00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,001,068 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 00:33:08

At 12/25/08 11:52 PM, Sparkpro wrote:
At 12/25/08 10:33 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: Sparkpro isn't that active and doesn't seem like the kind of person who would do this.
What can I say? I'm a lurker before a poster.

haha, alright then. And have you ever even been on the chat before? I can't remember you ever being on.

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 01:07:55

At 12/25/08 10:40 PM, Crink wrote: Oh and EASTER EGG TIME!

It's Ness' yoyo.

Lol that's pretty neat actually! How the hell did you manage to get the camera to zoom in that far though?

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC

Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 01:49:02

At 12/26/08 01:07 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote:

It's Ness' yoyo.
Lol that's pretty neat actually! How the hell did you manage to get the camera to zoom in that far though?

Crink has teh haxx, if I'm not mistaken.

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC - 5413-2791-7953

Da Smash. | Youtube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 09:58:52

At 12/26/08 01:07 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote:

It's Ness' yoyo.

Well, giant brawl mode with super mushrooms should do the trick.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 13:59:24

Hmm...I finally got Young Link. Cmon MEWTWO, I must unlock you!

Dark Souls consumed my life.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 16:48:49

That GanonKirb is creapy!
I mean just look at him!

Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything..

Brawl FC: 0903 - 4175 - 3638

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters because I love Photoshop =3

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 17:08:55

At 12/26/08 04:48 PM, Nikenick wrote: That GanonKirb is creapy!
I mean just look at him!

I still think others are creepier. I mean, go look at Peach with...some other person's moveset. I can't remember which character though.

We should have a vote on which character swap is the most messed up.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 19:49:42

At 12/26/08 05:08 PM, mrbobbyjoe wrote: We should have a vote on which character swap is the most messed up.

Lucas with DK moveset. Now thats mest up and awesome.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 19:58:35

At 12/26/08 05:08 PM, mrbobbyjoe wrote:
At 12/26/08 04:48 PM, Nikenick wrote: That GanonKirb is creapy!
I mean just look at him!
I still think others are creepier. I mean, go look at Peach with...some other person's moveset. I can't remember which character though.

We should have a vote on which character swap is the most messed up.

I believe it was peach with sonic's moveset.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 21:05:23

ATTENSHIUN. I've posted a thread on the blackout clan forums requesting to war them. They've agreed to the terms.

3 stock (stock carries over)
no items of course
counter picks are allowed.

Top 7 vs. 7.

Now, here's what our roster will MOST likely look like

1. DeadManWalking
2. verycoolguy
3. Grade-Zero
4. knuxrouge
5. Truth
6. John12346
7. UL?

I'm unsure of the 7th position. I think a few other members (myself including) can beat UL. Perhaps we should have a few matches to confirm? And my wii is being gay. I might have to ship it off for 3 weeks. Only if I can't get it fixed myself within 5 days. If I have to ship, then I guess I'll have no chance at the 7th string position.

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 21:36:25

I agree with AzN request. We all should have a little match. Best Mid Tier man wins!

LOW TIER MARIO WILL KILL YOU ALL....

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-26 21:45:58

At 12/26/08 01:36 PM, Crink wrote: That could work but I used the unrestricted pause camera hack.

Ah. Homebrew channel and all that jazz then? Or AR?

Whatever the case, it's pretty neat.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 00:50:14

Whats up yo.

I just got back into brawl after playing at a party. It was a lot more fun than I thought initially. I just really missed the feel of melee. In melee with shffling, and general faster falling speeds as well as wave dashing, it was incredibly fast paced and you were always on your toes. It was epic, filled with mindgames, and a hell of a lot of fun too.

Brawl was slowed down so much it was ridiculous. You could barely chase your opponent around, as it is so floaty. The closest thing we have to wavedashing is wingdashing, which is completely character specific, and situational as well. They made it to easy, being able to to grab the ledge from behind you, and you could predict what will happen 10 seconds in the future. Of course for casual players it was great though.

For anyone who ever wishes for a little more speed and intensity, lightning mode isn't going to do. That just speeds up the animation, and you practically skip frames. I think I've found the answer though: heavy brawl. Heavy brawl essentially just causes faster falling speed, which makes it a lot more fast paced. The first downside you will see however is that it nerfs recoveries, just try out sonic. However, recoveries in brawl in my opinion were buffed way to much, it took the skill out of recovering.

I think heavy brawl brings a lot more excitement to the game, makes it less repetitive. Try it out, and tell me what you think.

Lar.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 01:10:17

At 12/27/08 12:50 AM, Pedochu wrote: Whats up yo.

Dang dude, welcome back Pedochu. I thought you had left again for good. Wait you're saying about brawl is completely true. Too bad we can't do heavy brawl over wifi, but I'll give it a shot.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 01:10:50

At 12/27/08 12:50 AM, Pedochu wrote: It was epic, filled with mindgames, and a hell of a lot of fun too.

:: Yes, melee always has those fun mind games.

They made it to easy, being able to to grab the ledge from behind you, and you could predict what will happen 10 seconds in the future. Of course for casual players it was great though.

:: Wait, they made edge grabbing easier? IDK about that whole 10 sec prediction though.

However, recoveries in brawl in my opinion were buffed way to much, it took the skill out of recovering.

:: Their had to be skill for recovery? If their was skill, it be pretty much harder to play. Only certain characters need skill for their recovery's, like Falco, DK, and Bowser.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 04:30:14

*note*
I think that 'the infeltration of Nikenick plan' has failed hard. I think it's almost impossible to let me brawl you guys in the war.

Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything..

Brawl FC: 0903 - 4175 - 3638

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters because I love Photoshop =3

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 04:43:32

At 12/25/08 08:33 PM, EnjoiLove wrote:
User Awards
Best Brawler
DMW, He's a beast

Aw shucks. Yeah see I would do this award thingy but i don't know you bastards well enough T_T

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 14:07:19

At 12/27/08 04:30 AM, Nikenick wrote: *note*
I think that 'the infeltration of Nikenick plan' has failed hard. I think it's almost impossible to let me brawl you guys in the war.

what?! Failure is not an option!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 15:04:33

At 12/27/08 04:43 AM, DeadManWalking wrote:
At 12/25/08 08:33 PM, EnjoiLove wrote:
User Awards
Best Brawler
DMW, He's a beast
Aw shucks. Yeah see I would do this award thingy but i don't know you bastards well enough T_T

Thats where you start posting more foten and join the chat.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 16:23:51

Hey everyone, I finally got my Brawl code! If anyone wants to vs me, just PM me. Code in sig.

I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 17:09:55

Looks like a truckload of people came back. Also:

DocSprite for Rookie '08.

Because Crink is a giant turd.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 17:53:19

Alright, got my Brawl code, check my sig. PM me if you wanna brawl

And Merry late Christmas SSBC.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-27 22:12:57

At 12/27/08 06:35 PM, Crink wrote:
At 12/27/08 05:09 PM, DocSprite wrote: Looks like a truckload of people came back. Also:

DocSprite for Rookie '08.

Because Crink is a giant turd.
Muhahahaha! The award is practically mine!

Keep voting Crink! DocSprite is a gianter turd.

Bribe me, and you'll get the vote.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-28 00:46:43

At 12/27/08 12:50 AM, Pedochu wrote: Whats up yo.

I just got back into brawl after playing at a party. It was a lot more fun than I thought initially. I just really missed the feel of melee. In melee with shffling, and general faster falling speeds as well as wave dashing, it was incredibly fast paced and you were always on your toes. It was epic, filled with mindgames, and a hell of a lot of fun too.

Brawl was slowed down so much it was ridiculous. You could barely chase your opponent around, as it is so floaty. The closest thing we have to wavedashing is wingdashing, which is completely character specific, and situational as well. They made it to easy, being able to to grab the ledge from behind you, and you could predict what will happen 10 seconds in the future. Of course for casual players it was great though.
Lar.

Mmm, best post I've read in this crew for a while. Well Except for that "filled with mindgames" part.
That was just ridiculous.

But yeah, I'm pretty Happy, I've got a Melee Tournament to go to tomorrow and as such i've been playing the game more.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-28 02:08:27

At 12/27/08 08:25 PM, Crink wrote: Long story short: I have Smash Bros 64 on my Wii WITHOUT the usage of an emulator. It's like I just download it off the virtual console...

That's pretty neat! What other games do they have like that (I heard the emulator has a lot of problems)? If they had DK64, Goldeneye or Bankjo Kazooie/Tooie, I think I'd have to seriously consider hacking my Wii...

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-28 21:13:43

At 12/24/08 02:51 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote:

Funniest User?
Bstuk

I miss yew
bombette

best noob?
crink i guess...

most improved?
AzN at ice climbers i guess...

most underated?
anyone who can play jigglypuff and yoshi well, like bstuk

Worst Poster
Cd under load...

Best Poster
ramun..., he is always on

Most underrated brawler
john12346

Most overrated brawler
very cool guy

most improved brawler
AzN

Worst Brawler
PGZ, u don't know him, but he is bad

Best Brawler
Hi just wins without even lifting a finger

Most overused character
marth

Most overrated character
meta knight

Most underrated character
What character is constantly put down, but in your eyes not half bad?
JAB hez pro

my votes probably suk tho because i haven't been here that long...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-28 22:50:09

Hey everybody! I have some great SSBB news to share! After many hours of playing brawl, I have finally finished every single challenge with a single hammer to spare! It took me almost 3 hours, but I finished boss battle on intense...

Also, still looking forward to a battle with someone here! If anyone is interested, please give me a PM!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-28 23:03:13

At 12/28/08 10:50 PM, ikool wrote: Hey everybody! I have some great SSBB news to share! After many hours of playing brawl, I have finally finished every single challenge with a single hammer to spare! It took me almost 3 hours, but I finished boss battle on intense...

Aww, but you're supposed to do it using no hammers...

Also, still looking forward to a battle with someone here! If anyone is interested, please give me a PM!

Wi-Fi isn't working at the moment. Some of the crew members think it's because of more people playing Brawl that got it for Christmas. Regardless, Wi-Fi isn't working, except for the worldwide function.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-29 01:32:34

At 12/28/08 10:50 PM, ikool wrote: Hey everybody! I have some great SSBB news to share! After many hours of playing brawl, I have finally finished every single challenge with a single hammer to spare! It took me almost 3 hours, but I finished boss battle on intense...

Wow, that's pretty good! I still haven't gotten around to beating Boss Battles on Intense. I've gotten close a fair few times, but I'm generally too conservative with my hearts and then end up doing something stupid :(

Not that there's really any need to beat it on Intense though, since I cheated and used a hammer on it :P

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-12-29 03:00:14

At 12/29/08 01:32 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote:
Not that there's really any need to beat it on Intense though, since I cheated and used a hammer on it :P

That's a lie... That was the only challenge that I wasn't allowed to use a hammer on... That's why I spent 3 hours trying to do it.... That's the reason I have a spare hammer XD.

BBS Signature