, the others require some more time.

At 3/3/08 06:42 PM, JackBonneham wrote: I have a question regarding facial hair. I was just wondering whether or not girls tend to like it. I'll probably get a response saying "It's up to the women. You can't predict it" I'm mostly curious as to what Vincoid has to say about it

Do you like it? Because that's most important. You do what you want to do. So if you want to have a beard or stache, then grow one.
And yeah, it differs per woman, but that doesn't really matter. It won't destroy your chances with her if that's what you were wondering.

Also, women will go out with any guy who can spark and build attraction inside them, no matter what they look like. Beard or no beard. Hell, they'll even go out with the dirtiest, ugliest bum alive if they feel attraction for him.

At 3/3/08 09:02 PM, PantyWipe wrote: On a good note in the ongoing saga of my ex wife and me, we're thinking about remarrying soon. I hope so, because we had an AMAZING relationship. We shouldve never gotten divorced and Im looking foward to reconciliation with her. Wish us luck guys, I hope it turns out in our favor.

I hope so too, good luck ;)


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-04 04:53:38


At 3/3/08 04:00 PM, JakFro5t wrote: So toady we had a fieldtrip all day, and for lunch we ate at either of the 3 fast food restaraunts: Taco Bell, McDonalds, or Arby's.

I chose TB, along with only 11 others (out of our total of 70, 7th and 8th graders) this included the girl I was talking about. Well I got the Crunchwrap, and after I'd passed through the line, so did she (could be a coincidence so not important, though I doubt it, she seems rather small for that combo, but anyway) then after I sat down at my table, who would come along to sit in the seat at the same table? That's right, her, wonderful.

So we're sitting there, she is having a hard time kepping the Crunchwrap together, as if she'd never eaten one, was actually kinda cute.

Would have been a perfect occasion to tease her.

Then she brings on a question that would start our back and forth... (Her question- my answer).

I'm going to write down what I would have said after each one of these lines.

So do you like anyone?- Ya

Best response would be: "What is this? Are you hitting on me?"


Who is it?- I can't tell you (I can tell by her face the answer she wants, but let's have some fun first.)

She knows it's her so use that. She's only asking, like you said, to get the answer she expects. When girls ask obvious questions like this one, reply in an overly sarcastic way with a serious face. It'll build masses of sexual tension inside her. I think Adriana Lima is one of the most beautifull women on earth, so I'd say something like: "Adriana Lima. She's totally hitting on me.". Of course, serious face included.

Guy or girl? - girl lol (This is because of an on-going gay/lesbien joke lol)

"Of course it's a guy. Can I borrow your lipgloss darling?". Again, overly sarcastic, no way she won't laugh.

Does she go to our school?- Yep (With a sly smirk on my face)

This one is okay.

Is she in 8th?- Nope

"Am I under arrest or can I leave?", or "Okay, this interrogation is getting a bit too much, I'll have to call my lawyer.".

7th?-Yep. (Really getting narrowed down now since there aren't that many girls in the 7th, maybe 7 or so, since there's only 9 total in our class.)

Same one here, though I wouldn't let her get to this one. It seems incongruent if you don't comment on the first one but you do on the second.

Is she white?- No

Same.

Black?- No

Same.

Asian?- Possibly (She's the only Asian in the school)

Same.

Is she in our class?- Yes. (only one more possible question)

Same.

Does she sit at our table?- (Lol I sat here at my computer desk, trying to remember exactly what I said.) So what we have is, 7th, Asian, our class, hmmm (I stoked my chin thinking if I should EVER grow a light beard)

Same.

So I basicly just told her I liked her ( I know not to say "love" it's way to strong), and sent an E-mail over Myspace asking her to ask (herself) if she liked me, and tell me.

Hmmm. It's not bad that she knows that, but the way she learned it is. One part of building attraction and sexual tension inside a girl is to let her freak out inside her head, wondering wether or not you like her. But now she already knows.
Fortunately for you, it can be fixed. Better even, it can be fixed in a way that build attraction. How? Next time you talk to her and she hints at you liking her, or actually say that you like her, say this: "I like you? Sure. But you couldn't handle me and I don't want you to chase me, hoping for a shot... so we can only be friends."

I guarantee you that she won't know what to say to this one.

Also, don't EVER send emails like that again to a girl. You know she likes you, even if you don't really know that. You have to believe that, you to have that believe in your head that every girl likes you. Never ask.

-----

So I have a question, how do you make a girl feel like she's free to leave you whenever she is not comfortable anymore in the relationship without saying, "Dump me". I like to make women happy, that's my thing, I'm not her master or anything, she's her own person, but to know that I'm there for her....I don't know exactly how to put it. That's it for now, will tell you what she says if she responds.

By being a man. If you do that, she won't ever think of leaving you. And she'll be happy too. You've read my part about Locus of Control right? If you haven't, read it now, I think it's on page 122. And if you have, read it again, then take a look at your question and answer it by looking at the part.

My best friend for example, has done this too. I tought him this and now he has a girlfriend. And guess what? I've spoken with this girl on numerous ocassions and this is how one of the conversations, about that friend, went:

Her: "I've never met anyone like him, he's really great."

Me: "He sure is. You better not mess this up, you'll probably never meet anyone like him again"

Her: "I know. You may kill me if I do"

Me: "No problem."

Her: "I really have to try hard. Even my mother told me to do as best as I can!"

Can you believe that? Her mother... that's when you know you're being a man.

She threw herself at him two days after this conversation btw.


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-04 05:27:19


At 3/3/08 04:45 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: Hello Relationship crew, I've come here to ask you for help, Because I can't POSSIBLY find a Solution to this Relationship Problem I have, It's a tough one, I have to admit, And I doubt you can help me, But I'd just like to check before I give up.

Haha, not a tough on at all. In fact, (part of) the solution can be found a few pages back.


There is this girl, I've been obsessed with for a while now, She's VERY Good looking and all that, but kind of Guy-a-phobic.

First mistake; being obsessed with her. Never be obsessed with a girl. Want them, but don't need them.


In fact, She's known for being impossible to hit on, What's said about her is "Hitting on her is like Hitting on a brick wall. It won't get you anywhere, And you'll just make yourself look stupid."
Literally, That's how People Describe hitting on her, She's become sort of a Mythical being here, The Holy Grail, Many Have Tried, but all have perished, Know what I mean?

I know. I also know that this is nonsense. Every girl can be hit on (except for lesbians... maybe).


She's one Year younger than Me, So we're not In the Same Class in School, SO I can't get on the whole lab partners bandwagon, We have no friends in Common (She like only hangs around with the Chick that is the Most popular girl in School(My ex-Girlfriend XD) And Her other friend that's not popular at all, They're like the Three musketeers, They've been Friends since like birth or something, Completely inseparable.

It's great how you think these are bad things that decrease your chances of succeeding with her. They're actually helpful since spending a lot of time with a girl you want to hit on, isn't going to do any good to her feeling attraction for you.


Let's call them:
Girl I want=X
Popular Girl=Y
Other Friend= Z

And X's really only with other people when Y goes out with people (parties etc.), Then So I can't really hit on her when out with people BECAUSE SHE NEVER GOES OUT WITH PEOPLE >:C

Okay... and you can only hit on girls when you're at a party? Just walk up to here.


We have nothing in Common besides the Fact We're both insanely tall (I'm 6"3 or so she's about 6"0, I know, very tall for a girl.) Besides that, Well, Music, She likes pop, I'm a Metalhead,Looks, She's Trendy, And Well, I'm a Metalhead :'D, I don't really know anything more about her, When it comes to taste.

You don't have to have anything in common. People tend to think that the more we have in common, the more compatible we are. Not true. If the girl is the kind of girl you want to be with, and you can make her attracted to you, then you've got all it takes to have a great relationship.

Now, As if this wasn't hard enough for me already, I'm Finishing school this summer, I have 2 weeks 'Till easter vacation, And After that, There's only test really, And Then I'm off, This means I won't meet her at all, Unless I do Something Quick.

Like I said, don't act like you need her. You've let yourself become a victim of a little something known as prizability. People say she's impossible to hit on, you let her become the prize, now you want her and believe that you need her.

As for the 'quick', there is no need for that. But if you want to, read the parts that I've written here.


I WOULD just ask her out on a date, or whatever, But here in my country sadly, that's just not how it works, We don't have a dating culture, Probably because there's no-where to go and nothing to do.
(I live in a small Fisherman Village on the Eastern Shores of Iceland, called Eskifjörður)

So? A date is not: paying for a dinner. Take her out for a walk.


Now, What I have going for me:
I have her phone number. (She'd still be freaked out if I called/Texted her,Me too, I'm sort of Scared of Texting and Calling People that I don't know well.)

Exactly, don't call.

I have her IM addy.

Also, don't. Go talk in person.

I'm Quite good looking, According to some people, not myself,I hate how I look.

I'm not good looking, and I used to hate how I look. Not anymore though. Why? Because it's an insecurity caused by a public believe: You have to be good looking in order to get women.
Accept what you look like. It's not important. But what is important is that you're okay with how you look. Be confident about it. Looks don't matter to women.

And I'm insanely charming, I COULD have just about any Girl I want, I can have them eating out of the palm of my Hand, But I only want her.

Again, prizability.


Sorry if it Sounds Impossible, I know it does to me.

One might think so, but that's only because you don't know how women work.

Note that most of that I've written here contains only small comments. That only because i don't want to type all the stuff that I've already told before.

Instead, enjoy these links:
Locus of Control, about halfway down the page.
Confidence, Fear and Beliefs, at the end of the page, this one should REALLY do you good. Read it a few times.
Appologizing, about halfway again.
This one is huge, about halfway, can't miss it. Covers a lot of different issues.

Read all of those. I'll be making one later today about sexual tension, what it is and how to build it.


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-04 06:52:50


At 3/4/08 05:27 AM, Vincoid wrote: Read all of those. I'll be making one later today about sexual tension, what it is and how to build it.

Forget that, I ment tomorrow. And after that, on friday, I'll try to make a part that Black-Lightning suggested, about personal boundaries. Which I think will be split into 2-3 parts.


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-04 16:21:35


Also if you have more of a private question you can pm me, and i'll help you out with it.


A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-04 17:46:56


What the hell is wrong with me Vincoid? Why is it that I can't get my thoughts in sync with my emotions? Well, I think I got that down now, but last night, I did not.
I kept texted Ember last night and she'd text me back. I don't really think the conversation is all that important, but I managed to get an 'I hate you' and then a call from her in tears telling me she hates me. By hearing that phone call, I realized she is really immature. Not only was she saying she hated me for something she did, but she had to find a way to blame it on me. Not cool. Unattractive to the max.
I ended up having the stomache flu today. So I didn't go to school. When I went to the school to go get my stuff, I planned it for when everyone was at their lockers, I noticed her watching me. I had my hood over my eyes, so you couldn't tell where I was looking, but it was funny to watch her eyes follow me. For someone who hates me, you sure felt the need to look at me eh? I paid no attention to her and continued to talk to my friend about what happened in shop class.
I heard a girl talking yesterday about not wearing make-up. She asked her friend if he'd noticed and he said no, for some reason she found this to be an 'aww' factor. However, he admitted that he did notice. I thought about saying 'Yeah, I didn't notice until you said something, but now that you mention it, you look a lot better right now.' I thought that would have been really creepy.
It sucks having to hear everyone ask me 'What happened with you and Ember? You guys were like the perfect couple' It's tiresome, cuz it was true. She just was immature. My dad said to talk to a lot of girls when she is around and that I probably won't marry Ember, it could happen and to never lose hope on anything. That's pretty insightful coming from him, cuz he's a fuckin prick to me all the time. I'll tell you guys a story about the shit that went on between him and I and how Ember and I became so close tomorrow or something.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-04 18:44:15


At 3/3/08 11:12 AM, Vincoid wrote: First of, it doesn't really matter what someone else thinks. But I myself am 17 and I would date a girl that's younger than 16 or older than 21. Maybe 22 :P

Yeah I agree with everything you've said, but do you draw the line anywhere? Surely everyone has a line. An older woman is more... allowable to me than a younger girl. So really I'm just asking how young would you personally date?


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-04 19:51:40


I currently draw the line at my own age (Turning 16 in < month) because I think its just weird dating a 14 yr-old, and couldn't fathom dating somebody 13.


All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 02:41:05


Fucking...

VINCOID ISN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT GIVES FUCKING ADVICE HERE!!!!

</rage>

Anyhow, got back from camping trip with my girlfriend and came on here. But nothing much has happened I suppose, except for people asking for VINCOID's advice...

Fucking...

So yeah...


"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 02:55:16


At 3/5/08 02:41 AM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: VINCOID ISN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT GIVES FUCKING ADVICE HERE!!!!

Wow, no need to get angry about it. I've been posting a few snippets of advice here lately, but if Vincoid is the first one to see the questions and answer them, then fair play to him. He gives good advice to a lot of people, and there's really no need to get irritated by it. If you're feeling overshadowed by him, then just post your own advice so that the person seeking the advice has two opinions instead of one.


BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 03:01:32


At 3/5/08 02:55 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 3/5/08 02:41 AM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: VINCOID ISN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT GIVES FUCKING ADVICE HERE!!!!
Wow, no need to get angry about it. I've been posting a few snippets of advice here lately, but if Vincoid is the first one to see the questions and answer them, then fair play to him. He gives good advice to a lot of people, and there's really no need to get irritated by it. If you're feeling overshadowed by him, then just post your own advice so that the person seeking the advice has two opinions instead of one.

actually, i was being sarcastic. I was making fun of the people who say, "I know it's probabally impossible, but i thought i would ask Vincoid anyway".

In fact, I just asked his advice in a pm, like, two seconds ago.


"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 04:32:52


At 3/5/08 03:01 AM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: actually, i was being sarcastic.

Haha, fair enough. Forgive me for not picking up on that, it's sometimes difficult to pick up on written sarcasm, especially if you don't know the user for being sarcastic in general :)


BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 04:43:29


At 3/4/08 05:46 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: What the hell is wrong with me Vincoid? Why is it that I can't get my thoughts in sync with my emotions? Well, I think I got that down now, but last night, I did not.

Well, it's not that easy. You might need to have a bit of an understanding about some psychological stuff, but I'll talk about that on friday.

I kept texted Ember last night and she'd text me back. I don't really think the conversation is all that important, but I managed to get an 'I hate you' and then a call from her in tears telling me she hates me. By hearing that phone call, I realized she is really immature. Not only was she saying she hated me for something she did, but she had to find a way to blame it on me. Not cool. Unattractive to the max.

Yet you keep texting. You see the negative traits in her, yet you keep trying to get her back.

I ended up having the stomache flu today. So I didn't go to school. When I went to the school to go get my stuff, I planned it for when everyone was at their lockers, I noticed her watching me. I had my hood over my eyes, so you couldn't tell where I was looking, but it was funny to watch her eyes follow me. For someone who hates me, you sure felt the need to look at me eh? I paid no attention to her and continued to talk to my friend about what happened in shop class.

Her saying she hates you, doesn't mean she's not attracted to you. As you now know, girls base their actions on their emotions. So she might feel some hate for you but also attraction which cause a lot of conflicting behaviour. And because she has the most control over the hate emotion, she tries to fight the one she doesn't control: the attraction one.
My advice on what to do about this: stop sparking hate in her and spark more attraction. Keep your distance, don't text, don't act like a bitch, don't try to insult or hurt her. This doesn't mean you should turn into a nice guy wussy because that'll remove the attraction and leave her with the hate. Or at best remove the hate as well but leave you with nothing.

I heard a girl talking yesterday about not wearing make-up. She asked her friend if he'd noticed and he said no, for some reason she found this to be an 'aww' factor. However, he admitted that he did notice. I thought about saying 'Yeah, I didn't notice until you said something, but now that you mention it, you look a lot better right now.' I thought that would have been really creepy.

Damn, my nuts shrink of the thought of saying that to a girl. Not exactly bright of the guy either.

It sucks having to hear everyone ask me 'What happened with you and Ember? You guys were like the perfect couple' It's tiresome, cuz it was true. She just was immature. My dad said to talk to a lot of girls when she is around and that I probably won't marry Ember, it could happen and to never lose hope on anything. That's pretty insightful coming from him, cuz he's a fuckin prick to me all the time. I'll tell you guys a story about the shit that went on between him and I and how Ember and I became so close tomorrow or something.

Don't listen to people who say that. You don't have to say anything either.

As for your dad, he might be a dick, but he's right. I look forward to the story ;)

At 3/4/08 06:44 PM, thegreatmorph wrote:
At 3/3/08 11:12 AM, Vincoid wrote: First of, it doesn't really matter what someone else thinks. But I myself am 17 and I would date a girl that's younger than 16 or older than 21. Maybe 22 :P
Yeah I agree with everything you've said, but do you draw the line anywhere? Surely everyone has a line. An older woman is more... allowable to me than a younger girl. So really I'm just asking how young would you personally date?

Like I said, though I made a typo, I don't date girls younger than sixteen or older than 22. Younger than 16 I will never go, older than 22 might be an option.

At 3/5/08 04:32 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 3/5/08 03:01 AM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: actually, i was being sarcastic.
Haha, fair enough. Forgive me for not picking up on that, it's sometimes difficult to pick up on written sarcasm, especially if you don't know the user for being sarcastic in general :)

Lol, he had me tricked there too.


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 05:06:32


forgive me, my lieges.


"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal

Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.

request-a-ban

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 07:03:32


At 3/5/08 05:06 AM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote: forgive me, my lieges.

Forgiveness you ask, forgiven you are...

... now bow down and kiss my feet!

Just kidding, you only have to kiss my ring.

Anyway, I thought this would be a great time to talk about:

#4: Sexual Tension

Most people see 'tension' as a negative feeling. This is not true, in fact, it's very positive. Especially when you're talking about sexual tension.

First off, what is sexual tension?

It's when a woman is interacting with a man she feels attraction for, but doesn't quite know what's going on what is about to happen. She might be wondering wether or not he likes her. He might make her laugh so much that she can't control her emotions for him. She might know he's interested but he's in control and doesn't make a move, so she's wondering when it will happen.
Sexual tension isn't always happening in these situations. The key to it is that she must feel attraction.
Attraction can be sparked by things like eye contact that's being hold for just a little be 'too' long or teasing her.

Building tension.
The first thing to remember her is that you must actually build the tension, not release it.
Things that build up this sexual tension are:
- Eye contact. Sounds simple. But what do most guys do? Look away when a girl is looking their way. You have to actually maintain the eye contact untill she looks away. Wussies look away out of nervousness, men keep watching as to see if there is something interesting. Never look away.
- Tease. You have to tease girls and it doesn't matter about what. It can be anything ranging from the clothes she's wearing, how tall she is or how much she wants you. Be creative.
- Push her away (gently). Not just physically but also mentally. Say you went on a date with a girl and you end up at her place or yours, and you both go in. As you're going in, stop and say: "Just so you know, we're not having sex tonight. I'm not that kind of guy, I'm not that easy.". This one is great because usually it's women who say stuff like: "I can't believe I'm doing this", "we shouldn't be doing this" or "I don't normally do this", so it's extra powerful if you say it first.
- Two steps forward one step back. This one is great for sparking attraction and sexual tension, as well as for sex. Two steps forward one step back is a great way to make her feel anticipation (she's wondering what will hapen next) and come across as unpredictable.
- Don't look. Say you're with a girl and she's wearing something that's smoking hot. If she gets up to get something or she bends down to pick something up etc. don't look. She's expecting you to look, but it's very powerful if you don't. It will make her know that you're in control of yourself, that you don't need her and it creates tension.
- Stop at the peak moment. The peak moment is when you take that one step back. It also works on its own. Like in a conversation, be it on phone, real time or IM, end them first and on their peak moment. Just say, "I've got to go, see you later", and leave.

And, the simple one: never act like a wussy. You will amplify the most attraction and sexual tension inside her at times when wussies would have released the tension.

That's it. Next one will be about personal boundaries.


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 11:27:54


At 3/3/08 03:37 PM, Vincoid wrote:
At 3/3/08 12:19 PM, sirtom93 wrote: heh sweet thanks vincoid. I asked her out and she said yes. Giggity Giggity.
Very nice, keep it up ;)

keep it up? I have the girl of my dreams now :)

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 12:00:35


At 3/5/08 11:27 AM, sirtom93 wrote:
At 3/3/08 03:37 PM, Vincoid wrote:
At 3/3/08 12:19 PM, sirtom93 wrote: heh sweet thanks vincoid. I asked her out and she said yes. Giggity Giggity.
Very nice, keep it up ;)
keep it up? I have the girl of my dreams now :)

Again, very nice. And you always have to keep it up ;)


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 16:35:21


Tell me something guys. A girl says leave her alone, so I will. Then I get a text from them after a day of saying nothing to them. This message is stating 'I hate you' but still, what possible reason do you have to text me if I have said nothing to you? Tsk tsk... Such bad traits attract me for some reason, however, I don't think I can ever forgive the shit she said about my family... Family is everything to me...
So then, I said I'd tell you a story. The details will be choppy. But whatever, let's go.
Here's how I remember it: Me and my dad weren't getting along so hot, we really never have for the past two years. He came home one night stoned outta his fucking mind and for some reason, I just don't feel safe when he's like that. I don't like when he's got women over that I don't know and I wouldn't doubt he's had some of his friends over, too. I just don't like the enviornment, you know?
So I was laying in bed and decided, fuck this, I ain't sleeping here tonight. So I left and just wandered my town for about a half an hour at midnight, might I add, if I were caught on the tracks, I was going to jail, but I got a call from Ember and she told me to come over to her place for the night. She said that she would let me sleep with her and shit like that. So I did. We had a good time that night, both mentally and physically.
I had to stay with her a couple times a week usually and we would bond more and more together. It was great. This is when she saw me, the tough guy at school, in tears because of shit going on at home. There was more going on at home, but why cause a scene? I won't tell you those details. Ember helped me a lot, but everytime I came over, she'd give me shit about getting her in trouble and shit like that, so I said I'll just find another spot, but she'd insist to come over.
Not an amazing story, but... It's one of the reasons why I'm so attracted to her. Feels good to sleep with a girl in a single bed and cuddle and shit. Especially when her parents didn't know, well I think they did, but they trusted me. Cuz one time, we woke up one morning and clothes were sitting on her desk, that were not there the night we slept. It was funny, but they must have trusted me enough to be sleeping with their daughter. Seriously, you cannot say that you didn't notice 2 kids in a single bed. Her parents were really cool once I got to know em.

So check this. I was laying down last night watching ECW talking to my friend and shit. I go to bed, I didn't say a fucking word to Ember through text or anything else. Remember I was sick, so I saw here for a split second. So I was semi-awake at 1030AM or something and I get a text from someone. I didn't feel like seeing who it was. I get up at about 11 and find out it's her. I get 'I hate you insanely.' Now for someone who told me to leave them alone, why do they feel the need to text me?
Oh well. Someone hit me up on aim. Element Solitude

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 18:50:41


Ok. Vinsoid, you are like dr. phil for god's sake. It's scary how right everything you say seems, even if you do attribute your knowledge to other men...

So Dr. Phil, i read a most of your other articles, and i found them interesting. But i find a problem, because it seems to me that much of what you give as advice sounds like simple manipulation of women to me... maybe i am wrong, but that seems cruel. Anways, so that I am not posting a useless conversation i might as well post my own status, anyway...

Alright. I had a girlfriend a long time ago back in 7th grade (I know what a surprise) and she dumped me last September. Not a problem. I was over her in about a month. We had a good relationship in which I was basically her knight in shining armor. Over the summer, (one of my dad's favorite sayings is that no school relationship lasts over the summer, which I have found to be true) our relationship deteriorated a bit, but the fact is I was still head over heels over her, and I have no idea what she felt... Don't really care anyways. So she dumped me, probably because I never actually took her anywhere (7th grade!) and maybe I am partially responsible for that. But I really don't care. She dumped me over the phone, and her best friend immediately texted me to hear the details. Whatever, it really doesn't matter. The next day at school, I wasn't exactly sure how to act, but I basically kept quiet. Over the next week and until today, she acted like a real bitch. Before we were together she'd always take her anger out on me through kicking (and she takes twae-kon-do so her kicks feel like a mule's) and punching and just beating me up in general, and I mean what can/could I do? I'm a gentleman - I would never ever hurt a lady (although she is just a girl, and a very immature one at that), although I have dreamed of beating the tar out of her on several occasions, but I cannot keep still like this with her attempting to bully me, for my poor bruised shins protest! She has also taken up the stance of a freedom fighter attempting to free my friends from my tyrannical reign over them, as if I was some monster. I've done some pretty shitty things to my friends, but I resent the fact that they let her use them as her jump-off to go at me, or I resent that they let her speak their real feelings to me and refuse to speak them out in the open. The whole friends thing is another story though... Maybe I'll tell ya later. The thing is, I think she has an inferiority complex (she's like 5"3') or maybe she's just angry over the fact that I didn't seem sad enough when she dumped me, I didn't cry and beg her to take me back. I don't know. I really hate her. I'm so tired of all her acid remarks. It's like she has to prove to the world that she hates me and I'm a terrible person, and she uses my friends. She regularly says stuff like "Why do you let him hang out with you? He's such an asshole!" And you know I just want this over with. I want her to stop using me as a punching bag. It's not cool.

I have one other thing I would like to talk about that is completely unrelated. The way the world is, everyone has an "image" that they show to the world. When I was a kid, I was a real loner. I have a very short fuse, and I would always let other kids provoke me into a state of fury. I mean, my best friend back then would invite me after school and beat me with sticks! (He's a sadist. Really.) I don't know. It seems to me that perhaps I am simply some kind of wimp, because all of my so called friends wail on me, and my gf is a painful bitch... Maybe I am a wuss. I never thought so, but with the evidence at hand, if you look properly, all my life kids have been using me as a punching bag. Back to the matter at hand, my image that I show to the world is one of a real nut. Seriously, I am seen as one of the weirdest kids in the school. This is mainly because I constantly whistle songs in school, I do sometimes let my anger take over, and I practically have restless leg syndrome (I don't but I shake my legs whenever I am in a sitting position and that tends to piss off some people). I mean I say some of the most random things. I want to change my image, but I seemingly can't. I'll just slide back into saying Yo Mama after everything somebody says, and I'll just whistle out of habit while walking down the hall. I want to change my image. That image is who I was 4 years ago, and that isn't me and I'm sick of playing the part of a character who isn't me. I just want to change. Everything, yet I don't know how.

And Lastly, I've been doing a lot of ddr lately, (about 800-900 calories daily burned, anyways) and I now see the steps in my head when I lie down to sleep. If that is natural, I'll sell my computer, and that is one of my most prized possessions. Just thought I'd throw that in to add some levity. Lol.

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-05 23:20:48


Sean.
Don't get grounded.
Get free time.
Give my sister and I a ring-a-ling.
Get Billy.
Come to our house.
Hang out.
Get process done sooner rather than later.
Ember.

This pissed me off when I read that on Sean's myspace. What the fuck. Why can she move on, but I can't?

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-06 03:37:43


At 3/5/08 04:35 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: So check this. I was laying down last night watching ECW talking to my friend and shit. I go to bed, I didn't say a fucking word to Ember through text or anything else. Remember I was sick, so I saw here for a split second. So I was semi-awake at 1030AM or something and I get a text from someone. I didn't feel like seeing who it was. I get up at about 11 and find out it's her. I get 'I hate you insanely.' Now for someone who told me to leave them alone, why do they feel the need to text me?
Oh well. Someone hit me up on aim. Element Solitude

Look dude, when she told you 'I hate you' a few days after you broke up, it was understandable. But this has gone on for too long. It's obvious she still likes you a LOT, but she's really angry at you. She's only texting you angry messages because when she's angry, she feels bolder, and she doesn't want you to think she's all flip-flopping between liking and hating you. She's very very confused about her feelings, and you two need to talk.

And why is she angry?

A: Apparently she regrets having sex with you, which can be for all sorts of reasons. She could think it's taking the relationship in a direction she doesn't want to go yet.

B:

I didn't even get to her fucking house man. I was like... right fucking there! And I called her to make sure I could come over, I was at speedway getting candy, and she was like 'If you're coming over, turn around and go home. I never said you coudl come over, and I'm tired of you not listening to what I have to say *click*. So I came home. I get a break up message. I keep my cool and say 'Regardless of what you're doing right now, I'm not gonna get worked up over this. I'm gonna have fun tonight with my friends. I love you, but I'm not gonna let you bring me down tongiht. Goodbye.' Then she's saying I don't love her and all this shit, and I reply with a text stating 'Ok. Call up paul so you guys can hang out tonight or something. That way you're not by yourself tonight. Enjoy.'

Honestly, who wouldn't get pissed by that? I got pissed at you when I read that.

Just talk to her, and say that if she doesn't want sex anymore, there'll be no more sex, because she's more important to you than sex. Then tell her how you feel, but do not say "If you don't want to get back together, that's alright." That basically means "I really like you, but not enough to be sad if you don't like me." Just tell her how you feel, and then let her express her feelings back to you.

And don't say you're not sure if you want to be with her or not. That's a HUGE load of shit. You wouldn't have posted 15+ posts if you didn't really really want to get back together. Don't lie to yourself like that.


So quit delaying it and just talk to her.


Got relationship questions or problems? Ask the Relationship Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-06 03:52:34


At 3/5/08 11:20 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: This pissed me off when I read that on Sean's myspace. What the fuck. Why can she move on, but I can't?

(I forgot to reply to this part.)

She hasn't moved on. It might seem like it, but she hasn't. And the reason you haven't moved on yet is because you still like her, and you think she still likes you, which she does. Whether she still likes you enough to continue the relationship is unknown, but don't think about that. From the sound of things, deep down she wants to stay together, and the only way to get back together is to talk to her, say you're sorry for being a dick. Whether you think so or not, you were a huge dick when you told her to hang out with paul, and you've probably been a dick a few more times, and she's very mad at you for it. Even if you don't think you should apologize, you should apologize.


Got relationship questions or problems? Ask the Relationship Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-06 05:22:50


At 3/5/08 04:35 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: Tell me something guys. A girl says leave her alone, so I will. Then I get a text from them after a day of saying nothing to them. This message is stating 'I hate you' but still, what possible reason do you have to text me if I have said nothing to you? Tsk tsk... Such bad traits attract me for some reason, however, I don't think I can ever forgive the shit she said about my family... Family is everything to me...

And still you're not over her. After all the shit she caused and all the shit you go through because of this stuff, you're still not moving on. And she's not saying/texting that for you but for her. Don't reply or react. Just ignore it.

Not an amazing story, but... It's one of the reasons why I'm so attracted to her. Feels good to sleep with a girl in a single bed and cuddle and shit. Especially when her parents didn't know, well I think they did, but they trusted me. Cuz one time, we woke up one morning and clothes were sitting on her desk, that were not there the night we slept. It was funny, but they must have trusted me enough to be sleeping with their daughter. Seriously, you cannot say that you didn't notice 2 kids in a single bed. Her parents were really cool once I got to know em.

If that's why you're attracted to her, maybe you should ask more girls if they have a single bed and hang out with them...

Never get hung up on a girl for physical stuff.


So check this. I was laying down last night watching ECW talking to my friend and shit. I go to bed, I didn't say a fucking word to Ember through text or anything else. Remember I was sick, so I saw here for a split second. So I was semi-awake at 1030AM or something and I get a text from someone. I didn't feel like seeing who it was. I get up at about 11 and find out it's her. I get 'I hate you insanely.' Now for someone who told me to leave them alone, why do they feel the need to text me?
Oh well. Someone hit me up on aim. Element Solitude

Like I said, she's saying it for herself because she doesn't know what to do with these conflicting emotions. Just ignore it.

I think these posts from you about her have gone on for way too long, so here is what you should do: get yourself a few pieces of paper and write this down as many times as possible: "I don't need her, I have to move on."
You won't get that out of your head when you write it down enough times.

At 3/5/08 06:50 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: So Dr. Phil, i read a most of your other articles, and i found them interesting. But i find a problem, because it seems to me that much of what you give as advice sounds like simple manipulation of women to me... maybe i am wrong, but that seems cruel.

First of all, Dr. Phil sucks.

Second, this stuff is not manipulation. These things are all skills that you blend with your personality to make you more interesting and attractive to women. In fact, I'm teaching you how to become the man that women want.
What wussies do is manipulation. They take the only thing they know: how to make friends, and amplify that by being extra nice. Then they hope that women can see through all the fake niceness and like them for who they really are. That's manipulation.

Alright. I had a girlfriend a long time ago back in 7th grade (I know what a surprise) and she dumped me last September.

Tell her. If she doesn't stop, push her away when she kicks you. If she doesn't stop after that, give her a punch on the nose. You must let her know that you won't accept behaviour like that from anyone. Always try verbal communication first, if that doesn't work, warn her about possible concequences.


I have one other thing I would like to talk about that is completely unrelated. The way the world is, everyone has an "image" that they show to the world. When I was a kid, I was a real loner. I have a very short fuse, and I would always let other kids provoke me into a state of fury. I mean, my best friend back then would invite me after school and beat me with sticks! (He's a sadist. Really.) I don't know. It seems to me that perhaps I am simply some kind of wimp, because all of my so called friends wail on me, and my gf is a painful bitch... Maybe I am a wuss. I never thought so, but with the evidence at hand, if you look properly, all my life kids have been using me as a punching bag.

Your main problem seems to be that you're not man enough. You have to let them know that you won't accept stuff like that. You should definitely read the Locus of Control part a few times, because it seems to me that the way people think of you is the exact opposite of a strong leader.

Back to the matter at hand, my image that I show to the world is one of a real nut. Seriously, I am seen as one of the weirdest kids in the school. This is mainly because I constantly whistle songs in school, I do sometimes let my anger take over, and I practically have restless leg syndrome (I don't but I shake my legs whenever I am in a sitting position and that tends to piss off some people). I mean I say some of the most random things. I want to change my image, but I seemingly can't. I'll just slide back into saying Yo Mama after everything somebody says, and I'll just whistle out of habit while walking down the hall. I want to change my image. That image is who I was 4 years ago, and that isn't me and I'm sick of playing the part of a character who isn't me. I just want to change. Everything, yet I don't know how.

Think of who you want be. Think of the kind of things you don't want to have. Write it down. Read it to yourself every single day and don't stop untill it's completely gone. You have to create a self-image in your head of you, being how you want to be.
Become aware of you doing the things you want to lose and call yourself on it everytime you do them. Stop doing them immediately when you notice that you're doing them.

But always remember that you are changing who you are for yourself, not for anyone else.


And Lastly, I've been doing a lot of ddr lately, (about 800-900 calories daily burned, anyways) and I now see the steps in my head when I lie down to sleep. If that is natural, I'll sell my computer, and that is one of my most prized possessions. Just thought I'd throw that in to add some levity. Lol.

There is nothing wrong with that, but you need a way to empty your mind. Here it is:

Straighten your back, move your shoulders back and the top of your chest a bit out and up. Start breating in deep through you nose and out through your mouth. Start noticing the air going in through your nose and ending in your chest. Do that about 3-5 times. Then close your eyes and imagine your chest opening up as you breath out. Imagine all your troubles, negative emotions and the steps of ddr flying out of your chest. Keep noticing the air going in while doing this. While breathing out, relax all your muscles from your waist up but keep your back straight, it will carry the weight of all that is relaxed. Also relax every single muscle in your face.

If you do this, you'll be so focused that you won't think about the steps of ddr etc. You can also do this one whenever you're about to get pissed off at something or someone. In fact, use this whenever you're experiencing something negative, be it an event or an emotion.


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-06 05:57:26


At 3/6/08 03:37 AM, CoryLehan wrote:
At 3/5/08 04:35 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: So check this. I was laying down last night watching ECW talking to my friend and shit. I go to bed, I didn't say a fucking word to Ember through text or anything else. Remember I was sick, so I saw here for a split second. So I was semi-awake at 1030AM or something and I get a text from someone. I didn't feel like seeing who it was. I get up at about 11 and find out it's her. I get 'I hate you insanely.' Now for someone who told me to leave them alone, why do they feel the need to text me?
Oh well. Someone hit me up on aim. Element Solitude
Look dude, when she told you 'I hate you' a few days after you broke up, it was understandable. But this has gone on for too long. It's obvious she still likes you a LOT, but she's really angry at you. She's only texting you angry messages because when she's angry, she feels bolder, and she doesn't want you to think she's all flip-flopping between liking and hating you. She's very very confused about her feelings, and you two need to talk.

And why is she angry?

A: Apparently she regrets having sex with you, which can be for all sorts of reasons. She could think it's taking the relationship in a direction she doesn't want to go yet.

Definitely not. I think it's because she saw him having a moment of weakness (as in crying) which was a total opposite of how she knew him. No doubt that this made her lose some attraction for you. That's the moment she started to doubt what you were like. Is he a strong male who had a weak moment or is he a wussy who pretended to be a leader?
I think that you two sharing feelings have made her think of you more as a friend instead of lover, but she still can forget how you were before. And because she can't forget that, she gets angry. But she can't control the remaining attraction thus she blames you for it (after all, you created it) and sends you text messages like that.
But, because she sort of pushed you towards being a friend, it's pretty much impossible to rebuild the attraction. To make matters worse, the only things to rebuild it in these kind of situations is to ignore and leave alone. But, since she's angry at you, this won't work either because your absence is only going to have her focus on her anger.

Simply said: Being with her will make her more confused, being absent will make her feel angry.
Solution: You'll need a miracle to fix this so move on. Realize that this won't get anywhere.

B:
I didn't even get to her fucking house man. I was like... right fucking there! And I called her to make sure I could come over, I was at speedway getting candy, and she was like 'If you're coming over, turn around and go home. I never said you coudl come over, and I'm tired of you not listening to what I have to say *click*. So I came home. I get a break up message. I keep my cool and say 'Regardless of what you're doing right now, I'm not gonna get worked up over this. I'm gonna have fun tonight with my friends. I love you, but I'm not gonna let you bring me down tongiht. Goodbye.' Then she's saying I don't love her and all this shit, and I reply with a text stating 'Ok. Call up paul so you guys can hang out tonight or something. That way you're not by yourself tonight. Enjoy.'
Honestly, who wouldn't get pissed by that? I got pissed at you when I read that.

Just talk to her, and say that if she doesn't want sex anymore, there'll be no more sex, because she's more important to you than sex. Then tell her how you feel, but do not say "If you don't want to get back together, that's alright." That basically means "I really like you, but not enough to be sad if you don't like me." Just tell her how you feel, and then let her express her feelings back to you.

Expressing his feelings is exactly what got him this far. So don't. Expressing feelings is only good when you're in a relationship and there is something you don't like and you want it fixed.

So quit delaying it and just talk to other girls etc.

Fixed.


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature